Forums
New
21.1%
5.3%
5.3%
21.1%
47.4%
19 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2012 7:14 PM

Apr 2012
miereneronaile said:
mdude009 said:
itsvero said:
mdude009 said:

2. Nina from Code Geass, stupid racist lesbian cunt-bag does nothing through-out all of season one (minus masturbate to pictures of the princess in a public area) except the last five minutes of episode 5, at least she had more personality then fucking Lala-Ru.

Nina is definitely a shitty ass character, but she's not useless. She's the one who freaking created the FLEIJA bomb, for God's sake.

Which she does in the last five minutes of season 1.

Its still a huge achievement, lol. Its not like she achieved that in a minute, or anything, it was quite obviously something that took time but happened off screen. She had to get that smart SOMEWHERE.

So yes, she does very little ON screen, but she still achieves some pretty major stuff.

Okay, I'll admit that she did accomplish something big off screen, but on screen she did basically nothing but masturbate to photo's of a girl hugging children.
May 7, 2012 7:15 PM
May 2010
mdude009 said:
miereneronaile said:
mdude009 said:
itsvero said:
mdude009 said:

2. Nina from Code Geass, stupid racist lesbian cunt-bag does nothing through-out all of season one (minus masturbate to pictures of the princess in a public area) except the last five minutes of episode 5, at least she had more personality then fucking Lala-Ru.

Nina is definitely a shitty ass character, but she's not useless. She's the one who freaking created the FLEIJA bomb, for God's sake.

Which she does in the last five minutes of season 1.

Its still a huge achievement, lol. Its not like she achieved that in a minute, or anything, it was quite obviously something that took time but happened off screen. She had to get that smart SOMEWHERE.

So yes, she does very little ON screen, but she still achieves some pretty major stuff.

Okay, I'll admit that she did accomplish something big off screen, but on screen she did basically nothing but masturbate to photo's of a girl hugging children.

Ye well that might be true. Look, I do not blame you for hating her, believe me. Bitch needed to suffer, but sadly the plot gave her one of the biggest defining discoveries, for some reason lol.
Worships Asparagus.
May 7, 2012 9:00 PM
Apr 2012
1. Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana: The Cock-block

2/3 (At the beginning of their respective animes): Ouma Shu and Amano Yukiteru, because both of them really pissed me off in the beginning.
May 7, 2012 10:56 PM

Sep 2010
miereneronaile said:
@Anime_Name, that is because you are either incapable of or unwilling to view the story from inside instead of outside.

Considering how you normally post, its probably just you choose not to.

Viewing the story from inside would mean no character is useless because every function from waiting tables to punching out the big boss would be seen as important.

Looking at a story from the outside and trying to judge each characters worth is the type of though the OP is looking for. While I am talking about the OP it seems he is moving away from worthless/useless and entering into "Why I think a character sucks" ground. Not liking what a character does isn't the same as that character being unimportant to the story.

May 7, 2012 10:57 PM
May 2010
@Anime_Name Suffice to say I disagree. Id argue with you, but alcohol+ internet arguing would make me look like a total moron.
Worships Asparagus.
May 7, 2012 11:00 PM

Sep 2010
miereneronaile said:
@Anime_Name Suffice to say I disagree. Id argue with you, but alcohol+ internet arguing would make me look like a total moron.

You can disagree all you like but worth is still measure of importance and most of the characters listed here have been at one time or another important to the stories they are in.

Sakura not being in the war arc much doesn't make her importance in other arcs vanish.(Well it doesn't vanish from people with a memory longer than a goldfish.)

And the OP is clearly showing that he'd rather talk about characters he doesn't like than what does or does not make a character useless.

May 7, 2012 11:22 PM
May 7, 2012 11:52 PM

Feb 2012
Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing.
I have yet to find a character that annoys me more or is more useless.
All she ever is is a figurehead.
May 8, 2012 12:15 AM

Sep 2010
sisgood said:

Here is an article about Relena: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Relena_Darlian

She seems to be a very busy girl, with some important parts in the story.
What does annoying you have to do with her not being important?

