Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Accel World Episode 6 Discussion

May 12, 2012 1:25 PM

kaimax said:
So, they're basically following the manga more, than the novel.
I hope we get to see the cross over chapter between This and Sword Art Online. (It's one of the side stories, the same as this episode)

they may put that as an OVA or special rather than an episode, maybe after the sword art online anime comes out, it would be hilarious if they did it though

May 12, 2012 3:23 PM

Damn cliffhangers, another week of wait.
Pretty good episode. And Haru failed because of rushing in leveling up..

May 12, 2012 4:08 PM

KaitoDash said:
Haruyuki's Triple Backward Somersault to Dogeza was quite hilarious.
BTW, Does this mean SUNRISE will do Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei?

:O Nice catch, I heard Mahouka has been doing extremely well in Japan so an anime wouldn't surprise me. Hmm I am going to look as this as good news and get my hopes up for an anime. I'd sure love one.

Another great episode, I love Kuroyukihime's new hair styles, makes her even cuter. But then again, she looks good with any hair styles. <3 And ffs anime why you no reveal her name after that cliffhanger last episode!? Wonder if its just Hime. Lol watching her and Haru talk to each other is so cute, loving where this relationship is heading.

Can't tell if Taku is completely on their side right now even tho he seems to be doing all he can to help Haru. That whole conversation with the Blue Knight makes me suspicious since he only asked for more time and thanked him at the end. I wonder if that's why Kuroyukihime challenged him to a fight.

May 12, 2012 5:08 PM

I got to see stuff from the LNs, that was new and exciting for me, Blue Knight and his servants looked pretty strong.

Kuroyuki was great when she talked to Haru the first time, I can't get enough of her attitude.

Biggest new WTF stuff for me was at the end, Kuroyuki challenging Taku, awesome?! I guess she is testing him and he will join Nega Nebulous after that.

May 12, 2012 5:28 PM

Another cool epi. Best anime this season. Easily!

Kuroyuki's new hairstyle *-*

I love girls that got this look. Sexy xD

May 12, 2012 6:37 PM

So a new character, probably just a small role though I'm guessing.

As someone mentioned above, I also really hope this won't turn into some kind of harem. I hate that. And the main character is.. Well.. Yeah..

May 12, 2012 7:01 PM

I doubt Aqua Current-san will be a small character. The chapter 10 in manga shows me a potential for much bigger involvement in the story.

As for the Kuroyukihime name, well... I doubt that we will ever know until the last novel.

And I look in the internet for the logo in Mahouka's billboard and found it is for dengeki bunko (publisher for the LN of Mahouka), so maybe it's just a promotion for new novel. as much it pains me to know...
Modified by hnryirawan, May 12, 2012 7:11 PM

May 12, 2012 8:53 PM

oh.. a new Kana Ueda role.. it's getting rarer to hear her these days.. that female yojinbo spells awesome.. how the heck does she do it all at level 1? and she has enough reputation for it too.. she'd be my new favorite character if she'd have more screentime..

May 12, 2012 9:10 PM

another great episode

And there is one thing that came to my mind when I saw AquaCurrent is a girl....

May 12, 2012 9:54 PM
Hmm about level
> 300 points needed from lv 1 to level up, which mean about 20 straight wins from same level opponent
> Taku is still level 4 after one year playing
> KYH needs 4 years to reach level 9

Wow, the grinding... >_>;
and we are talking about a world where 1 second = 16 minutes

May 12, 2012 10:05 PM

WTF at the end only.
Loved the ep <3

May 12, 2012 10:09 PM

Great episode... actually assisted the characterization and was able to further the plot.

Looking forward to all the action next week!

May 12, 2012 10:41 PM

Whoop his ass Snow Black. You still owe him that much.

Its a nice concept that leveling up comes at a price. Meaning burst linkers have to use strategy when deciding when to move to the next level. It also seems that a tournament is about to begin soon. Nice wink to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Like others i'm wondering if that means it could be next on the cards for Sunrise. They showed the billboard quite a few times in that last part of the episode.

May 12, 2012 11:38 PM

Maybe it's just me but i think Chiyo either secretly is or will become a burst linker.
She'll be the final boss XD twist.

