Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

Pages (139) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Apr 17, 2007 2:07 PM
hi i m new nice to meet you

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
there is no fun i say just like people tell me but i don't belief it because a
girl smash the boy head so many time en that boys never die ~~ every time come blood
out

Apr 17, 2007 3:30 PM

It's like reading my mind but i 2 must say its:

1. Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan:
Has no story at al and bloody/gore
2. Noir:
To slow action :yawn:
3. well....i forgot ^^

Apr 18, 2007 3:26 AM

Dragon Drive:
Dunno how I lasted till the end.. maybe cause I didn't have much anime back then ^_^'

Apr 18, 2007 4:30 AM

Hakoot said:

But the wrost I have to say..

is "High School Girls"
I couldn't stand watching the first.. like 6 minutes of it?
o_o

the same here1 it was terrible!
and i'm afraid i really didn't like one piece *hides*

Apr 18, 2007 8:15 AM

... I guess that milk-chan and dokuro-chan are the worst although hamtaro was pretty bad also.

Apr 18, 2007 3:02 PM

Apr 19, 2007 3:46 AM

NARUTO! I watched five episodes of it

but It sucks so bad and it is so annoying!

Apr 19, 2007 9:17 AM

Which 5 episodes? I liked the beginning, but the show turns to shit partway through (when they start into the filler episodes)

Apr 20, 2007 5:14 AM
Fullmetal Alchemist I would have to say. I've watched, like, 2 episodes maybe and I can't stand it. I read from one anime-magazine that it's considered to be the best anime in the world but... No way. Maybe I've grown over the period of watching Inu Yasha and FMA etc.

Apr 20, 2007 5:23 AM

Worst anime ever....DBZ, the dubs. Because cartoon network killed that series for me. Im sure it was good watching it episode by episode but seriously how much would you hate a series if you.

Watched 50 episodes. Then rewatched all 50 before seeing 51. Then rewatching all 51 before watching 52. and so on and so forth. Thanks to Cartoon Network the series that got me started watchign my first good anime became the one I hated the most.

Apr 20, 2007 5:31 AM

Naruto.

Apr 20, 2007 5:33 AM

im watching ikkitousen now and i have to say that it wins the worst anime title from me,
such horrible that i cant even describe it :F

Apr 20, 2007 7:55 AM

chyou said:
Fullmetal Alchemist I would have to say. I've watched, like, 2 episodes maybe and I can't stand it. I read from one anime-magazine that it's considered to be the best anime in the world but... No way. Maybe I've grown over the period of watching Inu Yasha and FMA etc.

What!!!!! you cant hate FMA its like the GOD of all animes!!!! try to watch at least the first 20 episode Im sure you would not be disappointed.

Apr 20, 2007 9:30 AM
Legend of Duo.

I'm even doubting if I can call it an anime...

In any case: Story about a vampire something, can't even remember, but the animation...yugh. It almost looked like the animators only used 1 model per character. 3 minute-long close up of someone's face while he was talking to someone else, a character being stabbed, falling forward and being actually FLAT?!

Utterly ridiculous! I can't recommend it to anyone!

Apr 22, 2007 5:13 AM

Krelian said:
Which 5 episodes? I liked the beginning, but the show turns to shit partway through (when they start into the filler episodes)

hm I dont know I did not watch it consecutively I watched like the first three then went it down hill

I couldn't get interested in it

TEN TOKYO WARRIORS! its also a not so good anime!

Apr 22, 2007 6:28 AM

yuuko said:
Hakoot said:

But the wrost I have to say..

is "High School Girls"
I couldn't stand watching the first.. like 6 minutes of it?
o_o

the same here1 it was terrible!
and i'm afraid i really didn't like one piece *hides*

One Piece is my fav anime did you get past ep 27 I loved one piece after that ep watch OP to 27 and if you still didnt like it then O.o I dont know what to say.
I think One Piece is more directied to guys then.

Apr 22, 2007 8:55 AM

Worst for me would probabaly be Kage Kara Mamoru.. it was horrible. I think the only reason I even finished it was because I was watching it with my friend and he was able to keep me awake ;P . It didn't help that I was currently watching Full metal alchemist at the same time either.

Apr 22, 2007 8:42 PM

MoritaSan said:
chyou said:

What!!!!! you cant hate FMA its like the GOD of all animes!!!! try to watch at least the first 20 episode Im sure you would not be disappointed.

I kinda have to agree with Morita. I heard a lot of hype about FMA so I had to watch it. To me it was REALLY boring at most times but I watched the whole thing just because. I didn't think it was that great of a series. >_>

MisaMisa said:
NARUTO! I watched five episodes of it

but It sucks so bad and it is so annoying!