May 8, 2012 12:24 AM

Oct 2008
Anime_Name said:
sisgood said:

People here say a character is useless when it doesn't meet their standards, or when they find them annoying, and therefore they think that he/she does not belong in the Anime. General dislike for a character can also attribute to that, because they feel like they are an obstacle to the other characters, and only serve to slow them down, etc.. There's many reasons, but none of them are right. If people were to actually use the term correctly, not many characters would be named, and the ones that would, would most likely be some obscure characters that are not even worth remembering. I don't really see the point of trying to correct everyone in this thread, because it won't really help in any way. You wont convert people to start using the term correctly. Now, if you're having fun correcting everyone, then that's another story.
May 8, 2012 5:40 AM

Feb 2012
Cant really blame the guy. I dont even know why's he here. Sakura is worthless because the plot of Naruto can move forward if she were dead, same for Tsunade who only contribution to the series is being hokage. She could have easily been replaced with Danzo.
The only thing that affected the plot of Naruto with her involvement is her irrational and stupid decisions, like sending the guy who the Atasuki want after them, or letting the whole village get destroyed from a renegade ninja. If it wasn't for Hinata the series would have ended right there cause Naruto was no match for Pein. What does Sakura contribute to the story, what has she ever done to drive the plot forward? At least on her own..
So are they useful?Yes no characterful is useless in Naruto.Are they worthless? Yes the plot can move forward with our without them but of course i am being biased.
May 8, 2012 6:28 AM

Nov 2010
Anime_Name said:
sisgood said:

this topic is going nowhere fast...
Anime_Name i don't think anything you will say will just go in one ear and out the other...

so if i had to folow the logic of these people i have to say the main in dead note is a worthless douche??? this topic is just full of biased opinions
May 8, 2012 6:40 AM

Sep 2010
Sakura is worthless because the plot of Naruto can move forward if she were dead

The current plot maybe but if you took the time to go over previous arcs it would show Sakura as an semi-essential character to many plots and subplots.

same for Tsunade who only contribution to the series is being hokage. She could have easily been replaced with Danzo.

Again, go over her specific plot points. She has been and is more than just the title of Hokage. Dazno, riight. That makes it clear you pay very little attention to the story being told.

Yes the plot can move forward with our without them but of course i am being biased.

I've never said anything about moving the plot forward. What I've said, along with the others in this thread, is that characters will have different importance in a story and that the few characters mentioned in this topic do have importance to their stories. Having an effect on other characters is more than enough to be considered worthy and useful to a story.

Anime_Name i don't think anything you will say will just go in one ear and out the other...

Good point. It's just another character hate thread. I think I'll increase my number of ignored topics by 1 now.

May 8, 2012 7:09 AM

Feb 2012
Anime_Name said:
Sakura is worthless because the plot of Naruto can move forward if she were dead

The current plot maybe but if you took the time to go over previous arcs it would show Sakura as an semi-essential character to many plots and subplots.

same for Tsunade who only contribution to the series is being hokage. She could have easily been replaced with Danzo.

Again, go over her specific plot points. She has been and is more than just the title of Hokage. Dazno, riight. That makes it clear you pay very little attention to the story being told.

Yes the plot can move forward with our without them but of course i am being biased.

I've never said anything about moving the plot forward. What I've said, along with the others in this thread, is that characters will have different importance in a story and that the few characters mentioned in this topic do have importance to their stories. Having an effect on other characters is more than enough to be considered worthy and useful to a story.

Good point. It's just another character hate thread. I think I'll increase my number of ignored topics by 1 now.
I just checked you profile and i refuse to take you seriously or even reading the rest of what your wrote.Sakura had no main importance in shippuden besides the=

1st arc-Rescue Gaara-one fight that's it.
Hidan and Kakuzu Arc-nowhere in sight

Hunt for Itachi Arc-when the story completely shifts to Sasuke.

Senjutsu Training Arc-nope

Invasion of Pein Arc-all she did was watch and healing Hinata was pointless

Summit of the Five Kages-all she did was almost getting her self killed, she knew she couldn't beat Sasuke so wanted to go with him

3rd Ninja Arc-'if Naruto and Sasuke hurts each other while fighting...whcih one will ill save 1st'? Seem's pretty useless to me, but of course im being baised because i hate Sakura. And i dont count Fllers do your research becuase there non canon

Now if youll excuse me i gtg to school and plz dont come back 'dude with no profile'.
IciBurnMay 8, 2012 7:25 AM
May 8, 2012 7:21 AM

Aug 2011
Sakura - Naruto
Whitebeard - One Piece
Russ Nicholls - Naked Wolves
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2012 7:33 AM

Sep 2010
I just checked you profile and i refuse to take you seriously or even reading what your wrote. No if youll excuse i gtg to go to school and plz dont come back.

