Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

New
Pages (141) « First ... « 133 134 [135] 136 137 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2015 12:59 AM
Jul 2018
Sword Art Online
Nov 23, 2015 1:48 AM

Feb 2015
Boku no Pico!!!
Everyone agree???
Nov 23, 2015 2:17 AM

Jul 2015
Illyricus said:
People who say animes like SAO or Tokyo Ghoul haven't watched Utsu Mutsume Sayuri or Shitcom.

ikr
Nov 23, 2015 2:24 AM

Sep 2015
School Days.
Here's a review I wrote for this garbage.

It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 23, 2015 2:26 AM

Apr 2014
Your favourite anime.
Nov 23, 2015 2:39 AM

Apr 2010
Rosario+Vampire S2, because this somehow became this.
Nov 23, 2015 2:41 AM
Jun 2015
CORPSE PARTY: TORTURED SOULS BECAUSE IT MADE THE CHARACTERS RETARDED AND KILLED OFF CHARACTERS THAT LIVED IN THE GAME! AND PEOPLE THINK THAT THE ANIME HAD THE TRUE PLOT AND WON'T STOP RANTING ON SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED! THIS ANIME SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED! PLEASE JUST REBOOT THIS SHIT TO BE LIKE THE MANGA! PLEASE!
Nov 23, 2015 2:49 AM

Mar 2012
Look at the first page and it's almost entirely genuinely shitty shows with only a few examples where it feels like the person is just frustrated by the show's popularity. When you look at the current page, it's almost entirely popular or otherwise well known shows. Either that or generic picks like School Days and Boku no Pico that have been called 'the worst anime ever' a million times over.

As for what I'd pick it'd have to be Psychic Wars. It's not even worth watching to laugh at. It's just a painful viewing experience through and through.
Nov 23, 2015 3:33 AM

Nov 2013
Super Sonico: The Animation
Nov 23, 2015 4:13 AM

Apr 2011
Well;
- Amon: Devilman Mokushiroku - Honestly, if you have not read the manga and have only watched it's two predecessors, DON'T WATCH IT. I guarantee that you have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on. It's predecessor's skip stuff too, but if they went from 1 to 3, then this jumped all the way to 10 from there. And that's the best of it. The worst of it is everything else. In every way and order, this just fails at everything. The manga was average, this was ultra shit (understatement, btw).
- Makura no Danshi - A hentai did what this was "experimenting" with a few years ago. If you want to see that experiment done good, go watch the hentai. Said hentai has 2 good episodes out of 7.
- Persona 4 Golden - First off, false advertisement. Secondly, fuck the people that thought this was a good idea. Play the game if you want the extra scenes.
- Ranpo Kitan - It started off well, but it quickly degenerated into something. The style was artsy, but unlike most, the more experience the team got with the style, the worse they got at implementing it. Also, Kobayashi started off an interesting character, he ended up being a pointless addition to the anime. Note, this is the protagonist we're talking about.
- Skelter Heaven - Mars of Destruction was funny. This took all that and managed to be so bad, it was less than fun. It came to the point where I, a broke fatass, am willing to pay to run my fat off if it meant this would get no more episodes (which, thankfully, it doesn't.
- Triage X - They took everything the manga had that made the characters interesting, removed them and increased their breast sizes.... even the one that is concerned at being a flat cutting board and no, they didn't change that aspect of her character either. She still angsts about her lack of breasts. Then there's the action scenes, where they promptly reduced anything that made them stand out. Let's not even talk about the removal of character interactions, because who wants that when you can have tits the size of a fucking truck, right?
- Vampire Holmes:
yhunata said:
At this point I just want to know how utterly terrible this can become. It doesn't help that my best friend animated something much, much better than this.... by himself.

There you go. All of my 1s that I have completed.
Nov 23, 2015 7:42 AM

Mar 2015
Wow, a thread from 2007. Based necromancy. Erm yeah, worst anime is Shitcom. Worst anime anime is either Mars of Destruction or Pupa. I would place Tsukihime here, but I'm trying my best to be objective.
Nov 23, 2015 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
Triage X cause it's just shit full of fanservice
Pupa cause it's shit filled with incest & fanservice.
Elfen Lied was so freaking overrated.
& School Days wasn't necessarily bad, i just didn't expect that kind of ending.
Nov 23, 2015 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
Wow, a thread from 2007. Based necromancy. Erm yeah, worst anime is Shitcom. Worst anime anime is either Mars of Destruction or Pupa. I would place Tsukihime here, but I'm trying my best to be objective.

