Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2008 5:17 PM
Apr 2008
this ep was very boobalicious
Sep 16, 2008 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:

Next episode might be the last but it seems more like a 4th Season looming around.

At least that's what most of us hope! :P

Saito does seem to want to sleep with Loiuse alot... Perhaps they will actually get to do it in the novel? One can only hope ^_^
This episode was pretty funny btw.

Also, will episode "13" be like an OVA or something?

EDIT: Odd... the text in this post appears to be "Bold" even though i didn't add any tags...
Sep 16, 2008 9:33 PM

Jun 2007
what a waste of time....I can't believe this is how it's going to end. I honestly hope, if they make a 4th series, that it's better then this train wreck.

I'm happy I wasn't losing it when I thought the show was being written by two different people. Thanks to Angel999 now I know there's a new writer and thats why this series sucked ass.

isn't 13 a DVD only episode? I read it somewhere but I forgot where.
Sep 16, 2008 9:50 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
what a waste of time....I can't believe this is how it's going to end. I honestly hope, if they make a 4th series, that it's better then this train wreck.

I'm happy I wasn't losing it when I thought the show was being written by two different people. Thanks to Angel999 now I know there's a new writer and thats why this series sucked ass.

isn't 13 a DVD only episode? I read it somewhere but I forgot where.

For your information all I read about 13 is that it was to be aired uncensored to promote DVD sales but instead was opted as a extra episode that is to happen between 6~7~8 of this season about Taba-chan.

Glad to be of help to anyone ^_^ if there is ANYTHING PLEASE ASK ME. I AM HERE AND EVERYWHERE TO TRY AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 16, 2008 10:40 PM

Jan 2008
The first half of this episode was SO painful to watch. I felt incredibly uncomfortable viewing it. It got a lot better though when the fighting started. All I can say is that the final episode better be worth all this.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 16, 2008 11:33 PM

Feb 2008
That was a waste of 20 minutes.
Sep 17, 2008 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
viesiu said:
?? The preview said, that the next episode is the last one. But shouldn't there be still 2 eps left?

Yeah, it seems to be 13 episodes, isn't it??
Damn, i want more ep. :S

Sep 17, 2008 5:40 PM

Jun 2007
Ratings for this show went down 100 places in like a day.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Sep 17, 2008 6:59 PM

Nov 2007
Meh. That's just about all I can say about this episode. I really didn't expect a lot from this season, after the disappointment I had with the second. Still the last episode might just be surprisingly good. But... judging from what's happened so far, I don't think that's gonna happen.
Sep 17, 2008 10:46 PM
May 2008
I thought that this episode was somewhat a disappointment for myself. So far, this third season had a little too much fanservice in its story and this episode unfortunely continues this trend. Also, they really rush in having Heinretta pardon Colbert and the others without an explanation and I didn't like how the situation between Agnes and Colbert unfolded in this episode.
Sep 17, 2008 10:50 PM
May 2008
angel999 said:
Mikhael04 said:
Eechi to the max - and sadly, I've already voiced my opinions on that too many times this series. It's just died for me, the magic is gone (pun not intended). I think the majority of us are just watching it for the old show that we loved long ago.

The battle was refreshing, but as sakuko said it seemed half hearted in the end, which was depressing. In fact sakuko's discussion of scriptwriters is golden and probably true. XD

angel999, is that really true that the guy that did the first 2 seasons left?? If so, that would make SO MUCH sense.

Read that info here: h**p://www.sankakucomplex.com......so you can check if you want.

Sounds like they need to get a new writer for the upcoming fourth season, because this third season had too many disappointments.
Sep 18, 2008 12:06 PM

Nov 2007
Torisunanohokori said:
Ratings for this show went down 100 places in like a day.

Oh, right. Thanks for reminding me I needed to lower this show's rating.
Sep 18, 2008 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
Whoever did the writing for this episode must be shot and hanged. It's soooooo fucking unrealistic and contradicting, it just ruined my image of ZnT... it was going so well.. 8 is good... 9 is amazing.... 10 is not bad... but 11? Screw that!

