Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2008 7:11 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
AWESOME EPISODE. A lot more TRUE ROMANCE than the ecchi crap! Strangely Three kisses in this one. LOVE THE ACTION cause at least THERE'S MORE IN THIS ONE THAN THE OTHERS.

Love the big Iron Golem guy!

I like the magic in this one also apart from #11.

ONCE AGAIN I FIND THE ROMANCE PURE IN THIS ONE AND 0% ECCHI.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 21, 2008 7:24 PM

Jul 2008
SPOILERS
THE BIG PROBLEM:

THE KISS I THOUGH WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AND JUST TO MAKE LOUISE USE HER POWERS!?

THE SECOND KISS:

THIRD KISS:

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 21, 2008 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
eh.. what to say, Kiss no Tsukaima! -_-;;

i dunno, it's maybe cause this season I've watched episode-by-episode every week unlike I did with the previous two... but it felt like this season lacked something...something, whatever it is I don't know :P

I don't know how it should have ended with EP13,
but the ending seemed a bit rushed and sudden... no real climax.
(but oh well what do you expect from a 1-cour anime... XP)

...so now we all have to wait for the DVD release?!! wtf;;

+Possible 4th season? heck yeah, pretty sure there will be. I bet those production guys just love teasing us every year..Oh and if there is really a next season, I'm sure we're gonna see some tanks and moar modern mass-destructive weapons :P

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Sep 21, 2008 9:14 PM

Jul 2008
kimatg said:
eh.. what to say, Kiss no Tsukaima! -_-;;

i dunno, it's maybe cause this season I've watched episode-by-episode every week unlike I did with the previous two... but it felt like this season lacked something...something, whatever it is I don't know :P

I don't know how it should have ended with EP13,
but the ending seemed a bit rushed and sudden... no real climax.
(but oh well what do you expect from a 1-cour anime... XP)

...so now we all have to wait for the DVD release?!! wtf;;

+Possible 4th season? heck yeah, pretty sure there will be. I bet those production guys just love teasing us every year..Oh and if there is really a next season, I'm sure we're gonna see some tanks and moar modern mass-destructive weapons :P

Are you kidding me? I LOVED THE ARTILLERY FROM WW2! :)

Yeah there should be more of those MAD weapons! Yeah there is going to be a 4th JUST CAUSE JOSEPH IS ALIVE WITH THAT OTHER BI***! Well you know who Sylphid I think her name is.

4th season MAJOR PROBLEM------>TABA-chan and maybe even her dragon might be in TOTAL LOVE.

COME to think of it IS JAPAN TRYING TO INFUSE LOVE TOWARDS ALL???????
Sep 21, 2008 11:12 PM

Mar 2008
Hmmm, I was expecting some sort of a climax, but meh, this is OK I guess..
But I was wondering, where do they keep getting these modern weapons from =.=? They just randomly appear out of nowhere. Not that I'm against it, but just saying...

And now we get a new rival, Tabitha~! Who didn't have much screen time before. It's no longer a breast size competition but who steals Saito first.
Damn I want my fourth season now lol...
Sep 22, 2008 12:21 AM

May 2008
I got a feeling we have a season 4 coming up.

I think they might have redeemed themselves with this finale.

It was quite good if I do say so myself.

My jaw dropped open with TabithaxSaito kiss.
Sep 22, 2008 12:19 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was great but I think they rushed it a bit. But the battle and animation was great. This season was much better than the second.

Joseph is still left since he laughs after the Jormungant got defeated, so I'm sure there will be another season hopefully. Zero no Tsukaima is one of my favorite anime and hate to see it end. Hilarious...

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 22, 2008 2:31 PM

May 2007
Now I remember why I love Zero no Tsukaima so much.

If it wasn't for the BUST REVOLUTION early on, I knew they can make great episodes.

Season 4 please.
Sep 22, 2008 3:40 PM

Aug 2008
Last episode my left foot! It had "Wait for season 4, suckers!" written all over it! It wasn't bad, but it was nowhere near an epic finale. I mean the previous 11 eps should have been like this, and I might be even lookin forward to next season of ZnT: Bust Bust Revolution..

God please save season 4 from the ones who ruined this one! ..and take care of Tabitha while you're at it..mafia style
Sep 22, 2008 4:19 PM

Jan 2008
This season was not as good as the first two -_-
Sep 22, 2008 5:00 PM

Nov 2007
Hm... the ending felt too open; it lacks the feeling of epicness. I enjoyed season 2's ending better (lolwut). OST was used well during B part though.

