Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 11, 2012 5:46 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There it is again, Natsu going berserk because someone did something that pissed him off, YEAH!! Jeez, I can't believe that he is going to beat the shit out of Gemma, can't wait for the fight, almost too awesome to be true.

So, the twelve keys have a higher purpose, opening the gate to changing the world, guess that is going to happen in the vision Charle saw but something will go terribly wrong. Now is the chance for Arcadios to capture Yukino since Lucy didn't accept her keys and she is all alone. I still wonder why she didn't say a thong about the 13th key.

Does anyone knows what the thing about Zentopia was, I can't recall anything related to that name?

Erza giving Gray a love advice, she isn't really better but Gray's face was funny haha
ZhouMay 11, 2012 7:51 AM
May 11, 2012 6:07 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah, Natsu vs Genma is too awesome to be true right now, it's either natsu gets the hell beat out of him or the fight doesn't continue...because there's no way natsu will win.

And that thing about Zentopia and the key to changing the world was a nice addition.

P.S lucy was so hot when she was taking her clothes of before the bath XD
May 11, 2012 6:14 AM

Sep 2011
This chapter felt like Mashima-sensei was just recycling some of his old material.
May 11, 2012 6:28 AM

Dec 2011
I was kind of disappointed of this arc, but starting from the previous chapter it's somehow, yeah somehow, Fairy Tail's getting better.

Although it's become more ecchi. >_>

I guess Yukino'd join FT - well, yah

azeriraz said:
This chapter felt like Mashima-sensei was just recycling some of his old material.

yes, I somehow feel the same .__.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next chapter
hope the battle won't be disappointing~
May 11, 2012 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
Oh Natsu. How stupidly cool can you get?

Oh damn, Gray blushed?! That's a big step for GRUVIA to being canon! *fangirlsqueal*
May 11, 2012 6:48 AM

Sep 2011
I'll say that I was disappointed in this Arc at first like many, but now shit is really starting to kick off. I love the whole fighting thing with Natsu and Gemma, I just hope it either is a hard won victory for Natsu and some recognition on Sabertooths part of him or like a comedic "you're the new master of ST" and he is confused as hell. OR a defeat but not a usual Makarov 1-Punch KO at least some heart into it so that people don't think he 's a bitch, I just want a serious fight where no one is 1 shot or stupidity, I think that would be the best direction this could take.

P.S. really want Yukino to join FT now...
May 11, 2012 7:04 AM
Aug 2011
/Gruvia - Let the ship sail smoothly

Natsu Vs Steroids
Mode: Lightning-Fire Dragon + Second Origin Powerup. I hope this isn't a one hit KO , *flashback* Last weeks filler episode.

5/5

Edit: This part was so badass Zeref...Zeref..!Zeref.!!Zeref!!! HeHeHeHaHaHa...
Gatchum_Bye-ByeMay 11, 2012 7:09 AM
May 11, 2012 7:04 AM

Aug 2011
What can i say ...
Barion-Zara said:
Yeah, Natsu vs Genma is too awesome to be true right now, it's either natsu gets the hell beat out of him or the fight doesn't continue...because there's no way natsu will win.

^this ...its a bit pessimistic but is the most real outcome ...or we will be just surprised that the new power Natsu acquiered some chapters ago .. is REALLY SOMETHING ELSE :> ...anyway Natsu Looked BADASS this chapter (not that he isn't looking cool in general )

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 11, 2012 7:17 AM

Mar 2012
Awesome chapter! I really want Yukino to join FT now too, she deserves better >:

I'm also happy that Lucy didn't accept the other 2 Zodiac keys just like that, it would've been too cheap.. But she'll end up with them sooner than later.

Has anyone noticed the similarity between the "Zentopia" portrayed in this chapter and the place shown in the anime's latest opening?

Could it be that the current "filler" arc in the anime is actually relevant to the story (canon)?

As to those wondering how do the events of the Zentopia-arc fit in the manga, well, there was a 2-weeks time skip in chapter 258:

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/6

Interesting.