Because of that I dropped the rating from 9 to 7 -_-..

The preview isn't exciting either... haiz.... 12 better be a good episode... lets see a miracle like 2nd season's last episode...

I suspect a sexual scene of louise and saito at the end of episode 12 O_o
XydenicSkySep 18, 2008 9:14 PM
Sep 18, 2008 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
FayteKenshi said:
Whoever did the writing for this episode must be shot and hanged. It's soooooo fucking unrealistic and contradicting, it just ruined my image of ZnT... it was going so well.. 8 is good... 9 is amazing.... 10 is not bad... but 11? Screw that!

Because of that I dropped the rating from 9 to 7 -_-..

The preview isn't exciting either... haiz.... 12 better be a good episode... lets see a miracle like 2nd season's last episode...

I suspect a sexual scene of louise and saito at the end of episode 12 O_o

Please do not shoot him yet cause he does other works that are ecchi but still might have potential but do torture HIM just no kill!

I AGREE WITH THE REST!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 19, 2008 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
Mediocre...though i still enjoy the characters, however some lame jokes in this episode...=__=

Nooo, next episode is last for the season boo
Sep 19, 2008 2:36 PM

Aug 2008
Episode 12 - Lelouche steps in and abduct Saito the Knight of Zero (Louise) via geass and make him replace spinzaku as the Knight of Zero (Knight of Rounds). Without Saito's help, the crazy golem proceed to pwn everyone in the world. The end.
Sep 19, 2008 6:20 PM
Oct 2007
angel999 said:
I AM HERE AND EVERYWHERE TO TRY AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.

>_> Are you God?

What I find scary is that this series is still ranked higher than the second series, which I thoroughly enjoyed minus the atrocious ending.

After seeing this season, I'm really not too sure I even want a fourth season. I can't see it getting much better unless the replace their entire writing team, and I can't see them doing that.

What angers me the most is it's taken them up to episode 9 to even get a plot going. There is so much more they could have done with this season, but instead it's felt like I could have set up a charity organisation to feed orphans and done something worth while in the time I've been watching this.

After the ending of last season and what this season has been like, I hold no hope for any decency in the next episode. Lets just hope it is a bit more painless than this episode.
Sep 19, 2008 6:23 PM

Aug 2008
I'm guessing there will be another season? I don't know how it will end when there's less than 2 episodes left. Though I must admit, this episode was pretty funny. Fan-service...

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 19, 2008 10:16 PM
Oct 2007
Louise was cute, that's it. This season is so screwed over while I had so much hope for it. Stick to the novel is all I can say. They just need to stop and by that I mean, don't even make a season 4.
Sep 19, 2008 10:53 PM

Jul 2008
One part of Louise I liked:
Sep 20, 2008 5:21 PM

Dec 2007
Anime-Destiny said:
I thought that this episode was somewhat a disappointment for myself. So far, this third season had a little too much fanservice in its story and this episode unfortunely continues this trend. Also, they really rush in having Heinretta pardon Colbert and the others without an explanation and I didn't like how the situation between Agnes and Colbert unfolded in this episode.

>.<; They spent too much time on fan service this season. They NEED to focus on the plot points. The plot could of been way better. T.T;

I am disappointed. D: I had to rate it down a bit.
Sep 20, 2008 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
Mikhael04 said:
angel999 said:
I AM HERE AND EVERYWHERE TO TRY AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.

>_> Are you God?

What I find scary is that this series is still ranked higher than the second series, which I thoroughly enjoyed minus the atrocious ending.

After seeing this season, I'm really not too sure I even want a fourth season. I can't see it getting much better unless the replace their entire writing team, and I can't see them doing that.

What angers me the
most is it's taken them up to episode 9 to even get a plot going. There is so much more they could have done with this season, but instead it's felt like I could have set up a charity organisation to feed orphans and done something worth while in the time I've been watching this.

After the ending of last season and what this season has been like, I hold no hope for any decency in the next episode. Lets just hope it is a bit more painless than this episode.

