Forum Settings
Forums
Doubt
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2008 5:37 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah I knew her dad had something to do with it as well.
I wonder how it will end now
Sep 18, 2008 7:23 PM

Jul 2007
God I hate people as stupid as she is. OMG HE LIED HE MUST DIE... I mean, there's no way she hasn't ever lied; she should just kill herself.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Sep 18, 2008 8:45 PM
Jul 2008
At least, my guess about the culprit is right, and also her papa (this was something I was sure from the start that he is really something).
btw it is like you said Mitsuki is also a liar, but don't you think since her mind is unbalanced so it is the same as how she justifies everyone including herself.

PSYCHO and SCARY girl... (Yui, why do u still love her? = =)
Sep 18, 2008 9:26 PM

Jul 2007
yodlormak said:
At least, my guess about the culprit is right, and also her papa (this was something I was sure from the start that he is really something).
btw it is like you said Mitsuki is also a liar, but don't you think since her mind is unbalanced so it is the same as how she justifies everyone including herself.

PSYCHO and SCARY girl... (Yui, why do u still love her? = =)

There's a difference between being a hypocrite and a psycho, and she is both. That isn't to say that I don't like yandere girls (Gasai Yuno is win!!).
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Sep 19, 2008 6:33 AM

Jul 2007
i was thinking hajime will actually whack her from behind with a wooden plank or something lmao. like a typical end to typical slasher flick XD

anyways that phone call with her dad was almost obvious from the way things are because her dad's a policeman right? so maybe he's trying to track down criminals he can't reach? or something like that

Sep 19, 2008 6:37 AM

Jul 2008
WTF, her father was the one who organized everything!!? God help us xDD

Well, since I'm in the mood, Mitsuki was probably like talked into it or brainwashed by her papa or something or maybe she is such so freaking loyal to him like a slave or something... or maybe he's just using her, because he's too fuckin' lazy to get any of the job made by himself...

... or something... whatever.

I hope she dies, her ideas about lying people is just a miss... EVERYONE LIES, so go ahead and kill the whole world why don't ya!!!

But I would like to have her father a BETTER reason for killing people than Mitsuki, not just ''Hi, I'm a psycho and I love killing people <3'' or ''Because I can'' or ''Because I NEED TO CLEANSE THE WORLD, hahahaha''.

:P
MoonKittySep 19, 2008 6:48 AM
''... you know what? As a writer, I bring life into those who will experience happiness, sadness, torment and love in stories I write. They will have the opportunity to discover what being important means... and all because I will never be able to do the same as they could. If I could, I would put myself in their place right now. But no, my magic isn't like that...''
Sep 19, 2008 9:57 AM

Oct 2007
Darkreaper70 said:

That was random!!!
Sep 19, 2008 7:54 PM

Oct 2007
LOL! Another WTF Moment but in a sensible way XD Anyways, looking forward to the next chap

Sep 19, 2008 10:49 PM

Jun 2008
I suspected that she was the rabbit from the beginning. But her father, i mean wtf???

And i really dont want ..the doctor guy to die :D *forgot his name*
He is by far my favorite character in this manga. He calmly analyzed the situation and came up with very good answers.
Sep 19, 2008 11:01 PM

Aug 2008
too much talking lol
i expected the ending in this chapter
ironic
lol
Sep 19, 2008 11:15 PM
Nov 2007
okay, i definitely need to reread this entire manga. grawr :\
Sep 20, 2008 9:30 PM

Nov 2007
You know, what really attracted me to this manga was the whole "Rabbit Doubt" game concept. It's unique and very intriguing. The story itself however proves to get more and more obvious and cliche as it moves along.

How much you want to bet that the whole reason Mistuki's psycho and her dad's backing her is because she got assualted and the guy got off on a technicality? So, it's all a crusade to get the evildoers that the law system lets slip through. And that's the reason she also dragged Yuu into it because he promised he'd "always protect" her. Mistuki resents him for it but still wanted to give him a chance because somewhere deep down in her now fractured mind, she realizes he's not really to blame. But then he ahd to go and lie to her....so....that's it for him. I kinda hope that that's not what's really going on here because I've seen this set-up a million times before, especially in anime and manga, but I'm doubtful that it could be anything else.
Sep 21, 2008 1:34 AM
Jul 2008
what attracted me to this manga is because it is mysterious story that let the reader play a role as a detective to find the cuprit since everything is hinted from the very beginning. You can make an assumption and try to find any evidence to support. It is like the author has planned it very well. So for me it is okay if finally the reason behind her action may be only a stupid one, but you know it is fun that I can participate in the story more than many other detective manga like Conan (sometimes the evidence is out of nowhere - -" damn it) although Conan's motto helps me a lot haha

