Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2008 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
Hey guys, our lufferly Zoki-chan speaking. Alright as some as you know I've been trying to buy a PSP and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. My familys been running low on money so my mom can't help me and she said that it's unlikely that she'd be able to get me something so expensive for Christmas or my Birthday. Though I'm seriously wanting this thing, I'm not kidding I've been selling lots of the things I own, but right now I only have around $35.30. The total cost for me to get the PSP, Game, and Memory Card all new (which is what I'd prefer when getting these) is around $260
So anyway, I'm not forcing you guys to press the donate link(s), but if you do it'll be a GREAT help for me!! Not to mention that I really want a PSP and a fact of why my mom isn't buying me one for Christmas or anything is because my dog got to my retainer and broke it...so she is going to have to use the money to replace it....
Anyway, umm...I'll only accept payments through paypal and Online GameStop Gift Certificates (though I prefer PayPal)

Alright, I was gonna make a button, but only a link worked on this forum, so click the link to make a donation. Also, my mom made me make my own Paypal account for this, so I haven't set everything up yet, but as soon as I have I'll tell you guys ^^ Please see if you can donate cause it'd be really helpful! I hope you guys don't think badly of me for being so outward in asking for so much money though...I'm really not forcing you guys to donate or anything though...just...

TOTAL NEEDED: $270 (just in case of tax)
MY CURRENT CASH: $35.30
CURRENT DONATIONS: $20

THANK YOU LIST::
Kujo (from ETTC)

I will only allow PayPal payments. Below is a link to donate through PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=duelerzoey%40yahoo%2ecom&item_name=PSP%20Fund&no_shipping=0&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

That's the link to Donate through PayPal

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO KINDLY DONATES
Zoki-chanSep 19, 2008 1:08 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Zoki Quotes

Zoki-chan - Oct 9, 2008

1 by Dia-doll »»
Oct 24, 2008 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.