Oh, and lulz at reading japanese out loud from western styled text.

Overall, I'd give this series 7/10 but +1 for amount of Tabitha.
Sep 22, 2008 5:37 PM

Jan 2008
HELL YES TABITHA ENDING! <333333333333333333333

Meh, only the first season was awesome. 2 and 3 is a bit of a let down, I give 3 a 7/10.
Sep 22, 2008 6:03 PM
Apr 2008
i would say this ending had a 7.5/10 epicness but i still think it was good. Just the part that it wasn't that epic defeating a giant knight with just a canon. All it had was just magic, firepower, and kissing (which i all like) but not enough of it. If the battle started maybe last ep or 2 eps ago, it could've been more better. And, what usually happens on ZnT endings, A ROMANTIC SCENE WITH LOUISE AND SAITO!!! WOOT!. They better have a 4th season because this one just left a cliffhanger.
Sep 22, 2008 6:03 PM

May 2008
way to finish on a good episode. I agree with everyone that there will most likely be a season 4 but they better do shakugan no shana 3 first!!!!!!! I'd like to know what happened with that cannon though it just kinda randomly showed up. If they had made the whole season like this it woulda been great stuff.

Sep 22, 2008 6:04 PM
Apr 2008
Imperial_Thunder said:
This season was not as good as the first two -_-
yes, i do agree...but still a little satisfying!
Sep 22, 2008 6:18 PM

Feb 2008
gah...must every chick go after him....?

the cannon thing was kind of odd, the only way for things to come to this world is by plane...thats a land weapon, even if it had made it here, im not sure it would have been useful. that kind of weapon is usually transported by train or carrier...

i guess we have to assume that various things just randomly show up in this world, or other means to get there.
Sep 22, 2008 6:52 PM

Nov 2007
Worst Zero no Tsukaima season. I've lost some respect for J.C. Staff.

I take icon requests.
Sep 22, 2008 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
So many things left out.... fourth season... here it comes?

Tabitha new heroine? Gooo!

kisami said:
the cannon thing was kind of odd, the only way for things to come to this world is by plane...thats a land weapon, even if it had made it here, im not sure it would have been useful. that kind of weapon is usually transported by train or carrier...

i guess we have to assume that various things just randomly show up in this world, or other means to get there.

What about the beginning when the headmaster met the guys with the bazookas.
Sep 22, 2008 7:00 PM

Feb 2008
this last ep felt more "down to earth" than last seasons. (remember when she tried to blow saito up right after he got home half dead) at least they had better conversation near bedside this time. season 4 is next i guess
Sep 22, 2008 7:24 PM

Mar 2008
This was hardly an ending. They're obviously setting it up for a fourth season, which I would love to see, but they need to return back to the good storyline that the first two seasons had. This season was pretty stupid and had way too much fanservice.
Sep 22, 2008 7:29 PM

Jan 2008
i think it was ok like this we need a 4th season and way more screentime for that cute little dragon ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 22, 2008 7:39 PM
Jun 2008
With the way the series came to a rather abrupt ending, I hope that the gap between this season and the next isn't too long.
Sep 22, 2008 7:46 PM

Feb 2008
Crap ending =( , well , now w8 to the next season

Sep 22, 2008 7:55 PM

Mar 2008
Wow, one word for this season, FAIL!
Sep 22, 2008 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
anadar121 said:
With the way the series came to a rather abrupt ending, I hope that the gap between this season and the next isn't too long.

after the expected next SnS season ... ^^ till both shows using mostly the same cast a.s.o. n_n

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 22, 2008 8:31 PM

Apr 2007
If the whole series/season would be as good quality as this one episode then it would have been one of the top of the line titles out there.
Unfortunately its not.
Overall left me with bittersweet feeling: on one hand it left me with good impressions, but on the other i wish those "good impressions" would have been present throughout the whole season.
Sep 22, 2008 8:38 PM

Jul 2008
Look I know all are disappointed but THE TRUTH IS that it's the STUPID BAKA GUY who they hired all the rest I think did good (ESPECIALLY #12)

BTW if you go here: h**p://www.mahou.org/Showtime/ YOU WILL FIND GOOD NEWS!
The bonus episode #13 IS GOING TO AIR BUT IN DECEMBER. :O BOOOOOOOO!
Sep 22, 2008 9:12 PM

Jun 2008
lol good enough at least it ended without louise kicking him in the nuts this time

god i hate louise

It was good I suppose...

prolly not watching the 4th season soon though
Sep 22, 2008 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
The last episode was okay I was expecting something more dramatic like at the end of season 2. But if finally seems that Louise finally admitted in front of everyone that she loves him (though it was in her own way she admitted it).