This has to do with what? If you think Naruto's absence from my list means I have not watched or read it then you'd be sorely mistaken. Although I admit to having placed Naruto on hold at the start of the War arc in order to catch up on Conan and One Piece. I do a lot of holding and waiting so I don't bother updating my list often.

May 8, 2012 7:34 AM

Feb 2012
Anime_Name said:
I just checked you profile and i refuse to take you seriously or even reading what your wrote. No if youll excuse i gtg to go to school and plz dont come back.

This has to do with what? If you think Naruto's absence from my list means I have not watched or read it then you'd be sorely mistaken. Although I admit to having placed Naruto on hold at the start of the War arc in order to catch up on Conan and One Piece. I do a lot of holding and waiting so I don't bother updating my list often.

Didnt you ignore this Topic?
May 8, 2012 7:40 AM

Sep 2010
ZBurn said:

Didnt you ignore this Topic?

Yes.
Please don't confuse "ignoring" a topic with "never posting again" in a topic.

May 8, 2012 8:03 AM

Jun 2011

How a character with an entire arc revolving around him is useless?
May 8, 2012 10:29 AM
May 2010
Anime_Name said:
miereneronaile said:

You can disagree all you like but worth is still measure of importance and most of the characters listed here have been at one time or another important to the stories they are in.

Sakura not being in the war arc much doesn't make her importance in other arcs vanish.(Well it doesn't vanish from people with a memory longer than a goldfish.)

And the OP is clearly showing that he'd rather talk about characters he doesn't like than what does or does not make a character useless.

Yes, they are important to the stories. To the outside looking in view. Looked at from someone inside the story, though, a few of them could appear quite useless. Using Nina as an example, most of the characters probably dont think developing a wmd is a 'worthwhile' achievement. She could quite easily appear worthless to people inside the story, but never to us outside it.

Also, Sakura acts as a form of motivation for Naruto and some form of moral support for him, so even if her actual actions/fighting dont achieve much.. she still has some impact.(Though she is a horrible woman for some certain shit she says to naruto at one point, but anyway)
miereneronaileMay 8, 2012 10:33 AM
Worships Asparagus.
May 8, 2012 12:17 PM

Sep 2010
Yes, they are important to the stories. To the outside looking in view. Looked at from someone inside the story, though, a few of them could appear quite useless.

This would mean characters in the story place more emphasis on the 'rescue Sasuke' story than they do their own unique tales but that's is not how thinking inside the story works.

A random person in the story can think anyone is useless all they like, they already do it now. It doesn't make that person's opinion right. The Naruto anime(among many others) has been shown over and over again that to be an incorrect and judgmental attitude to have, within the confines of the story.

May 8, 2012 12:22 PM
May 2010
@Anime_Name, Considering how intelligent you normally come across as this should be pretty simple to understand.

When you are looking outside in, pretty much everyone has some worth. Everyone has some impact on the overall story. When you look at the story from the inside, it is much easier to find a character that has no real worth. It still is not easy, and a counter argument could almost always be made saying that they do, indeed, have some worth. Its simply easier from an inside point of view.

Then again, you generally refuse to look at stories from anything but the outside point of view, so /shrug.
Worships Asparagus.
May 8, 2012 1:04 PM

Sep 2010
I think you have the inside/outside thing reversed.

Pointing out a character as worthless is easier when looking from the outside.
Looking from the inside makes it harder because the overall story, technically, isn't important to every character as individual characters become uniquely important to whatever they are doing. For example a guard in the Village of the Sand wouldn't give to craps about Sasuke x Naruto melodrama but him and the villagers would think the position of the village guard is pretty dang important.

May 8, 2012 1:12 PM
May 2010
Hmm. I guess that is true for the very minor characters like that, but it really all depends on exactly what perspective you are looking at them from.