NO I AM NOT GOD. I try my best that's all.
Sep 20, 2008 6:06 PM
Aug 2008
Azul said:
Anime-Destiny said:

>.<; They spent too much time on fan service this season. They NEED to focus on the plot points. The plot could of been way better. T.T;

The problem is that they love the cliches too much.

Saito getting kicked in the balls is a cliche.

All the males getting turned on by partial nudity is a cliche.

They spend time on the cliches, and they don't have time to develop:

1) Louise's internal emotional conflicts;

2) Louise's magical development;

3) Colbert and gunpowder girl's emotional tension;

4) The nature of elven magic;

etc.

They *tried* to develop Louise's character in this episode.

A) Louise tried to get Saito to look at her;

B) Louise tried to chat up the baron to get him drunk/potioned -- in order to show that she's an independent woman who can undertake missions on her own.

These were feeble attempts at showing Louise growing as a character. IMHO these attempts failed miserably.
Sep 20, 2008 9:17 PM
May 2008
formosan said:
Azul said:
Anime-Destiny said:

etc.

B) Louise tried to chat up the baron to get him drunk/potioned -- in order to show that she's an independent woman who can undertake missions on her own.

These were feeble attempts at showing Louise growing as a character. IMHO these attempts failed miserably.

Both of you did raise good points on the fanservice and cliches. Hopefully, if they make a fourth season there will be less fanservice and a better plot development. ^^
Dark-EvolutionSep 20, 2008 9:34 PM
Sep 20, 2008 10:52 PM

Jul 2008
formosan said:
Azul said:
Anime-Destiny said:

etc.

I TOTALLY AGREED 100%!
Sep 20, 2008 10:57 PM

Aug 2008
Somehow a fourth season will seems weird. I wonder was it going to be about?

At this point of the anime, the charcters seem so maimed... thanks to the producers -.-
Sep 22, 2008 11:26 PM
Jul 2008
angel999 said:

I just wanted to tell you something I though. Maybe they just wanted money so when they make 4th season they don't have to put much to make money such as the fanservice BUT to do this to whole season is a BIT TOO MUCH if you ask me. This series is quite popular in Japan so doing that is bad to the fans.

yeh! maby next season itl be all searious like hellsing or something and theyll actually KILL someone... no? well it IS a good idea about the echii... i hope ur right, and next season there'll be a bit more storey... but has tehre ever been much?
Sep 25, 2008 7:44 PM

Sep 2008
hehe louise dancing was very funny
doesnt fells like only one chapter to go

lets see how it ends
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 27, 2008 1:06 PM
Dec 2007
I wonder why I'm still watching this below average show. I'm not bored and I've got tons of things to do, so it must be habit, I wish I had not started to watch the first season, two years ago...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 27, 2008 4:52 PM

Feb 2008
Jacut said:
I wonder why I'm still watching this below average show. I'm not bored and I've got tons of things to do, so it must be habit, I wish I had not started to watch the first season, two years ago...
Yeah, we're all stuck now... :)
I liked this episode though, ZnT seems to have forgotten its own plot but at least it isn't boring.
Sep 28, 2008 6:35 AM

Jun 2008
ffs stop with the boob gags, they were NEVER funny.

and now we have 1 episode to try and pull a decent conclusion out of the hat

this season has been a complete farce
Sep 28, 2008 8:41 AM

Jul 2008
Zeinzu-sama said:
ffs stop with the boob gags, they were NEVER funny.

and now we have 1 episode to try and pull a decent conclusion out of the hat

this season has been a complete farce

UNFORTUNATELY THEY THINK BOOBS GAGS WILL=$$$$$$$
Sep 28, 2008 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
DANGER! Fanservice overload!
But the episode was okay.
I can't wait for the final episode.
Sep 28, 2008 6:37 PM

Jan 2008
Lol, it's the giant warrior from Nausicaa XD
Sep 29, 2008 4:47 PM

Aug 2007
angel999 said:

UNFORTUNATELY THEY THINK BOOBS GAGS WILL=$$$$$$$

indeed.

