Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 21, 2012 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
Whoah, that just crushed some theories, didn't it? I'll just wait for next episode to wonder about the characters because of so much cliffhanger-ed aspects this episode.
It should be obviuous Zessica's alive but i'm still annoyed at how her state was left untold. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 21, 2012 8:37 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Dom dom. The plot thickens....

And it would be a great troll if Zessica actually died.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 21, 2012 8:38 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit this episode.

Please, don't die Zessica.
May 21, 2012 8:40 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:

Looks like certain death.

AHH NO she can't die, I kinda like her and I don't want her gone, after Jin died I hate to see my fav character die !!

MyAmyMay 21, 2012 9:20 AM
May 21, 2012 8:49 AM
Jun 2011
i don't understand about amata and kagura relationship, but about mikono, i think she is toma or sirius reincarnation. because she keeps saying i need to apologize to him. it must because toma regretted or sirius wanted to return to apollo.

just my assumption....
May 21, 2012 9:17 AM
Apr 2011
ill be crushed if zessica is gone. ill still hold on to the slimmer of hope she is still alive even though that looked like certain death
May 21, 2012 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
This episiode had Romance,Action,Mecha, drama and a awesomeeeeee cliffhanger.

I love it. Can't wait for next week ep.
May 21, 2012 11:50 AM

Jan 2011
ZESSICAAAAA!!!!

ok....deep breath.......calm down.....

She can't be dead because evil Mikage placed that jewel in her forhead, and she hasn't fulfilled her promise (whatever it was) yet. But even though that kiss was the most awesome event of the series to date, there'd darn well better be bigger and better ones for Zessica to come.....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 21, 2012 12:44 PM

Feb 2012
My theory is that Zessica's promise was somewhere along the lines of getting Amata and Kagura to meet and face the truth. If I'm not mistaken Amata was running back to check on Zessica. Then enters Kagura...

Just my view point.
May 21, 2012 12:49 PM

Sep 2011
MyAmy said:

and FUCK YOU MYKAGE
May 21, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
oooo shit, wasn't expecting for this
May 21, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2012
nana890527 said:
i don't understand about amata and kagura relationship, but about mikono, i think she is toma or sirius reincarnation. because she keeps saying i need to apologize to him. it must because toma regretted or sirius wanted to return to apollo.

just my assumption....

Silvia also wanted to apologize.

Well, I doubt Zessica is dead, Mykage surely save her with his LOL FLOWERS power. But now she'll probably be used as Mykage's pawn.. Hmm..
May 21, 2012 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
NOOOOO ZESSICAAA WTF IF THEY DONT BRING HER BACK TO LIFE IM DROPPING THIS SHOW D:<

man i was having so many mixed emotions in this episode, at first i was laughing at how andy can no longer fill mix's hole and when kagura said "Amura" in dream and proceeded to attack mikono, but then when zessica got stuck under that rock i panicked slightly but i knew amata would rescue her by kissing her and using his anti-gravity abilities to get her out like he did with mikono but i dead wrong, she kissed him and zessica got crushed

and now kagura and amata are the same, evil twin? i always thought they were two sides of the same coin
May 21, 2012 2:20 PM
Jan 2011
I wonder if this is R I P for Zessica?

So, Kagura is Amata but from a different world, so who is gonna be Amata X Mikono or Kagura X Mikono?

Die Kagura Die.
May 21, 2012 4:34 PM
May 2012
*sniff* *sniff* T_T... MY ZESSICA~!!! God dammit i knew some shit like this was gonna happen ... i have a feeling that shes alive though... but ill post why after im done complaining and expressing myself... GOD DAMN THAT KISS!!! I fucking started to Smile and cry at the same time... but then after i saw her get slashed i was raging... i was about to go through the god damn computer monitor and Kill mykage myself! Fuck!!!! It was so cute how she was like "In another 12000 years...I" T_T she wanted to be with amata in 12000 years thats all she wanted mykage u treacherous scum!!

Now... the reasons why i think shes still alive is because Mykage did say that he still has a use for her and that they made a promise but she doesnt remember what... @_@ now... what i dont want to see is a zombified version of Zessica and her fighting Amata.. that'll break my heart as it is..
May 21, 2012 4:47 PM

Apr 2012
Mykage has a use for Zessica and she still owes him a favor, so I don't think she's gone. Man, I hope she doesn't end up like Jin.
May 21, 2012 4:49 PM

May 2008
OMG what an awesome episode, emotional, and full of shockers.
Its finally gotten so super good!!!

