Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2013 7:14 PM

Oct 2013
Hi, I'm Tigerteeth25 - you can call me Tiger or Taiga. You've already met my dad, elkensteyin.

My main interests in anime are romance, mystery, horror, and slice of life.
Oct 18, 2013 7:25 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club, and thanks for joining. We appreciate every member and hope you'll hang out with us.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Oct 19, 2013 3:15 AM

Oct 2013
Hi markiipoo here<3
I am 16 years old and I am from Canada but recently moved to the Philippines. I love talking and flirting with girls, but I also love playing video games and watching anime when I'm at home. You can call me Mark or Marki, whatever suits you. Ummm... apples, unicorns, and ponies?
Share the Love. Be the Love.<3
Oct 19, 2013 10:35 AM

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club :)

Oct 20, 2013 5:03 AM

Dec 2012
Greeting, my fellow club members. My username is Pat_To_Do-List, but everyone usually call me Pat. I like to watch anime shows & a little bit of manga. My favourite genre are slice of life, romance, drama, sci-fi, & adventure. I hope we can get along.
Thank you.
I like anime.
Oct 20, 2013 8:10 AM

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club Pat, I'm sure we'll all get along fine.

Oct 20, 2013 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
Hello,

I'm einonymous! I joined this club a while ago, but never really did anything. I hope to participate more now :-)

I love slice-of-life/school anime, but it needs to have something crazy to it, like action/sci-fi/romance as well.

Thanks!
Oct 21, 2013 10:49 AM

Jun 2012
Welcome back, hope to see you in the club.

Oct 23, 2013 10:18 PM

Oct 2013
Hey everyone,

I'm Melanie and I'm 30 (ekkk) lol I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.

I'm kind of new to Anime and Manga I started to watch it Sept past, and I'm currently starting to read Manga. I love love love Japan and I cant wait to visit someday my goal for traveling there is Spring 2015.

P.S: I'm looking for an online pen pal from Tokyo because I want to learn more about the city and culture seeing I plan to visit someday. If your interested please PM me with real face photo is possible in PM.... Please be over 18, male and female both accepted. ( I apologize if saying this is not ok I'm new here and still slowly reading the guidelines )

Please feel free to add me as a friend and don't be shy to message me for friendly chatting!!! All ages accepted for everything Anime & Manga, for friendly chatting I would prefer 18 and up!!!!
Oct 23, 2013 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
Hi and welcome to the club. It's not a problem and maybe you'll find someone to help you. If you have time please join our ongoing discussion of everything anime/manga related. Plus we talk about everything else :) All are free to join in of course.

Hope to see you around.

Oct 24, 2013 8:39 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
AnnaMeee said:
Hey everyone,

I'm Melanie and I'm 30 (ekkk) lol I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.

I'm kind of new to Anime and Manga I started to watch it Sept past, and I'm currently starting to read Manga. I love love love Japan and I cant wait to visit someday my goal for traveling there is Spring 2015.

P.S: I'm looking for an online pen pal from Tokyo because I want to learn more about the city and culture seeing I plan to visit someday. If your interested please PM me with real face photo is possible in PM.... Please be over 18, male and female both accepted. ( I apologize if saying this is not ok I'm new here and still slowly reading the guidelines )

Please feel free to add me as a friend and don't be shy to message me for friendly chatting!!! All ages accepted for everything Anime & Manga, for friendly chatting I would prefer 18 and up!!!!

No worries about age here. To me, you're still young.
Oct 24, 2013 12:20 PM

Mar 2013
I am Sparta and I come for the stuffs. I like anime and manga and light novels and eating and sleeping and North Korea and Japan and China and Fridays and... wait what am I doing.

Anyways, I would be very happy if I could get free money from someone in this club :P

SO I CAN GET A VISUAL NOVEL LIKE SENA!!!

Also posters and figurines for the heck of it.

Call me Moonsolol.
Oct 24, 2013 1:22 PM

Jun 2012
I've tried to get money but it hasn't worked yet XD Welcome to the club.

Oct 24, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
Whaaaaat????!!! What money??!
And hey...aren't you that great cafe-dere club's creator?
Oct 24, 2013 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
tomadaichi said:
Whaaaaat????!!! What money??!
And hey...aren't you that great cafe-dere club's creator?

Money is good for anime and yes i am the creator.

