Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 20, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hole digging guy still wants to go back and get MIX back even if she is MIXY.

Shrade is resting now. Green hair girl still sees that Mikage guy.

Amata dreamed of meeting Kagura, who got intertwined (absorbed) him and got the girl. The girl and eyepatch guy talk again, and he told her about the legend. The girl's brother saw vision of her with Kagura.

Amata is driving after seeing that dream to find the girl, not knowing that she's with eyepatch guy. He saw a place with lots of photos of his mother. Kagura, too, is walking in the street. And saw a photo of Amata and her son, who is not him.

Green hair girl and the girl's brother finds Amata, and she found him first. Attack, and green hair girl let him go by kissing him and let him fly. Shrade is still came to battle! + the girl's brother and the fujoshi.

Kagura and Amata met. Kagura talking about mother leaving Amata, and say that he's the weak self. So Kagura = Amata??

Airing @26:55 next ep. (pretty late)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 20, 2012 10:07 AM

Aug 2008
Biggest development!!
So they are twins or they were split into two entities?

And Zessica built her guts to kiss Amata too! And what happened to her?!

I LOL'd at Amakura.
May 20, 2012 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
OH

someone thought about this theory? If you thought YOU WERE RIGHT!
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 20, 2012 10:30 AM

May 2009
I fucking knew this happen, episode 1 all over again with cinema and being trapped
May 20, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2011
Wait so are Kagura and Amata one person or are they brothers?
Im confused.

Just knew it. Kagura + Amata = Apollo

May 20, 2012 11:15 AM

Jan 2009
DSM144 said:
Im confused.

From what I saw, they could be brothers, Kagura go with his mother for Altair, but Amata was left behind.

see: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4c39pIfgt1rnb727o1_500.jpg

Or... they are the same person.
mixordiaMay 20, 2012 12:09 PM
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 20, 2012 12:39 PM

Aug 2011

:P
To be honest this is the best Aquarion Evol episode so far. We finally get some info on what we really want to know and that is who Kagura and Amata really are, and the whole reincarnation stuff.

I think that at the end of the episode Amata and Kagura said something like "another me". So I don't think that they are brothers but one person. Well my japanese isn't so good so we'll see when the subbed version comes.
PinketteMay 20, 2012 1:42 PM

May 20, 2012 1:44 PM

Jun 2009
kagura and amata
are maybe just like piccolo and kami-sama :)
May 20, 2012 1:50 PM
Feb 2010
Pretty epic episode Kagura and Amata's connection is FINALLY revealed now I have to wait for subs so I can understand it.

Zessica's sacrifice was cool, kissing the guy so he would start flying.
May 20, 2012 3:50 PM
Feb 2012
OMG DID ZESSICA DIE ;_;
I hope not... fu*king mykage using her for his own good. I hope he dies a really horrible death for all the shit he's done to everyone...

"Yowamushi Amata" or Scardey-cat Amata is what Kagura said. Maybe that means Amata chose to stay on Earth because he was scared and Kagura followed his mum because he was brave enough to? Well twin brothers have the same genetic build up so they are a clone of each other....

OMGGG this episode was the best one i've seen in a while. I wonder why it leads up to having Mikono wed with Kagura and not Amata.
May 20, 2012 4:46 PM
Jan 2012
Please stop torturing Zessica. I wish Mikono would be put throught half the shit Zessica has gone through so far. Also this probably means Amata and Kagura are both reincarnations and Mikono is their fate. God I wish this does not happen and Amata be brave and choose Zessica. You liked that kiss, you know it.

If this is split like Silvia/Sirius then Kagura can have Mikono and Amata like Sirius can fall for another girl who doesn't resemble his mother but is actually pretty great herself. More than Mikono imo.
May 20, 2012 5:16 PM

Jun 2008
Kagura: "Yes Im your..."
Amata: "You´re my...
DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY "
*turns off imagination*

Now seriously, Amata and Kagura are for sure one soul split in to two parts...i mean, if they were brothers, how is it possible that they lost their memories? Kagura could have been brainwashed but Amata wasnt.