Lets just agree that sometimes characters are useless from the outside but not the inside and sometimes its the other way round /shrug.
Worships Asparagus.
May 8, 2012 6:25 PM
Jun 2011
Put me in the camp who don't think Sakura is useless.

But since 4 pages have gone over it already, I doubt anything I say is going to change their minds.

So I'll just say a lot more people would probably be dead if not for her a few chapters back when she figured out who the Zetsu spy was and killed him when he infiltrated their ranks during the war and was picking everyone off one by one.

She's just not a huge central character since she's not the main character or main villain. So no, she's not going to rival Naruto in terms of plot focus/usefulness.
May 8, 2012 6:58 PM

Jan 2009
Tenten from Naruto for obvious reasons.

sisgood said:

Lacus Clyne from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed is more useless than Relena. She isn't a annoying character and she is moe/cute, which for me, is good, but she hasn''t relevant for the story. I'm watching GSD - 42/50 and she didn't do anything relevant.
May 8, 2012 7:08 PM

Feb 2008
If we're talking useless Gundam characters, the champion in that category is probably Marina from Gundam 00. From how I see it, she was supposed to be something like Lacus with diplomatic skills, but as the show progressed and the situation in her country got worse, she practically didn't contribute to anything that happened in the show, as her function was reduced to that of a mere symbol. She even sang a bit, but the producers probably realized how her character would overlap with that of Lacus. Lacus wasn't too useful either, but she did have some influence in the events that were occurring in Seed, even as a pop idol.

May 8, 2012 7:17 PM

Oct 2011
3. Haru - From the series Reborn! Desu?

2. Yamcha- failed to win over bulma, got cock-blocked by vegeta, lost every world martial arts tournament and quickly went downhill after episode 7 of the original dragon ball series.

1. Usopp - Hated his uselessness from the start, but as the series (one piece) progressed, he became even more useless, especially around episode 200 when he started fighting with luffy. Even after the timeskip, he remains a completely worthless character, serving only for comic relief, occasionally :(
May 9, 2012 2:06 AM
Jul 2011
As in doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the cause/main point of the anime or useless as in not moving the plot forward at all?
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
May 9, 2012 2:31 AM

Nov 2010
ZBurn said:
She could have easily been replaced with Danzo.

stopped reading right there... do you even watched the whole show????? did you even get who danzo is?? do you realize what he has done?

yes naruto is in my dropped list, and yes i AM still reading the manga (but i don't update my list for it)

sorry but that statement just made me laugh...

*edit*
oh god and you say sakura is useless and who is in your favorit list... Orihime... Inoue Orihime!!

kickthebucketMay 9, 2012 2:36 AM
May 9, 2012 5:24 AM

Feb 2012
Mugi. From K-ON.
I mean, I can't even dislike her..it's like she's not even there.
Her only traits are that she's rich and blonde.
May 9, 2012 8:57 AM

Nov 2010
nathanr said:
Mugi. From K-ON.

so the keyboard is played by who?
May 9, 2012 10:24 AM

Feb 2012
kickthebucket said:
ZBurn said:
She could have easily been replaced with Danzo.

stopped reading right there... do you even watched the whole show????? did you even get who danzo is?? do you realize what he has done?

yes naruto is in my dropped list, and yes i AM still reading the manga (but i don't update my list for it)

sorry but that statement just made me laugh...

*edit*
oh god and you say sakura is useless and who is in your favorit list... Orihime... Inoue Orihime!!

I agree Orihime is useless, im not afraid to says she's one my favorite character in Bleach though unlike some people get offended. Mayber if Sakura was hotter :/ meh.

Yes Danzo is a prick but he's a better Hokage than the big tit old hag in disguise eww.