I thought Naruto first season was retarded. You should watch episode 1 and then skip all the way to season 2 because thats a better arc. From that I got addicted.

Apr 22, 2007 9:37 PM
Vermillion

King of Bandit Jing is horrible. Sadly it's one of the worst DVD purchases I ever made =(. A close second would be Fushigi Yugi Eikoden.

While not the worst I've ever seen, Piano should be prescribed as a sleep aid. The show is the epitome of dull.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.

Apr 22, 2007 10:22 PM

Air Master...dear god the thought of it makes my soul hurt.
Naruto:Shipuuden is quickly getting annoying, I thought part 1 ended on a bad note with the filler marathon but Shipuuden is worse.

Apr 26, 2007 11:36 PM

My worst anime I've ever watched?

Tekken: The Movie and Samurai Shodown: The Motion Picture should be erased from existence. Some video games should not be made. Seriously!!! >:(

Gundou Musashi should also be erased from existence. Everything about this anime is so horrible. O_o

And every hentai known to man. I just hate it. ;_;

Well, that's my list.
Modified by MomoHime125, Aug 29, 2007 12:54 PM

Current Avatar: Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke

Apr 27, 2007 11:30 AM

Samurai Gun

>.<

Shima uta yo kaze ni nori tori to tomo ni umi wo watare
Shima uta yo kaze ni nori todokete okure watashi no ai wo

Apr 27, 2007 11:34 AM

cangeman said:
King of Bandit Jing is horrible.

QFT!!! I was soooo disappointed in this. It was terrible... and I was stuck watching the dubs... which, of course, just magnified the "this anime sucks" feeling... because the dubs were awful!! Seishin wanted to watch this soooo badly, so I gave in and ordered it from Netflix... =/

Thank God I never bought it...

Apr 27, 2007 4:18 PM

Dragonball GT

Apr 27, 2007 7:06 PM

I got you all beat. Shrine of the Morning mist...
THAT ANIME SUCKS so much I can not believe my friend bought that...
I was forced to watch the entire series..
OMG that one is worse then anything else TRUST ME!!!

Apr 27, 2007 7:28 PM

only anime ive hated so far has been .hack//LoT(dusk)

Apr 27, 2007 7:31 PM

Worst shit ever made was Duel Masters. God that show made me so pissed!! They had so much freaken sarcasim for the american version and I'm pretty sure that the japanese version would be just as bad. It had a horrible plot and horrible characters. It's was trying too hard to copy Yu-Gi-Oh which (even though it's a TV show about Card Monster Games) has a good plot.

Apr 27, 2007 9:09 PM

Normally I have a high tolerance for bad anime. It's because I'm plain stubborn about finishing a series that I start, no matter how horrible. I thought I had hit rock bottom with FLCL, but it was only 6 episodes so I gritted my teeth and sat through all 6 of them.

Then came Excel Saga.

Parody or not, that series broke me around episode 5. I just couldn't stomach any more. Every minute of watching it my head hurt worse and worse, I'm sure I was feeling my brain cells dying in the thousands and my IQ slowly plummeting. I just couldn't take any more.

Till this day that's still the worst I've seen.

Apr 27, 2007 11:04 PM

DivineRose125 said:

Gundou Musashi should also be erased from existence. Everything about this anime is so horrible. O_o

You do know that was the point of the anime right? :P
So horrible it was funny, hell it worked for me I got some laughs out of watching the first episode.

Apr 28, 2007 4:08 PM

MoritaSan said:
chyou said:

I could not agree with you more.
How can anyone hate FMA?

Apr 28, 2007 9:10 PM

Some just do, it's natural.
Uhh lets see Dragonball series, bakuten shoot, One Piece, B.Daman, Pokemon, yu-gi-oh, duel masters, Inuyasha, Zoids...
I generally avoid every anime that looks bad.

Apr 28, 2007 9:53 PM
Forever Fearless

.HACK//GIFT

it sucks major ass...
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Apr 28, 2007 10:34 PM

LostHartSQ said:
MoritaSan said:
chyou said:

I could not agree with you more.
How can anyone hate FMA?

Maybe it's the fact because it became so mainstream. Or some people don't like animes like FMA.

Apr 28, 2007 10:38 PM

Stormy_77 said:
Normally I have a high tolerance for bad anime. It's because I'm plain stubborn about finishing a series that I start, no matter how horrible. I thought I had hit rock bottom with FLCL, but it was only 6 episodes so I gritted my teeth and sat through all 6 of them.

Then came Excel Saga.

Parody or not, that series broke me around episode 5. I just couldn't stomach any more. Every minute of watching it my head hurt worse and worse, I'm sure I was feeling my brain cells dying in the thousands and my IQ slowly plummeting. I just couldn't take any more.