-START-

awww i hope Shrade its okie i will cry soo much if something happening to him like Jin, I just couldnt take losing some one else T_T .

Damn Mykage always pain in the ass >:(.

Poor Andy what a dilemma. Funny how he said i actually got to see her bangs but there were no bangs at all.

KAGURA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SOOO DAMN MUCH HOTTIIEE.

Kagura is the other half of Amata and vice versa :O.

AMAGURA

*remind me of Gogeta formthe fusion of Vegeta and Goku*

Poor Mikono, i mean that way she can have them both which i am soo jealous of but as its shown there may be one should be carefulw hat one wishes for.

What a nightmare!!!

OHHHHHHHHH THE CLAPING YOUR HANDS THING. WHAT REMAINS BETWEEN THEM? soooo first series of aquarion.

Recap of Celiane and apollonius.

Kagura woke up awww what a cute pie.

Zen Fudou is leading Mikono to where the aquarion may be buried.

So Kagura was living in Amata's old room all this time.

Damn you Mykage stop hurting Kagura.

OMG Zessica finally got to KISS Amata :o and how sad the out come!!

Shrades back again woohooo.

Mikono Suzushiro (Aquarion EVOL) like Sylvia de Alisia (Sousei no Aquarion):

ohhh so Kagura saw Amata as a child when Alicia left.
Kagura is sooooo cute and he was more cuter as a child XD

"so you are... you are me" :O

-END-
Next Ep.WOOT

5 more episodes to go before the grand finale omg cant wait.

A little Kagura x Mikono montage. Enjoy!

BeautifulVioletMay 21, 2012 6:38 PM
May 21, 2012 5:20 PM

Jul 2008
ZESSICA! ;__;
It's upsetting, but I highly doubt she is dead- only because Mykage is not done using her yet... I am just not looking forward to seeing her being used by him if that time does come.

I'm a huge fan of Amata/Zessica and even though I've already given up on the two of them being together, the moments between the two of them in this episode were very nice. When Zessica and Amata were in the movie theater and she started telling him "In another 12,000 years... I-" I was tearing up. Damn you Mykage! AND THAT KISS-

So amazing, that whole scene was beautifully done. I couldn't have asked for more :D It's just too bad that it most likely won't happen. If Amata were to suddenly love Zessica... that would be nice, but not realistic- Unless they somehow pulled it off in a good way ._.

Now, the whole thing with Kagura and Amata. My belief is that they are two entities. I considered brothers, but I'm just not sure :/ - though I always believed they were connected in some way.

I'm very curious as to how the next episode is going to play out. I felt the series has been lacking a bit, but this episode really kicked everything back into gear for me.
MoonlitKaitouMay 21, 2012 5:38 PM
May 21, 2012 5:21 PM

Jan 2009
In the current situation any character can die in the end. Zessica isn't dead, it's obvious. She is guarded by Mykage and surely she will appear at the apex of the anime and will do something bad, influenced by Mykage.

Mikono is Silvia, don't have to discuss more, the true legend is between her and Kagura and Amata or Amagura (LOL)... it is very clear, the scene between her and Fudo is just like the scene with Silvia and Gen Fudo in Sousei. If after all this they say that Mikono is Sirius, for example, will be the most ridiculous thing in the world... and it's obvious she has long been shown to be Silvia.

I think, but maybe I'm wrong, that Zessica is not the reincarnation of anyone... in the teathre she says to Amata that maybe in the next 12 million years ... etc ... but Mykage says that this moment was not to speak of false legends ie, will not happen, the best ending for Zessica is she would go and live her life and conform herself that the guy she loves, loves another girl.

I think at this situation Mikono is a lot better than Zessica, and she recalls Silvia too. I doubt that Mikono would be depressive like Zessica was, she is much colder, and I like it on female characters. I don't like when a character is dying of love for a guy who does not care for her. And please do not tell me that I hate Zessica, ok? This is childish. She is not my favorite character, but neither is the character I dislike.