Oh, I should change the layout for it. Getting old for me :D
Oct 26, 2013 8:49 PM

Mar 2010
Hi ^_^ my username is from my very own birth name, cuz i'm lazy making it unique. And you can call me rose, well yeah; i don't always go online but i love anime. see yah clubmates :)
Oct 26, 2013 8:58 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah this is pretty delayed and all but what ever
I am 0namine1 i play the viola and cello and know very little piano i like to draw and what not i am a gymnast and i like bball and vball the first anime i seen was inuyasha then loveless i was forced to watch loveless my sisters corrupted me at age 5

Oct 26, 2013 9:03 PM

Jun 2012
@j-rose Welcome to the club, hope to see you around. Please don't be shy since we're all friendly. Just jump in whenever you feel like it.

@0namine lol its never to late for an intro. Welcome to the club.

Oct 29, 2013 9:41 PM
Jul 2018
えーと・・・わたし、なえっていいです。よろしくお願いします! こんなクラブのあっちゃよかったんですわ。知り合いとかフレンドとかできるのは楽しみ。真実じゃ誰も友達じゃないのに、インタネットが助けたので嬉しいわね。

Let's see... You can call me Nae. Thanks for having me! It's good that a club like this is here. I'm looking forward to making some friends and acquaintances. Although I don't have any friends in RL, I'm happy that the Internet can help.

...I'm not the greatest at Japanese, but I know some. Feel free to ask me if you'd like any help with it.

~Nae
Oct 29, 2013 9:52 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club Nae, we're glad to have you and always looking for some new friends. The club is active on a daily basis so you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to talk to. Hope to see you around.

Oct 30, 2013 8:00 AM
Oct 2013
hello... I am Mio-Hime everyone can just cal me mio ^_^ well... I am a female, 14 years old. I love love anime n manga so much! My hobbies are drawing and playing guitar :D well.... umm..... ahaha, gomen nasai, i'm just new here but i'm glad theres many nice people here too... Yoroshiku! I hope we can be friends ^_^

Ummm..... (I wonder if I said too much)
Oct 30, 2013 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Salutations my fellow anime fans. You can call me Ckaos, Kaos, or Chaos, it doesn't really matter. Let's see...I am 23 and male, I enjoy action, comedy, and romance the most. I am always open for a thought provoking discussion of any kind or just plain jibber jabber. So don't feel shy to contact me if you're bored or want to chat. That is all.
Oct 30, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
Hello ! I'm Tarse ans I'm new here ! I'm a male, I'm 15 years old. I'm French and I love Japan and Animes *o* I also like to play video games and watch American series :) So I'm here to make new friends and talk in English ^^ I hope to make a lot of new friends :O
You can send me a private message if you want to talk ^^
Oct 30, 2013 3:40 PM

Jun 2012
@Mio Welcome to the club, hope to see you around :)

@Kaos We do a lot of talking here and I'm sure you'll find it "interesting."

@Tarse Make yourself at home, you'll make plenty of friends here.

Oct 31, 2013 4:01 PM

Feb 2013
Hej, im 21 year old/young/whatever male just call me Nox, love anime mostly romance/drama atm... dont know why anyways.... lets see i like food, beer and whiskey ..god i really love whiskey.. no comment =3
i will try not to be that shy... hmm... i speak swedish, english, spanish, turkish and some sign language... im trying to learn japanese too..yeay me i guess

i hope i can get along with member of this club and have a fun chat and soo.. thank you for reading this if you did

(took me 1h and 2 beers to join and write this) cheers =D
"A Man Can Be Destroyed, But Not Defeated"
Oct 31, 2013 4:13 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club Deathenox, no need to be shy we're all friendly here. Just jump right into the club comments whenever you feel like it.

Oct 31, 2013 4:17 PM

Feb 2013
Fallenkingzero said:
Welcome to the club Deathenox, no need to be shy we're all friendly here. Just jump right into the club comments whenever you feel like it.

thank you, i will try my best to be soo polite and positive as possible
"A Man Can Be Destroyed, But Not Defeated"
Nov 2, 2013 11:07 AM
Jan 2012
Hey everybody just joined the club, im a 16 year old teen male who loves anime, games and metal of any sort, so if you have any suggestions or any ideas for something that you like and thought i might let me know and ill look into it, other than that just joined to get to know some more people :) hope itll be fun!
Nov 2, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2012
@uber Welcome...................lol we already know you. We have a bunch of cool people so you won't have a hard time finding somebody to talk to.

