Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Jan 21, 2016 6:02 AM

Aug 2014
I see you have no response, concession accepted.
Jan 22, 2016 3:52 AM

Feb 2015
Fai said:

Karna and Herc draw power from their legends. There's no guarantee that Herc was capable of feats his servant self can.

and Gil doesn't?I mean you can look for inconsistencies when there aren't any.The original Gil was a well built dude who was a very good CQC fighter and that played a major rule in him fighting the bulls of heaven.Here we get a blond bishie who by servant standards is pretty lame in CQC. Where the fuck does this contradiction come from?

And legends heavily depend on how well known it is throughout the world.You can make a case for Herk because he is like the most popular hero ever.But for Karna, I mean really lol.Against his fight vs Vlad in Vlad's own home territory ,Karna was a bit more than mildly inconvenienced and Vlad couldn't figure out the reason why.The narrative clearly tells,as long as he is known even by a minority portion in the world he will be that strong because he is just that good.

"does not have the weapon" =/= "does not have conceptual prototype."
I am sorry but your headcannon is absolutely refuted when the official stance is that there is no VS or its prototype in GOB.

And if you are trying to argue about semantics,Gil always has the prototypes of all kinds of weapons that by Nasuverse logic is stronger than the ones wielded by the original user.So when its talking about no VS in GOB in Apo,its implicitly talking about its prototype.
Jan 22, 2016 4:03 AM

Jul 2007
laidellent said:
Fai said:

Karna and Herc draw power from their legends. There's no guarantee that Herc was capable of feats his servant self can.

and Gil doesn't?I mean you can look for inconsistencies when there aren't any.The original Gil was a well built dude who was a very good CQC fighter and that played a major rule in him fighting the bulls of heaven.Here we get a blond bishie who by servant standards is pretty lame in CQC. Where the fuck does this contradiction come from?

And legends heavily depend on how well known it is throughout the world.You can make a case for Herk because he is like the most popular hero ever.But for Karna, I mean really lol.Against his fight vs Vlad in Vlad's own home territory ,Karna was a bit more than mildly inconvenienced and Vlad couldn't figure out the reason why.The narrative clearly tells,as long as he is known even by a minority portion in the world he will be that strong because he is just that good.

Gil is specifically said to be more powerful than his legend. Herc and the likes might not even have had the power they do in the legends, which stated in VN.
Also Gil is not lame in CQC. HE is lame in melee in the specific situation of not being allowed to engage beyond defending in that specific fight. Otherwise no. He is not good with all weapons he owns but he can fight. IF Shirou allowed him to fight back, melee or ranged, he would be screwed.
AhenshihaelJan 22, 2016 4:12 AM
Feb 1, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2015
Fai said:
laidellent said:

Gil is specifically said to be more powerful than his legend. Herc and the likes might not even have had the power they do in the legends, which stated in VN.
Also Gil is not lame in CQC. HE is lame in melee in the specific situation of not being allowed to engage beyond defending in that specific fight. Otherwise no. He is not good with all weapons he owns but he can fight. IF Shirou allowed him to fight back, melee or ranged, he would be screwed.

Gil can't even be summoned at his full power, since the grail is not strong enough to do so lol.. what are we even talking about?xD
And his EA could throw up to 3 galaxies at his opponents...
shirou only beat Gil because of the plot nerfs....
These things made shirou win:
Gil had no armor: If he has one, shirou can't cut his hands, and he can cats EA=win
Gil was too arrogant>he didn't use EA earlier. He was playing around etc.
And even with these conditions he could kill shirou at the end, but then the grail sucked him in...
AND EVEN THEN he could take shirou with him, but then future shirou came back from death...

So yeah this is such an obvious shounen mainstream happy ending plot nerf that made the anime really bad overall....
And the chances that shirou or archer emiya could beat Gil are 0.0000000000001% Which actually happened in the anime :)
Feb 1, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
SkullProX said:

Gil can't even be summoned at his full power, since the grail is not strong enough to do so lol.. what are we even talking about?xD
Gil had no armor: If he has one, shirou can't cut his hands, and he can cats EA=win
And even with these conditions he could kill shirou at the end, but then the grail sucked him in...
AND EVEN THEN he could take shirou with him, but then future shirou came back from death...