Danzo is what you call an extremist. He always felt inferior to Hiruzen, ie- when the latter was appointed as the 3rd Hokage. But you know, there was a time when he volunteered to sacrifice himself for the sake of his companions, and that's gotta count for something. He's also the type who thinks that the end justifies the means. But he's not entirely wicked. He always believed that shinobi such as himself should give their everything to their village. Danzo only wanted for the world to have peace, even if the measures he undertook for that goal might seem unacceptable to the rest. I guess in that aspect, you could say that he's like Light Yagami from Death Note or Lelouch from Code Geass, so yes Danzo is a very interesting character and only wanted to protect the Leaf.He loved his village and would do anything for it. Even killing him self in the process.
May 9, 2012 10:34 AM

Sep 2010
HollowV2 said:

1. Usopp - Hated his uselessness from the start, but as the series (one piece) progressed, he became even more useless, especially around episode 200 when he started fighting with luffy. Even after the timeskip, he remains a completely worthless character, serving only for comic relief, occasionally :(

You really missed the whole point of Luffy gathering people for specific roles on this crew thing.

Luffy and Usopp's confrontation was on the main turning points of both characters. Are you just reading the One Piece wiki because I find it pretty hard to believe that anyone who saw the fight would ignore it's meaning and effects on the crew.

It's pretty safe to say the op is pretty lost when it comes to useless and replaceable characters.

May 9, 2012 10:51 AM
Sep 2011
nathanr said:
Mugi. From K-ON.

When the most exciting event in an anime involves sitting around drinking tea, it's kinda hard to call any of the characters useful. But I guess Mugi would be the least useful since she has the least wacky antics.
May 9, 2012 10:57 AM

Feb 2012
Anime_Name said:
HollowV2 said:

It's pretty safe to say the op is pretty lost when it comes to useless and replaceable characters.

How so could elaborate a bit more?
May 9, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2010
RLinksoul said:
nathanr said:
Mugi. From K-ON.

When the most exciting event in an anime involves sitting around drinking tea, it's kinda hard to call any of the characters useful. But I guess Mugi would be the least useful since she has the least wacky antics.

Sorry but being the least wacky means she is the least wacky. Wackiness has no connection of usefulness even in K-ON!.

The title of Hokage means to place emphasis on the people, their families, their children,...basically both the genetic and moral future of the village. Putting someone that think human sacrifice is justifiable goes against the position of Hokage(as used and described in the story). Thinking someone like that is more interesting than Tsunade is fine but being more interesting doesn't make him fit to be Hokage. It just makes him more likely to appear on your favorites list.
Anime_NameMay 9, 2012 11:05 AM

May 9, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2012
@Anime_ Name I saw many of your post in the past and it's pretty safe to say your nothing but an idiot who confuses opinions with facts, dunno maybe your retarded....oh sorry retards cant type to begin with, hmm maybe your autistic...yes i believe that's it.

That being said put me in the camp with thinking that Sakura would contribute to the plot if she were dead, same for that old hag, but hey that's an opinion(cause it seems Anime_Name and friends are blind and cannot read or as i said before autistic).

Then again take a look at their sig and avatar. Jumping elephant you serious brah? I refuse to take these clowns seriously to begin with. This isn't a circus, learn to respect other opnions.

The title of Hokage means to place emphasis on the people, their families, their children,...basically both the genetic and moral future of the village. Putting someone that think human sacrifice is justifiable goes against the position of Hokage(as used and described in the story). Thinking someone like that is more interesting than Tsunade is fine but being more interesting doesn't make him fit to be Hokage. It just makes him more likely to appear on your favorites list.

So what placing a Bjuu inside children to enusre the well being of the village is okay? Last time i checked the ninja world is pretty fucked up, like ordering someone to conduct an annihilation of their entire clan, killing their family and friends and take the blame for it, to be treated a criminal, yeah.......your just proving his point further, what an ass.
May 9, 2012 11:37 AM

Sep 2010
@Anime_ Name I saw many of your post in the past and it's pretty safe to say your nothing but an idiot who confuses opinions with facts

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion; but don't be surprised if your opinion bites you in the ass when you share it."

"An opinion is constructed from a person's experience and beliefs, and if the person is misguided by either then the opinion will be wrong."

"You are entitled have have and speak your opinions, but that doesn't mean anyone has to listen to or respect them."

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=436521

So what placing a Bjuu inside children to enusre the well being of the village is okay?

In the case of Konoha it wasn't like the Hokage randomly chose a child to bear that curse. And the story does dictate that placing Bjuu inside people is preferable to said Bjuu destroying other villages and possibly the world. The people how carry Bjuu inside them normally(except for Naruto) became revered because they represented protection.