However, there are a few things that disturb me that I cannot figure it out for a long time are:
1) why there is her profile in that mysterious book. I doubt that if she really planned it from the beginning why did she put her profile in it so that Haruka had to doubt her.
2) remember that she said "because tomorrow is ..." in the first chapter. I kind of wondering what kind of the day it is. why did she mention it? (hope it is not "becuase tomorrow is the day u all will die" :P)
Sep 21, 2008 11:28 AM

Nov 2007
Good point, I grant you that. This manga does certainly allow the reader to be more involved and the huge hint which was only seeing "Mistuki's" body and then the finding of Haruka's head was well done. I still think it was a bit transparent and there could have been a better twist worked that really observant readers could have picked up on, but ah well. It is still enjoyable to an extent.

As for her file, I think Mitsuki intentionally planted it. Remeber, her initial plan was to get everyone to kill each other, not for her to do all the killing. If she made herself too innocent appearing then they would have immediately picked her out from the get-go. The best way to get people to doubt each other to the point where they only trust themselves and rely on no one else is to plant something suspicious about everyone.
Sep 24, 2008 6:10 PM

Nov 2007
Aa honestly I'm kinda disappointed. I wanted more suspense and wtf moments. XD And I was still hoping the others are alive somehow~ Either way, I'm still deff loving this manga and the twist with her father being the mastermind. o_o; I look forward to the next. :D
Sep 25, 2008 10:19 PM

Mar 2008
Ok..so now we know Mitsuki killed because she hates liers? So like where is this gonna continue to? Yuu should beat some sense into her.

A bit disappointed with this,there should have been more suspence and mystery like the other chapters. And, the Wolf should have more motive than than just to kill liers.

But still, I'm looking forward tot he next chapter, so I can see what part her father plays.
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Sep 29, 2008 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
what? her fathers involved? now that's just silly.
But yeah, I've suspected Mitsuki ever since you saw her having bruises in the bathroom. (Although I admit to not wanting to suspect her)
And man, Yuu is pissing me off. How could he lose to a girl? sheesh.
Nov 15, 2008 12:11 AM

Mar 2008
ugh i dont get whats her deal -_-
Dec 2, 2008 12:57 AM

Feb 2008
Why's her father involved?
Anti climax right there.
Jul 6, 2009 1:38 AM
Apr 2009
Sin said:
God I hate people as stupid as she is. OMG HE LIED HE MUST DIE... I mean, there's no way she hasn't ever lied; she should just kill herself.
Yes!

Had he not lied the outcome would have pretty sweet.
Nov 6, 2009 9:19 PM

Feb 2007
Wow, this pretty much reminds me of Audition, that novel with that psycho ballerina and the whole "you lied once, you die now" attitude. Yeah, I spoiled the villian of that book, it's not worth reading anyway.

The dad being involved? Well, it was a possibility in the back of my mind all along, so I'm not surprised with this revelation.
May 8, 2010 3:39 AM

Dec 2009
her father's involved? >.>
this manga is getting boring.
Jun 12, 2010 6:41 AM

Apr 2009
Friendlysoul said:
Darkreaper70 said:

That was random!!!
Nov 4, 2014 11:17 AM

Dec 2010
LolitaDecay said:
Anti climax right there.
Sep 24, 2015 4:28 PM

Aug 2014
This with her dad is kinda random. And the fact that she is a total nutshell is kinda stupid.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Dec 11, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
Meritas said:
LolitaDecay said:
Anti climax right there.
Feb 27, 2016 12:59 PM

Sep 2010
!!!ALL LIARS SHOULD DIE!!!

Nah, I would rather start with psycho murder girls if given the choice.
Dec 10, 2016 4:12 PM

Mar 2015
So it really is Mitsuki?? COME ON! IT SHOULD BE REI!!!

Oct 17, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2015
What a fucked-up bitch.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 31, 2023 4:11 AM

May 2020
Fucked up kids they were, but hey that still doesn't warrant anyone to do something like this against them. Ah.. and no I still refuse to believe Mitsuki's the final bad boss. Also how in the world her dad has something to do with it lmao.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 19 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 25, 2009

48 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 16 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 25, 2008

22 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sMug - Mar 14, 2009

109 by Lincompoop »»
May 4, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 18 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 13, 2009

30 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 3, 2008

21 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.