Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 30, 2012 12:32 PM

Mar 2008
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Consistent passage of time?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?
This starting to smell like smelly shit.
Apr 30, 2012 12:34 PM

Feb 2012
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?

I am so surprised you haven't dropped this yet, Panina ^_^
Apr 30, 2012 12:40 PM

May 2011
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?
Still better than Ef Melodies. ヽ(´ー`)┌
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Apr 30, 2012 12:44 PM

Mar 2008
Hakuromatsu said:
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?

I am so surprised you haven't dropped this yet, Panina ^_^

I am Brazilian. Brazilians do not ever give up. It is a national motto.

But, serious, i had hope in this series. I don't like the previous episodes but could be worse and always could get better, but, not here it seems.
It's truly people that no one here care about the story? Is a shame how this anime seem not care a bit for the original. Before were just plot holes, now neither this. No longer has a plot to make holes.
Cut secondary characters is fine, but also cut the story? Where this series want to go anyway? Will develop what?

Is sad to see scenes as Yuuko asking for Teiichi touch her has turned into a mere fanservice. In the original, because the context is a little sad.
Apr 30, 2012 1:12 PM

Aug 2008
Karhu said:
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?

lmao
Apr 30, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?

Take that back, sir

Ef is one of the best (subplots were mixed and combinated nicely in the end)!
Apr 30, 2012 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
Gorgeous color scheme, I could do without the ecchi, and it looks like that shadow thing is another part a Yuuko that has been separated from her or something?
Apr 30, 2012 2:25 PM

May 2011
How does one simply get frisky with a ghost?

wonder how that'd work out
Apr 30, 2012 2:59 PM

Apr 2011
Cliffhanger :(
Apr 30, 2012 3:34 PM
Apr 2011
Joke: This is a horror anime.
Apr 30, 2012 3:44 PM

May 2011
I am sure they'll get to the real mystery sometime soon, but for now I am loving the romance part with Teiichi and Yuuko. Its funny and sweet at the same time. And Yuuko's trolling is awesome haha. That was great the way she wouldn't let Teiichi see Momoe's swimsuit. Dat late night swim ftw.

Aha so Kirie does like Teiichi and she's just jealous.
Apr 30, 2012 4:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
dbaranyi said:
So at best I can guess there might be a bittersweet ending in which Teiichi finds the answer to Yuuko's mystery, Yuuko finds spirit-peace and leaves, and Teiichi is left with the satisfaction that he "did the right thing".
Sounds like a good outline for a good story to me.
Apr 30, 2012 6:03 PM

Feb 2012
Another beautiful episode that was focused on Yuuko. Kirie is a scaredy-cat and has a serious inferiority complex regarding her boobs which goes even further in the manga, they really should make a special out of that chapter.

Momoe was funny as ever, gotta like her.

That moment when Teiichi and Yuuko held hands both in that class room and in the pool.

Yuuko in her swimsuit and that fan service, even better job.

Shadow bitch scenes are really well done, creepy!

This episode reminded of how much it can hurt to see Yuuko although both the manga and the anime are often really funny. She has always been so lonely you can't even imagine it and I really like how this comes out when she talks to Teiichi, he is indeed everything she has and it hurts me even more to think about that there's no way we will see a happy ending.
Apr 30, 2012 6:22 PM

Jan 2011
I just don't want it to end like Ano Hana. I'm still recovering from the sadness there, and I like Yuuko even more than Menma (just added Yuuko to my favourites list).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 30, 2012 6:24 PM

Feb 2012
Yuuko the ghost troll!

Great ep. <3 the fanservice.

Damnit Teichi, when a hot chick makes advances like that take advantage! Even if she's a ghost ;D

What a cliffhanger ending!
Apr 30, 2012 7:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
rodac said:
I just don't want it to end like Ano Hana. I'm still recovering from the sadness there, and I like Yuuko even more than Menma (just added Yuuko to my favourites list).
I braced myself for a sad ending when I saw Yuuko "singing" Calendrier in the ED the first time.
Apr 30, 2012 7:10 PM

Dec 2011
Beautiful episode.
Jealousy everywhere :p
Apr 30, 2012 7:21 PM

Dec 2011
Dat fanservice...

