Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 6, 2012 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Doing ghost house for festival.

Model with no organs...

Maid?? She looks like that ghost sempai with long hair. And a bit like Kuroneko from Oreimo with that cat ear.

She adores sempai? So she saw imagination of herself that she cannot like.

No reasons for liking someone who is a ghost or not.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 6, 2012 10:09 AM

Feb 2009
mfw Kirie and Yuuko's resemblance is striking.
And Kirie is just fabulous in that meido nekomimi outfit. And Yuuko just being the usual sexy Yuuko.
Although they're really shuffling the chapters around. I really don't mind it though seeing as episode 1 just changed everything. I'm just here for my weekly dose of Yuuko.
Needs more Yuuko and Kirie.
May 6, 2012 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
It's a cultural festival and everyone's invited! Even ghost trolls like Yuuko :lol:

Ok...so this is actually Kirie Kanoe, NOT Yuuko:

Dat look-alikes.

Result: drooling guys but pissed off girls

Funny episode LOL.
Stark700May 6, 2012 10:11 PM
May 6, 2012 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
Kirie and Yuuko were great this episode but MVP for this episode goes to the human anatomy model. He was the funniest of this episode.
May 6, 2012 6:38 PM

Nov 2008
I just this minute finished watching episode 5 and this has become the anime series that I am most looking forward to watching every week. I've just moved it to "A++" on my rating list.

This week's episode was the School Festival, Obakeyashiki story which featured a lot more of Kirie, but also had numerous incredibly good and funny Yuuko parts. The girls looked great, the comic timing was superb, and the animation was spectacular.

The anime continues to focus upon the parts of the manga that develop the characters instead of going through the various mystery arcs. I think that this is a very good idea because the anime has too few episodes scheduled to be able to do both well.

In any event, I'm now fairly certain where the anime will end. Now, if only the Blu-rays sell well enough to convince someone to do the entire story line in a full year anime sometime in the future.

Gawd! I don't want to have to wait another week to watch the next episode!!!!
May 6, 2012 10:01 PM

Nov 2008
Although this is the arc that I wanted to see animated, they skipped through a lot to get here.

Still Kerie looks great!
May 6, 2012 10:33 PM

Feb 2012
Loved this episode just like all the others. Kirie looked cute as hell in that outfit! Also enjoying the love triangle with Yuuko, Kirie, and Teiichi. Hoping Teiichi can man up and at least give Yuuko a kiss or something. Again, can't believe I have to wait another week for the next ep.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
May 6, 2012 10:37 PM

May 2011
Thoughts.

#1) Yuuko, you just need to get it over with and rape Teiichi. You are totally blue balling the poor bastard while your grinding on him like that. Teiichi, resistance is futile. Give in, you know you want to anyways.

#2) Daaaawww, Kirie looks so cute in her nekomaid outfit. I really like how they are growing her as a character. I like that Momoe and her are getting along. Also, every time i hear her name i have 80`s flashbacks to when i was a little kid.

#3) They are completely abandoning the mysteries as an afterthought. Which is understandable because...
CirrisMay 6, 2012 10:43 PM
May 6, 2012 10:50 PM

Dec 2010
Nice Kirie episode; next episode will get more serious as they continue the festival arc.

While on that tho; is it just me or is the order a bit weird? i mean the most obvious example is episode 1 being what it is; but i guess it doesn't matter since the manga was arc oriented anyway. Also with the length into consideration its not like they could animate all the arcs anyway.
May 6, 2012 11:14 PM

Jun 2010
That anatomy model following them everywhere. It even made reactions when Kirie was wearing her outfit. XD

It seems they're going all over the place then following the manga. I thought the School Festival arc wasn't going to happen, but I guess it did. Well, they did cut a lot of things out to add this, so I guess that's good. I guess there isn't enough episodes to end it where they want it to, so they're skipping around to make up for it.

May 7, 2012 12:01 AM

May 2011
Ah...ghost festival.

And Kirie looks similar to yuuko when she wears a cat maid. XDD
SilentTruthMay 7, 2012 12:05 AM
May 7, 2012 12:30 AM

Jul 2009
Always fun seeing the male MC getting raped...
May 7, 2012 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
It was nice to see some development for Kirie. The haunted house was an interesting idea.
May 7, 2012 12:54 AM

Aug 2010
Did I spot a Misaki Mei cosplay during the café scene?

A very good episode with focus on Kirie, whom I wasn't much of a fan up to this point. I kinda like her now. 5/5.
Mogami-kunMay 7, 2012 1:01 AM
May 7, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2011
This is one of my top favorites of the season. I mean, how could you not love the characters? Each and everyone has such unique personalities. I bumping this up to a 10.
May 7, 2012 1:58 AM

Jun 2011
dbaranyi said:
I just this minute finished watching episode 5 and this has become the anime series that I am most looking forward to watching every week. I've just moved it to "A++" on my rating list.