Nov 2, 2013 12:09 PM
Oct 2013
Hi Everyone,
My name is Lucas, I'm 15 and I'm brazillian. You can call me by my nickname or by my real name, I don't care a whole lot.
Anyways, I love anime and manga, I play lots of games and I don't have many friends, hope to find some in here.
I can speak English, Portuguese and Spanish fluently and I'm learning japanese.
That's it, nice to meet you all
Nov 2, 2013 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
@Luemery Welcome to the club, if your looking for people to talk to you came to the right place. Feel free to jump in any time and we'd be glad to talk with you. A lot of us like games so maybe we play some of the same ones. Hope to see you around.

Nov 3, 2013 5:49 PM

Oct 2013
Hi everyone. As you can see my name is -Riptide-. I'm still having second thoughts about telling my real name. I'm 16 years old and lives in a country called Philippines. I'm currently in college so I don't always have time for anime. I like watching anime but I hardly read any manga. I think my first anime that I watched was Slam Dunk or Flame of Recca.

I only have a few friends that watch anime so I'm hoping to make new friends here that are anime lovers just like me. Pleased to meet you all.

Just add me to your friend list and I'll gladly accept.
-Riptide-Nov 4, 2013 3:41 AM
Nov 3, 2013 6:27 PM

Dec 2012
-Riptide- said:
Hi everyone. As you can see my name is -Riptide-. I'm still having second thoughts about telling my real name. I'm 16 years old and lives in a country called Philippines. I'm currently in college so I don't always have time for anime. I like watching anime but I hardly read any manga. I think my first anime that I watched was Slam Dunk or Flame of Recca.

I only have a few friends that watch anime so I'm hoping to make new friends here that are anime lovers just like me. Pleased to meet you all.

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
There is no need for your real name. So do not worry.
Philippines? I have heard of that.
I am sure you will make many new friends.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Nov 3, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2013
Pat_To_Do-List said:
-Riptide- said:

There is no need for your real name. So do not worry.
Philippines? I have heard of that.
I am sure you will make many new friends.
It is nice to meet you.

Well its a Third World Country so not much knows about it. Anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the club.
Nov 3, 2013 6:58 PM

Dec 2012
-Riptide- said:
Well its a Third World Country so not much knows about it. Anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the club.

You are welcome.
I like anime.
Nov 4, 2013 12:32 AM

Dec 2012
hey guys my name is tjajo im 17 years old. I've been watching anime for 3 years now
and my favorit type of anime got to be romance and comedy, and my fav anime has to be Toradora, so if you have any animes or manga to recomend please do i feel lie i've watched all the good ones so help a guy out!;). Also im not very good at thi forum thingy so be nice hehe;)
Nov 4, 2013 4:41 AM

Jun 2012
@Tjajo Welcome to the club, you'll get used to the forums pretty quickly. Hope to see you in th club.

Nov 6, 2013 8:47 PM
Nov 2013
hello my username is jwotto98 i like to watch all types of anime and looking for suggestion my favorite anime is probably angel beats or clannad
Nov 6, 2013 8:51 PM

Jun 2012
@jwotto Welcome to the club, feel free to jump right into the comments whenever you want. We'd be glad to hear from you :)

Angel Beats is one of my favorites as well.

Nov 7, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2013
Hi Everyone, My name on here is phantom_zwei. I'm 18 years old from Canada and I enjoy anime/manga, music, downhill mountain biking, exercising and I am currently getting ready to become a student in paramedics next year. As some of you may be able to tell I have a new found love for phantom: requiem for the phantom from my user name aha. I enjoy a wide variety of anime but love a good anime that makes me have to think, that stirs emotions or even just makes you ponder everyday life. I'm completely new to MAL so if anyone ever wants to make recommendations or just talk about anything really, hit me up and I'll make sure to reply soon if I have time :)
Nov 7, 2013 8:02 AM

Dec 2012
Phantom_zwei said:
Hi Everyone, My name on here is phantom_zwei. I'm 18 years old from Canada and I enjoy anime/manga, music, downhill mountain biking, exercising and I am currently getting ready to become a student in paramedics next year. As some of you may be able to tell I have a new found love for phantom: requiem for the phantom from my user name aha. I enjoy a wide variety of anime but love a good anime that makes me have to think, that stirs emotions or even just makes you ponder everyday life. I'm completely new to MAL so if anyone ever wants to make recommendations or just talk about anything really, hit me up and I'll make sure to reply soon if I have time :)

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Nov 7, 2013 1:07 PM

Nov 2013
Thank you, it's nice to meet you too.
Nov 7, 2013 10:45 PM

Dec 2012
Phantom_zwei said:
Thank you, it's nice to meet you too.

You are welcome.
I like anime.
Nov 11, 2013 11:03 AM

May 2013
My username is TheAnonymousG but most people just call me Imomo (a combination of Imouto and Momo which people started calling me). I'm 16 from the UK, I mostly like to watch slice of life but I'll watch the occasional action stuff. I'm also a big fan of horror anime and manga. I hate tsunderes and harems don't feel shy or nervous to talk to me ; ;

Just trying to branch out of the anime groups I'm already in (on other sites).
bigboobieNov 11, 2013 11:16 AM
Nov 11, 2013 2:03 PM
Oct 2013
Hello! i know im a little late from this but my name is Brendan, im 19 and live in Manalapan New Jersey (about 30 mins from the shore!) im into just about every type of anime, but no manga. Love to play game (both ps3, xbox, and soon ps4!) Really looking for some people to talk to about anime for none of my friends are into it. Feel free to friend request me or leave a comment!
Nov 11, 2013 7:20 PM

Dec 2012
TheAnonymousG said:
My username is TheAnonymousG but most people just call me Imomo (a combination of Imouto and Momo which people started calling me). I'm 16 from the UK, I mostly like to watch slice of life but I'll watch the occasional action stuff. I'm also a big fan of horror anime and manga. I hate tsunderes and harems don't feel shy or nervous to talk to me ; ;

Just trying to branch out of the anime groups I'm already in (on other sites).

So you are from Ireland? England?
It is nice to meet you.

peopledrinkbeer said:
Hello! i know im a little late from this but my name is Brendan, im 19 and live in Manalapan New Jersey (about 30 mins from the shore!) im into just about every type of anime, but no manga. Love to play game (both ps3, xbox, and soon ps4!) Really looking for some people to talk to about anime for none of my friends are into it. Feel free to friend request me or leave a comment!

Hello there, Brendan. Welcome to the club.
You are getting PS4? Nice.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Nov 11, 2013 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Hi! I am 17 and from the United States. I watched common popular anime like Bleach, Pokemon, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z when I was younger, but I just recently started watching a broader variety of shows. I would appreciate any good recommendations and would enjoy having some people to talk with about anime (since none of my friends at home are interested in it.)
Nov 11, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2012
PaulTetsuyaRio said:
Hi! I am 17 and from the United States. I watched common popular anime like Bleach, Pokemon, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z when I was younger, but I just recently started watching a broader variety of shows. I would appreciate any good recommendations and would enjoy having some people to talk with about anime (since none of my friends at home are interested in it.)

Alright. I will post some anime show recommendations on your profile page.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Nov 12, 2013 9:25 AM

Dec 2012
Hi, Im girish, 18 years old,
I Like anime/manga since i was 9 or 10,
Im very Choosy when it comes to anime/manga,
The first anime i watched was 'touch" and hence im Adachi Mitsuru's
Biggest fan :)
I generally like Shounen,highschool romance, slice of life type,
anime/mangas. I like to draw(even though i suck :) And make frnds :^^:
Nov 12, 2013 3:43 PM
Oct 2013
Thanks pat, hope to keep in touch with everyone!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Watched or not wached ( 1 2 3 4 )

tomadaichi - Oct 20, 2013

166 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite Spring 2015 Anime

Tatupu - May 13, 2015

0 by Tatupu »»
May 13, 2015 5:42 AM

» [CLOSED] SENA FAN CARDS

tomadaichi - Nov 12, 2013

3 by kevster101 »»
May 2, 2015 1:45 AM

» [Game]: The But Game ( 1 2 )

Martrezzz - May 13, 2012

70 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:07 PM

» Weekly anime [club activity Suggestions] ( 1 2 )

Fallenkingzero - Sep 23, 2013

50 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.