So yeah this is such an obvious shounen mainstream happy ending plot nerf that made the anime really bad overall....
And the chances that shirou or archer emiya could beat Gil are 0.0000000000001% Which actually happened in the anime :)

Psst psst .Hey.....click this spoiler .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Feb 2, 2016 3:48 AM

Jul 2007
SodiumChloride said:
SkullProX said:

Innacurate to the actual canon. If Shirou actually fought Gil that way, Shirou would get trashed in seconds.
Feb 2, 2016 3:55 AM

Jul 2015
Fai said:
SodiumChloride said:

Innacurate to the actual canon. If Shirou actually fought Gil that way, Shirou would get trashed in seconds.

I know .I've finished the game .

It's forgivable because it looks cool tho .
Feb 2, 2016 5:07 AM

Jan 2015
@Fai
shirou would get thrashed in any condition by many servants, its just that 0.000000000001% chance which they put in to the anime to have a good shounen ending :) boring.
Feb 7, 2016 12:13 AM

Feb 2015
SkullProX said:

I am extremely sorry to cut down your blind Gil fanboyism (if your avatar wasn't an indication enough),could you actually give me factual statements/proof provided by Nasu about the statements you made?

Because,if you can't then these statements become nothing more than your mere headcanon which is irrelevant and completely false :)
Feb 7, 2016 10:03 AM

Jan 2015
laidellent said:
SkullProX said:

I am extremely sorry to cut down your blind Gil fanboyism (if your avatar wasn't an indication enough),could you actually give me factual statements/proof provided by Nasu about the statements you made?

Because,if you can't then these statements become nothing more than your mere headcanon which is irrelevant and completely false :)

I found it somewhere, as a comment. I will try to find it and send the link.
Feb 7, 2016 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
SkullProX said:
laidellent said:

It feels like ur talking about Fate CCC. I don't think they're rly galaxies.
Feb 7, 2016 1:28 PM

Jul 2015
SkullProX said:
@Fai
shirou would get thrashed in any condition by many servants, its just that 0.000000000001% chance which they put in to the anime to have a good shounen ending :) boring.

It's the opposite really .

Nasu could easily have written it so that Shirou could take on any servant without much trouble .

He only added that factor to the explanation to reduce Shirou's power level .

Also why the saltiness when GoB is what makes Gil awesome in the first place ?

UBW is an excellent representation of his ideals too .You should be applauding the good writing .

Do some chessboard thinking .
SodiumChlorideFeb 7, 2016 1:35 PM
Feb 8, 2016 2:17 AM

Jan 2015
Theorder14 said:
SkullProX said:

It feels like ur talking about Fate CCC. I don't think they're rly galaxies.

It wasn't in a video, but thanks for the link. And how aren't those galaxies?:DD

SodiumChloride said:
SkullProX said:
@Fai

It's the opposite really .

Nasu could easily have written it so that Shirou could take on any servant without much trouble .

He only added that factor to the explanation to reduce Shirou's power level .

Also why the saltiness when GoB is what makes Gil awesome in the first place ?

UBW is an excellent representation of his ideals too .You should be applauding the good writing .

Do some chessboard thinking .

Except that shirou is a normal human, while Gilgamesh is an ancient demi-god, who defeated the gods...lol.
Well, I started liking Gil when he used EA for the first time, it's a much more powerful weapon than GoB.
Feb 8, 2016 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
King Solomon >= Gilgamesh > Karna > Arjuna (Karna loses to Arjuna because of the ''Servants can't overcome what they lost to in life'' shit, but Karna is an over-all stronger Servant than Arjuna) > Archer Heracles >= Ramessess II = Enkidu > Scathach > rest.

Tamamo, in her 9 tails form, would be up there in that list too, but don't think she's counted as a Heroic Spirit in that form actually.

Also Enkidu is probably higher if it has the Enkidu chains, but we don't really have any confirmation of that besides that Gilgamesh named the chains after Enkidu.

And Rama, who will be appearing in GO later, would be stronger than Karna on that list since everyone and their mums know Rama is stronger than Karna and Arjuna.

laidellent said:

SF states AoG Ea in specific is capable of rocking star level creations.

Also he out-right rocks planets or galaxies (don't remember which) in CCC.