How can be bad an anime that doesn't exists?
Nov 23, 2015 7:48 AM

Mar 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
have you ever watch nami, or utsu musume sayuri?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 23, 2015 7:50 AM

Mar 2015
Kuma said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Nami, yes. I would put it above the two I mentioned because Nasu loves seafood and I must respect Mushroom-sama's tastes.

Jul 2013
Kuma said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

He mentioned Shitcom. He isn't wrong.

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

How can be bad an anime that doesn't exists?

My Denial of Nothingness isn't working :<
Nov 23, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
Kuma said:
shitcom si great, f8 me!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 23, 2015 7:54 AM

Mar 2015
Kuma said:
Illyricus said:
shitcom si great, f8 me!

shitcom is a deep, intricate analysis of the otaku subculture and how it impacts society and societal values in...fuk dis im done
Nov 23, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Kuma said:
Illyricus said:
shitcom si great, f8 me!

Nov 23, 2015 7:56 AM

Mar 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
Kuma said:
shitcom si great, f8 me!
shitcom is a deep, intricate analysis of the otaku subculture and how it impacts society and societal values in...fuk dis im done
no it's not. it's just better sweet story of love. anyone have to understand that.
Illyricus said:
look at my ratings m8.
Nov 23, 2015 8:03 AM

Jul 2013
^

A 7?, I expected a 10.
Nov 23, 2015 8:05 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
^

A 7?, I expected a 10.
i am not that retard, also that's what make me serious.
Nov 30, 2016 2:10 AM
Oct 2016
Any Takena work and Sayuri the Striking Daughter.
Nov 30, 2016 2:17 AM

Jan 2014
Yosuga no Sora... Never have i ever been more pissed in my life than when i was watching this piece of shit reason for an anime...

Why? The anime is basically school days with new characters and the mc ain't a douche lol. Oh i only watched it for like it's animation and sound cuz some scenes were just outright perfect which just makes me sad cuz all that work for such stupid shit is like the end of me...
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Nov 30, 2016 2:20 AM

Oct 2016
Howl's Moving Castle. I watched it because of the ratings. Oh boy I was so wrong.

Special mention to Glasslip.

edit:

Because these two shows don't make sense at all. The flow of the story is haywire.
iLyaNov 30, 2016 2:31 AM

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Nov 30, 2016 2:22 AM

Mar 2014
Phantom World

Shit character, shit story, just damn shit.
Nov 30, 2016 3:04 AM

Apr 2009
a) busuou renkin b) shingeki no kyojin c) free!

because, a) watched it ages ago and remembering not being able to even sit through a few episodes, it was just dreadful. b) dull while also being over the top which amazes me, extremely overhyped and pretty boring c) all of the aspects of anime which i despise rolled into one show
soymilkyyNov 30, 2016 3:13 AM
Dec 29, 2016 10:04 PM

Dec 2011
The worst I've seen is Kotoura-san bar none. That anime insults my very existence.

The worst I've actually finished would be Highschool of the Dead. Even back then as a teenager who was really getting into horror stuff I thought it was pretty lame, including the ecchi, and only two of the girls were hot anyway (the emo chick with the stick and the bimbo nurse).
Dec 29, 2016 10:23 PM

Dec 2016
If I start something, then realize I think it's ridiculous, or just bad, I'll drop it and never even entertain a thought about it again.

But because of some absurd force, for no reason whatsoever, I broke this rule and continued watching School Days. The entire anime was a joke, but at the very least I thought maybe it was a passable, generic school drama/rom-com.

Then the latter half of the show took an unforseeable turn and the ending was some of the most ridiculous shit I'd ever seen pulled.

Probably due to inherent masochism, I watched this from beginning to end, and to this day I mourn the 300 minutes I lost to this anime.

Anime was the catalyst of my life's downward spiral.
Joining MAL was the nail in my coffin.

