Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2012 9:58 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The part where Tsukimi thought about Shuu saying 'This is a plow, Tsukimi-san' was hilarious :D

Good to see some relationship development happening. I'm really hoping Shuu and Tsukimi will end up together.

May 23, 2012 1:55 AM

Feb 2008
She was working way too hard to misunderstand that lol

Loved Hanamori and Nishia's skits

Nearly died when Shuu said that he hadn't thought about dating her but was going to mail her his proposal XD

I wonder how she'll react if he actually does manage to mail it and it actually makes it to her and gets read?
May 23, 2012 3:57 AM

Jun 2009
Too hilarious! Can't stop laughing! XD Hahahaha! I can't even begin to describe the scenes since all of it are funny!! That really cracks me up! XD
May 23, 2012 2:22 PM
Mar 2012
Hanamori and Nishia as spies! Epic.

Poor, poor Kuranosuke. :(
May 23, 2012 9:49 PM

Jun 2008
Kuranosuke better act fast or else he's really going to lose Tsukimi. I have no favorites in this manga. Shuu-san is perfect for her too. I love how old-fashioned he is. :)
HEY!
Nov 18, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2011
I feel bad for Shou to have her not understand him like that, I like Kuranosuke but I admit that Shou is growing on me too.

I loved the scene with Hanamori and Nishia as spies that was the best.

When the mangaka tells about how she has crushes on actors and stuff I relate, I had a huge crush , more like a complete obsession on Keanu Reeves for Years and was sure I was going to marry him, but alas he has yet to propose. Now it's easier since I have crushes on manga characters there is no way they can propose, but I will fall for people who look like them. LOL
inzarathaNov 18, 2012 6:45 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 35 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 10, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 34 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 6, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 17, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 33 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 3, 2011

5 by Safrichh »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 32 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 30, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 14, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 31 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 26, 2011

7 by Safrichh »»
Apr 13, 12:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.