Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 23, 2008 4:59 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:
..as long the same guy is out that did this season.

Is there a petition to sign somewhere? Coz there should be one..
Sep 23, 2008 5:12 PM

Jul 2008
Kvakond said:
angel999 said:
..as long the same guy is out that did this season.

Is there a petition to sign somewhere? Coz there should be one..

Yeah there should be one but you should e-mail your friends and get in contact with people from h**p://www.sankakucomplex.com/category/news/page/2/.....they seem to know things including the information of different things I talked about concerning Zero no Tsukaima.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 23, 2008 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
I rate this episode a 4.5(5) :3
I think it was a fine ending, but lots of stuff were missing from it...
I also think that i liked the endings of the previous seasons more than this one.
And, overall, i liked seasons 1 and 2 more than this one.

Anyway, I still wanna see a 4th season to these series ^_^
By the way, what do you think episode "13" be about? I wonder why they didn't air it...

Sep 23, 2008 5:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
epic fail and disappointment

It just fails on all level.

It was so bad that Kugimiya Rie got -1 from me for doing Louise. Can't stand Louise's voice anymore.

5/10
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 23, 2008 6:01 PM

Jul 2008
wakka9ca said:

It was so bad that Kugimiya Rie got -1 from me for doing Louise. Can't stand Louise's voice anymore.

5/10

BOOOO, I still say it was all of the guy's fault they hired to make this. The director so to speak.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 23, 2008 6:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
angel999 said:
wakka9ca said:

5/10

BOOOO, I still say it was all of the guy's fault they hired to make this. The director so to speak.

You're right. I am still reading the light novels and it's miles away from being better than this season.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 23, 2008 6:36 PM

Jul 2008
Good episode, but i'd love to see a 4 and 5th season XP

Sep 23, 2008 7:24 PM

Dec 2007
tiberis1221 said:
Good episode, but i'd love to see a 4 and 5th season XP

qft.
Sep 23, 2008 10:57 PM
Nov 2007
Is stupidity a contagious disease in this anime?
Sep 24, 2008 3:56 AM
Jul 2008
Nandela said:
And now we get a new rival, Tabitha~! Who didn't have much screen time before. It's no longer a breast size competition but who steals Saito first.

lets see, red-hed = America-jin
Elf = America-jin
Maid = ALSO America-jin
Louise = Nippon-jin
Tabbatha= Nippon-jin

sorry i just wanted to quote azumanga... ok?

oh, and may i say... kagumiya rie... what is it about this person that brings out the lolicon in the world? and not just that... it still seems like yesterday hayate no gotoku just started and already she's going on to ep (40?) of zero next year... at least i wont have ot deal with rie fevour for another few months <(O_^)>
Sep 24, 2008 4:42 AM

Jun 2007
Tabitha X Saito FTW~!
Sep 24, 2008 4:59 AM

Feb 2008
Bleh, I think ZnT is just getting old and stale by now. I'm not really enjoying it anymore.

And so it ends. Pretty indifferent to it.
Sep 24, 2008 6:59 AM
Aug 2008
Veronin said:
Bleh, I think ZnT is just getting old and stale by now. I'm not really enjoying it anymore.

I'm not planning on watching the next season, unless I hear reports that it has tons of romance and emotion and *story*. Fan service optional.

Edit: In other words, I'm going to check to see if they kept the 3rd season director or brought back the 1st director.

If the fourth season is as good as the second season, I'd just be hurting myself if I didn't watch it.

If the fourth season is as bad as the third season, I'd just be hurting myself if I were to watch it.
Sep 24, 2008 7:52 AM

Jul 2008
formosan said:
Veronin said:

I'm not planning on watching the next season, unless I hear reports that it has tons of romance and emotion and *story*. Fan service optional.

Edit: In other words, I'm going to check to see if they kept the 3rd season director or brought back the 1st director.

If the fourth season is as good as the second season, I'd just be hurting myself if I didn't watch it.