But if now Amata suddenly say "I love you Zessica" will be far-fetched and ridiculous. He didn't care for her in 21 episodes. I just want to remind her fanatical fans that I don't ship Amata and Mikono, for me, he can stay with any one he wants (if that happens, because probably no one will be with anyone in the end), but I'm just giving my rational point of view, change things just to please the most fanatical fans is ridiculous in my opinion.
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 21, 2012 8:07 PM

Oct 2011
hahahah i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! questions final answered !!!!! yay 5/5
May 21, 2012 9:30 PM

Feb 2012
I was so happy when the possibility of Zessica dying came, but now i'm sad that everyone is probably right about her still being alive.

Sigh.... I just don't like her. Don't like Mikono much either.
May 21, 2012 10:42 PM
Jan 2012
Zessica is the embodiment of defying fate and making her own choices to love someone. what's there to hate about that?
While I loved Silvia, i don't particularly like Mikono at all. she is boring and her whole life revolves around fate and destiny and crap.

I am glad that the director has decided to try and change fate cause Apollonius/Celaine - Apollo/Silvia are just never going to get together.
May 22, 2012 2:45 AM
Apr 2012
Ahhhh so that's where the clapping scene was from. I was trying to recall but it just eluded me for some reason =____=
May 22, 2012 4:50 AM

Apr 2012
juvemema said:
Zessica is the embodiment of defying fate and making her own choices to love someone. what's there to hate about that?
While I loved Silvia, i don't particularly like Mikono at all. she is boring and her whole life revolves around fate and destiny and crap.

I am glad that the director has decided to try and change fate cause Apollonius/Celaine - Apollo/Silvia are just never going to get together.

Great point. After all that's been a theme of the series.
May 22, 2012 2:38 PM

Jan 2012
juvemema said:

Actually her life really doesn't. She's actually had a life before this and has developed as a character on her own without the reincarnation drama. She's only wanted to learn about it recently.

Zessica's whole character on the other hand is defined by her unrequited love for Amata. Why does she want to pilot? To be with Amata. Why does she want to defy fate? To be with Amata. Why did she basically attempt suicide and get her friend kidnapped instead? Because not being with Amata was apparently too difficult for her to live her own life. Her whole character has been made to cater to Amata. Which, in my opinion, is boring and pretty unhealthy. And don't get me started on the fact that she doesn't have a background.

Isn't that the whole point of the show? To get Apollo & Silvia/ Apollonius & Celiane together? If not now, then it's just going to be an endless cycle of reincarnations which is, in my opinion,apart of Mykage's plan.
queenSwildMay 22, 2012 3:01 PM
May 22, 2012 2:47 PM
Jan 2012
Aquarion is about a love story from 24000 yrs ago. obviously Mikono is going to be the center of it because she is the past characters.
Mikono's past to me is shallow. her daddy problems and her being meek and unable to speak up are her own faults. she is trying to change so hopefully she will make a good decision between amata and kagura.
i personally would like her to let go of both of them. i don't believe apolloni-celiane or their reincarnation will ever get a happy end.
May 22, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2012
juvemema said:
Aquarion is about a love story from 24000 yrs ago. obviously Mikono is going to be the center of it because she is the past characters.
Mikono's past to me is shallow. her daddy problems and her being meek and unable to speak up are her own faults. she is trying to change so hopefully she will make a good decision between amata and kagura.
i personally would like her to let go of both of them. i don't believe apolloni-celiane or their reincarnation will ever get a happy end.

So her dad and family mentally abuse her all her life and your saying it's HER fault that she was effected by it, and not the abusers? I don't think that's how it works. :/ Her being useless was practically drilled into her head from the beginning by her FAMILY. It's amazing how she's successfully getting over it and learning to speak her mind as well.

The problem is, if she lets them go, will they stop being reincarnated? If not then I guess we'll have an Aquarion EVOL EVOL a few years from now. :P
queenSwildMay 22, 2012 3:02 PM
May 22, 2012 3:09 PM

Jan 2009
queenSwild said:
juvemema said:

Actually her life really doesn't. She's actually had a life before this and has developed as a character on her own without the reincarnation drama. She's only wanted to learn about it recently.

Zessica's whole character on the other hand is her unrequited love for Amata. Why does she want to pilot? To be with Amata. Why does she want to defy fate? To be with Amata. Why did she basically attempt suicide and get her friend kidnapped instead? Because not being with Amata was apparently too difficult for her to live her own life. Her whole character has been made to cater to Amata. Which, in my opinion, is boring and pretty unhealthy. And don't get me started on the fact that she doesn't even have a background. -.-

I agree ... before all this love from Zessica to Amata, she was a great character, but now... When people say that Mikono is boring in this moment, I wonder if we see the same anime. At the beginning of the anime Mikono was really a boring (although I still prefer the boredom of her than Zessica fanservice... I don't agree with girls who put the arms of the guys in the middle of your breasts LOL but even in the midst of the fanservice Zessica was much better before) She was a strong character, but at this moment there was a reversal, Mikono is more active and Zessica is boring... but of course, who will admit it?