If Zessica died im so gonna go berserk. DAT KISS.

Mikono x Kagura again? she keeps telling that she has to apologize to him...for what?!just marry the guy already.
Perhaps Zessica and Mikono are also one soul split in two.

Kinda random but i always wondered why Apollonius appears together with Alicia in the opening. They seem in love.

Die Mikage. (no offense to his fans btw)

Poor Andy, he has to be gay now. *not that i mind though*
OrulyonMay 20, 2012 6:54 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 20, 2012 5:29 PM
Feb 2012
In reality I'm sure Amata would've been like "OMG. HE LOOKS LIKE ME. COULD IT BE THAT HE'S MY LONG LOST BROTHER? OMG. HE'S STEALING MY GIRL THAT IM INTERESTED IN BUT NEVER PUT MOVES ON"

but because this is an anime..... he doesn't say this at all.....

I think Zessica fell down into a cave below the city and that's where the Legendary Aquarion is and she's somehow going to pilot it using her love for.. amata? But damn, when she was about to say "I'll wait for you in 12,00-" and then she gets cut off. DAMN. What a romantic thing to say. I guess in a way she knows Amata truly loves Mikono but she's not giving up ;)
May 20, 2012 6:21 PM
Jan 2012
Shirufi that Kagura has been chasing might actually be his mother from the movie, you know? Not Mikono.
May 20, 2012 6:37 PM

Jan 2009
Kagura and Amata may not be brothers but the same person its just that they are on different Parallel Universe i guess
May 20, 2012 6:49 PM
Feb 2012
j0x said:
Kagura and Amata may not be brothers but the same person its just that they are on different Parallel Universe i guess

If they are, i just find it weird that Amata would be surprised when Kagura remembers his past and Kagura calling Amata names as if they knew each other and grew up with each other.
If the two worlds are parallel universes than shouldn't Jin exist in Amata's world... which means yunoha could maybe fall in love again? *hopeful*
May 21, 2012 12:21 AM

Jun 2011
can it just be KaguraXMikono and AmataXZessica???
May 21, 2012 1:14 AM

Dec 2011
i feel the saddest for poor andy! he didnt have girls hanging off him the whole series, he only liked ONE! and she has turned into a guy.
He got no mushu, didnt get a chance to get the girl back AND everyone is whimpering about Kagura and Amata?... Andy is the guy who really got the raw end of the deal
May 21, 2012 1:14 AM

May 2009

Looks like certain death.
May 21, 2012 1:19 AM

Apr 2012
My reaction to this episode :O Had me on the edge of my seat. Loved it.

I can't wait for next week's episode. Hopefully Zessica is alive, or else I'm calling for Kawamori's head on a platter!
May 21, 2012 1:36 AM

Jan 2012
Wow, just wow. So many thing were explained. Great episode. Hope Zesica is alive though.

May 21, 2012 1:49 AM
Apr 2011
ZESSICA
May 21, 2012 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
on one hand, all the things that have been happening are troubling.. on the other hand, i'm glad Sazanka fulfilled her dreams.. AHHH!! KUSACCHAAAU!!
still, since they made all aspects into a cliffhanger (Zessica's status, revelations, battle), grrr..
May 21, 2012 2:19 AM

Feb 2011
DSM144 said:
Im confused.

