Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 16, 2012 3:56 PM

Sep 2011
I have some vague memories of Pakkun stopping time in the real world and then like opening a passage for Paul and his dog to the magical world so they can rescue Nina who was kidnapped by Satan. Paul fighting Satan with his magically enhanced yoyo helping inhabitants of this magical world.

Also I think it was a little like "Madoka" - adventure kids version.
May 16, 2012 3:59 PM

Sep 2011
madoka and kids version dont really fit in the same sentence, just saying, unless they wanted to give kids nightmares......madoka probably did that too

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 16, 2012 5:13 PM

Sep 2011
I mean in regards of venturing to a "magical world" of which existence almost nobody knows not for example despair level.
Jul 10, 2014 9:06 AM
Dec 2009
I used to watch it all the time when I was a little kid,they would loop it on one kid's program block in my country.
Jul 25, 2019 10:49 PM
Jan 2014
I loved this show as a kid!

Poor Paul was so mistreated back in his own world because of Juliet being trapped in the Toy world!

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.