My favorite character is Kagura, I don't want him to die or make a "fusion" with Amata... would be wasteful.

About Apollonius/Celaine - Apollo/Silvia

I don't think they should be separated in the first place, their love was true.

Celiane and Apolonius, like Apollo and Silvia truly loved each other and most importantly, it was a mutual love, is very sad to know that maybe they never stay together, I would never wish this separation between two people who love each other.

If Zessica is Celiane and Amata is Apollonius, I hope they stay together, or if Mikono is Silvia and Kagura is Apollo I also want they be together... or vice versa, I don't care, I just don't want them to be separated by more 12 000 or 24 000 years... even Kawamori saying they don't need to be together I think it's sad if they can not be happy in the end, at this time.
mixordiaMay 22, 2012 3:18 PM
May 22, 2012 8:58 PM
Apr 2012
Great great episode! I hope that Amata and Kagura are twins because twins are so cute! >_<
Or... Kagura could be the Amata of his world? So like the dimensional opposite of Amata?

ZESSICA!!!!!! YES!!!!! AMATA x ZESSICA PLEASE!!!!!! I can't believe she is dead, that would just... I shudder to think so for now I'll believe she is alive.

Kagura finally makes an appearance and character development! YEAH! Last but not least... Sazanka finally got her wish. :)
May 23, 2012 3:20 AM
Apr 2012
mikage and fudo are angels like apolonius wtf is so obviosly.
amata is the same person like kagura.Apollonius soul was separated in two pieces. i love this
May 23, 2012 8:11 AM
May 2012
Don't know who Mykage is, but his character doesn't really fit the personality of Toma from Sousei No Aquarion. There's also the fact that he sacrificed himself and helped Apollo and Sirus (Half of Celline) save the world.... Yah, lets create the same plot all over again. GENIUS.

I don't know why, but I have a hunch that Zessica might possibly be the true reincarnation or at least half of toma. (As weird as that might sound)

- She been obsessed with the "wings" Aka Amata.
- She "loves" Amata even though he's already set on Mikono.
- She had visions of both Kagura (Amatas other half) and Mikono togther. Seemed a bit jealous.
- Mykage states "the love from" 12000-24000 years ago in one of the earlier episodes. I don't recall him stating that he fell in love or anything of that nature.
- Toma was in "love" with Apollonius.

Mykage is interested, but doesn't share the same level of emotion that toma did 12000-24000 years ago. Maybe I need to re-watch a few episodes from both seasons over again.

I suspect Mykage might save Zessica next episode and reveal his true identity.

Edit:

Possibility: Maybe Mykage is the evil side of Toma? The only thing that really dents this theory is when mykage stated " It's not the place of you humans to write your own false tales." Which implies Zessica is human.

But check this out, What did Mykage force Zessica to promise? :) Highly doubt she's dead.
skylit_May 23, 2012 8:56 AM
May 23, 2012 1:53 PM
May 2012
I don't know what to feel.

So Altair is like...Earth 2? Maybe Amata's mom got busy on Altair or something? This is making no sense.

Only 5 more episodes of this series and there's so much to be explained. I could care less about Amata/Zessica/Mikono. What about poor Andy and Mix/y?!

Will he ever see her big bangs? :(
May 23, 2012 3:37 PM
May 2012
Maybe when the Big Shadow angel attacked Zessica it wasnt meant to kill her maybe it hit the Boulder to free her @_@?
May 23, 2012 4:14 PM

Jul 2011
I hope shes dead
May 23, 2012 6:01 PM
Nov 2009
I'm going to guess that Mikono wants to apologize to Kagura because Amata's soul split and while Kagura holds their memories of their past life, Amata holds her heart. And she won't go against her heart and will hurt him.. even though they were supposed to meet again after so many years?
May 23, 2012 8:10 PM
May 2012
Would be a great twist if Mikono chooses neither, to end the cycles, and Amata gets with Zessica. Kagura will most likely die by the end of this or merge with Amata. Never cared for him anyway and he can go whichever way atm.