It's like a Deja' vu of Sousei no Aquarion

Celiane = Silvia + Sirius
May 21, 2012 2:24 AM
Jan 2008
I hope Zessica is alright, 'cause she is one of my favourite, but the people in the Aquarion universe are so fragile, it just took one thorn to kill Jin and now it's a giant sword for Zessica.
May 21, 2012 2:26 AM

Feb 2011
I'm not so negative .. i'm pretty sure that Zessica is still alive XD

but still this part iz so epic >_<
May 21, 2012 2:36 AM
Jan 2008
I just have done some thinking, unlike Jin Zessica is too important to kill her off. So she will be alright, my bet is that in fact Andy came along too and digs a hole on the last second and saves Zessica.
May 21, 2012 2:45 AM

Aug 2010
This show just turned epic.
May 21, 2012 3:23 AM
Apr 2012
Easily the best ep in the show so far. Heck, it restored my faith (somewhat) in the show. During the last scene, I was debating (and constantly going back and forth) whether Amata and Kagura were brothers or a split entity. Looks like the latter to me.

And Sazanka... You got your wish, you dirty dirty girl X3

Have a feeling that Zessica will be alive. Won't complain if she didn't make it though. That is quite an exit. Waaaaaay better than the emo self she was for the past..... 15 eps?

In retrospect, I am a lil worried now since the bar for the remaining eps is set kinda high.
May 21, 2012 3:47 AM

Jul 2009
Apart from this being the most theory-crushing episode, I still think some theories will live on...

Technically speaking, Apollonius' soul was already split before hand... his wings became Legendary Aquarion and the rest of him reincarnated to Apollo... so it's possible that together they are Solar Wing... but that still leaves Apollo and the specifics behind how reincarnation works... which makes me question the most dangerous thing in reincarnation... Wouldn't everything reincarnate from a single entity if you follow the chart all the way back assuming that Apollo became part of Apollonius because he was his reincarnate...
May 21, 2012 3:50 AM

May 2012
it seems like mikage needed Zessica for something so he wouldnt let her die

May 21, 2012 4:39 AM

Mar 2011
Awesome ep but what happened to Zessica?
May 21, 2012 5:28 AM
Apr 2012
@kyled00m:

This is how I see things for now.

24k yrs ago >> Sousei (12k yrs ago) >> Evol (Now)

Apollonius' wings >> Aquarion >> Still (legendary) Aquarion

Rest of Apollonius >> Apollo >> Amata
..........................................v
..........................................>> Kagura

The following ones I am (even) less certain about:

Celianne >> Silvia >> Mikono?
..............v.............v
..............v.............>> Zessica?
..............v
..............>> Sirius >> Shrade?

I think once you reincarnate to someone else, you don't get to re-reincarnate in that sense.

Oh well at least this anime did NOT include time travel. Now THAT will screw it over so bad....

PS Sorry abt the dots cos when I used spacebars, it automatically deleted them in the real post itself.
porkiewpyneMay 21, 2012 5:35 AM
May 21, 2012 5:51 AM
Apr 2012
And I believe we've been Mikage trolled

I'm not one to swear but FUCK YEA, I LOVED THIS EPISODE NOTHING BEATS WHAT I

FEEL FOR THIS ANIME RIGHT NOW

So its been established this is the best anime of 2012?

Any how this is one good episode, sent all theory's down the drain and KyleD00M I

was right. BUT I don't know who i'm rooting for mikono and amata or amata and

zessica

Both are fucking insane
May 21, 2012 6:05 AM

Jun 2011
That kiss was the highlight of this episode. Seriously who fucking cares about any other development like Amata and Kugura being the same person or not when you can rape the replay button on the kiss scene
May 21, 2012 6:08 AM

May 2011
So the truth finally revealed.

And looks like Mikono is joining the fray next week
May 21, 2012 6:30 AM

Jul 2009
porkiewpyne said:
I think once you reincarnate to someone else, you don't get to re-reincarnate in that sense.