This week's episode was the School Festival, Obakeyashiki story which featured a lot more of Kirie, but also had numerous incredibly good and funny Yuuko parts. The girls looked great, the comic timing was superb, and the animation was spectacular.

The anime continues to focus upon the parts of the manga that develop the characters instead of going through the various mystery arcs. I think that this is a very good idea because the anime has too few episodes scheduled to be able to do both well.

In any event, I'm now fairly certain where the anime will end. Now, if only the Blu-rays sell well enough to convince someone to do the entire story line in a full year anime sometime in the future.

Gawd! I don't want to have to wait another week to watch the next episode!!!!
May 7, 2012 4:04 AM

Oct 2009
Kirie looks very similar to Yuuko with long hairs, like looking in the mirror!
May 7, 2012 4:27 AM

Oct 2011
great episode, as usual! nice to see development in the kyrie character - one of this show's strong suits (than it's beautiful animation/art) is it's ability to really flesh out the characters and make you feel their emotions...
May 7, 2012 4:49 AM
Jun 2008
The model... they bring it around the festival . Surprise that one one said something about that .

The Manako-combi changing Kirie into Kuroneko is very cute >.<"

They cut out an important phrase from the manga... " Kirie: There is nothing to be afraint since most unexplained mystery are cause by Yuuko " The lost of the hearth of the model maybe cause by Yuuko as well....
Skullcrusher said:
Kirie looks very similar to Yuuko with long hairs, like looking in the mirror!
how can they look similar. The breast size are totally different XD
May 7, 2012 4:59 AM

Jan 2012
Wow, those two really look alike. Well haunted room was a success. Nice episode.

May 7, 2012 5:14 AM

Nov 2009
Kirie is my favourite character in this so seeing an episode to show her character development is awesome.

I love Yuuko but I prefer Kirie, given Niiya's situation I'd go for Kirie in a heartbeat.

She is tsundere clearly but it's not a violent one which is nice. I look forward to seeing the next few episodes, especially now with the revelation that Kirie can now touch Yuuko as if she is there.
May 7, 2012 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
Kirie so cute when she's scared and in a maid outfit^^
Lol at the models expression when she was wearing the maid outfit
May 7, 2012 7:09 AM

Aug 2010
Kirie is about to steal this show away from Yuuko.
May 7, 2012 7:42 AM

May 2012
Kirie looks better without the wig >.>

Anyway, great ep ~

Glad I got to see her for even just a tiny moment in that outfit without that wig ~ ~ ~
May 7, 2012 8:27 AM

Mar 2009
Cirris said:
Thoughts.

#2) Daaaawww, Kirie looks so cute in her nekomaid outfit. I really like how they are growing her as a character. I like that Momoe and her are getting along. Also, every time i hear her name i have 80`s flashbacks to when i was a little kid.

LOL love that song- I was born in 85- but still love a lot of 80's music.
That aside.... nice to know that others think of that song when they hear her name ^^;
May 7, 2012 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty good episode that haunted hause was pretty funny not to mention Yuuko's behaviour.
And best of all the Kirie fan service was great i think she is a pretty good character who is just shy at times i will be rooting for her.
Was also funny to see her in the cafe with some of the girls even getting jealous at her.

For her to admite her feelings and even touching Yuuko was pretty good to watch hope there will be more development from her.
May 7, 2012 10:35 AM
Sep 2011
The school festival setting was a bit annoying especially with the maid cafe but at least it was used for Kirie to overcome her inferiority complex and it fleshed out her character more. Her uncanny resemblance to Yuuko spices things up and makes her along with formerly mentioned aspect much more interesting than the typical love interest of the male protagonist.
May 7, 2012 10:38 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was average and to me the best so far. Finally, Kirie got some character development and we might have had another shadow Yuuko encounter. Kirie implies it was real Yuuko but something's fishy about it imo. I can't believe she wouldn't joke about it later. I can't decide which couple is beter, Kirie/Momoe or Teiichi/Kirie. They are both so cute. :-D Kirie is definitely my favourite character. The anatomical model making faces was stupid and it would have been better without it but I couldn't expect of this anime to make sense.

Totentanz said:
The school festival setting was a bit annoying especially with the maid cafe but at least it was used for Kirie to overcome her inferiority complex and it fleshed out her character more.