We're the same, you and I. /starwars

FLCL I also forced myself to watch but for the sake of knowing what'll happen. And it's short anyways.

SGT. Frog gets my vote for worst. For once in my life I stopped a manga through 2 chapters and completely dropped it.

Apr 28, 2007 11:15 PM
Kanashimi said:
Hamtaro. Period. Topic over.

i agree with this 100%...this series does have its uses though...for example, if i want to get the urge to set my face on fire and slam my head into the wall, then i can just watch this series...

Jin said:
Worst piece of crap i have ever seen is GUN-dou Musashi. This thing just sucked on an entirely different level.

GUN-Dou Musashi

i didn't think this video was that bad...sure, the animation looks choppy and the effects are unbearably lame...but, i mean, it's got a monkey with a gun in it...this intrigues me...

Apr 28, 2007 11:41 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

FLCL was damn crazy, but good imho.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Apr 28, 2007 11:43 PM

Pretty Cure. I really hated that show. It's not like I expected to like a magical girl series though. But I still can't believe I completed the series...

Apr 29, 2007 1:19 AM

.Hack//Root

I think this is definitely one of the most dissapointed animes I ever watched and completed
I mean it is based on an RPG game, but there is not even a story really behind it and not appealing at all. I have no idea why I completed it, but sure is one of my most worst animes I seen.

Apr 29, 2007 10:12 AM

Please Save My Earth. Like FLCL, I forced myself to watch. Sorry it was just boring to watch.

Apr 30, 2007 10:20 AM

PandaPuff said:
Stormy_77 said:

Then came Excel Saga.

We're the same, you and I. /starwars

FLCL I also forced myself to watch but for the sake of knowing what'll happen. And it's short anyways.

SGT. Frog gets my vote for worst. For once in my life I stopped a manga through 2 chapters and completely dropped it.

No, Fofa!! I love SGT. Frog!! He acts like me!! He's freaken awesome!

Apr 30, 2007 11:57 AM

DUDE... Check out "Dead Leaves" (sp) that was 90 minutes that i was never going to get back.
The artwork was cool for about 2 minutes then the whole thing just made me want to punch an infant.
OH if youre a yoko fan you should watch this *_*

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire

May 2, 2007 3:24 AM

.hack //signs I couldnt even get past episode 4 soooooo boring. I want my wasted time on dis anime back!!

May 2, 2007 6:32 AM

Soul Link. My gosh, there was just something that gave me a bad taste in my mouth. One thing I can point out was that that little what's-her-name little girl had a voice that made cover my ears.

But I sat through it to the end.

May 2, 2007 12:25 PM
It was definitely Appleseed (2004). I just couldn't stand those graphics.
Modified by Late, May 3, 2007 12:22 AM

May 3, 2007 10:35 AM

Noir. Definitely Noir.
26 Episodes of complete boredom.
The plot lacked... well... a plot. The action sucked and so did the characters.

A friend recommended it to me, and i have this "policy" not to drop an Anime that i've seen more thet 3-4 episodes of just in case it might get better near the end. Boy was i wrong. I mean my eyes bled liters of blood during every episode. I'm thankful that my brain didn't melt and that my head didn't cave in.

Seriously, i can't think of anything good to say about Noir.
Avoid it like the plague.

May 3, 2007 10:49 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Even if the plot was non-existent in your opinion, one would've thought the art at least deserved more than a rating of 1.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

May 3, 2007 1:47 PM

I can't stand paranoia agent and Ghost in a shell stand alone complex.

But since I couldn't even bring myself to watch Animatrix that would have to be the worst.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^

May 3, 2007 10:04 PM

Id say mine was Noein, sooo boring and confusing, they start with some fight going on and didn't even bother to explain. Then they move on to some kids being delinquents and yeah... just not a good intro, tried a 2nd time...even more boring.

May 4, 2007 12:52 PM

BakaWarsh said:
Noir. Definitely Noir.
26 Episodes of complete boredom.
The plot lacked... well... a plot. The action sucked and so did the characters.

A friend recommended it to me, and i have this "policy" not to drop an Anime that i've seen more thet 3-4 episodes of just in case it might get better near the end. Boy was i wrong. I mean my eyes bled liters of blood during every episode. I'm thankful that my brain didn't melt and that my head didn't cave in.

Seriously, i can't think of anything good to say about Noir.
Avoid it like the plague.

Oh noes I liked Noir! I give anime a 5 episode run before deciding to drop it. I almost dropped Fruits Basket until it reached that sentimental episode lol.

May 4, 2007 2:18 PM

Late said:
It was definitely Appleseed (2004). I just couldn't stand those graphics.

YOu are now my mortal enemy...

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire

Pages (139) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »