Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kaito chasing that long hair guy. Both are still in the tunnel. The robot working for Kaito is looking for him. Yuma back to tunnel and met that robot. As his request, Yuma is going for Kaito to tell him about last time.

A vision of long hair guy looking at Haruto... Long hair guy vs. Kaito, who has grudge against him taking Haruto away. Long hair guy has number 9 monster, which can hide the form.

Yuma and others caught to the place. He finally told Kaito about it, but he doesn't care about other things except battle.

Long hair guy knows the truth, which also involves Kaito. Basically their fathers were involved in research about opening up gates to "another world", and Dr. Faker was Kaito's father?? Long hair guy (Chris) was also involved in that as an assistant, who left behind. Yuma's father and Chris's father talk including his own family. Dr. Faker, who's the one obsessed with finding the gates so much, sacrificed two of them to open the gate. Chris's father was able to be back as Tron, but not Yuma's father.

Kaito released his monster, but couldn't attack it, the true form of number 9 is an eye like sun/sphere?

If Tron is Chris's father, then why he hates Yuma and his father, who saved him? Just because something happened during the sacrifice?

Next ep. number 9 can foresee enemy's attack.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 15, 2012 2:14 AM

Aug 2009
Whoa..!! plot twist
No. 09 should have a good effect because GEPD have the effect of rendering any xys monster useless.
May 16, 2012 11:04 AM

Dec 2011
So far N° 9 can't be targetted for an attack.
On the other hand kaito still can summon somehow) Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, and smash that ting.
May 16, 2012 2:10 PM

May 2008
Oh my god

Definitely one of the best episodes so far. It basically just explained everything in a nutshell. What madness....

May 17, 2012 5:17 AM

Apr 2012
so Tron was once a scientist...oh well, that's what wandering in alternate dimensions get you.
No.9 not being able to be attacked reminds of Satellite Cannon from yugioh (Lecter's card from the Virtual world arc).
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 17, 2012 7:34 AM

Sep 2007
Tron ...
is Bryon ...
Their father ... O_o
May 23, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2008
Reminds me of the Satellite Cannon fiasco from the original.
Jul 14, 2012 2:34 PM

Apr 2007
Eh, I already figured out Tron is III/IV/V's father; in the family photo the man (I assumed their dad) has the same hair color and similar outfit. Plus there were some hints with how they sometimes act around each other. Had no clue about Faker though, bastard.

It was still a great episode :3 Nice to have some important things revealed.
May 9, 2014 5:29 PM
Apr 2014
i really like this episode it just explains everything, and Dr Fakr is kaito's father O.o that was a big shock
Aug 19, 2020 7:47 AM

Feb 2014
"I thought he was a kid" we all did Yuya, lol, now that's a twist.
Mar 31, 7:51 PM

Sep 2017
Yumas dad is in the key so we know where he's at right now.
Wow faker is kites dad. what a reveal.
and the mask kid is actually older

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 64 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.