If the fourth season is as bad as the third season, I'd just be hurting myself if I were to watch it.

Should you find anything on your side about the director thing send me message about the website.NE NE NE?
Sep 24, 2008 9:33 AM

Dec 2007
The more I see ZnT anime, the more I feel sorry for the original light novel.
Sep 24, 2008 1:41 PM

Aug 2008
Tabitha looks like a bitch now. What happen to her old and quiet character? Did she get possessed? That makes no sense at all. Its just like Siesta who become a irritating cock-blocking bitch which is not required for the show. Damn those J.C. staff x2
Sep 24, 2008 3:24 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
FayteKenshi said:
Tabitha looks like a bitch now. What happen to her old and quiet character? Did she get possessed? That makes no sense at all. Its just like Siesta who become a irritating cock-blocking bitch which is not required for the show. Damn those J.C. staff x2

you should compare Saito of first season: more or less innocent guy... to Saito of the second season: idiot pervert.

They REALLY RUINED the original light novels.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Sep 24, 2008 4:36 PM
Nov 2007
wakka9ca said:
FayteKenshi said:

you should compare Saito of first season: more or less innocent guy... to Saito of the second season: idiot pervert.

They REALLY RUINED the original light novels.

I concur.

Besides is there some other place other than Baka-Tsuki on where I can find the translated Light Novels?
Sep 24, 2008 6:32 PM

Feb 2008
I got what i was expecting. A light hearted romantic/comedy with little real development, but it was still enjoyable nevertheless.

Personally my fav. character of the season was Siesta, always entertaining. Tiffa was more or less totally unnecessary for the entirety of the "plot", but meh.

Good. 7/10
Sep 24, 2008 9:26 PM

Jul 2008
FayteKenshi said:

Tabitha just screwed her mind with that book. Did you not notice that she though much of Saito as Arlwin (that guy in the book she was reading who kills the dragon). Her mentality change is sudden but then again so was her situation.....sudden kidnapping, sudden deal and sudden consequences.

I GUESS STRESS SCREWS YOU OVER MENTALLY.
Sep 24, 2008 11:16 PM

Oct 2007
Kvakond said:

God please save season 4 from the ones who ruined this one! ..and take care of Tabitha while you're at it..mafia style

At least Saito wasn't a total perv like in the 2nd season. God, that was bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2008 2:06 AM

Feb 2008
Cortez321 said:

Besides is there some other place other than Baka-Tsuki on where I can find the translated Light Novels?

Nope.
Sep 25, 2008 7:01 AM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:

Tabitha just screwed her mind with that book. Did you not notice that she though much of Saito as Arlwin (that guy in the book she was reading who kills the dragon). Her mentality change is sudden but then again so was her situation.....sudden kidnapping, sudden deal and sudden consequences.

Does that mean she could go yandere on us in the next season? A School Days ending is all we need for the series, lol.
Sep 25, 2008 8:09 AM

Nov 2007
i didn't like the end so much .
i mean, it was good episode , better from the others .
but,it's still too much drama , and Louise is so annoying ><
I think the first and the second seasons were much much better than this ,
but I hope there will be another season :D

[/url]
Sep 25, 2008 6:18 PM

Jan 2008
Kvakond said:
angel999 said:

Does that mean she could go yandere on us in the next season? A School Days ending is all we need for the series, lol.

no one never ever needs a school days whatever never no way *hateSchoolDays*

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 25, 2008 8:45 PM

Dec 2007
So the ending was better then i had anticipated...
So in the end this was a season that did the opposite of previous seasons... Instead of starting off bad and ending good... this season started off great and ended bad.
I still want to see a 4th season just for the story though
PLEASE oh PLEASE hire the old director
7.5/10
Sep 26, 2008 3:00 AM

Jan 2008
I am totally for Saito/Tabatha now. I know it's not the main one, but it's better than Saito/Louise who's WAY WAY WAY too insecure to be practical. I mean seriously, one minute "don't touch me, it's embarrassing", the next she goes all deredere if Saito even talks to another female.... I know tsundere's are fun but seriously.