Every day I keep screaming into the void,
but god just tells me to shut up.
Dec 29, 2016 10:34 PM

Aug 2016
I think I posted here a few months ago, but since then I remembered a movie by the name of Kite Liberator that I watched a few years ago. It's juts bad... the plot is just weird, the original Kite is like a crime drama hentai I think but this is a Sci Fi horror about mutant monsters running around, what does that have to do with the original? The characters are so bland too I can't remember anything about them or about this movie really in general, all I know is that I never want to watch it again
Dec 29, 2016 10:34 PM
Dec 2016
Everything Takena, Mars of Destruction, Hanoka, Utsu Musume Sayuri, Vampire Holmes, and Noblesse Awakening.

Takena shows were pointless.
Mars of Destruction is an insult to anime, really. Story were horrible, animation were appaling, sound—oh god, you should have created your own music, not stealing from Beethoven! 0/10
Hanoka? That animation is horrible. Story, nothing special. Sound... it's forgettable. 0/10
Utsu Musume or smth is bad af. Sound were terrible, story were terrible, characters were terrible, everything is terrible. It's like a show made by an elementary school student.
Vampire Holmes is terrible. The animation is weird. 1/10
Noblesse Awakening. No character development, too fucking many plot holes, sound were forgettable. The art and animation is the only thing I can praise, it's cool. 2/10
Dec 29, 2016 10:37 PM

Oct 2012
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan shall always be my answer

Repetitive comedy gag sucks, story made no sense, and tasteless gore is tasteless.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 29, 2016 10:37 PM

Aug 2015
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Holy shit I just couldn't sit and watch 5 mins of the first episode, I found it pretty boring all in all.

Your Name was a close second, it was way too corny for me.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Dec 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Oct 2011
let me raise the bar

PUPAAAAAAAA

almost stopped watching anime

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Dec 30, 2016 12:10 AM
Nov 2016
The new Berserk movies and 2016 series......you probably already know why...

But if you don't, it's because it's shit and the creators have no respect for the original source. It's like I'm watching a fucking ps2 cut scene D:<

Yea, I'm RAGING!!!!
Dec 30, 2016 12:15 AM
Nov 2016
Chelle said:
Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Wasted so many hours watching that, because my child wanted to see it. Just... just... yeah... godawful!!!
SOIL IS MY POWER!

Dude, I watched this show just for these parts
It's so cheesy and I absolutely LOVE it.

You gotta watch it in english. It's the only way to watch this one :D
Dec 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Jun 2016
Mars of Destruction was so bad it was good.

As for a show that I just didn't like, I tried watching FMA: Brotherhood but I just couldn't get into it.
Dec 30, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2013
Fairy Tail and To Aru Series..
The power of friendship in these anime just make me sick,..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Dec 30, 2016 10:17 AM

Apr 2015
Narutaru. The only thing it has going for it is an interesting basic concept "Pokemon but deconstructed!". Other then that very loose premise, it's bascially an insult to everything.

Heaven Skelter ranks waaaayyyy down there also, but it's only 1/12th the length of Narutaru.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 30, 2016 10:18 AM

Apr 2016
"Grave of the Fireflies". Made me wanna jump into the anime and kill that MC, so fucking bad. And those forced tearjerking moments, even tho it was just a move I was about to drop it, never again.

"5 Centimeters Per Second". Trainsimulator OP. The characters empty af, tried to add some depth with a phone, it made me laugh hard, I guess that's not what the author intended to do.

Those 2 shows share one good thing, the animation was outstanding for its time, no doubt, great animation, that's the only reason why I didn't rate the shows 1, even if they deserved it.
Dec 30, 2016 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
Mitsudomoe. I like a good dirty joke but this went TOO FAR
Dec 30, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
I think I haven't wrote this here but I'll say it.

Fucking Divergence Eve. This, anime. This show is a fucking insult to every single genre it has placed in, and it is so bad that it's not even a show to watch ironically. It's basically the one show that made me lose so many brain cells in a span of 13 episodes, the animation and the art is so garbage, that it even makes Mars of Destruction look bad but good because of how comical it was. The animation looks like it was made in Microsoft Power Point, and it's not even pleasing to look at. Characters' actions makes no sense from start to finish, they then tend to contradict what they previously stated, lots of major plotholes that I can't count how much for how many they are, they are fucking retarded to the ever living shit, the music at best is fucking abysmal because it seems like they put high levels on it, same with the sound department.

Backstory or info dumping is also abysmal, because this was written by a god damn cockroach because they tried to explain this in fucking baby language format, the info dumping is so fucking pretentious and garbage that it makes even the 6 year-old children lose their minds to understand this.