He's also clearly weaker than his alive self. But this applies to any powerful AoG Servant, not just Gil.
AirConditionerFeb 8, 2016 6:34 AM
Feb 8, 2016 8:10 AM

Jul 2015
SkullProX said:

Except that shirou is a normal human, while Gilgamesh is an ancient demi-god, who defeated the gods...lol.
Well, I started liking Gil when he used EA for the first time, it's a much more powerful weapon than GoB.

There's nothing really loltastic about it though .

Considering that's how it was written and all .

Also if you started liking Gil only when he used Ea then I'm wondering how he's one of your faves considering he didn't use it until close to the ending of FZ .

Not to mention that Ea isn't what makes him awesome .

That's like saying Excalibur is what makes Saber awesome .

Supermove =/= awesomeness

Not to mention that Gil is nerved .

The reason he lost is probably also the reason you love him so much .

Amazing how people like that guy so much .He just wears gold and sits around calling people mongrels .

5hough I guess that's awesome in it's own right .I had him in my faves once after all .
Feb 8, 2016 8:37 AM

Jan 2015
@SodiumChloride

And what's awesome in shirou? He just cries the whole time and being useless.
Well no wonder most people hate him.
Feb 8, 2016 8:43 AM

Jul 2015
SkullProX said:
@SodiumChloride

And what's awesome in shirou? He just cries the whole time and being useless.
Well no wonder most people hate him.

I think any character that's well written to point that if you performed an analysis on him and got an article as long as this is pretty respectable .

More so than a blonde who yells at everyone and who's sole purpose is to beaten down in every route .
Feb 8, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
Ignore Billy, everyone

He's sexually bullied by his mum and dad
Feb 9, 2016 6:26 AM
Feb 2016
SkullProX said:
Fai said:

You say Gilgamesh can't be summoned at full power but Herc, Karna, Anjuna ect weren't summoned at full power and you wanna really know who got plot nerfed Karna and Anjuna because they have astras that can blow up the planet or kill gods while Gilgamesh who got plot buffed since he never really had Ea, Ea is a Babylonian god and he really doesn't have GoB complain about plot nerfing when you know more about mythological character's

Pls don't take the CCC animation too seriously if it really can destroy 3 galaxies it would've destroyed the moond cell yet it can't, its like saying VS can't oneshot Gilgamesh because of CCC animation

Oh yeah the in the vn shirou wasn't saved Gilgamesh was the one who was saved

read first b4 you post
Feb 21, 2016 5:19 AM

Jul 2015
JohnorAnime said:
BloodRequiem said:
other than Gil
the servants from FSN are stronger than the ones from zero
zero wins in the master division

That is true but Iskandar is quite strong even strong enough to make Gil use Ea which is the most honorary death he could be given. His noble phantasm was also described as "Too powerful to be ranked".

Mr Alexander isn't really that amazing though .

Sure his NP is EX but there are ways around it .

In slightly favourable conditions (I'd say even conditions but let's give Iskandar the benefit of doubt) all FSN servants apart from Assassin can win .Caster is debatable .

Powerlevels aren't all that matter in the Nasuverse .
Feb 23, 2016 11:26 PM

Jul 2007
Player_Name said:
SkullProX said:

You say Gilgamesh can't be summoned at full power but Herc, Karna, Anjuna ect weren't summoned at full power and you wanna really know who got plot nerfed Karna and Anjuna because they have astras that can blow up the planet or kill gods while Gilgamesh who got plot buffed since he never really had Ea, Ea is a Babylonian god and he really doesn't have GoB complain about plot nerfing when you know more about mythological character's

Pls don't take the CCC animation too seriously if it really can destroy 3 galaxies it would've destroyed the moond cell yet it can't, its like saying VS can't oneshot Gilgamesh because of CCC animation

read first b4 you post

Gil is the only one canonically said to be not summoned at full power of his servant self.
There's nothing stating Herc is not summoned at his full power(that is allowed for that class). If anything Heroic Spirit Herc is most likely STRONGER than his real life self was. And Servant Herc is only limited by his classes.

Arjuna has yet to appear in canon material.

I sure as hell will take CCC more serious than FGOSHIT.