A 4th Season would be nice, but it's getting kind of repetitive now.
Sep 26, 2008 3:26 PM

Sep 2008
was nice... i prefer more drama in the ending... and happy ending..

waiting season 4.... (like evrybody...)
Sep 26, 2008 8:33 PM

Mar 2008
I think it will give a fourth season! It does not look after a last episode!

But the third season is not as exciting as the last two season!

I think it must Louise Saito us yet come close to their relationship quickly to the front!
Sep 26, 2008 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
I just went through all three seasons in the past two days or so, and while the story and fan service wasn't amazing, this was probably the funniest anime I've seen so far. I really wish though, Saito and Louise's relationship would just be final, and there can be time for some real action.

The final battle at the end of season two showed that they can produce some good stuff, and I want to see it.

Oh, and if Saito and Colbert end up going back to Earth, if they make the fourth season, I'm going to be @!#%ing pissed.
Sep 27, 2008 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
I can't wait for the delicious fourth season.
Sep 27, 2008 3:05 PM

Jan 2008
That was a tad bit rushed i think, but overall was a pretty good episode, and even though it was the "end of the season" it obviously really isn't, it didn't really conclude anything and that blue haired crazy guy (can't remember name) is still going on with his plan. i'm glad for once in this season though saito and louise got some decent and meaningful time in. i dont know how much more i could have gone on without something progressing their relationship. cant wait for season 4.
Sep 28, 2008 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
Okay ending, I would have wanted a bit more though. 4th season anyone? :P
Sep 29, 2008 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
I'm glad this season is over, overall it was the worst season of Zero no Tsukaima. I hope the 4th season is better than this season.

Now the voice actors are free to do Shakugan no Shana season 3 (I hope).
Oct 1, 2008 9:59 AM

Jun 2008
best episode this series BY FAR, though it doesnt forgive all the ecchi nonsense that made up the majority of the series. 6/10

if they do make season 4, i really hope they do it properly
Oct 1, 2008 10:21 AM
Nov 2007
This season was alright, but Tabitha just isn't suited with Saito... I can't help to think that...

Clearly there has to come a fourth season. So I hope to see that announced soon enough! xD
Oct 1, 2008 10:39 PM

May 2008
man whoever subbed mine spelled cannon wrong...

oh, we're going to attack with a canon? megumi from special A anyone? :P

anyway, fantastic episode. it really is all about the pure romance, but i enjoy a smattering of ecchi here and there (not like episode 11... overkill...)
But I really raelly enjoyed this series, and I'm moving on to shakugan no shana next. great series, ill really miss it.

Oct 3, 2008 9:02 AM

Mar 2008
An okay ending but a bit rushed indeed. I like the ending of second and first season though. But I like the way Saito X Louise relationship improved (eventhough it just a little). At least, Louise does not threat Saito like she did in second season anymore...

Maybe if 2nd, 3rd and 4th (or maybe5th) season is combine together, the story would be better overall. So far, 2nd and 3rd season just show a little plot of the story (Agnes-Colbert sensei arc for 2nd and Tabitha arc for 3rd). It just wasting time giving each of the a season for the arc. For me, by combining the seasons, people will understand the story better and will not just getting bored just to wait another season... But, well..meh... >_>
Oct 4, 2008 12:36 AM

Sep 2008
nah this wasn`t a final
it lacked climax , the bad ones werent defeated, half chapter was about again louise doubting saito,
that was just another chapter
they ended better whit season 2
men now an ova or a 4th season
i feel pretty disapointed

hope they fix the holes, so they dont ruin a good series
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 4, 2008 7:57 AM

Mar 2008
kimatg said:
eh.. what to say, Kiss no Tsukaima! -_-;;

i dunno, it's maybe cause this season I've watched episode-by-episode every week unlike I did with the previous two... but it felt like this season lacked something...something, whatever it is I don't know :P

