Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2008 12:32 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Since none has made the thread I am making one.

It was nice to get to know Lia and Naja’s reason for joining the world salvation group committee. And Agan is back, and he seems to be in the next episode as well. I also liked Toppi in this episode. He doesn’t seem to be able to handle the cold weather very well…

There was a pretty epic battle between Morte and Lia, and it got kind of cliché when Lia ran out of bullets. And when Lia fell down from the cliff... and when the crocodile attacked Lia and in the end got his hands on the destruction code.

I also got the feeling that Naja and Lia will join Kirie, Morte and Toppi in the next episode, or the last one depending on how long it will take Naja to save Lia.
Sep 17, 2008 12:44 AM

Jul 2008
Pretty good episode. I LIKED a lot the battle between Morte and Lia. The running out of bullets was realistic at least. First I find out that Naja is half-beast but then again I though something was weird about him the way he looked.

LOL soooooo hard when Toppi said there two type of bears :OMNIVOROUS OR CARNIVOROUS. XD

WTF is Toppi doing hibernating....should he not be able to override his system like when we feel tired but we try to keep ourselves awake?

The eagle guy is cool! Agan is back and in good shape. Pengin and the old guy are LOL then again reminded of Alaska.

It totally sucks near the end stupid crocodolie gets what he wants. Those robots are not fair and WHERE THE HELL is #28?

Seems #12 is getting finally to the craziness of the past and truth of it. Once again based on the sales there might be a 2nd season but I am not sure it will do anything with game story.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 17, 2008 12:44 AM

Jan 2008
Lia! ;____; I hope she's okay.
Her dragon transformation was pretty cool...
Sep 17, 2008 5:46 AM

Jun 2008
Well, I'm definitely not expecting a second season since there's the game.

In it this battle against Li A might be a two stage one, with her turning into her dragon form for the second, and which the player might have to lose it, or a single stage battle with the rest of the story playing afterwards.

I'm happy that Wani already made his backstabbing move, since it pretty much guarantees the next time the 5 of them meet they'll turn into allies.
Sep 17, 2008 9:32 AM

Sep 2007
That evil laugh the crocodile guy had at the end made me want to laugh too because it was so cliche XD
Sep 17, 2008 2:13 PM

Mar 2008
I was really hoping Ria and Naja will join the WDC...
But let's leave that for the game

Great episode
Sep 17, 2008 3:22 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm that was an entertaining episode, quite funny and with a lot of action and some kind of character development, one of the best in the series so far.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 17, 2008 4:35 PM
Apr 2008
there are two kinds of alligators. one that is real and doesn't stand on two feet and one that makes robots that are slaves and has an ugly evil laugh.
Sep 17, 2008 7:41 PM

Jun 2007
I really hope they don't keep us hanging at the end. I'd hate to be left with an open ending because of the game thats coming out.
Sep 17, 2008 11:51 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
I really hope they don't keep us hanging at the end. I'd hate to be left with an open ending because of the game thats coming out.

I agree with that for sure cause then it will be like saying: GO BUY GAME to find out ending. WELL THAT IS A LAME capitalistic way of doing things to make sales.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 18, 2008 5:08 AM

Aug 2007
How standard, using the ''Oh, you're way older than you look'' joke. Sheesh, that's almost common sense in a RPG... High chances of Lia and Naja joining the WDC, or at least Naja. If they're still alive. Stubborn Toppi was funny. Pretty impressive, blocking a huge weapon with just two pistols... Oh well, Crocy has the Destruction code and now they'll have to return it. Lot of clichés this episode.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 18, 2008 6:31 AM

May 2008
Vin-nii said:
I was really hoping Ria and Naja will join the WDC...
But let's leave that for the game

there is still 2 episodes to go..
Sep 18, 2008 9:09 AM

Feb 2008
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:

I agree with that for sure cause then it will be like saying: GO BUY GAME to find out ending. WELL THAT IS A LAME capitalistic way of doing things to make sales.