Gil was saved because Shirou had a tactical advantage - he prevented Gil from engaging in a fight. The moment Shirou would have let down his barrage and push of breaking GIl's weapons before he can attack, would have been the moment when Gil skewered Shirou in miliseconds.
Feb 23, 2016 11:41 PM
Feb 2016
Fai said:
Player_Name said:

read first b4 you post

Gil is the only one canonically said to be not summoned at full power of his servant self.
There's nothing stating Herc is not summoned at his full power(that is allowed for that class). If anything Heroic Spirit Herc is most likely STRONGER than his real life self was. And Servant Herc is only limited by his classes.

Arjuna has yet to appear in canon material.

I sure as hell will take CCC more serious than FGOSHIT.

Gil was saved because Shirou had a tactical advantage - he prevented Gil from engaging in a fight. The moment Shirou would have let down his barrage and push of breaking GIl's weapons before he can attack, would have been the moment when Gil skewered Shirou in miliseconds.

Every servant is nerfed because of the class system no servants are summoned at their full power they may have a best class but best class/=full power

Karna who's way too nerfed compared to how he was in mahabharata
Karna's astras and his the amount of NP's he supposed to have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karna#Celestial_weapons_.28Astra.27s.29_of_Karna

herc is not even close to how powerful he is when has has all his NP you're telling me that herc with a his Hydra bow+Sun Chariot+Golden Sword+ Nemia pelt+God hand would lost against Herc with only God hand as his NP.

and yes since Anjuna hasn't appeared in any other material than FGO we can't really say how powerful he is in the nasuverse but since he is an archer he was still nerfed since his NP isnt anti-world anjuna's real NP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupatastra
Feb 24, 2016 3:10 AM

Aug 2014
Player_Name said:

and yes since Anjuna hasn't appeared in any other material than FGO we can't really say how powerful he is in the nasuverse

You can, really. Well, once he gets around to appearing in the story, extra materials comes out and from his profile. F/GO is canon after all.
Feb 26, 2016 4:57 PM
Feb 2016
NNick said:
I mean, I know this isn't about realism, but how could Archer from FSN win in a battle against Rider FZ.
I'm not into the lore of the series nor do I have read the novels, but, I'd assume there's only so much you can do against tens of thousands of soldiers going after you. But then again, logic aside, Archer is probably stronger just because magical bows and swords or whatever.

Other than that, the thing that killed the franchise for me the most was the fact that that red headed guy managed to
completely invalidating his depicted character and strength in FZ.
Then again - I guess because anime.
NNick said:
I mean, I know this isn't about realism, but how could Archer from FSN win in a battle against Rider FZ.
I'm not into the lore of the series nor do I have read the novels, but, I'd assume there's only so much you can do against tens of thousands of soldiers going after you. But then again, logic aside, Archer is probably stronger just because magical bows and swords or whatever.

Other than that, the thing that killed the franchise for me the most was the fact that that red headed guy managed to

UBW counters GOB hard
Feb 26, 2016 5:01 PM

Feb 2010
none you listed Saber Fate/Grand Order is the strongest
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 28, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2015
NNick said:

Messing up Islander is simply a matter of killing him before the army can reach Archer .

We're talking about an Archer that can spot a single tile from miles away .Not to mention that he has powerful copies of NPs that can snipe with awesome accuracy and deadly effectiveness .It's logic .EX NP =/= Most powerful servant .Most servants from Fsn can handle him anyways .

The red headed dude's schooling of Gilgamesh was sensible too .
Feb 28, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
NNick said:
If I recall correctly, mages themselves were able to fight against the heroic spirits in FSN, given that, I think even Rin would be able to defeat Alexander.
I just think it is a little bit ridiculous, I doubt FSN fans would be happy if there was a new Fate series were Archer gets killed first completely invalidating his supposed power implied in FSN and novels.

No way .Rin only managed to school caster because

1) She blindsided her by springing martial arts out of nowhere .
2) Caster isn't close to being a close-combat oriented Heroic Spirit .

Rin would die against Alexander so fast it isn't even funny .

A human can't stand against a servant in terms of strength at all .

Any Heroic Spirit with even a bit of rep as a warrior would kill her .
Feb 29, 2016 5:36 AM
Feb 2016
NNick said:
Did she? I don't think I even got that far into the series.