Girls being scared never gets old.
Poor Okonogi, by the four card distribution :)
I lover her airheadedness and a scaredycat.
But Kirie is adorable too.

Yuuko is so obsessive... Hahaha. So cute being jealous to the other girls.
Nice episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2012 7:47 PM

Aug 2011
Another great and insane episode! 10/10

And i agree with most ppl, this anime looks like its gonna have a gay sad ending..., already bracing for it from now.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Apr 30, 2012 8:08 PM

Dec 2011
I wonder when the evil ghost will appear. We've only seen glimpses of her.
Apr 30, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:
Spacebar said:
Stark700 said:
Yuuko is best troll of Spring 2012 Season :>

Nope, you forgot about Koko :)

Oh ye, I forgot about her.

She and Yuuko are my favorite trolls this season.

Yeah man, totally agree with you
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Apr 30, 2012 8:21 PM

Jan 2012

DAT ASS !!!!
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Apr 30, 2012 10:00 PM

Nov 2008
Interesting adaptation. It's slightly faithful to the manga but delves away in some parts that seem to work better. Was also wondering what the shadow thing would sound like in animated form, figured it would of been slightly more demonic.

4.5/5 for the episode
Apr 30, 2012 10:15 PM

Jun 2009
From a non-manga reader, this episode would like fine or great but they skipped quite a lot especially the depiction on how Yuuko felt about Niiya going through summer holidays without seeing him and then this episode showed why she looks a bit upset in the first few minutes.

Still, it isn't that bad.

Apr 30, 2012 11:20 PM
Dec 2009
i think the next episode is how far i've read into the manga, so after the next episode i can't wait cause the rest of the episodes i'll be looking forward too since i don't know what's going to happen :)
tag©.androgynous
Apr 30, 2012 11:59 PM

Aug 2010
SweetDeception said:
Karhu said:
PaninaManina said:
Seven Mysteries?
Memorial Rock?
Supporting characters?
Subplots?
Subtle details?

Anyone see them?

Take that back, sir

Ef is one of the best (subplots were mixed and combinated nicely in the end)!
I agree with you, but please, don't push your ideas upon another. It's like saying: Everyone who dislikes a U2 song is a Justin Bieber fan... wait, what?
I agree with Karhu also... Melodies was subpar compared to Memories and for me... it didn't ticked as hard as Memories did.

Back to Tasogare... the romance factor... it will end bittersweet, with Yuko disappearing. That's how I see it, though I think we're far from it yet.
May 1, 2012 1:21 AM

Oct 2010
Tasogare, now with more fan service and a deeper horror side. At least from the story it introduced of the cursed stone. However TBH Yuuko is pissing me off with her spewing of BS stuff of curses and the setup dragging around is also getting annoying. Some parts in the manga gave out a much more better flow. I mean look at the end. It’s all nice but it could have less dragged out. It just made me think “GET ON WITH IT!” I mean just MOVE! Don’t drag on the beauty, conclude it nicely and bring in more stuff. Yeah due to my beliefs the curses shit is not true. Think of Another, did it help to ignore a curse? NO! You still die of it regardless.

That being said my favorite part is the following,

That is due to Yuko having that expression that it’s almost like someone had sex for the first time. I don’t know but that’s how it appeared to me based on her expression. Probably cause she never experienced holding hands. Possibly Yuuko got too shy to ever even talk with a boy.

The second good thing of this episode is the following,

Obviously one wonders WTF is that shit? Well it’s not surprising they may be other evil spirits that may even have taken control of Yuuko herself. Remember that shrine? Who says not many more sacrifices being made have not angered other souls? As such I think of this thing. Kirie is LOVE and really this episode she convinced of it. Her whining is MOE to me.

Finally I admit I did like the fan service of Momoe’s ass in the spoiler
shake it up! Among the other things I propose for my lateness the BTW.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is nice of Yuuko.

Image Dump and Image Stitches are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/tasogare-otome-x-amnesia-episode-4.html
some not seen around the net.

