0.0%
1 out of 5: Hated it
7.7%
Average 4.3
13 votes
Apr 23, 2012 7:08 AM

Mar 2009
Ahh, they didnt spoil the raventails. D: I was assuming they would lol. xD

I cracked a bit when I saw "LAMIA SCALE - Jura Neekis" Everything full except "hair" which is 0. XDXD

ZnoteApr 23, 2012 7:13 AM
Apr 23, 2012 7:50 AM

Sep 2007
He is one of the 10 best wizards in the world. :)
Apr 23, 2012 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
I was expecting the nude photo of Jenny Realight, but maybe that's come after the competition ends.
Apr 23, 2012 2:46 PM
Aug 2011
bIuecrimson said:
I was expecting the nude photo of Jenny Realight, but maybe that's come after the competition ends.

We can dream. We can only dream.

On topic: Where you wendy? I want to see your stats on par with Lucy and higher than Elfmans.

Wendy
Offense: 3
Defense: 3
Speed: 3
Intelligence: 3
Kawaii: Cool
Apr 24, 2012 9:23 AM

Mar 2011
If elfman's defense is only 3 how exactly did he beat bachus? Natsu's stats...hellishly predictable. Laxus' surpassed the limits of the meters XD
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Apr 24, 2012 3:59 PM

Jun 2008
I expected Kagura's offense to be more than just five since she destroyed that thing without even unleashing her sword.
But she got cool at being cool. Now that's a lot of coolness. Lol. No one else can say that.

Lol at the eyebrow guy. Cool mark for the eyebrows. And what the fuck with Ichiya? Is he really that weak? I though he was suppose to be very strong but kind of silly so he never showed much power. But those stats show him being the weakest.

Anyway i think this stats aren't meant to be taken as fact but more as observations from that reporter guy and mostly from what he knows threw the years. For example Fairy Tail stats might be better cause he knows nothing about their training or power boost. Ichya might be strong but the reporter has no knowledge because he likes making an ass of himself etc.
Apr 24, 2012 9:37 PM

May 2011
LAXUS DREYAR! Pretty "Cool" stats.

I'm disappointed in seeing Sting and Rogue's stats. They should've been kept secret like Raven Tail's. Although Rogue has higher stats at first sight, Sting's "White" seems to have passed into the boundaries of "Super cool"

Jellal is definitely the wildcard in this tournament, he could of basically foddered 0 hair man if he wanted. That ? guy in Raven Tail is pretty suspiscious too though.
Apr 24, 2012 11:15 PM
Jan 2011
Kanic said:
If elfman's defense is only 3 how exactly did he beat bachus? Natsu's stats...hellishly predictable. Laxus' surpassed the limits of the meters XD

These are mostly base stats. Also Elfman power depends on his current form, if he uses Lizard form sure he has high durability but his offense and speed also decrease heavily as well. And Quartro Cerberus' Intelligence just shows why Bacchus kept attacking Elfman even with his Lizard mode on.

But no one would take these charts all seriously anyway, they are just... lacking.
Apr 25, 2012 9:35 AM
Mar 2010
Kanic said:

These stats are both supposed to be from the reporter, and before any of the tournament matches take place. Elfman only has a three in defense because the stats likely do not take the training/power ups Fairy Tail had just prior to the tournament into account.

Talukita said:
But no one would take these charts all seriously anyway, they are just... lacking.

You'd be surprised. Most people seem to realize that they're just for fun, should be taken with a large grain of salt, and so forth. But I have run into one or two people that believe that Mashima intends this to be a 100% accurate depiction of the current strengths of everyone, including all training and so forth.
Apr 25, 2012 10:00 AM
Jan 2011
GrayArchon said:

Talukita said:

You'd be surprised. Most people seem to realize that they're just for fun, should be taken with a large grain of salt, and so forth. But I have run into one or two people that believe that Mashima intends this to be a 100% accurate depiction of the current strengths of everyone, including all training and so forth.

I could take these charts seriously but the fact that they have "Cool" stats, lack lots of other stats (Endurance, Spell Power, Magic Pool, Versatility, etc. Even "Speed" has many types like reaction speed, attack/cast speed, move speed. I really doubt Jura would max all of those) and some character's stats in general obviously mean they are mostly for the lulz and the creator's knowledge is very limited. The numbers are also too low to decide properly, like when both characters have reached 5+ stats, you can't scale them precisely anymore and know who are better. And so on...
Apr 25, 2012 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
Screw the stats. THAT COVER!
WHY YOU SO GOOD HIRO MASHIMA?!
Apr 26, 2012 10:23 AM
Jul 2011
Kurogashi said:

@3@ worth to colour . .

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c280.5/
Apr 27, 2012 1:23 PM
Dec 2009
lukavminaev said:
Kurogashi said:

@3@ worth to colour . .

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c280.5/
haha hes talented :)
May 1, 2012 4:22 AM
Oct 2011
i just laughed at natsu's data omg
May 1, 2012 8:35 AM
Mar 2010
Talukita said:
I could take these charts seriously but the fact that they have "Cool" stats, lack lots of other stats (Endurance, Spell Power, Magic Pool, Versatility, etc. Even "Speed" has many types like reaction speed, attack/cast speed, move speed. I really doubt Jura would max all of those) and some character's stats in general obviously mean they are mostly for the lulz and the creator's knowledge is very limited. The numbers are also too low to decide properly, like when both characters have reached 5+ stats, you can't scale them precisely anymore and know who are better. And so on...

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying that you should be taking them seriously. Just that contrary to your statement that no one would take them seriously, I've seen people that not only could take them seriously, but did take them seriously.
May 2, 2012 2:03 AM
Jan 2011
GrayArchon said:
Talukita said:

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying that you should be taking them seriously. Just that contrary to your statement that no one would take them seriously, I've seen people that not only could take them seriously, but did take them seriously.

Nope, I know that, just wanted to point out why it shouldn't be taken seriously at all.
Nov 5, 2012 10:28 PM

Jun 2011
Ichiya... he's so weak lol.. Quatro Puppy.. they're so stupid -.- Anyway, I am looking forward for Laxus and Gajeel's fights :D
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.