Agreed.
May 7, 2012 1:22 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
I'm still only halfway through this episode, but I had to pause it and drop by to squee over Kirie's fail at the little sister cafe as a waitress. Just adorable.
May 7, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2010
I feel so bad for Kirie-san :( This is gonna be Kanna vs Ichika all over again *sigh*

And lolz at the anatomical model being with them everywhere XD

AWW!!! The end is adorable; Kirie-san is so beautiful it makes me incredibly happy.
I know who I'm shipping for<3 NIIYA AND KIRIE 4EVER! :D
---Too bad it's prob. not the OTP. Ugh. Why do all the couples I love never end up together?? -_-"

5/5 - One of the best episodes so far. Really great pacing and I'm loving Kirie-san's characterization.

Oh, and much less ecchi this episode (I guess you could call the whole maid cafe scene ecchi, but it was adorable :3). Thank God.
May 7, 2012 1:45 PM

Feb 2012
Yuuko is softer.
May 7, 2012 2:48 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I suppose having a real ghost for a haunted house feature would be a BIG advantage... ;)

Elite60 said:
Kirie and Yuuko were great this episode but MVP for this episode goes to the human anatomy model. He was the funniest of this episode.

He did put in a surprisingly good showing for just being a manikin.
May 7, 2012 3:30 PM

May 2012
I really don't like Teichii x Kirie. I just don't think Teichi would be good for her.
May 7, 2012 3:58 PM

Apr 2011
-Kirie in her maid costume.
-Kirie and Yuuko look so identical, except that Yuuko has a bigger chest but Kirire looks awesome without a big chest :3
May 7, 2012 4:17 PM

Feb 2011
Meh. When does this get serious?
May 7, 2012 4:28 PM

Feb 2012
MorningGlory said:

On that note, let me just say that this:

...is so much more attractive than this:
May 7, 2012 5:21 PM

Dec 2011
I hope that Kirie is less rude to Yuuko and becomes friends with her. I liked Kirie cosplay.
May 7, 2012 5:24 PM
Oct 2010
hpoe they explore their pasts more. wish theyd do more mysteries. yuukos reasons for doing them was usually funny. kirie was so FKN HNGGGGGG this ep. especially her crying. for some reason that was fkn cute. moe~ i wanna take her home
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 7, 2012 6:01 PM

Nov 2008
Ardamaeus said:
Meh. When does this get serious?

At the rate that the manga is going, somewhere around episode 23...

Too bad that the anime is only doing 12 episodes...
May 7, 2012 6:02 PM

Nov 2008
Hakuromatsu said:
MorningGlory said:

On that note, let me just say that this:

...is so much more attractive than this:

Great! You take Kirie, I'll take Yuuko. (Tsunderes are for masochists... LOL )
dbaranyiMay 7, 2012 6:37 PM
May 7, 2012 7:33 PM
Apr 2011
"Genres: Mystery, Horror, Romance, School, Shounen, Supernatural"

Where is the horror?
And forgot to put "Ecchi, Comedy, Harem"
May 7, 2012 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
I expected more of this episode... Some ecchi/comedy scenes fled a little of scary and supernatural happenings... But it was still a good episode...I'm looking forward the next
May 7, 2012 9:13 PM

Jul 2010
kerie looked really good with long hair

Kurogashi said:
Always fun seeing the male MC getting raped...

May 8, 2012 9:08 AM

Sep 2010
Nice episode..... Kirie is incredibly cute with nekomimi maid outfit....

4.5/5
May 8, 2012 9:54 AM

May 2010
Trolling was epic haha, Kirie had some nice development this episode with the whole not liking yourself thing great out come over all nice ep
May 8, 2012 10:11 AM

Aug 2010
zonbidesu said:
"Genres: Mystery, Horror, Romance, School, Shounen, Supernatural"

Where is the horror?
And forgot to put "Ecchi, Comedy, Harem"

horror you say?
VahnerisMay 8, 2012 10:17 AM
May 8, 2012 11:16 AM
Jan 2011
Oh cosplay.
May 8, 2012 11:48 AM

Jan 2011
Nice episode, had some fan service in it.
I wanted to see what happened in that ghost house, I don't want to see people running out of it, I want to see why they ran out.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 8, 2012 12:25 PM

Jun 2008
Although i think Yuuko is hot and amazing(such a teaser) am the kind of guy that will choose Kirie. I like her character, she's very human and i have a thing for short hair girl with slender bodies.
Don't be down about your hair Kirie i think they are awesome, a slender girl looks awesome in short hair because her nice slim neck is showing.

lol at the human anatomy doll blushing. That was so funny.
MonadMay 9, 2012 2:21 PM
May 8, 2012 1:56 PM
Feb 2012
An episode centered around Kirie was to be expected and it was executed pretty well.
It was fairly obvious that she had some personal problems concerning her and Yuuko's relationship so it was a nice touch to see them getting along better; or rather start to do so. The end was positive and that's what counts. That being said- I'm a huge Yuuko fan and I want to know everything there is about her so one or two episodes centered around other characters are enough for me. Next week I want to see more of Yuuko and Niiya. It's still 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

567 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.