Good to know that episode 13 will be release in Dec. sucks we have to wait so long for it though
audacious1Sep 22, 2008 9:16 PM
Sep 22, 2008 9:33 PM
Oct 2007
Great episode. Horrible season. Overall, 5/10. So so so bad. They made me suffer for 3/4 of the season and then they put in an ending that's not ending, saying, "Yes, there will be another season." ~ Kuhhh. Sadness.
Sep 22, 2008 10:23 PM

Jun 2007
This season really had no plot at all. The whole thing felt like one but filler/fan service show. If they make a 4th season I hope they go back to the way things used to be.

As for this ep, it was decent. Much better then past eps.

kisami said:
gah...must every chick go after him....?

Things show up by summons either by mistakes people made or just randomly. It's kind of like how Louise summoned Saito (saito walked into the hole). If he had been carrying a gun or something it would have made it to Louise's world. The cannon could have been on a boat and the boat could have gone through one of these summon holes by accident like saito did.
Sep 22, 2008 10:35 PM
Oct 2007
The best episode of the season, yet sadly that doesn't say too much.

I was waiting for a typical Zero let down ending, and I thought I'd be disappointed until I saw the credits. Also, Louise's sudden mood swings are possibly the most insane thing ever seen - she goes from crying to commanding in the space of about 3 seconds.

Still, the artillery piece brought back fond memories of the RPG from season 1. Yet the battle was still a little disappointing.

Fourth season? Most likely, but will I watch it? Doubtful. This season overall was a spit in the face to the fans. They treated us like morons, and thought they could substitute plot for pointless fanservice.

Overall, disappointed. I now want to go back and rewatch the first season, just to remind myself that there was a time when it was a great anime to watch.
Sep 22, 2008 11:12 PM

May 2008
It was a good episode.
Sep 22, 2008 11:21 PM

Jul 2008
Mikhael04 said:

I was waiting for a typical Zero let down ending, and I thought I'd be disappointed until I saw the credits. Also, Louise's sudden mood swings are possibly the most insane thing ever seen - she goes from crying to commanding in the space of about 3 seconds.

Still, the artillery piece brought back fond memories of the RPG from season 1. Yet the battle was still a little disappointing.

Fourth season? Most likely, but will I watch it? Doubtful. This season overall was a spit in the face to the fans. They treated us like morons, and thought they could substitute plot for pointless fanservice.

Overall, disappointed. I now want to go back and rewatch the first season, just to remind myself that there was a time when it was a great anime to watch.

Like I said before...do not be angry at the anime BUT BE VERY VERY ANGRY AT WHO THEY HIRED.
Sep 22, 2008 11:52 PM

Nov 2007
Good episode, but this season was worse than the second (and I didn't like the second season that much either). Overall, it was very disappointing...

Looks like there will be a season 4, but now I'm not sure if I'll be watching it.
Sep 23, 2008 12:22 AM

Jun 2008
Louise's dispel is cool.. I hope there's season4

Sep 23, 2008 12:27 AM
May 2008
Not too bad of a episode, but I consider it decent closure after the disappointing results from this season. The romance certainly brought a nice touch in this one. However, the last two season finales were much better than this one.

Sheepdude said:
This was hardly an ending. They're obviously setting it up for a fourth season, which I would love to see, but they need to return back to the good storyline that the first two seasons had. This season was pretty stupid and had way too much fanservice.

Hopefully that is the case for Season 4, because Season 3 certainly was a disappointment in most areas.
Dark-EvolutionSep 23, 2008 1:50 AM
Sep 23, 2008 12:27 AM
May 2008
angel999 said:
Mikhael04 said:

Like I said before...do not be angry at the anime BUT BE VERY VERY ANGRY AT WHO THEY HIRED.

