Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 202 Discussion

May 20, 2012 9:28 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hmmm it seems a lot of youkai are being obliterated. and kitsune is even more powerful than before.

May 20, 2012 9:55 AM

kisami said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hmmm it seems a lot of youkai are being obliterated. and kitsune is even more powerful than before.

Wasn't it said earlier that everytime Gitsune is revived her power grow even stronger?
She should normally be much stronger than she was when she fought Rikuo.

May 20, 2012 8:00 PM

Maddo_scientisto said:

Wasn't it said earlier that everytime Gitsune is revived her power grow even stronger?
She should normally be much stronger than she was when she fought Rikuo.

Yes, it was mentioned in the manga and anime during the Hagoromo Arc. It seems that she is against Abe now, but only the author knows for sure. I wanna see some hyakki yakou already!!!

May 21, 2012 1:36 AM

I want to see how will Rikuo's matoi look when Hagoromo Gitsune share her fear with him
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

May 22, 2012 2:36 PM

She is way stronger now. I think only Nura and Seimei can beat her.

May 29, 2012 6:21 PM
Observer

Power creep as usual.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?