big boobs = profit
Sep 30, 2008 8:02 PM

Jun 2007
kirche has super flirting skills
yay for kirke having respect to louise
mental state = powerful void magic
lol @ louise being deredere trying to get saito to umm.... you know xD
and saito couldn't resist... who could xD
and they are interrupted again, damn that guiche, die already
and agnes lets colbert live
lol @ the dances, every girl bounces their breasts, except louise, who waves... her... chest?
silpheed is so energetic..
lol @ the potion falling from her chest xD
pettan pettan tsurupettan!
damn that pervert bastard... go saito, slash him!
tabitha cried :(
nice magic fighting, specially saito's attack with the dispel
so thats how exhausting it is...
louise can chant magic now.... !!!
and the elf lives, and tabitha gets rescued.... yay
next episode should be intense.
can't wait for SS-Eclipse to release it (now that i finally caught up with their releases ;D)
Sep 30, 2008 10:26 PM

May 2008
wow that was reaaallly ecchi...

my fav part was when saito was on louise and guiche walks in...

"TE!??!?!" lolol
Oct 11, 2008 1:04 AM

Jan 2008
Eh, the first half of this episode was way messed up~ However I did appreciate the fact that Kirche recognizes Louise and their friends. And I'm glad there's no more blowing Saito up - although, I'm pretty sure Louise doesn't want kids. And if she does - well she's not getting any from Saito at least. How many times has he been hardcore sacked already? Tabitha and the whole rescue was sweet. In my opinion - the elves are the best characters xD

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 22, 2008 8:15 PM

Feb 2008
Well, there's nothing we can do if it is really messed up.

Just gonna watch it.
Oct 23, 2008 8:11 PM

Jun 2007
I think it is too late for this series. It looks like a six at the moment, if I'm feeling kind.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Nov 26, 2008 7:42 AM

Nov 2008
Richard_Omega said:
yay for kirke having respect to louise
(...)
and agnes lets colbert live
lol @ the dances, every girl bounces their breasts, except louise, who waves... her... chest?

Those scenes made this episode SHINE!!
Dec 13, 2008 5:03 AM
Jun 2008
I wonder why everyone (or almost everyone) has big breasts?
Jan 23, 2009 1:20 AM

Jun 2008
Because it's anime. Moreover, it's an ecchi/harem anime.

Also, THAT OLD GUY WAS LIKE...WTFFFF
Jan 28, 2009 9:53 AM

Dec 2008
At the first half of this show I was really satisfied.
but I dont need that much ecchi in this show.
that dancing scenes were horrible ecchi,that was too much.
Ok I liked the part where Saito jumped on Louise because she teased him so much ; D

In this episode I preffered the action and the emotional parts.
FabienneJan 28, 2009 9:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2009 11:59 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really know why but I thought that Dispel spell on the sword was balla as hell.
Aug 14, 2009 11:26 AM
Aug 2009
Darude said:
Great episode.

Next episode will be the last one. (episode 12)

Season 4 coming soon; July 2009.

Zero no Tsukaima ~ecchi no ecchi~

-daRUDE

Lol that prediction went wrong.
Nov 19, 2009 12:43 AM

May 2008
Kirke, was that the old guy's name?
Well, he may not be the most beautiful guy ever, but at least he has TASTE.

However, sadly, Louise still feels Pettanko even when she's complimented.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 30, 2011 10:13 PM
Mar 2009
I couldn't stop my hopes for a semi-decent ending from burning up into itty-bitty pieces...

Wtf was that shit? This was a penultimate episode? Only the last 5 minutes was worth watching and even then! It was like Pokemon where you beat the bad guy and he just gives up and gives you the key...
Jan 1, 2012 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!!

Or at least that's what the final scene with the villain sounded like to me...

Final season begins in a week or so. Here's hoping we get more elements from the novel in it. (Actually it sounds like the novel goes on my must read list, for when I get a bit more fluent in Japanese.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 25, 2012 1:14 AM

Sep 2011
I actually really like Louise's hair like that. Its cute. :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.