I definitely agree to that.
Sep 23, 2008 12:48 AM

Aug 2008
Osmond getting hugged by Scarron at the very end was the best. hilarious.

I'm gonna keep watching, it was fun ^^
Sep 23, 2008 1:30 AM

Aug 2007
when's 4th season coming out? sorri if someone posted answer before cbf reading.
Sep 23, 2008 1:30 AM

Feb 2008
This was a nice last episode. If only they had focused more on the plot, instead of blatant fanservice, this season could have been a lot better.
Going to give it a 7/10.
Sep 23, 2008 3:02 AM

Feb 2008
nice last episode o.0 from the looks of it i think there gonna be a 4th season
Sep 23, 2008 3:24 AM
Sep 2008
I liked it but i want to know who the other void users are..

Sep 23, 2008 3:36 AM

Mar 2008
It felt incredibly rushed :/ They really should divide it to two episodes. It was just crumped :( First thing is Louise's magic loss - why? what happened? They should fully explain it. Then that cannon, coming from nowhere - theoretically Giulio said, that they found it etc. but it still seems kinda strange. And that greatly announced giant golem - they showed him two times before, to make it feel like something big coming, but they defeated it within 10 minutes :/
Probably the only thing I liked about this ep, was ending - I mean Louise and Saito kissing. Well that kind of scenes are thing that I like the most about this anime :)

IMO this was the worst season of all. My favourite is still the second one, mostly becouse of the drama, which PnR really lacked :/ But don't get the wrong idea, I may complain so much, but it was still fun to watch :p Nothing special, but enjoyable :) Waiting for 4th season.

Sorry, if some of the sentences are hard to understand. Though I understant english very well, I suck at grammatics XD

[edit]
BTW. I read on Osu! page, that there'g gonna be one special episode released in December. Is it true?
viesiuSep 23, 2008 3:48 AM
Sep 23, 2008 3:56 AM

Oct 2007
it was very funny season but with no storyline... yet still enjoyable.
Sep 23, 2008 5:05 AM

Jan 2008
Meh, it wasn't too bad I guess. It was an ending. I would have preferred it if they'd kept the relationship the way it was back on the ship. At least it's over.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 23, 2008 5:08 AM

Jan 2008
viesiu said:
It felt incredibly rushed :/ They really should divide it to two episodes. It was just crumped :( First thing is Louise's magic loss - why? what happened? They should fully explain it. Then that cannon, coming from nowhere - theoretically Giulio said, that they found it etc. but it still seems kinda strange. And that greatly announced giant golem - they showed him two times before, to make it feel like something big coming, but they defeated it within 10 minutes :/
Probably the only thing I liked about this ep, was ending - I mean Louise and Saito kissing. Well that kind of scenes are thing that I like the most about this anime :)

IMO this was the worst season of all. My favourite is still the second one, mostly becouse of the drama, which PnR really lacked :/ But don't get the wrong idea, I may complain so much, but it was still fun to watch :p Nothing special, but enjoyable :) Waiting for 4th season.

Sorry, if some of the sentences are hard to understand. Though I understant english very well, I suck at grammatics XD

[edit]
BTW. I read on Osu! page, that there'g gonna be one special episode released in December. Is it true?

I completely agree with this. It definitely was way too rushed, and could have been done much better than what we got. I would have loved better explanations for everything. Actually, I would have preferred an explanation period, instead of "I'll explain later." When later? Next season later? Or off-screen later?

And yes, there will be another episode coming out in December. According to what I've been reading, it's going to be like Kanokan special ecchi, and air really late in the morning.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 23, 2008 6:13 AM

Jul 2008
it was ok, it was in my opinion a better serie than the 2nd one. i always like j.c how they end zero/shana but the episodes between them are fillers or random episodes that nobody need.
but since my hopes arent so big like for the 2nd one, i am not really dissapointed.

Sep 23, 2008 7:15 AM

Aug 2008
46% win found in this episode.

At least we got a uninterrupted louiseXsaito scene. THAT WAS THE BEST

The music at the end is wonderful.

8/10 overall.

You saved me from episode 11.
Sep 23, 2008 7:46 AM

Mar 2008
kevin_video said:
And yes, there will be another episode coming out in December. According to what I've been reading, it's going to be like Kanokan special ecchi, and air really late in the morning.

Kanokon like, huh? Not very promising XD Though I enjoy watching some "good" scenes :p
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.