Oh well at least this anime did NOT include time travel. Now THAT will screw it over so bad....
What are you talking about, when Aquarion went berserk, it's punch flew through time... Time travel can be done with Aquarion. :3

If you're saying once Apollo was reincarnated as Apollonius, that now at current there is only Apollo and no Apollonius, then Aquarion would cease to be. Aquarion is Apollonius' Wings, which makes Aquarion Apollonius, which makes there be 2 Apollonius' in the first season, just as there are 2 Celiane soul halves...
May 21, 2012 7:15 AM
Apr 2012
kyled00m said:
What are you talking about, when Aquarion went berserk, it's punch flew through time... Time travel can be done with Aquarion. :3

If you're saying once Apollo was reincarnated as Apollonius, that now at current there is only Apollo and no Apollonius, then Aquarion would cease to be. Aquarion is Apollonius' Wings, which makes Aquarion Apollonius, which makes there be 2 Apollonius' in the first season, just as there are 2 Celiane soul halves...

Fair point. Derp on my part. Totally forgot about the timetravelling punch.

Regarding the reincarnation part, I really have nothing to back my speculation up. Maybe Apollonius' wings are regarded as a separate entity after splitting? I dunno. LOL Imagine if they were to make another sequel set another 12000 years from EVOL. That is sure gonna be messed up as hell in terms of reincarnation DX
May 21, 2012 7:19 AM
Feb 2012
*listening to Aquarion Evol OST*
OMG. EARGASMS.
I actually like the second opening as much as the first.... Akino has a great voice!
May 21, 2012 7:33 AM
Apr 2012
kyled00m said:
porkiewpyne said:

>.> Amata is Amata and Kagura is Amata, its finalized they said it themselves. It actually seems like Mikono seperated Amata and Kagura because she said " I did something terrible, I have to say sorry" So her marrying Kagura is her way of saying sorry I guess... Or It could be that he was searching for her for so long she wants to say sorry for keeping you waiting. still best fucking episode of this season and it seems to only be getting better. I think that when his mom left the blast like wave might have seperated them also, meh who knows

Anyone notice the lack of shushu... question is wtf does mikage want with the real aquarion does he just want apollonius wings or does he want to just troll alittle more. Moar love to Zessica btw people I didn't like her at first, She made this episode too epic to be true
HeartyaceMay 21, 2012 7:44 AM
May 21, 2012 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
Whoah, that just crushed some theories, didn't it? I'll just wait for next episode to wonder about the characters because of so much cliffhanger-ed aspects this episode.
It should be obviuous Zessica's alive but i'm still annoyed at how her state was left untold. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 21, 2012 8:37 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Dom dom. The plot thickens....

And it would be a great troll if Zessica actually died.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 21, 2012 8:38 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit this episode.

Please, don't die Zessica.
May 21, 2012 8:40 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:

Looks like certain death.

AHH NO she can't die, I kinda like her and I don't want her gone, after Jin died I hate to see my fav character die !!

MyAmyMay 21, 2012 9:20 AM
May 21, 2012 8:49 AM
Jun 2011
i don't understand about amata and kagura relationship, but about mikono, i think she is toma or sirius reincarnation. because she keeps saying i need to apologize to him. it must because toma regretted or sirius wanted to return to apollo.

just my assumption....
May 21, 2012 9:17 AM
Apr 2011
ill be crushed if zessica is gone. ill still hold on to the slimmer of hope she is still alive even though that looked like certain death
May 21, 2012 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
This episiode had Romance,Action,Mecha, drama and a awesomeeeeee cliffhanger.

I love it. Can't wait for next week ep.
May 21, 2012 11:50 AM

Jan 2011
ZESSICAAAAA!!!!

ok....deep breath.......calm down.....

She can't be dead because evil Mikage placed that jewel in her forhead, and she hasn't fulfilled her promise (whatever it was) yet. But even though that kiss was the most awesome event of the series to date, there'd darn well better be bigger and better ones for Zessica to come.....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 21, 2012 12:44 PM

Feb 2012
My theory is that Zessica's promise was somewhere along the lines of getting Amata and Kagura to meet and face the truth. If I'm not mistaken Amata was running back to check on Zessica. Then enters Kagura...

Just my view point.
May 21, 2012 12:49 PM

Sep 2011
MyAmy said:

and FUCK YOU MYKAGE
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.