GIFs with signatures are left out in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=435901
Ecchi ones and some of Yuuko

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 1, 2012 3:51 AM

Oct 2011
yet more vibrant colors and beautiful animation - wonderful mix of darkness and light, horror and romance...
May 1, 2012 3:57 AM

Apr 2009
And so, the unofficial Paranormal Investigations Club goes on a summer "training camp" in the school grounds. Kirie's more vulnerable side is shown further, and we have lots of good scenes where Teiichi and Yuuko are alone together. Kirie mentions growing out her hair... I approve of this idea. ;)

The things that I didn't like in this episode were the alterations that were done (yet again) for the anime. A certain supporting/minor character from the source was cut.

Don't tell me they plan on minimizing the number of characters for the adaptation as much as possible. Could the fact that there are still only 4 voiced characters after 4 episodes be a sign that the project has budget problems? I now fear for an anime-original episode, or god forbid, an anime-original ending...
May 1, 2012 7:02 AM

Nov 2008
SayakaMagica said:
And so, the unofficial Paranormal Investigations Club goes on a summer "training camp" in the school grounds. Kirie's more vulnerable side is shown further, and we have lots of good scenes where Teiichi and Yuuko are alone together. Kirie mentions growing out her hair... I approve of this idea. ;)

The things that I didn't like in this episode were the alterations that were done (yet again) for the anime. A certain supporting/minor character from the source was cut.

Don't tell me they plan on minimizing the number of characters for the adaptation as much as possible. Could the fact that there are still only 4 voiced characters after 4 episodes be a sign that the project has budget problems? I now fear for an anime-original episode, or god forbid, an anime-original ending...

Actually, when you think about it, the story is set up somewhat like a stage play, with 4 major characters and some walk-ons. And there is really only one more major character to show up in the anime at this point.

So my guess is that the animation team is focussing upon the major characters deliberately in an effort to make this more character driven, rather than mystery driven. Given that they only have 12 episodes to work with, I think this is a good idea.

It's too bad that no one appears to bankroll year-long anime series any more - otherwise Dusk Maiden would adapt itself well to a full year. That way all of the mysteries could be animated. Maybe, if this adaptation is successful the whole thing could be done in the future. (It all depends upon how many other fans, besides myself, order the Blu-rays...)
May 1, 2012 7:36 AM

Mar 2012
Very Good episode... I watched it with the lights turned off... The sense of fear was goo, in special at the part of death rock... Imagine if niya died! Niya was tottaly trolled by Yuuko... What will be that dark ghost at the end of episode? I'm very curious...
This anime is getting very interesting, and taking the right way... It has potential to be a epic anime at four last episodies, like Another...
May 1, 2012 8:46 AM
Aug 2009
Christ, and here I thought this was going to be a decent series. The last 3 episodes it's just been one fanservice scene after another. Fucking pervert otaku.
May 1, 2012 9:03 AM
Jan 2011
ZeroZx said:
I am sure they'll get to the real mystery sometime soon, but for now I am loving the romance part with Teiichi and Yuuko. Its funny and sweet at the same time. And Yuuko's trolling is awesome haha. That was great the way she wouldn't let Teiichi see Momoe's swimsuit. Dat late night swim ftw.

Aha so Kirie does like Teiichi and she's just jealous.

There seems to be an impending possibility that Kirie might get possesses.
May 1, 2012 10:01 AM

Mar 2008
Nasty001 said:

And people still say, "oh, great terror scene!"

May 1, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
PaninaManina said:
Nasty001 said:

And people still say, "oh, great terror scene!"

I think you are jumping the gun. That's probably not replacement for what you posted.
May 1, 2012 2:55 PM

May 2012
I'm enjoying the series, but it just feels like the mysteries are being side-stepped too much.

Never read the manga. This is just the sort of feeling I get from watching it. Which is kind of sad, since I love mysteries ~
May 1, 2012 3:22 PM

Feb 2009
I think this ghost attachment to Teiichi cannot be healthy; I mean she's already dead.
May 1, 2012 5:39 PM

Nov 2008
MaxCrazy7 said:
I think this ghost attachment to Teiichi cannot be healthy; I mean she's already dead.