Anyway, can't wait for the Gemma vs. Natsu fight, should be funny.
May 11, 2012 7:18 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, Natsu went on a rampage. Yukino will join FT probably..
That discussion between Erza and Gray, I wonder if Gray will give it some thought.
May 11, 2012 7:36 AM

Jul 2009
Aww yeah Natsu ;)
May 11, 2012 8:23 AM

Jul 2009
hajimata said:
Awesome chapter! I really want Yukino to join FT now too, she deserves better >:

I'm also happy that Lucy didn't accept the other 2 Zodiac keys just like that, it would've been too cheap.. But she'll end up with them sooner than later.

Has anyone noticed the similarity between the "Zentopia" portrayed in this chapter and the place shown in the anime's latest opening?

Could it be that the current "filler" arc in the anime is actually relevant to the story (canon)?

As to those wondering how do the events of the Zentopia-arc fit in the manga, well, there was a 2-weeks time skip in chapter 258:

[url=http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/6]http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/6

Interesting.

Anyway, can't wait for the Gemma vs. Natsu fight, should be funny.

Nice catch. Looks like that's what the movie will be about. Celestial mages.

Looks like Natsu is going to get his ass wooped next chapter. Lose like a boss.
May 11, 2012 8:23 AM

Oct 2008
Natsu: I'M HERE TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK ASS!! AND I DON'T SEE ANY BUBBLE GUM!!
May 11, 2012 8:25 AM

Apr 2008
DuroDeMatar said:
That discussion between Erza and Gray, I wonder if Gray will give it some thought.

Nah she's gonna die. Calling it now
May 11, 2012 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
Now Natsu's going to get his ass kicked, only to kick their asses in the climax?
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
May 11, 2012 8:54 AM

Sep 2007
I hope not ...
I don't want a good girl like her to die. :(
In same time ... More shipping please !
May 11, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2011
lol, im actually fired up for next chapter even though the fight most likely wont happen but we can hope.. haha

May 11, 2012 9:17 AM

Apr 2012
I've been so excited for this chapter since I thought something like this was going to happen, but it was still so awesome.

I wonder if Natsu is going to be able to win since he is the guild master (and takes steroids), or is the fight just going to get stopped. I also wonder if Fairy Tail will get in trouble for attacking another team outside of the games.

I REALLY hope Yukino would join Fairy Tail, she just seems like such a great character. Even if she gives her keys to Lucy, as long as she can use some other magic or just hang around Fairy Tail, I'll be happy that she's there. But I'm worried she's going to die probably because of the Eclipse plan =(
SedakaMay 11, 2012 9:21 AM
May 11, 2012 9:33 AM

Mar 2011
Looking forward for Natsu vs. Gemma.
Not to be pessimistic, but I don't think Natsu stands a chance.
May 11, 2012 9:37 AM

Nov 2009
There's seriously Nakama power in every arc. (I've pointed this out already a long time ago).
May 11, 2012 10:24 AM

Sep 2011
It's a bit strange that there are those that don't like this arc, despite the fact that it's so unusual for FT. No Guild vs Guild, no Natsu power-ups, tons of new characters. Ever since time-skip manga was getting rid of the elements that many were compalining about, mainly constant FT victories over other guilds, and all mentioned above. Well, I liked these traits anyway, so I'm not alone in this opinion.
I doubt that Natsu, who's inferior to Sting and Rogue, can beat Gemma, but recalling that Hades was supposedly OP, anything can happen.
Rednecked_CrakeMay 11, 2012 10:34 AM
May 11, 2012 10:29 AM

Apr 2009
Natsu gonna stay in coma another 7 year LoL.
May 11, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
azeriraz said:
I agree.