Last time i checked the ninja world is pretty fucked up, like ordering someone to conduct an annihilation of their entire clan, killing their family and friends and take the blame for it, to be treated a criminal, yeah.......your just proving his point further, what an ass.

Well I was talking about the specific code the Hokage lived by and functioned under. Exceptions exist but the crucial thing is to be able to distinguish normal behavior from the rare cases of extreme circumstances. A person that thinks it is normal to sacrifice people and clans would make a horrible Hokage for Konoha.

May 9, 2012 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
Any characters from Ryoma's annoying fangirl/fanboy squad from the Prince of Tennis.
May 9, 2012 11:56 AM

Apr 2012
Anime_Name said:
@Anime_ Name I saw many of your post in the past and it's pretty safe to say your nothing but an idiot who confuses opinions with facts

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion; but don't be surprised if your opinion bites you in the ass when you share it."

"An opinion is constructed from a person's experience and beliefs, and if the person is misguided by either then the opinion will be wrong."

"You are entitled have have and speak your opinions, but that doesn't mean anyone has to listen to or respect them."

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=436521

So what placing a Bjuu inside children to enusre the well being of the village is okay?

In the case of Konoha it wasn't like the Hokage randomly chose a child to bear that curse. And the story does dictate that placing Bjuu inside people is preferable to said Bjuu destroying other villages and possibly the world. The people how carry Bjuu inside them normally(except for Naruto) became revered because they represented protection.

Last time i checked the ninja world is pretty fucked up, like ordering someone to conduct an annihilation of their entire clan, killing their family and friends and take the blame for it, to be treated a criminal, yeah.......your just proving his point further, what an ass.

Well I was talking about the specific code the Hokage lived by and functioned under. Exceptions exist but the crucial thing is to be able to distinguish normal behavior from the rare cases of extreme circumstances. A person that thinks it is normal to sacrifice people and clans would make a horrible Hokage for Konoha.

So they couldnt have come to an agreement with the Uchiha clan? They had to kill innocent children or even pregnant mothers? Plz shut up, the OP said that was his opinion, it's not like he expected anyone to agree with him nor was he looking for them to.Your opinions and your statements r retarded and stupid and that's my opinion. it only takes a handful of losers to disagree with someone who doesn't give a shit.

He didn't ask for your opinions on why he thinks Sakura is a piece of shit and 95% of the people respected that,they simply gave their opinions of the characters who they think are pieces of shit. But why take your seriously or even the jumping elephant douche guy? gtfo, this is the internet no one cares what you think cause it's not gonna change their mind.

Im done i dont have time to argue with clowns.
SyncRain3May 9, 2012 12:01 PM
May 9, 2012 12:12 PM

Sep 2010
So they couldnt have come to an agreement with the Uchiha clan?

Apparently not.

They had to kill innocent children or even pregnant mothers?

If that's what they did then that's what they did. Whether or not that was something they HAD to do isn't what I've said.

the OP said that was his opinion, it's not like he expected anyone to agree with him nor was he looking for them to.

Then good by the fact there are people voicing their opinoins in opposition to his all is right with the world.

it only takes a handful of losers to disagree with someone who doesn't give a shit.

What? That doesn't even make sense.

He didn't ask for your opinions on why he thinks Sakura is a piece of shit and 95% of the people respected that,they simply gave their opinions of the characters who they think are pieces of shit.

He didn't make a topic about characters that are peices of shit.(whatever that actually means) He made a topic about useless/worthless characters and by sharing is opinion he opened the pandora's box known as discussion. He most certainly does care because at first he had Sakura(Tsubasa) at #3 and someone called him on it and he changed it to Sakura(Naruto). Also by him making the topic, asking others for their opinions, and even having a poll it shows he does care and did ask for other people's opinions on the subject.

So don't go pretending the op doesn't care just because you might not.

this is the internet no one cares what you think cause it's not gonna change their mind.

The ops mind was changed on the first page.
Joining a forum and posting in a forum immediately disproves that no one cares what others think.
You care so much that you had to join and and post that you don't care in order to prove your point.

May 9, 2012 12:15 PM
May 2010
Danzo would have been an abominable leader. He may not have always been a bad person, but he is now. I cbfd listing the reasons for this unless it becomes necessary, but its really quite obvious.