May 13, 2012 12:59 AM

Soooo, either i slept for 2 weeks and missed episode 5.5 or i could have sworn she was about to tell us her real name at the end of the previous episode

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

May 13, 2012 1:32 AM

xjakku said:
So a new character, probably just a small role though I'm guessing..

She's more important than you think.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

May 13, 2012 1:36 AM

That is a pretty interesting way to level up.

May 13, 2012 4:16 AM

One question?
Why is that fat bitch still alive?
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger

May 13, 2012 4:23 AM

I thought this was an anime-original production with a game being released soon, I had no idea that the anime and game are based on a light novel series. :rolleyes:

I just watched episode 06, it was good and made me like the series more, can't believe we are already a quarter of a way in the story but I suspect this will get a 2nd season.

The introduction of Aqua Current was great, just about the right time for Haru to start being indecisive, however, I don't think he will be like Makoto of School Days. However, the cabling of the 2 will definitely stir up the feelings of Kuroyukihime quite a bit I guess....if she ever finds out that is. :lol:

The ending of ep 6 with Kuroyukihime pretty much saying "Let's Fight" to Taku, kinda surprised me but I think it's because Kuroyukihime wanted to respect Taku by giving him a proper match with her using her real avatar. I guess Taku quit Kendo because he thought it was meaningless since he pretty much used Burst Link to win his matches in the Kendo tournaments............actually I'm not totally sure why he quit, was it to make him less of a target to other Burst Linkers? :rolleyes:

May 13, 2012 6:55 AM

Another cliffhanger at the end

May 13, 2012 8:17 AM

Kuroyukihime's pouting + her Burst link stance at the end of the show.
Minor hiccup with the fall on the girl grabbing her breasts... Keep it classy please.

Taku's incessant apologizing was really odd. His character change occurred rather jarringly and doesn't really work for me. Hopefully, he's not the "goody-two-shoes" he's turned out to be so far. Hopefully, Kuroyukihime's intuition about him have ulterior motives is correct. Otherwise, he'll just end up another thrown away foil for the main characters.

May 13, 2012 8:45 AM

Krizalids said:
Hmm about level
> 300 points needed from lv 1 to level up, which mean about 20 straight wins from same level opponent
> Taku is still level 4 after one year playing
> KYH needs 4 years to reach level 9

Wow, the grinding... >_>;
and we are talking about a world where 1 second = 16 minutes

Wasn't it the other way around? Otherwise it would make no sense why brain burst gives you time to think where to dodge for example, but it would speed up the process of you getting hit.
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?

May 13, 2012 3:20 PM

^ it IS the other way around,

May 13, 2012 5:15 PM
Eh yeah guess I worded that wrong :s
My point was that 4 years could easily became 5 or 6 years as far as Burst Linker's mental time concerned.
Modified by Krizalids, May 13, 2012 5:26 PM

May 14, 2012 1:19 AM

Kurohime didn't tell us her real name; I was looking forward to that.

End episode was amazing. I am looking forward to the next episode without a doubt!

May 14, 2012 3:59 AM

bunnies said:

Not even the LN readers know her name. She will probably reveal her name in the last volume of the LN, when everything is over.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

May 14, 2012 7:19 AM
kaimax said:
bunnies said:
Not even the LN readers know her name. She will probably reveal her name in the last volume of the LN, when everything is over.
That means there's also the chance of it never getting revealed at all...

I gotta say though, the fact that it's not even in the novels means that Haruyuki never speaks her name in a conversation that we can see/read... Kinda awkward, isn't it? considering how Kuroyuki even asked him to call her by that name.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

May 14, 2012 6:33 PM

im guessing that her name is a plot device and that there is a reason why it hasn't been revealed, i hope its that because it would be a rather pointless thing to do and if their going to go through all that trouble to hide her name they might as well have a good reason

May 14, 2012 9:43 PM

beginning of the episode bored the fuck out of me. then the ending is just like JUST KIDDING I'M NOT BORING. fuck. this. anime. SIGH. looks like i'll be waiting another week for it

May 15, 2012 12:04 AM

Ugghhhh Chiyu such an annoying character. "YEAH BUY ME THIS SHIT THEN I'LL FORGIVE YOU" No bitch, fuck you and your stupid extortion shit. Taku should've dropped that ho like a bad habit.

May 15, 2012 5:30 PM

Wow what why did Hime used a burst link there as if she wanted something from Taku . Also lol when the girl was all like that is not mine (walk away) Return it to me LOLOL.