No offense whatsoever, but am I the only one who found this chapter to be quite boring? I love Fairy Tail and this arc does look interesting enough, with two more dragon slayers and all. But seriously. This chapter is boring as hell.
May 11, 2012 11:07 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, Natsu storming the headquarters of the strongest guild all by himself, like a boss.
May 11, 2012 12:02 PM

Dec 2010
Natsu is going to get owned but him storming their headquarters was still awesome; should be a good fight even if i don't see him winning

Erza really isn't one to give advice when she herself isn't doing any better; i wonder tho how it will all breakdown since its pretty clear that Kagura doesn't know Jellal is there; so that means his disguise is gonna be blown soon.
May 11, 2012 12:03 PM
Apr 2012
Hopefully if Natsu gets to fight the Sabertooth master without interuptions (doubt it) he will at least make the sabertooth master acknowledge his strength and invite him in the guild- then Natsu can refuse in some epic way...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
May 11, 2012 12:48 PM

Jun 2008
I believe Natsu will not fight alone. probably Erza and Gray will hear the noise on the street and will try to help... otherwise Natsu will defeated. I cant see him wining the fight even if he is fired up. but well, this is Mashima, so Natsu might win.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 11, 2012 1:11 PM
Mar 2011
I can't believe there's no one here who's trying to predict Genma's powers,
maybe it's they're so predictable that no one even cares about them...
but anyways it seems as though Genma will have Thunder God powers
(just like with Hades) and maybe they'll have a thunder God slayer as well
and considering Natsu has lightning magic now as well, the next chapter looks epic

and yeah I was also disappointed with this arc -.-
May 11, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
Natsu vs Gemma?I would've expected Makarov vs Gemma if anything.But whatever,just as everyone else said,ever since the 2nd half of the S Class Arc,Fairy Tail has been rather...well mediocre compared to how it used to be,but the last few chapters show that it's back and better.Also,I'm glad Lucy didn't get the other two Zodiac keys,honestly,that would've been too typical.Still waiting on Mr.Antagonist to do something.Also still waiting on whatever his plan is,whatever it is,I hope it's something that makes more sense than the "Great World Of Magic" crap plan.
May 11, 2012 2:12 PM

Mar 2009
I think Yukino will alarm rest of FT that Natsu went solo to Sabertooth and people will gather and big fight might break out or Makarov will stop everyone.

That new 5th member of ST might be key to finishing the fight.
Last chapter we saw that the black haired Dragon Slayer didn't really like how they treated Yukino so he might help Natsu or at least cool the situation.

Nice to see Anime arc that has some connection to Manga right now.
May 11, 2012 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
That was great. 5/5
May 11, 2012 2:46 PM

Apr 2010
Natsu's not going to fight the boss i can bet it.
BUT if fights the boss i hope he kicks ass.
Ex_MachinaMay 11, 2012 2:52 PM
May 11, 2012 3:01 PM

Jan 2008
I too call no fight. At least, no finishing fight. It'll probably start, some blows will be launched, but someone will eventually stop it like one of the other dragon slayers, or someone from FT. Likely because it's against the rules for fighting between guilds when you're not in the tournament. That doesn't mean I wasn't happy as hell to see Natsu challenge the guild in the first place. He knows how his guild works, and how it should be full of friends. Not humiliating the loser by making them strip naked in front of everyone then casting them out because they're "weak".

Like others, I too was happy Lucy didn't take the keys. It better suited her character development that way.

Ah, Gray. CONFESS! You know you want Juvia. lol His face was so priceless.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
May 11, 2012 3:23 PM

Apr 2012
Natsu only wins against incredible odds like this when it seems like there is nothing else that can be done. In this case he went out after the fight and the worse case is that he loses and gets his own ass kicked. So he will lose, but I think Makarov will step in to stop the fight at the last minute and keep Natsu from being seriously whooped. The other guild master will mock Natsu as will a few of the strongest five, but there will be at least a couple including the one dark haired dragon slayer that will recognize Natsu as being a badass.

I love that they confronted Gray about Juvia and at least made it known that he knows. I think that is so that something occurs by the end of this arc between the two of them (a fight breaks out where Gray protects Juvia and in the middle of the fight declares her as an important person to him).