Regardless, the point is, my biggest gripe with FSN, is how it how it treats FZ characters.
Granted, FSN came first, but still, as far as I can remember, and again, I might be wrong, but Saber felt completely out of the place in FSN compared to her character in FZ.
Given the ending of FZ, the final scenes of her, one would like to think she'd be willing do anything in order to win the grail, but no, she sits around with the Shiro drinking tea and making food or whatever she did. Maybe it's just a byproduct of poor transition from novel to TV.

Let me ask then what do you think she would do at day time fight should mostly happened at night where people don't see them happened and and doing.everything she can even killing people isn't a part of her character remember that she is a knight that loves honor and shit why would she do things that kerry does if she doesn't even like his methods
Feb 29, 2016 5:41 AM
Feb 2016
NNick said:
If I recall correctly, mages themselves were able to fight against the heroic spirits in FSN, given that, I think even Rin would be able to defeat Alexander.
I just think it is a little bit ridiculous, I doubt FSN fans would be happy if there was a new Fate series were Archer gets killed first completely invalidating his supposed power implied in FSN and novels.
because in fight power isn't everything have you ever thought of compatibility ? You can be the strongest person ever but if you have bad compatibility against one person you may still lose hence the word counter play
Mar 1, 2016 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
NNick said:
Did she? I don't think I even got that far into the series.

Regardless, the point is, my biggest gripe with FSN, is how it how it treats FZ characters.
Granted, FSN came first, but still, as far as I can remember, and again, I might be wrong, but Saber felt completely out of the place in FSN compared to her character in FZ.
Given the ending of FZ, the final scenes of her, one would like to think she'd be willing do anything in order to win the grail, but no, she sits around with the Shiro drinking tea and making food or whatever she did. Maybe it's just a byproduct of poor transition from novel to TV.

Well yeah but Saber calls herself a knight .

Knights don't harm innocent people .

They don't .

Also in case you don't remember it was said that the link between her and Shirou was messed up .As a result she wasn't receiving mana from him .

Being proactive in that kind of situation would be suicidal for her .

Also she got along quite well with Shirou .

Zero just made her angst-ier .

UBW didn't ruin Saber ,Zero just gave people weird robotic expectations .
Mar 2, 2016 12:58 PM

Jul 2007
NNick said:

Because FZ Rider is a mid-tear servant at most and majority of other non zero servants have either stats or hax to own him?

FSN Archer has utterly shitty stats compared to other. What he makes up for that is having counters to a lot of situations.
FZ Archer already completely and uttelry owned FZ Rider in seconds and that's because FZ Archer holds back a LOT more than FSN Archer would in that situation.

Strength =/= Winning.

the "red headed guy" actually used his head and managed to counter Gil hard. UBW already gives an advantage of faster weapons(since within UBW they appear with speed of thought), so that cancels out Gil's GOB.
All that was left after that was forcing Gil into situation where he can't attack - hence why Shirou focuses on breaking the weapons Gil brings to his hands before Gil can attack.

IF Gil got even single attack onto Shirou, Shirou would have gotten owned.
As it stands, the tactics Shirou used simply locked Gil into only being able to draw new weapons and step back as they get shattered.

NNick said:

Even Kirei can't match even weakest servant in strength for too long.

Rin never matched a servant under normal conditions - at her TOP strength possible(as in when she will reach her potential) she should be strong enough to fight servants defensively though, but that won't happen for long long long years.

Her "matching" Caster was more about Caster playing around and Rin barely being able to cancel out the WEAKEST attacks Caster was throwing. Rin was using gems with YEARS of mana worth in them that she created over YEARS. And she had to because even single of Caster's beams, if not cancelled out could have easily vaporized the entire church, everyone in it and possible a good half a kilometer around it.
And that's WEAKEST beams. Caster was not even trying. THE BEST that Rin could throw at her looked like a childsplay from her point of view.

There's not a single magus in the present world that could match FSN Caster in magecraft. Rin "won" simply by exploiting Caster's weakness - close combat, which Medea simply can't do at all, while Rin was trained by a former executor and, just like Shirou, spends most of her free time actually training athletically.