Frostbitez said:
I hope shes dead

Aren't you a chipper one? Glad that you're wrong, I enjoy watching haters eat their own filth.
May 23, 2012 8:12 PM
May 2012
Vyudali said:
I was so happy when the possibility of Zessica dying came, but now i'm sad that everyone is probably right about her still being alive.

Sigh.... I just don't like her. Don't like Mikono much either.

If you don't like any of the female LIs for the MC in a Romance Mecha series than why exactly are you watching this again? Just curious on why you watch something you hate when no one is forceing you to.
May 23, 2012 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
Real. Cliff hangar episode. They're the same person? Brothers? Probably not imo, but they might be the same person.
May 23, 2012 11:47 PM
Feb 2012
http://aqevol.com/feature/02.php

Vote for you favourite episode!
I voted for this one because i could not remember specific events in specific episodes and this one was the best one I've seen recently....

Seems like episode 13 is ranked number 1 (When Jin died D:)
2. Episode 10
3. Episode 15
4. Episode 12
5. Episode 21

I honestly do not remember what happened in these episodes o.O
May 23, 2012 11:48 PM
Apr 2012
Frostbitez said:
I hope shes dead
zerolegends said:
Maybe when the Big Shadow angel attacked Zessica it wasnt meant to kill her maybe it hit the Boulder to free her @_@?

Possible but not likely imho. Pretty sure the force applied is a wee bit too high. Even if it intended to free her that way, it'd prob injure/kill her O___o
May 24, 2012 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
bcmilk said:
http://aqevol.com/feature/02.php

Vote for you favourite episode!
I voted for this one because i could not remember specific events in specific episodes and this one was the best one I've seen recently....

Seems like episode 13 is ranked number 1 (When Jin died D:)
2. Episode 10
3. Episode 15
4. Episode 12
5. Episode 21

I honestly do not remember what happened in these episodes o.O

All episodes with Jin and Yunoha will stay in first... Japanese people are quite fanatical about these two. I don't really like Yunoha, in fact I think of all the characters from EVOL she is what I like least.
May 24, 2012 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
This is getting interesting, i also wonder if amata and kagura are brothers or just one person, i'm sure they'll explain it next episode.. :D
May 25, 2012 11:37 AM
Feb 2010
bastek66 said:

Can be andy doing his tricks and saves her or something
May 26, 2012 9:03 AM

Jan 2012
freezie said:
bastek66 said:

Can be andy doing his tricks and saves her or something

Except that Andy is nowhere to be seen. :/
May 26, 2012 10:03 AM

May 2011
Holy shit it got so fucking epic in the last few minutes of the episode. The OP song fits really well with it too, making everything even more epic.

Zessica got her romantic and dramatic kiss with Amata, that was so sweet to watch... but then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo, whyyy please don't be dead. Cmon she can't just die like that right? :(

Looks like the truth about Kagura and Amata is about to be revealed. Oooh wow so they saw each other when Alicia was getting taken away, they way they did the scene made it seem like they're both Alicia's son except on different planets. Hmmm I am gonna go with them being the same person and not brothers.

Also hoping Shrade will come outta all of this alive.
ZeroZxMay 26, 2012 10:07 AM
May 26, 2012 2:24 PM

Mar 2012
Not bad at all...the anime got pretty good plot with this episode... Still it is not THAT great

4/5 For this episode
6/10 For all the episodes up to now
May 30, 2012 8:45 PM
May 2012
I wonder what's gonna happen on next 3 episodes?
JafriZinJun 12, 2012 10:29 PM
May 31, 2012 10:11 AM

May 2011
i cant believe it took me 21 episodes to realize that Kagura and Amata look alike -_-
Jun 4, 2012 6:21 PM

Apr 2011
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! frickin epic episode!

It's happening so fast!. A lot of events and situations are flowing out in the last few episodes....i can't keep up. SO exicting

So, Amata & Kagura are the same person?? Makes sense because they are opposites: Kagura is rough and animal like, where Amata is sweet and has the wings. Plus they look alike.

When this first started i was thinking 'Who is the Apollo reincarnation? they both look the same?', so now it makes sense.

Also, is Zessica dead??? even though i don't like the pairing the kiss was so sweet :3 Poor Zessica, i wonder what happens :/

*shivers* so epic...can't wait for the next episode XD
Jun 28, 2012 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
Kiss <3

Let's face it, Zessica > Mikono.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.