Good point. From my p.o.v., Teiichi is the biggest mystery in the story. Just why can he see, touch, speak to and hear Yuuko as if she were physically there? Why is he the first person to be able to interact with Yuuko in such an intimate manner? I'm betting that there is something odd about him that goes beyond the sort of psychic abilities that Momoe thinks that he has...
May 1, 2012 6:50 PM

Feb 2012
dbaranyi said:
]Good point. From my p.o.v., Teiichi is the biggest mystery in the story. Just why can he see, touch, speak to and hear Yuuko as if she were physically there? Why is he the first person to be able to interact with Yuuko in such an intimate manner? I'm betting that there is something odd about him that goes beyond the sort of psychic abilities that Momoe thinks that he has...

Do you remember the voice in the very first chapter/episode?
ZhouMay 1, 2012 7:03 PM
May 1, 2012 6:58 PM

Mar 2012
It was a whole good episode.

I enjoy a lot when Teiichi and Yuuko are in the swimming pool. The graphics in that scene were really beautiful!

And, yeah, I laugh a little in the cards scene hahaha one card per person... Oh, wait, we are three... Why do you put four? Because we are four... O.O...Hahaha.
May 1, 2012 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
Zhou said:
dbaranyi said:
]Good point. From my p.o.v., Teiichi is the biggest mystery in the story. Just why can he see, touch, speak to and hear Yuuko as if she were physically there? Why is he the first person to be able to interact with Yuuko in such an intimate manner? I'm betting that there is something odd about him that goes beyond the sort of psychic abilities that Momoe thinks that he has...

Do you remember the voice in the very first chapter/episode?
May 2, 2012 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
Really good episode. I liked it. Ghost and human relationship, kinda weird, but I don't mind it. Heck of a cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next episode.
May 2, 2012 1:17 AM

May 2008
Evil ghost stalking Kirie :D Loled so badly at yuukos prank writing Teiichi's name on the rock . Everything else was pretty decent

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 2, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2009
I really like Kirie in this. But then she is voiced by Eri Kitamura which is an instant win in my book.

She is quite Tsun which is also a good thing for me but I dont know, I like her character generally. I still think the story will obviously focus on Yuuko which I dont mind either as she is really adorable in herself.

Wondering how ghost lovin would work, especially if someone who couldnt see Yuuko walked in like Momoe XD; Reckon that would be hilarious.
May 2, 2012 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
Of course every anime needs at least one beach/pool episode, like there was not enough fanservice in this anime
Dragging Kirie into Teichi's harem - cruel.
Teichi and Yuuko romance scenes - well, at least without boob grabbing or fanservice and yuuko is not acting like sex starving woman anymore
That ghost - not scary at all, hope we see more of it or I'm starting to think that horror tag is for teh lulz
May 2, 2012 6:53 AM

Oct 2010
dbaranyi said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Good point. From my p.o.v., Teiichi is the biggest mystery in the story. Just why can he see, touch, speak to and hear Yuuko as if she were physically there? Why is he the first person to be able to interact with Yuuko in such an intimate manner? I'm betting that there is something odd about him that goes beyond the sort of psychic abilities that Momoe thinks that he has...
Can the cycle of reincarnation happen too? Him being someone that died sometime ago only to be reincarnated? Something to do perhaps with soul mate? It could make sense as to why Teiichi is the only one able to do things to Yuuko other than yours.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 2, 2012 7:06 AM

Nov 2010
Does it gets serious next episode?
May 2, 2012 10:01 AM

Feb 2009
Yuuko's such an annoying bitch.
May 2, 2012 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
1lau said:
Does it gets serious next episode?

How would anyone know? ... The next episode hasn't been broadcast yet, and the anime isn't following the manga page-by-page.
May 2, 2012 7:46 PM

Feb 2012
Really enjoying this series thus far! I haven't read the manga but maybe I'll have to look into it sometime! I really like Yuuko. Teiichi isn't that bad, I quite like him. Momoe and Kirie are also very nice characters so far! I'm enjoying the fanservice and all of the small mysteries they encounter.

Now as someone who scares easily though, that spirit thing that's been lurking around and appeared at the end really creeped the crap out of me. I'll probably have to watch something happy now since that gave me the major creeps. -_-; But I can't wait to figure out more about it!

Got to say, with every episode I love that OP more and more. And I already loved it the first time I heard it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

567 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.