Also Rin is an exception that prove the rule. Rin is one of the top of the top when it comes to magus society. She has incredible destructive potential and is a top-of-the-line prodigy who would, at her prime most likely match the absolute powerhouse monsters like Ciel. And even then, that only allows Rin to somewhat defend against low to mid tier servants, if we do not count special circumstances surrounding Rin's sword.

Rin's power level is nothing that extraordinary when compared to the whole multiverse FSN is set in either.
THERE ARE beings who could school most of servants with a single look(and some of them most likely could take on all servants of both wars at once and win in seconds).
Servants, barring maybe the likes of Gilgamesh, are not the "top tier" of this setting.

Even "human"-wise, people like Ciel, Bazett(aka the person who could take on most of Fourth and Fifth war magus except maybe FourthWar-Kirei, head on) or Aoko could easily match or defeat the likes of Rin, if we are to talk about people who could fight servants.

Even then, that's talking about power levels. And the main aspect of any fight in nasuverse is strengths and weaknesses. You can have absolutely weaker opponent trumph over strongest with right tactics and compatibility.

NNick said:

Its her "personality"(or utter lack of it) in Zero that's out of place, because Urobuchi had no idea how to write her and no grasp on what kind of person she is..
She does not give a shit about chivalry and all that crap. She is not that different from Kiritsugu in her line of thinking and has sacrificed thousands of lives for her goals when she was alive, in the same way Kiritsugu does it.

Which is exactly what Kiritsugu did too?

Also this is her first real chance to actually spend time doing HUMAN things? Something she did not get to do even in her life.

FZ events had absolutely no impact on her character, except for making her apprehensive of Shirou for start considering Kiritsugu's actions.

She IS more professional in UBW than in Fate route(where shirou spent a lot of time trying to get her to open up) and the anime did overdo "omg she so cute" by quite a lot, but she is not an unfeeling machine and never was.

She is the girl who likes to eat too much and whose weakness are plushie toys and who grew up with a pet lion. She just also happened to majorly screw up her own life and has a lot of blood on her hands to boot.
Mar 2, 2016 8:54 PM

Jul 2007
Player_Name said:

Every servant is nerfed because of the class system no servants are summoned at their full power they may have a best class but best class/=full power

Its like you don't bother reading what I said:
And Servant Herc is only limited by his classes.

Class limitations =/= intentional nerf.

In most of cases heroic spirits summoned as servants are only limited by the class, but not intentionally "depowered" or cut off from their power.

Also in most of cases all of heroic spirits are stronger than their real life selves would have been because they are empowered by the built up legends over ages.

Gil is the only one canonically stated as having been STRONGER in real life than what can be summoned as Heroic Spirit.

Karna who's way too nerfed compared to how he was in mahabharata
Karna's astras and his the amount of NP's he supposed to have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karna#Celestial_weapons_.28Astra.27s.29_of_Karna

herc is not even close to how powerful he is when has has all his NP you're telling me that herc with a his Hydra bow+Sun Chariot+Golden Sword+ Nemia pelt+God hand would lost against Herc with only God hand as his NP.

Again
LEGENDS =/= Actual history.

Herc is CONFIRMED to be empowered by his legend. For all the Nasuverse is concerned he might not even have had all that overpowered stuff. For all we know his real life nasuverse self was just a very strong guy.

Gil is the only heroic spirit who was supposed to be STRONGER in his real actual history life in nasuverse.
The only other exception is Saber who is as strong as her real life self was.
Mar 9, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2015
@Fai

It has nothing to do with using brain. Shirou was simply lucky. Because if the grail and archer won't help him out he would die in seconds, even tho he got a counter for GOB.- WHICH IS ONLY ONE OF GIL'S THOUSANDS OF NPS, AND NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST, AND MOST IMPRESSIVE TBH..

And how was Gil saved exactly? Like how brainless and closed minded you have to be to believe that, or make yourself believe that? Every single thing that happened in that fight was an unlucky situation vs Gil...