I don't know how it should have ended with EP13,
but the ending seemed a bit rushed and sudden... no real climax.
(but oh well what do you expect from a 1-cour anime... XP)

...so now we all have to wait for the DVD release?!! wtf;;

+Possible 4th season? heck yeah, pretty sure there will be. I bet those production guys just love teasing us every year..Oh and if there is really a next season, I'm sure we're gonna see some tanks and moar modern mass-destructive weapons :P

hehe, it's gonna be like Black lagoon thingy with Saito, or a gunblade (FF8) will do ^^
Oct 4, 2008 12:23 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Louise on the throne is a kind of scary thought. xD

It was a nice final episode for this season, even though this season was inferior to the 2 previous ones. I kind of want to see another season. 7/10

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 4, 2008 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
Anyone else feeling like theres a episode missing? Oh wait there :P

now that we have 3 seasons they should consider doing a Movie :D
Oct 4, 2008 3:15 PM

Feb 2008
Zero no Tsukaima, perfecting the art of unlimited 12-13 episode seasons.

It was a good end and a good kiss scene, the 4th season is pretty much guaranteed, along with a 5th, a 6th and so on.
Rie Kugimiya really outdid herself with the crying, awesome job.

I find it hilarious that while Lousie was falling she was more worried about pantsu than dying... I guess all girls in anime are like that :)
Oct 4, 2008 4:40 PM

Feb 2008
Errr... nice end but somehow it seems that there'll be a 4th season... X_x
De-JaYOct 4, 2008 5:18 PM
Oct 4, 2008 6:16 PM

Feb 2008
OMG, this was awful. This season was so bad I want to cry now. Why did I have to watch all 12 episodes in one go... I was just hoping maybe next one will be cool, like they were once, in first season... but noooo. Everyone went all slutty, not only guys have boobs, but they gave a pair to a dragon too, and ... THIS JUST DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!!!

This season gets 5 only for Colbert/Kirche, and Louise finally stepping up to whore hime that has no respect for her friends.

And seriously, what's so good about Saito anyways? I'd pick Julio over Saito any day. Hell, I'd pick Guiche over him. For all his talk, at least he's not groping every girl around. He's way more faithful than Saito.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2008 1:19 AM
Dec 2007
So Louise finally becomes an interesting character (good development, real psychology, genuine emotions etc...) for half of the episode, before turning back to a bitch in the end. Wow, I think we gained something there.

Oh and the ending was absolutely illogical and uncalled for, I mean, why and how does Louise become the seond in line for the throne, an explanation maybe? I must decrease the rating of this third season from 6 to 5 I'm afraid. One of the crappiest shows I've seen lately honestly, it isn't even worth Soul Eater (and God knows how I hate this show).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 5, 2008 2:30 AM

Jan 2008
De-JaY said:
Errr... nice end but somehow it seems that there'll be a 4th season... X_x
Great thinking by Tabitha, flying Saito away before Louise had a chance to snap again.

Overall, this season fails. 5/10.
Oct 5, 2008 2:42 AM

Feb 2008
The only good episode along with the first few. The rest were junks like ep 11.

Oct 5, 2008 3:51 AM

Jul 2008
I...my god, I think I just got stupider from watching the end of that. Firstly, the whole thing with Joseph is just left inconclusive? Yeah, pretty good for storyline continuity...not to mention the ending with Louise becoming the Princess's "sister" and Saito getting returned to a Chevalier was not only cheesy and unrealistic, it was just horrible.

The 2nd season was bad enough, and because my expectations were lowered for this season, I kind of enjoyed it a little more...However, because of that ending I have to say it rages me equally as hard, if not more.

Worst.ending.ever

Oct 5, 2008 6:42 AM

Sep 2008
So to summarize this ep, Louise has another break down thinking shes worthless. Saito comes in and sweet talks her into doing it and they cast a powerful spell and thus its over.

The casting the spell onto the shell while it was on route was so stupid. Atleast make it believable or possible.

I have to say this series fails in making a resloving plot.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.