Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 23, 2012 4:49 AM

Oct 2009
Asclepsios said:

i'm waiting for

Come to think of it, that person and Kouko-chan's on the near end... :3

By the way, I fucking hate the scene where Akado thought Kiyosumi won't advance (pardon the language)

Thank goddess Akado is...

Can't wait for the duo and our new beloved pair of announcer and Pro Mahjong player makes their appearance. :D
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Apr 23, 2012 5:38 AM

May 2008
I want to see Kazekoshi =/ . Mihoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well other then that its great to see Ryuumonbuchi again. Also Saki lolol. Unfortunately i dont see how Achiga can win at this time . And either way i dont want them to win haha it would be a little boring.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 23, 2012 6:01 AM

Jun 2009
KJacket said:
[For everyone who feels everything is so rushed, it is EXACTLY the same as in the manga.

Which doesn't exactly make it better, though.
Apr 23, 2012 6:09 AM

Oct 2009
greenmush said:
I want to see Kazekoshi =/ . Mihoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well other then that its great to see Ryuumonbuchi again. Also Saki lolol. Unfortunately i dont see how Achiga can win at this time . And either way i dont want them to win haha it would be a little boring.

I can't wait to see Tsuruga and Kazekoshi again... :3

Saki's expression is way too cool!

Well, I don't expect them to win/reach final too (Since I root for the High and Mighty Shiraitodai and no 2 Senriyama) XD

grandy_UiD said:
KJacket said:
[For everyone who feels everything is so rushed, it is EXACTLY the same as in the manga.

Which doesn't exactly make it better, though.

Well, at least we'll see Teru in a few weeks, just... be patient until then... XD
Apr 23, 2012 7:56 AM

Sep 2011
I'm glad, Saki is appear. ♥
Apr 23, 2012 8:15 AM

Dec 2011
Solkiskey said:
Annoying. I hope it gets better because I really don't like this so far.

Yeah sure, what do you even like? Once a hater, always a hater, what I say.
Apr 23, 2012 8:15 AM

Mar 2008
Well overall best ep as of now, however yet again they enlarged cast with badly drawn characters, charas in manga look so much better :/
Apr 23, 2012 11:56 AM

Apr 2010
amginex said:

but yea, its going fast. i have yet to see the original saki. maybe this series will mean more if i did. but im really liking it so far
I recommend watching the first season it's great and less rushed then the past few episodes we saw.
It's also goes in on the mahjong matches in a great way which we will also get to see this season most likely i think they will focus completely on the tournament now.
So there is a big chance we get to see a similar style of focussing on the matches like they did in first season.
I also recommend watching the entree first season not just a few episodes like some people recommend sure some episodes excel but you will miss out on a lot if you just watch a few episodes.
Apr 23, 2012 12:34 PM

Oct 2011
Aversa said:
amginex said:

but yea, its going fast. i have yet to see the original saki. maybe this series will mean more if i did. but im really liking it so far
I recommend watching the first season it's great and less rushed then the past few episodes we saw.
It's also goes in on the mahjong matches in a great way which we will also get to see this season most likely i think they will focus completely on the tournament now.
So there is a big chance we get to see a similar style of focussing on the matches like they did in first season.
I also recommend watching the entree first season not just a few episodes like some people recommend sure some episodes excel but you will miss out on a lot if you just watch a few episodes.

Just saying that watching first season now (after episode 3)
Apr 23, 2012 2:03 PM

Jul 2008
Dalek-baka said:
Aversa said:
amginex said:

Just saying that watching first season now (after episode 3)

Well, quite frankly you must be weird to think that Saki's groups could have lost the tournament in s1 with how the whole story was written.
Actually it wasn't a surprise at all, more like a 'how will they do it'.
Apr 23, 2012 2:15 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

Well, quite frankly you must be weird to think that Saki's groups could have lost the tournament in s1 with how the whole story was written.

That... Is why I just plain dislike Akado's character so far... >.>
(But she thought Kiyosumi won't be able to beat Ryuumonbuchi, because she didn't know yet what a monster Saki is... until she met her)

That aside, the one that noticed and got chill when Saki came near them is Kuro and Akado. Yuu were not shivering (shock?). And Shizuno just noticed it's Saki after Ako mentioned Kiyosumi... lol.

So the only monsters in Achiga are probably Yuu, Kuro, and maybe Akado... Other players' normal but potential players? :S

Humm... Achiga's got it easy so far, and they're even staying at luxurious hotel to boot... Totally different from Kiyosumi, lol. XD
Oohoshi_AwaiApr 23, 2012 2:19 PM
Apr 23, 2012 2:23 PM

Jul 2008
shizuru1412 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

That... Is why I just plain dislike Akado's character so far... >.>
(But she thought Kiyosumi won't be able to beat Ryuumonbuchi, because she didn't know yet what a monster Saki is... until she met her)

That aside, the one that noticed and got chill when Saki came near them is Kuro and Akado. Yuu were not shivering (shock?). And Shizuno just noticed it's Saki after Ako mentioned Kiyosumi... lol.