i will also hate it if the ending is going to be open and lame. but i have a feeling that it is going to be as predicted....this anime is sega's huge advertisment for the game. *prepares myself so that i don't get too disappointed at the end....just in case*
littlebluetotoroSep 18, 2008 9:13 AM

Sep 18, 2008 10:27 AM

Jul 2008
littlebluetotoro said:
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:

i will also hate it if the ending is going to be open and lame. but i have a feeling that it is going to be as predicted....this anime is sega's huge advertisment for the game. *prepares myself so that i don't get too disappointed at the end....just in case*

I will raise my shield as well but NOT YET cause there is 13 so we will know by the end of #12 EXACTLY what you ask for.
Sep 19, 2008 6:08 AM

Mar 2008
Yeh this was a very entertaining episode.
Oh and lol @ toppi

I think Croc will have to fight off that eagle fellow or either they are in the plot together or something, looks kinda weird if he made an appearance in this episode and in the OP without him playing a more important role.
After that the gang with hopefully L(R?)ia and Naja added will then combat Croc and his robots.

In the end it will no doubt turn out the WDC and their WSD(?) roles are in fact reversed? So the WDC will end up saving the world form Croc evil plans with the Destruct Code.

Waiting for the next episode to come out, great stuff

MAL list updates
Sep 21, 2008 6:18 PM

Oct 2007
Surprisingly decent episode. It actually had some decent action with Morte vs. Lia.

Sep 22, 2008 10:40 AM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:
littlebluetotoro said:
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:

I will raise my shield as well but NOT YET cause there is 13 so we will know by the end of #12 EXACTLY what you ask for.

Just to make sure, is your shield big enough to cover everything? ~Kuma
SivaSep 22, 2008 10:43 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 22, 2008 7:39 PM

Jul 2008
Siva said:
angel999 said:
littlebluetotoro said:
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:

Just to make sure, is your shield big enough to cover everything? ~Kuma

That is irrelevant but ya my shield is pretty big enough. Try to go through Bible Black and you tell me if your shield is strong.
Sep 25, 2008 1:44 PM

Jun 2007
Second part was really good, Lia vs Morte. Also Toppi and his hibernation state was pretty funny xD
No more Destruct code for them? next one! :3
Oct 5, 2008 3:06 PM

Jun 2008
Very nice episode lots of action.. wow when Naja jumped out for Lia that was so.. great!~
HEY!
Dec 7, 2008 4:00 PM
Jun 2008
mmmm wow der finally starting to question whether the WDC relli wants to destroy the world or not.
yer i think dey mite end up joining morte n everyone.
alligator is annoying as ever.
but i couldnt help but laugh at toppi in dis ep xD;
added dat extra bit of comedy.
Jun 4, 2010 11:21 AM

Jan 2009
I liked this ep, it actually had some good action in it~ And it was nice to finally find out more background info on Naja and Lia~ :'D
I hope they're alright, though! ; ~; Najaaa~
Dec 11, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
Getting more background on Lia was nice.

With how roughly they are treating the Destruct Code, I'm guessing that the sphere itself is nigh-indestructible.
Aug 8, 2015 12:44 AM
Jun 2013
not a bad cat fight and some of the background on lia was nice.
Aug 24, 2021 12:58 PM
Dec 2017
almost done with this series now.

Oct 8, 2023 3:17 PM

Aug 2017
It was a good episode, the fight scene was nice, now we know why Naja has a tail and human ears,
Kyrie is really a pathetic character at this point it's not even funny anymore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Destruction Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 29, 2008

60 by Dekom »»
Oct 10, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » World Destruction Episode 12 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 23, 2008

20 by Dekom »»
Oct 9, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » World Destruction Episode 10 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

28 by Dekom »»
Sep 28, 2023 3:13 PM

Poll: » World Destruction Episode 9 Discussion

Harout - Sep 3, 2008

17 by Dekom »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:57 PM

Poll: » World Destruction Episode 8 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

31 by Dekom »»
Sep 25, 2023 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.