This arc is taking a lot of build up, but it is going to be complete mayhem on like 12 different fronts by the end. So many criss crossing alliances so to speak that will make this quite interesting.
May 11, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
Minerva? Minerva McGonagall? I didn't know that Mashima likes Harry Potter. Did anybody else notice that?
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
May 11, 2012 4:25 PM

Oct 2010
I hope Natsu gets his ass beat but i doubt it. He will pull another Hades bullshit.
May 11, 2012 5:15 PM

May 2009
AWWWWWW YEAH, and YUKINO NEEDS TO BE IN FT!!!
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
May 11, 2012 6:35 PM

Jan 2011
Oh Natsu ;_; how many guilds must you break when you get mad? i'm gonna laugh my ass off if you lose but props for taking them on headstrong by yourself

Yukino joining seems like a done deal just throwing this out there but that quiet guy from Saber could be one too judging by how he reacts to all this.
May 11, 2012 6:40 PM

Jan 2012
Natsu is obviously going to lose but it'll still be epic
May 11, 2012 6:47 PM

Dec 2011
This is so Natsu.
This is the feeling when I first read FT.
Though, I don't like it going this way...

The two dragonslayers are so surprised. Nice going Natsu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2012 8:08 PM

Jul 2011
There are so many different sub-plots in this arc... but I just want to see what's happening in the Milliana, Jellal, Kagura & Erza side of things... :P

Though it was epic, how Natsu charged into the Sabertooth place for Yukino's sake and all :P

And I really am against Lucy getting all the 12 zodiac keys... whether it be this chapter or this arc or what :/ I feel like she should get it in the last arc or somethingrather :P
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
May 11, 2012 9:35 PM

May 2008
Gray and Erza =w=. A rare occasion in Mainstream shounen when a guy and girl finally understand the feelings of the other party and the outcome might actually happen . Though i personnaly dont wan Gray and Juvia to be together (despite them both being my 2 fav characters of Fairy Tail) At least things are moving forward. Natsu however, Major Respect points . Hope Natsu kick his ass (crossing my fingers)

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 11, 2012 9:38 PM

Jan 2010
Natsu's Fire Lightning Dragon power will be shown again next week. I wonder if they will show him going like full power dragon slayer like they did in one of the old arcs.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

May 11, 2012 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
I just had a random thought..

Could the reason why Gray is so reluctant/uneasy toward's Juvia's feelings be that he actually has feelings for Erza.. and does not want to end up being conflicted?

That of course assumes that he's totally oblivious to Erza x Jellal..Meh, sounds too far fetched.
May 11, 2012 10:02 PM

Mar 2009
Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this chapter. Too bad Natsu's completely screwed here.
May 11, 2012 10:31 PM

Aug 2010
hajimata said:
I just had a random thought..

Could the reason why Gray is so reluctant/uneasy toward's Juvia's feelings be that he actually has feelings for Erza.. and does not want to end up being conflicted?

That of course assumes that he's totally oblivious to Erza x Jellal..Meh, sounds too far fetched.

I think Gray just doesn't want to be involved in any love matters at the moment.

Looking forward to the fight between Natsu and Gemma but like many others have said, the fight will probably be interrupted. xP
May 11, 2012 11:16 PM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
DuroDeMatar said:

Nah she's gonna die. Calling it now

Too late i called it in the last chapter discussion but i hope it doesn't happen. I can't see her becoming a member of FT, if she does become a member i'll be okay with it though
May 12, 2012 1:02 AM

Sep 2007
What ?
I saw someone who doesn't want Gray X Juvia ? XD
May 12, 2012 1:44 AM

Feb 2010
10ZHAbin said:
Minerva? Minerva McGonagall? I didn't know that Mashima likes Harry Potter. Did anybody else notice that?

since when did harry potter own the name Minerva^^

The name more likely refer to the roman goddess Minerva
May 12, 2012 1:49 AM

Dec 2010
Yeah, damn fuckin right Natsu! You're prob gonna get creamed but this is why I love you so much, you dont care about consequences, you just know whats right and needs to be done. So looking forward!
Kurogashi said:
Looks like Natsu is going to get his ass wooped next chapter. Lose like a boss.
Like a boss ;)
~Believe in you! Not in the you who believes in me. Not in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you... that believes in you!~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.