Inb4 I see the statement "But Tippy this was made in 2002." Fucking bullshit statement because 2002 was the year that had some good series with good animation in it, this is not on the same level by standards. It even makes the most trashiest of shows that I thought were shit, look better or a masterpiece by comparison.

To quote on my review what I said in terms of examples of how horrible this show is:

"Example being that the girls were at training camp or area, trying to train their skills and experiences, but friendly reminder that in the previous episodes, they stated that the helmets that they use are for hallucinations and holograms of what they actually see. So, when they didn't had their helmets on, they can still see that shit and the funny thing is that there's no actual screen in that area. This doesn't make sense in the writing aspect of the show. How in the fucking hell can they see the trombones when they don't have their helmets on?"

"And here is my other problem with this as well. During one of the episodes, the girls were actually on a test regarding on the data passing with the helmets. They literally sent the girls to the outside of the base, disregarding the fact that they have the entrance of the ghouls halfway opened. And disregarding the fact that they also knew the Ghoul was coming made it worse on that aspect. Also, why in the fuck did they mentioned that the Ghouls that the show had were a hologram in that exact same episode? If that was the case, then they shouldn't have worried about the girls in the damn first place and rise up the over-dramatic scene, it makes it rather poorly executed and also that shows the example of poor writing. And if it wasn't a hologram, then they are complete retards because they ignored the fact that they had the entrance halfway opened and they knew that the entrance was halfway opened. And no, they didn't even tried to fix the stuff to begin with."

"For one example the Leader also known as the Black Ugly Man (thats what I will call him from now on, and Im sorry if I am being racist here) actually said in one of the episodes that he would want to save these girls from actual danger, so basically that's gonna be it, right? Wrong, he then said in another scene that he would want to protect the ship than helping the girls out. Isn't that really a very noticeable flaw here? You basically said that you will help the girls but then you suddenly don't want to because you want to protect the base. Either way, YOU WILL TECHNICALLY DIE REGARDLESS. "

It is the worst show I have ever seen, it is the worst pile of trash I have ever witnessed, it even insults the industry in itself on so many levels, from story, characters, genres, logic and reasoning, backstories, consistencies, execution, music, and sound, even enjoyment was fucking shit. Even rushed adapted animes are better than this atrocious product. I won't suggest it to anyone, it is a poorly made, high-leveled aids inducing show.
removed-userDec 30, 2016 10:31 AM
Dec 30, 2016 12:32 PM

Mar 2016
Illyricus said:
^

A 7?, I expected a 10.

Shitcom is only so good as to deserve a 6. Sayuri on the other hand is gr8/8.
Dec 30, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
I only watched one episode of Meganebu, (Glasses Club), and just thought it was awful, mainly because, it just seemed rather stupid and boring.
Dec 30, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
TheDeadApostle said:
Illyricus said:
^

A 7?, I expected a 10.

Shitcom is only so good as to deserve a 6. Sayuri on the other hand is gr8/8.
Both are complete trash, but Sayuri at least is not as shitty as Shitcom, I will give it that.
Dec 30, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
Brothers Conflict.
Retarded, bland MC with 69 brothers, all in love with her and has a pet as a squirrel who turns out to be a hot bishie and is in love with her as well. :'')
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2016 1:08 PM

Dec 2016
Completed:

Escaflowne: I watched it as a kid and liked it. I rewatched it again as an adult and I despised it. It had potential to be great but it was indeed really stupid, with bad development and so incoherent.

Dropped:

Toriko: what an unbelievably absurd plot
One Piece: horrid art and character designs
SNK: pretentious and boring
Apr 9, 2019 12:10 PM
Mar 2019
I was wondering which is the worst anime you have watched and you would never recommend to someone? :)
MaryieApr 9, 2019 3:33 PM
Apr 9, 2019 12:45 PM
Jan 2017
Maryie said:
I was wondering which is the worst anime you have watched and you would never recommend to someone? :)
I really hated special A Idk why or green greens I love romance but both dragged on and was so just idk why they was boring to me.
Pages (141) « First ... « 133 134 [135] 136 137 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
8 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Today

20 by Oofmastre9000 »»
23 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

20 by AverageRiceFan »»
25 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 2 hours ago

3 by AverageRiceFan »»
29 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

196 by ISeeLifePeople »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.