Awesome Sig by Lailide

May 21, 2012 7:15 PM

Wow he's a good friend to Taku, I hope they are friends till the end.. To Haru, that's what you get for not reading warnings.. :D

May 22, 2012 3:28 AM

Is it just me or she looks somehow like seraphim in a ponytail,.

May 22, 2012 5:30 PM

Oh how I love the last part of every episode in this anime *-*

May 23, 2012 6:34 AM

Kuroyukihime tries out a new hairstyle. Naturally, Chiyu would be angry over what they did. It's one of those "going to such lengths just for a game..." from the perspective of a non-player like her. Haru messes up in the process of reaching level 2, and is forced to enlist the help of "Aqua Current". Apparently, Taku and Kuroyukihime will also be fighting next episode.

Also, were those ads for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei that I saw? Very interesting.

May 26, 2012 4:10 PM

Mmm recently, this show has been getting great cliffhangers.

May 26, 2012 4:19 PM

Wasabi said:
Ugghhhh Chiyu such an annoying character. "YEAH BUY ME THIS SHIT THEN I'LL FORGIVE YOU" No bitch, fuck you and your stupid extortion shit. Taku should've dropped that ho like a bad habit.
I won't deny this and thanks for the ROFL.

Another thing, just shows how MOE can blind a male's money for a girl. Just saying.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

May 30, 2012 6:49 PM

Porky gets another girl in to the harem and she's a bodyguard. it still defies logic that pigboy has these girls around him. pretty good episode though. I like when Black Princess is in small doses. Her fawning over fatty is too much at times.

Jul 3, 2012 10:23 PM

lol

So I accidently saw the first 10 minutes of this episode before I watched the fifth without realizing I skipped an episode. Well, to be fair, it felt like I was missing a huge chunk of the story, but I'm so used to seeing anime skip ahead and explain past events later that I didn't think much of it until around the tenth minute. I just couldn't believe they skipped out on that huge fight between Haru and Taku. So yeah, I got huge spoilers before ever seeing the fifth by mistake, which is probably why I found the last episode to be a bit disappointing, but this one to actually be really good.

I was impressed with the direction, but the script in particular was the real reason why I keep watching this show. Now I'm sure most of this has to do with the source, but the story has been insanely good so far. I could do without all the shonen-y fights in the accelerated world, after all the characters and the story is what keeps me coming back.

I've been hoping to read the novels for a while now, but I'm still waiting on those last couple chapters for the first book to be translated.

Also, that ending was a huge shock for me. I have no idea what she saw or why she decided to burst. I thought Taku and them were pals now. I'm guessing it has something to do with a competitor in the upcoming tournament. Maybe the Blue King/Vanquisher-guy.

Jul 14, 2012 8:25 AM

I am obsessed with this series now. What a cliffhanger.

Jul 17, 2012 1:21 PM

The cliffhangers are freaking awesome, well they probably won't be when I catch up.
The last scene with Kuroyuki burst linking was badass :3

I already like the bodyguard chick :)

Sent with Mal Updater

Jul 18, 2012 5:50 AM
I like how he didn't cheat to get more points. That was very noble on his part.

Jul 18, 2012 6:08 AM
Wow, these cliffhangers gets me anxious.

Aug 23, 2012 4:54 PM

So out of pride, Haru won't do a simple boost in a fighting game with his closest friend but will hire a stranger as a bodyguard to protect his points, which carries bigger risks, including the risk of exposing the identity of the Black Snow Princess. Yeah....dumbass.

Sep 15, 2012 10:46 AM

good episode overall , just that cliffhanger lol

Sep 23, 2012 1:15 PM
originanime

Haha this episode was full of win! So funny! :D

"No seriously, give it back." xD

Oct 9, 2012 2:30 AM

omg...new beautiful handsome girl :D

Nov 22, 2012 8:36 PM

this is so fucking cringe worthy anime whenever they talk about their emo feelings

i need to throw up again, fuck.

Jan 30, 2013 9:35 AM

Very awesome but WTF! I accidently skipped episode 4 and 5. Looks like I have to watch those 2 episodes. I spoiled this for myself.

Feb 1, 2013 1:59 PM

Oh wow, the ending. What's going to happen?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »