Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2008 4:42 PM
Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wewt! Just saw the subbed episode.

So, I'm guessing this season's gonna end with the level 4 dying, or with some new journey everyone has to set out on o.o
TranslucentSep 18, 2008 8:52 PM
Sep 17, 2008 5:04 PM

Apr 2008
theyre going REALLLYYYYYY slow for a series that gonna end in 2 more episodes... =/
Sep 17, 2008 5:40 PM
Mar 2008
Manga spoilers.

That is just so damn sad...

:( :(
cyruzSep 24, 2008 3:46 PM

The days of badass sigs are over; you are only cool if you whore out your anime list summary.
Sep 17, 2008 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
They better have a next series. If it ends in another 2 more episodes after how slow the story's been going, I'll probably freak... Does anyone else here suspect this ending to pull an "Evangelion?"
Sep 18, 2008 4:10 AM

Mar 2008
they are really going slow for an anime that will end in 2 more eps :S
i wanna see more stuff and i hope there will be a second season
Sep 18, 2008 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
allen! he didnt get enough screentime T^T
and uh... the thing about leveriers... sacrificing daughters?
Sep 18, 2008 6:54 AM

Mar 2008
cant wait for the next epi!!
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Sep 18, 2008 7:18 AM

Jul 2007
HardToName said:
<Snip for blasphemy>

I guess you can't see the big bold letters at the beginning of the thread. Better edit the post to take out the spoilers, as I am reporting it.

mkn888 said:
theyre going REALLLYYYYYY slow for a series that gonna end in 2 more episodes... =/

nMoura said:
they are really going slow for an anime that will end in 2 more eps :S
i wanna see more stuff and i hope there will be a second season

3 chapters per episode is normal pace. Don't except any sort of end. They will just end the current arc and give "Story goes on/stfu_read_the_manga" ending.
Sep 18, 2008 7:52 AM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
3 chapters per episode is normal pace. Don't except any sort of end. They will just end the current arc and give "Story goes on/stfu_read_the_manga" ending.

right...with just 2 episodes left they can't do nothing else but this.
by the way nice episode...good that Allen didn't get screentime for once... oh yes he had, a usless scene of 20 seconds...sorry Allen, but this is not your moment of glory XP
Sep 18, 2008 8:32 AM

May 2008
Nice episode, but i still just can't believe that its going to end so soon :( Well guess i need to begin reading the manga
Sep 18, 2008 8:41 AM

Jun 2008
Just wandering because am not reading the manga.

Are they still faithful to the manga or did they change something in this last episodes to give an ending of there own?
Are they planing a second season?
Why is the series stopping? Not enough viewers or simply because there isn't enough manga story to continue?

Can someone please tell me?
Sep 18, 2008 12:10 PM
Jun 2008
nope..they didn't change anything..it's not gonna have it's own separate anime ending..it's just gonna end the arc.

Better start reading the manga, not enough material for a second season.
Sep 18, 2008 1:22 PM

Jan 2008
Waaah.. i can't take it anymore..
the anime is just so great.. i don't want it to end..
this Ep was stunning.. i was in the edge of my seat ><!
wonder if the innocence of lenalee will work.. and how are they going to finish off this lv 4.. damn it.. it's really scary O_O

Sep 18, 2008 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
man this ep rocked man but dammit y is it ending im praying that the season ending not the show but omg lenalee getting a weapon next ep cant wait^^
Sep 18, 2008 2:18 PM
Mar 2008
Fai said:
HardToName said:
<Snip for blasphemy>

I guess you can't see the big bold letters at the beginning of the thread. Better edit the post to take out the spoilers, as I am reporting it.

Not from manga, i read all the episode summaries.

The days of badass sigs are over; you are only cool if you whore out your anime list summary.
Sep 18, 2008 3:50 PM

Dec 2007
Allen didn't get as much spotlight i thought he was going to have D:
and that guy, that looks like Hitler I forgot his name. yeah, i don't like him ><
Sep 19, 2008 1:51 AM

Feb 2008
Raise your hand if you <3 LAVI!!! :3

He was especially cool this ep, and I've been loving all his recent scenes with Lenalee. Lavi staring down Leverier was dead smexy.

OK, now that I'm done gushing...this ep was intense! I've been purposely holding off on the manga til the anime is over because I love the suspense. And what a cliffie this ep left! I hope Level 4 is killed asap because frankly I'm tired of it's creepy laugh and weird anatomy *cough*camel toe*cough* lol
Sep 19, 2008 2:42 AM

Jun 2008
Great eps!! But er, could they finish it in two episodes???

Hahahaah!! Wuv grouchy Kanda who pretends not to care.
Sep 19, 2008 7:57 AM

Oct 2007
Sigh.
Time to download the manga then.

It was a good episode, I love all the action, and at the same time I felt very emotional with all the stuff happening. I hope that mustache man will die. LOL.
Sep 19, 2008 9:07 AM

Oct 2007
Damn you level 4. Why dont you go after Louvelier instead of Lenalee!
After this episode i know that Lenalee is going to kick ass later. I really
dont want it to end on ep 103 now!
Sep 24, 2008 11:39 AM

Aug 2007
IncognitoOtaku said:
Raise your hand if you <3 LAVI!!! :3l

*raises hand*

Great ep! I don't know why, but I actually like this lvl 4.
And could somebody tell me, where the hell are those generals?

Oct 4, 2008 12:24 AM

May 2007
Levalier is still not dead? Lv4, kill him. Umm...please?
Oct 13, 2008 10:42 AM

Mar 2008
IncognitoOtaku said:
Raise your hand if you <3 LAVI!!! :3

*raises hand* x33
Oct 23, 2008 4:30 PM

Aug 2007
Queen said:
And could somebody tell me, where the hell are those generals?

They're never around when the fighting starts, and then when the exorcists are on the verge of defeat (or when it's near the end of the eps) they appear -_-;

Anyway the anime's still proceeding as slow as ever *sigh*. Too much meaningless talking
Jan 31, 2009 9:01 PM
Jun 2008
lenaleee *tearyy
but this ep seemed to pass so quickly.
i was lik NO WAY ITS ENDING ALREADY?!?!?!
2 more eps D:
Jul 22, 2009 6:34 AM

Mar 2009
hrm im getting concerned. theres only two episodes left and soooo much to cover. the level 4 thing.... the innocence heart... the resolution with lulubell (i mean all the others had a huuuuuuuge epic ordeal where they thought the killed the noah but they came back) the thing with tyki .... a possible fight with road.... the potential batle with the earl... this isnt boding well.....
Feb 1, 2010 5:15 PM

Dec 2008
Baka hilter musche

Leav lenalee alone
kaylee130Feb 1, 2010 5:37 PM

Feb 5, 2010 8:18 AM

Jan 2009
I REALLY have to see the next episode right now o_o...

Feb 10, 2010 6:32 AM

Sep 2008
I hope someone kills that level 4 really soon. It's too darned freaky to be allowed to stick around any longer.

Oh no... Kanda... D: Lenalee...

Not seeing Allen around anywhere. Weird. But it was still a really good episode... Levellier needs to be smacked.
Apr 22, 2010 1:51 AM
Nov 2008
I'll probably sound like a sadistic bastard for saying this but that Level 4 Akuma was seriously awesome! I love that demon's laughter and it should have just killed Komui immediately since that guy annoys the hell out of me. Lavi should get killed as well since he's straying from his Bookman path and especially that Lenalee that even cries over warm boots! Honestly, the only exorcist I like in this entire series is probably Kanda since he's a no-nonsense kind of guy.

Anyways, yeah, I'll probably get stoned for always wishing the death of the good guys but please, bring in the remaining Noah and Level 4! I wanna see Road, Tyki-monster and Jasdebi especially!

Well, whatever, no use wishing for impossible scenarios since I'm pretty much sure that good will always prevail anyways...
Apr 22, 2010 8:54 AM
Feb 2010
licoricefactory said:
I'll probably sound like a sadistic bastard for saying this but that Level 4 Akuma was seriously awesome! I love that demon's laughter and it should have just killed Komui immediately since that guy annoys the hell out of me. Lavi should get killed as well since he's straying from his Bookman path and especially that Lenalee that even cries over warm boots! Honestly, the only exorcist I like in this entire series is probably Kanda since he's a no-nonsense kind of guy.

Anyways, yeah, I'll probably get stoned for always wishing the death of the good guys but please, bring in the remaining Noah and Level 4! I wanna see Road, Tyki-monster and Jasdebi especially!

Well, whatever, no use wishing for impossible scenarios since I'm pretty much sure that good will always prevail anyways...

Actually, one of the things I like about this series is that the 'bad guys' are so darn likable. I love Tyki in his conflicted persona, and though I was sad to see him give into his dark side the Tyki-monster as you call it is pretty darn awesome! I also really liked Kanda, but because they gave him enough background and depth to be interesting. His character was a little flat and boring at first, but I wish they would have continued this series if only to explain his mysterious background.

I disagree with you about Lenalee (of course). I was happy to see a strong female character who could fight, but didn't feel the need to physically abuse all the other characters out of principle. It seems like female leads in anime are always either completely helpless or absurdly abusive.

As for good always prevailing . . . I wonder about where this series will go and I think I'm gonna have to start reading the manga now. Apparently the Millenium Earl
Sep 26, 2010 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
It doesn't matter if this episode is slow as ever because there is no way to avoid reading the manga, in case you want to know how this continues.

The title of this episode is awesome. Definitely one of my favorites phrases.

Know that I think of it, all the Generals, not only Cross, are the most powerful exorcists in the Order and they NEVER appear until the battle is almost over in the same last-minute hero fashion.

I felt sort of bad for Rouvelier, having his family as some sort of guinea pigs or sacrifice in the name of God, but I still despise him.

I look forward to Lenalee fighting with her innocence again, it's her time to show how strong she really is.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 17, 2011 2:00 PM

Apr 2009
indi135 said:
licoricefactory said:

Actually, one of the things I like about this series is that the 'bad guys' are so darn likable. I love Tyki in his conflicted persona, and though I was sad to see him give into his dark side the Tyki-monster as you call it is pretty darn awesome! I also really liked Kanda, but because they gave him enough background and depth to be interesting. His character was a little flat and boring at first, but I wish they would have continued this series if only to explain his mysterious background.

I disagree with you about Lenalee (of course). I was happy to see a strong female character who could fight, but didn't feel the need to physically abuse all the other characters out of principle. It seems like female leads in anime are always either completely helpless or absurdly abusive.

As for good always prevailing . . . I wonder about where this series will go and I think I'm gonna have to start reading the manga now. Apparently the Millenium Earl

I agree that one charming point of this serie is that the "bad guys" are likeable. Save for Lulubell and the Level 4 though.
Doesn't mean that the good guys are annoying and have to die just bc out of principle.-_-
Yes, Lenalee was not much of strong character like in the start, but she's still a lot better than most of the female characters of other shounen anime. And I actually feel sorry for her and this "weak" side of her makes her more human and her character deeper IMO. And Komui's sis-complex is cute and funny.^^
As for Lavi, I think that the fact that he's straying away from the bookman-path actually makes him even more likeable and gives his character more depth. He's not just an emotionless robot, raised to become a bookman and not getting attached to the ppl at all after interacting with them for years and fighting along their side. Even the bookman is not that 'unattached' as he always preaches Lavi shpuld be. I see a lot of potential and twist coming from Lavi's inner conflict.
I didn't like Kanda at first, but as more things about him are revealed when the plot progress I got to like him more and more.

I'm so frustrated that the anime end this way!T_T
It's one of the few decent shounen-serie! Hopefully they will make another season! After Inu Yasha, I got a bit more hope that there could be another season...
shiroi-ookamiNov 17, 2011 2:11 PM
Jan 10, 2012 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, I can't believe the series are almost over lol
This episode was cool, I hope the end of the series is not a disappointment.
Jan 7, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
Why doesn't that level 4 demon kill Louvelier? He was the only one who didn't get hit.

May 8, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2012
Shiiit! They're getting their asses kicked! But seeing on how it develops we won't see the end of the story in this season you could call it? Either way insane progress, I wonder what's next!
Jun 21, 2014 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
I swear, if this ends in a cliffhanger, sigh...

If I was Lavi in the room with the nurse and the Moustache guy I forgot the spelling of, I would have punched him as hard as possible. I can dream.
Sep 14, 2014 10:44 PM
Dec 2011
ALLEN...........where are you! this is not good kanda, lav,i lenalee is in trouble ! that level 4 is pig headed one ! somebody kiss his tiny weird horrible ass! so many good people were killed just like that and this level 4 killed his own people ( skulls ) they deserve it ! :3 i am so sad only 2 more episodes to go :3
Oct 25, 2016 5:08 PM
Dec 2014
Level 4 is overpower,look a lot stronger than a Noah.
Apr 30, 2018 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
That Level 4 is way to strong. It's looking so bad and I have no idea what happened to the marshalls + Allen can't move at all.

I was scared for Komoi. Without Kanda he would been dead for sure. Kanda and Lavi trying to stop the LvL 4 was just futile, especially without their inocence it's absolute impossible.

And now to make it even worse Hevlaska got hit by the LvL 4 and for Lenalee it also looks super bad. I really hope Lenalees inocence can do something. Apart from that there's nobody to stop the LvL 4.

Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Natsu88Apr 30, 2018 6:33 PM

May 5, 2018 2:35 AM

Dec 2017
Very Legend Episode
Mar 12, 2022 1:35 PM

Jun 2020
The deadly rampage of level 4 akuma continues....
Jul 27, 2022 3:51 AM

May 2018
Things are not going well indeed. Leverrier being way too pushy as well. I hope Lenalee make it out alive
Feb 17, 2023 5:29 AM

May 2020
Wow even the anime gods want Lenalee to retain her status of being useless as much as however they can. Level 4 is broken as ever but I think Lenalee will get her innocence.

Also just kill that Hitler wannabe already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 51 Discussion

ashura - Oct 5, 2007

24 by Cammell »»
Mar 23, 6:49 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 20 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 14, 2008

27 by Gouveiaa »»
Jan 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 3 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

27 by lovefromyani »»
Jan 10, 12:43 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 2 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

41 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 16, 2008

83 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.