Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 20, 2012 10:16 PM
So after finishing this series, I couldnt help but think, was the creation of the new world pointless? i mean the whole point of it was to be a place where all denizens would be free, and have as much existence as they wanted basically, yet at the end all the flame hazes also left for it saying there gonna keep the law there, which pretty much contradicted this entire season. Basically i see this stuff happening again now, in an endless loop. lol

May 21, 2012 10:02 AM
I guess you missed whole point of Xanadu. In new world denizens won't need to consume humans because PoE there is basically limitless and free for all. So they won't break balance so there will be no new Flame Hazes and after some time there won't be any fights between FH and Tomogaras

May 21, 2012 12:55 PM

Yeah what reve said

May 21, 2012 1:30 PM

Though the season was atrocious because of the whole thing.

May 29, 2012 2:07 AM

Although yeah, the ultimate goal of the new world was for humans and guze to get along, the flame hazes going with them is just pretty fucking stupid. They were all just fighting not too long before teleporting, are they all of sudden going to huge each other at the other side?

Maybe there is no new world. It's just a controllable black hole that destroys whatever goes into it.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.

Jun 1, 2012 6:11 PM
TheLocalHentai said:
Although yeah, the ultimate goal of the new world was for humans and guze to get along, the flame hazes going with them is just pretty fucking stupid. They were all just fighting not too long before teleporting, are they all of sudden going to huge each other at the other side?

Maybe there is no new world. It's just a controllable black hole that destroys whatever goes into it.
No they won't... there's actually a little of an epilogue in the series talking about how Yuuji and Shana traveled around Xanadu preventing conflicts between the Flame Hazes, humans and Denizens and teaching them all to respect each other. It also interestingly enough shows you that Snake of the Festival and Yuuji are still connected in some form (because their souls fused together for some time and as such neither is the same anymore) and the Snake helps Yuuji a little too.

Aug 11, 2012 12:38 AM

I was confused at Yuji's choice to become the leader of Bal Masque at the beginning, and the new world just for the beings that use the existence power has been done similarly in other anime. But it worked out and actually makes perfect sense because the flame hazes aren't really human anymore, so they should be able to get along with the Tomogara since their reason for fighting is gone, and all of the humans are free to live without the possibility of being eaten and eventually disappearing from the world.

Oct 25, 2012 11:09 PM

I agree, this whole "new world" thing turned out to be pointless because like all of the FH that were left went in there as well. Didn't they each want their own world....? Why did they even go to Xanadu? I don't even know. Pretty dissapointed with this season - it had a lot of potential.

Oct 25, 2012 11:17 PM

Indulg3 said:
I agree, this whole "new world" thing turned out to be pointless because like all of the FH that were left went in there as well. Didn't they each want their own world....? Why did they even go to Xanadu? I don't even know. Pretty dissapointed with this season - it had a lot of potential.
The flame hazes only purpose is to kill Tomagura, and if all the Tomagura leave and go to a place where they don't have to kill people then the flame hazes lose their purpose. Flame hazes and Tomagura are both not human so they should be able to live with each other in a different world separate of humans.

Feb 23, 2013 7:43 AM

IMO the reason the Flame Hazes went to Xanadu was because they wanted to keep killing Denizens. They knew that if all the Denizens went away to live in peace they would have no one to fight and have no purpose as well. That's also the reason that wanted to stop the creation of Xanadu to begin with. They don't want peace just destruction.
In the end the creation might have been pointless but at least now Humans can live without being eaten in the original world even if war goes on in Xanadu.

Dec 6, 2013 1:01 PM
Hmm, basically Xanadu is the same thing as the current world except no Misaki city, law to prevent human eating and more power of existence (POE - lol Zelda) for the tomogara.

The only real benefit to Xanadu is the last point with the excess POE for the tomogara. Was it worth all the trouble? I suppose it was otherwise the tomogara and flame hazes would fight endlessly and nothing would change.

IntroverTurtle said:
The flame hazes only purpose is to kill Tomagura, and if all the Tomagura leave and go to a place where they don't have to kill people then the flame hazes lose their purpose. Flame hazes and Tomagura are both not human so they should be able to live with each other in a different world separate of humans.
It doesn't matter where the Flame Hazes go, there are both humans and tomogara's in both worlds. There was no real need to go to Xanadu. Remember that Margery said that not all tomogara wished to go to the new world.

vegeta8639 said:
IMO the reason the Flame Hazes went to Xanadu was because they wanted to keep killing Denizens. They knew that if all the Denizens went away to live in peace they would have no one to fight and have no purpose as well. That's also the reason that wanted to stop the creation of Xanadu to begin with. They don't want peace just destruction.
In the end the creation might have been pointless but at least now Humans can live without being eaten in the original world even if war goes on in Xanadu.
You might be right about most of the Flame Hazes (the 4 twisted, psychotic gods for example) but hopefully Wilhelmina, Shana, Rebecca, and Yuji can set them all straight.