Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroko no Basket Episode 5 Discussion

Dec 9, 2015 1:05 PM

Wow, Kuroko is so cool going over to those bullies.

Those 3 were awesome playing together!!!

Such an awesome episode.

"check out these guns" LOL! that was hilarious.

Jan 7, 2016 10:31 AM

I like Kuroko isn't the usual sport or even action protagonist that just wants to get stronger. His down to earth attitude is also nice.

Feb 11, 2016 3:46 AM

I love Kuroko's guns. And the steak was steakalicious.

Kuroko, Kagami, and Kise should play together more often.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

May 6, 2016 9:04 AM

Kagami's squirrel cheeks... too cute! the way he was eating was adorable as well rofl
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .

Jul 9, 2016 3:29 AM

Kuroko cracked me up with his "Look at these guns." talk.

Fun to see Kise, Kuroko and Taiga work together to defeat the bullies.

Sep 1, 2016 4:26 AM
I guess Kagami, Kise, and Kuroko beat this bully so bad, he's forced to lie unconscious in disgraceful pose where he's bent-over on his knees with his butt shoved up

Modified by tn129719, Jul 7, 2017 5:37 AM

Sep 3, 2016 1:23 AM

I'm pretty impressed by this anime!

Sep 25, 2016 5:59 AM

Kise now understands why Kuruko left the team and came to Serein.
I hope they could play together in future, Kise, Kagami and Kuruko!

Dec 24, 2016 2:37 PM

Amazing Episode.I Am Loving This Anime

Jan 11, 2017 3:07 PM

slow ep but it still went by so fast....

Feb 1, 2017 6:35 PM

God, that was such a beautiful final scene... "You'll always stand by the light. That's your basketball." (...I'm not crying, you're crying!!)

Apr 22, 2017 12:29 AM

Kagami saved the day by eating everyone's steak. Loved it.

But seriously though, imagine if Kuroko, Kagami and Kise ended up in the same team. They would be unstoppable!

I like how the coach take responsibility for the team and if someone is missing she goes searching and makes the other teammates do it as well.

I'm looking forward to see how the team will develop. There are many other promising players.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Jun 9, 2017 4:04 AM

"Look at these guns" LMAO

Oct 29, 2017 8:00 AM

When Ryouta started crying. Waaaah. Poor baby. I wanna hug him. He's so precious. ;-;

hOLY SHIT. FINALLY, Daisuke Ono's character is here. My heaaaaart! Hajimemashite, Midorimacchi! Haha. Apparently, he's the Generation of Miracles' number one shooter, but he's kinda eccentric. Haha. But I love him already because of OnoD. Haha.

I just realized that Riko was voiced by Chiwa-chan. Jesus Christ. Same seiyuu as Hitagi and Homura! Waaah. When Riko saw that ad about the free steak if you consumed it all under 30 minutes. Haha. Glad Taiga is there to save them all. Jesus. What kind of stomach do you have, Taiga? Lmao.

"DON'T EVER RETURN AGAIN!" Hahahahaha. And was the Manager like owns that shotgun and chases people down? Hahaha. I'm wheezing. Lmfao.

I hate that they're showing glimpses of Akashi. Waaah. I just want to meet him already. ;-;

Taiga, Ryouta, and Kuroko playing basketball against those thugs. Yaaaas! <3 Glad Ryouta is somehow feeling better now. I hate seeing him sad, tbh. Ryouta just started calling Taiga "Kagamicchi". Hahahahahaha!

Poor Kuroko got wrestled by Riko-chan and not even Taiga saved him. Hahaha!

What a great fucking episode. 5/5.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Nov 5, 2017 1:05 AM

This episode was hilarious. I forgot how Riko's faces like when she saw the ''free steak'' and then after the game(the fat coach angry face too) were so cute and funny...of course i'll never forget the boston leg crab aka Walls Of Jericho she put on Kuroko. Then we have one of Kuroko's best jokes...''look at these guns'' like Kagami says...''You don't have any!''. In hindsight(5 years exactly) that Kise, Kagami and Kuruko streetball game was very sweet especially taken into context.

I forgot the Steak line Izuki did...lol

May 6, 2018 3:48 AM

Watching those 3 playing together was something nice.

Sep 30, 2018 7:11 AM

Look at these guns... you don't have any xd that was hillarious epecially because of his voice.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]