SyncRain3 said:
But why take your seriously or even the jumping elephant douche guy? gtfo, this is the internet no one cares what you think cause it's not gonna change their mind.

I care what he is saying, its interesting and even though I normally disagree with him his posts are normally among the best I see on these forums.

In this case, I tend to lean towards him being right, which is unusual.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 12:22 PM

Feb 2012
Um when did i ever wrote'i like to her your opinions of my top 3 worthless characters?'
I stated many times that this is just my opinion and wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me lol. I clearly aksed what is your top 3 worthless characters not 'do you think these characters are worthless? Nope i didnt. And as you can see i was not being entirley serious as this was ment to be a joke not to be taken to heart. Until that douche bag forum moderator edit it. Just check my random poll lol.

Now the forum dude needs to hurry and close this or remove it becuase i dont see the reason for u@SyncroRain to insult someone like you did, that was pointless, sure Anime_Name said some hurtful stuff i guess but you dont have to out right bash him.

I did change becuase someone called it on me. I was thinking which Sakura should i put. I did not see his post until i edited so i didnt change it becuase he called it.
IciBurnMay 9, 2012 12:29 PM
May 9, 2012 12:29 PM
May 2010
ZBurn said:
Um when did i ever wrote'i like to her your opinions of my top 3 worthless characters?'
I stated many times that this is just my opinion and wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me lol. I clearly aksed what is your top 3 worthless characters not 'do you think these characters are worthless?

You made a FORUM topic about peoples top 3 worthless characters. This is asking for discussion.

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You asked for discussion by making the topic. That is final.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 12:33 PM

Feb 2012
miereneronaile said:
ZBurn said:
I stated many times that this is just my opinion and wasn't looking for anyone to agree with me lol. I clearly aksed what is your top 3 worthless characters not 'do you think these characters are worthless?

You made a FORUM topic about peoples top 3 worthless characters. This is asking for discussion.

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You asked for discussion by making the topic. That is final.

I made a topic asking for your top 3 worthless characters. If wanted to see if you thought Sakura was worthless i would have made a poll but you can already see the poll i created or are you blind? I did not asked for your opinions on Sakura.

Some people saw it and understood, others are a bit slower.

If someones wants to know your opinion on a character the make a poll. Check any other forums witht he similar topic and it doesnt have to be on MAL
IciBurnMay 9, 2012 12:41 PM
May 9, 2012 12:41 PM
May 2010
@zburn Forum topics involve discussion. That is final. If you post an opinion like this by making an entire thread, people will comment on it.

I suppose you might like the idea of a hundred people pointlessly posting a list and then saying nothing about anyone else, sure, but personally that would be astoundingly boring.

You are misunderstanding the whole POINT of a forum, frankly.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 12:46 PM

Feb 2012
miereneronaile said:
@zburn Forum topics involve discussion. That is final. If you post an opinion like this by making an entire thread, people will comment on it.

I suppose you might like the idea of a hundred people pointlessly posting a list and then saying nothing about anyone else, sure, but personally that would be astoundingly boring.

You are misunderstanding the whole POINT of a forum, frankly.

Yes maybe im am misunderstanding the whole point of a forum. does that give you a reason to insult someone? no, of course i am not meaning you.
cant we just let the thread die already cause it's getting out of hand.
this is not my 1st thread btw
May 9, 2012 12:48 PM
May 2010
Its really not getting out of hand, yes they have been a bit ruder than necessary but otherwise we are just discussing whether or not a character is useless.

That seems pretty much sensible to me 0o.
Worships Asparagus.
May 9, 2012 12:49 PM

Feb 2012
miereneronaile said:
Its really not getting out of hand, yes they have been a bit ruder than necessary but otherwise we are just discussing whether or not a character is useless.

That seems pretty much sensible to me 0o.

btw did you list you top 3 yet? i dont think you did or maybe i didnt see it? im curious
IciBurnMay 9, 2012 12:54 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 10 hours ago

42 by Vendicator »»
6 minutes ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

42 by TRC_Randy »»
6 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

103 by mo_lave »»
16 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

66 by 8oomer »»
18 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

25 by Tropisch »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.