@NNick Believe me you don't loose anything by not watching fsn, it's a really big letdown after FZ. -Look at MAL scores too, both fsn are lower than FZ. The characters are sh*t, series is full of plotholes, and bs reasons/plotnerfs etc. and the only interesting characters- Gil, Kirei, Lancer are hardly shown.
Mar 9, 2016 11:45 AM

Mar 2015
Gilgamesh is definitely the strongest

If I had to choose the second strongest, I would go with FNS caster
Mar 9, 2016 2:51 PM

Aug 2014
SkullProX said:
@Fai

It has nothing to do with using brain. Shirou was simply lucky. Because if the grail and archer won't help him out he would die in seconds, even tho he got a counter for GOB.- WHICH IS ONLY ONE OF GIL'S THOUSANDS OF NPS, AND NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST, AND MOST IMPRESSIVE TBH..

And how was Gil saved exactly? Like how brainless and closed minded you have to be to believe that, or make yourself believe that? Every single thing that happened in that fight was an unlucky situation vs Gil...

@NNick Believe me you don't loose anything by not watching fsn, it's a really big letdown after FZ. -Look at MAL scores too, both fsn are lower than FZ. The characters are sh*t, series is full of plotholes, and bs reasons/plotnerfs etc. and the only interesting characters- Gil, Kirei, Lancer are hardly shown.

You seem butthurt, friend.
Mar 10, 2016 3:23 AM
Feb 2016
Insertanamehere said:
SkullProX said:
@Fai

You seem butthurt, friend.

He's been butthurt ever since he fanboys over gil so much just look at the majority of his post its about shitting on shirou and praising gil
Mar 10, 2016 5:11 AM

Jul 2015
SkullProX said:
@Fai

Tbh you're looking at this the wrong way .

Quite frankly there's absolutely nothing that stopped Nasu from writing things so that Gil lost in Shirou's UBW .If he did then I'm pretty sure that'd only reinforce the theme of the story .Nasu let Gil survive for a while because he wanted to set things up for the HF route i.e the hole left by the grail is one of the key points .

@NNick
Tbh ,if you're watching UBW ,don't expect it to be like FZ at all .Only the premise is similar .UBW isn't the story of the HGW but a story of an individual's development which uses the HGW as a catalyst .A means to an end. As you can see with our dear SkullProx ,what you get if you try and force UBW into Zero's shoes is disappointment .But not because UBW is a failure in itself .More because it's not even the story of a war .Unlike the VN the anime cut out a lot of monologues and so if you want to fully understand it then you'll have to pay a lot of attention .Also you can't view UBW passively .If you're not entering the minds of the characters you won't get much from it .If at the end all you can see Shirou as is a stupid protagonist then I'm sorry to say you'd have missed the point of the story .Also in defense from SkullProx's assault ,UBW doesn't have plot holes (well maybe one I guess) .Shirou is also a very interesting character .
SodiumChlorideMar 10, 2016 5:22 AM
Feb 10, 2017 8:51 AM
Feb 2017
If Gilgamesh didn't have Eaa, Ryder -IsKander would have owned him.
The only servant that could defeat Ryder is Caster-Zero.
Mar 15, 2017 11:05 AM

Oct 2014
IskandarKing said:

As was stated somewhere previous on this post, unless all the warriors in Iskandar's reality marble have A class attacks, than nothing except Iskandar's carriage can harm Heracles, because God Hand prevents him from taking damage from anything below class A (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/God_Hand).... Iskandar can't kill Heracles 12 times because God Hand adapts to things that have killed Heracles before so he can't be killed by those things again.

Now, as a response to the thread: Gilgamesh is obviously the best servant.
Mar 21, 2017 3:56 AM

Jul 2013
Oh god. Visiting this thread again only to see the ignorant Gil-fag being salty over his favorite character's defeat despite having the situation explained to him clearly yet obviously he locks himself in his tiny bubble refusing what has been provided to him. It literally hurts my brain trying to read even a single page.
Jul 16, 2017 9:06 AM

Aug 2009
IskandarKing said:
Ahahahahahaha
No.
Feb 25, 2018 6:15 PM

Nov 2016
I think Gilgamesh is the strongest servant.

He could of probably solo everyone in the show if he was blood-lusted.

The only one who who would give Gilgamesh a decent fight in this category, will probably be Archer FSN (If he was blood-lusted and at full power)

I don't think Gilgamesh is the most powerful character in the whole Fate verse, but if we are only comparing the characters that are listed or in the orginal FSN, Gilgamesh would rekt them.

Finalfinish02Feb 25, 2018 6:38 PM
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.