Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2012 2:18 AM

Jan 2012
Card numbers will start with #5, #1-4 are reserved for the staff. Please follow the number count for the card and do not pick a specific number for your member card.

Format:
*Username:
*Card Number:
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" or "What would you like to see in the club?":

Card:

Thank you!

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 23, 2012 1:50 PM

May 2010
Reserved for mcbagnes
Username: mcbagnes
Card number: 2 ^^
CopheliaMay 24, 2012 2:19 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 23, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2010
Reserved for Admin

MermaidGalaxiesJun 14, 2012 2:04 AM
May 23, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2010
Reserved for Admin
MermaidGalaxiesJun 14, 2012 2:04 AM
May 25, 2012 11:58 AM

Apr 2012
Username: Furykury1
Card Number: 5

Arigatou!
I just joined this club because I really liked Chihayafuru. I originally thought "A card game anime? Not likely." I decided to DL 3 episodes and see. Well, I loved it...one of my all-time favorites. Chihaya and Taichi? Well, Chihaya is such an airhead that she doesn't really know her own feelings for Taichi. He, however is fully aware of how much he loves Chihaya. He really helps her in many ways she doesn't seem to "get". But she does care about him and given time...in season 2, if it happens, she I believe will "get" it. I have found a site with the manga thru vol 6, so I will be sporadically reading it. Chihaya is, without any doubt in my mind, the most beautiful character in anime history. She made my favorite character list. That enough for an intro? LOL
May 27, 2012 10:04 AM
Feb 2012
vickyicky
They look so cute together- they match better plus their not awkward together
Jun 3, 2012 6:25 AM

Oct 2009
Username: Hanazono_Hikari6
Card Number: 007

Well, Chihaya and Taichi...they look best when they're together ^_^
Although Chihaya is so oblivious to it...
And it's always so CUTE when Taichi blushes when it comes to Chihaya!!! >//////<

It's the reason why I'm up to this anime!!!
Your weirdness. I like that.
Jun 9, 2012 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
*Username: Stark700
*Card Number: 008
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?:

It's simple. They're like halves to a pepperoni pizza. You can't eat it without the crust or the pepperoni. His personality is also fun and entertaining compared to the stoic Arata. Of course, he's a great learner and throughout the series has proved his worth. In the end though, I think they should be together.
Jun 10, 2012 8:27 AM

May 2010
*Username: patry16dbz
*Card Number: 009
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" : they have great chemistry and they're so cute when they don't realize that they like each other, well at least Taichi knows that he likes Chihaya and he doesn't have the guts to tell her :)
Jul 11, 2012 12:45 AM

Oct 2008
*Username: Eraclea-
*Card Number: 10
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?": They had so many cute moments in the anime series which made my heart beat a little irregularly. I really hope that Chihaya will overcome her cluelessness to some extent so that Taichi won't have to suffer from his one-sided crush anymore. Go for it, Taichi!
Sep 3, 2012 3:15 AM
Nov 2010
*Username: LittleOtakuStar
*Card Number: 11
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" : they are so cute together!!XD<3...and i hope that in the new season they will be a couple!!...i love so much taichi!!XD
Sep 24, 2012 2:29 AM

May 2011
*Username: asckj1
*Card Number: 12
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" They would make a really cute couple. With Chihaya always running like the wind and Taichi chasing her with all his might, never giving up. Their bittersweet moments in the anime just made butterflies fly in my stomach >v<

Thank you for the card :D
Jan 29, 2013 7:03 PM

Aug 2011
*Username: crushonyouxo
*Card Number: 13
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" From the very first episode, it was obvious to me that Taichi deeply cared about Chihaya. This is shown in the way he 'teased' and tested her limits and even to the point of picking on Arata! Throughout the first series, there's plenty of opportunity where Taichi could have confessed his feelings but chose not to. Chihaya is a wonderful energetic ball of fire and is always reaching for higher places, with Taichi to follow her every move although I feel that without Taichi in her world. She would have given up quite easily. I really am a shipper of this pairing and I hope that it does come true! :) x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Mar 2, 2013 10:35 PM

Nov 2010
*Username: Fullbuster1597
*Card Number: 14
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" or "What would you like to see in the club?": They make a cute couple...beauty and brains XD I prefer him over Arata since Taichi does not focus on karuta but on his studies as well and hopes for a future. Ever since the first episode, I have shipped them so hard...praying for him to confess already.All he did was admit he was in love with her but chose not to confess -_- I get irritated whenever Chihaya just talks about Arata....I feel Taichi's pain :)) I love Taichi so much and they would really make a good couple if only Chihaya wasn't an airhead and realize his feelings already :D

Thanks for the card :D
Mar 17, 2013 6:11 PM
Oct 2012
*Username: Adrastia
*Card Number: 15
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" or "What would you like to see in the club?": Chihaya and Taichi have personalities that complement each other. Taichi has been with Chihaya in many of her struggles and has always been concerned for her ever since they were children.
Apr 3, 2013 8:12 PM

Aug 2012
*Username: ILoveMangaAnime
*Card Number: 16

They both are just so beautiful together! They both make an ideal couple, & both have that bond & etc...UGHH! They just can't b explained by words! Anyways, sankyuuuuu<33333
Sep 17, 2013 3:01 PM
Oct 2009
*Username: tonina1981
*Card Number: 17
*"Why do you love Chihaya and Taichi together?" or "What would you like to see in the club?": they belong together and he's always there for her
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Staff Chat

MermaidGalaxies - May 24, 2012

1 by MermaidGalaxies »»
May 24, 2012 5:13 PM

Sticky: » 50+ LE [Not Yet Open]

MermaidGalaxies - May 8, 2012

0 by MermaidGalaxies »»
May 8, 2012 5:05 PM

Sticky: » Apply for Staff

MermaidGalaxies - Mar 8, 2012

8 by MermaidGalaxies »»
May 1, 2012 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.