So the only monsters in Achiga are probably Yuu, Kuro, and maybe Akado... Other players' normal but potential players? :S

Humm... Achiga's got it easy so far, and they're even staying at luxurious hotel to boot... Totally different from Kiyosumi, lol. XD

Yeah but apart from Ryuumonbuchi, it doesn't look like any school that scored 2nd in the premilinary is notably strong as Achiga could deal with them without problem.
I would like to see a team composed of Saki,Nodoka, Koromo, Teru and Kazekoshi's captain. Would be overkill.
Apr 23, 2012 2:50 PM

Feb 2008
Not probably she actually got lost again, well Achiga could feel Saki as strong player cause she is a monster, but since Saki become stronger the last time I guess they felt even worster than what Ryuumonbuchi did in Saki.

Is it just me that love the ending song? :D

Maddo_scientisto said:
katsu044 said:
Shit son! wonder who pissed off Saki pretty much scared the crap out of everyone,and whats up with everyone having super powerful foot steps that can storm up a gust of wind! lol i wish i could do that.

Saki is probably just lost in the hallways as always.
It's like the first time Saki crossed path with Ryuumonbuchi. From Ryuumonbuchi's perspective it felt like a demon just passed next to them but in reality it was only Saki being lost sighing about what to do.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 23, 2012 2:54 PM

Feb 2008
Who knows that Shizuno will awake some hidden power later?
But still I don't think she can beat Saki, she is last player and strongest of them all in Kiyosumi.
They all actually improved when they play.

shizuru1412 said:
I don't feel sorry for Shizuno, but she won't be able to beat Saki...

Pfft, as if.

And Saki's awesomesauce, and I bet if Nodoka has to choose between Shizuno or Saki, she'll choose Saki hands down. :3

The way Shizuno is now, does she have/will have any special power?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 23, 2012 3:13 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

Yeah but apart from Ryuumonbuchi, it doesn't look like any school that scored 2nd in the premilinary is notably strong as Achiga could deal with them without problem.
I would like to see a team composed of Saki,Nodoka, Koromo, Teru and Kazekoshi's captain. Would be overkill.

North Oosaka (Senriyama's region)'s no 2's is Arakawa Kei's school, and Kei's Runner up of Mahjong Individual Tournament...

That composition is slightly weird...
But either way, an overkill team (3rd year & Japanese player only) - dream team? lol. XD

Blackbird said:
Who knows that Shizuno will awake some hidden power later?
But still I don't think she can beat Saki, she is last player and strongest of them all in Kiyosumi.
They all actually improved when they play.

Well...

I don't think she'll be able to beat Saki, too, lol. She'll probably will get raped by Awai first (Shiraitodai's Taishou, Team Tourney Main Boss) XD

That aside, looked like the rest of Senriyama don't have any hax power besides Toki... I feared they'll be like National's version of Kazekoshi
Oohoshi_AwaiApr 23, 2012 3:32 PM
Apr 23, 2012 3:23 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah it feel really sad watching girls with such enthusiasm to win the national but that we know that they have no way at all to win it.
It's like watching a puppy getting beated up by a pack of wolves
Apr 23, 2012 3:29 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
Yeah it feel really sad watching girls with such enthusiasm to win the national but that we know that they have no way at all to win it.

May them Rest in Peace *prays*

They ... well, I can't really say not skillful enough, probably because they're not 'monster' enough? After all it's against those National Monsters...

And I think Shizuno haven't play mahjong much up until she saw Nodoka win, so her skills might be rusty for not being used for years. :O (And you can't get the sharpness in just few weeks/days...)
Apr 23, 2012 3:59 PM

Jul 2008
shizuru1412 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

May them Rest in Peace *prays*

They ... well, I can't really say not skillful enough, probably because they're not 'monster' enough? After all it's against those National Monsters...

And I think Shizuno haven't play mahjong much up until she saw Nodoka win, so her skills might be rusty for not being used for years. :O (And you can't get the sharpness in just few weeks/days...)

The national is a battle monsters against monster.
So far from what the anime showed the "monsters" are:

From Kiyosumi's side:
-Hisa: Understanding the meaning of the tiles as well as always getting her bad waits.
-Nodoka : 99%-100% logical play, no mistakes. Usually logical player wouldn't count in this category but Nodoka's play is monstrous-like in that way.
-Saki : Unlimited Rinshan Kaihou works.

Ryuumonbuchi's side:
-Jun: Can see the flow of the game and manipulate it wih Chi/Kan/Pon/Toitsu
-Koromo: Setting the flow so that the game finish with her Haitei.

Kazekoshi's side:
-Mihoko: Can read her oponnent tiles from the discard and how many remaining tiles there is.

Tsuruga's side:
-Momoko: Can erase her presence so much that most people cannot hear anything she say, including ricchis. Most people cannot see her discard as well.

Achiga's side:
Kuro: All dora comes into her hand.

We'll probably see a shit load of 'monster' in the nationnal, including probably everyone in Teru's team. I seriously don't see Achiga doing good since other than Kuro they seem to have nobody else 'loved by the tiles'.
Apr 23, 2012 4:13 PM
Jun 2009
I missed those eyes Saki!

Apr 23, 2012 4:18 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

Ryuumonbuchi's side:

Achiga's side:

We'll probably see a shit load of 'monster' in the national, including probably everyone in Teru's team. I seriously don't see Achiga doing good since other than Kuro they seem to have nobody else 'loved by the tiles'.

That was complete list. :)

You forgot Touka's cold mode in Ryuumonbuchi... and Yuu... *looks away*

That aside, I'm pretty excited with the possibility of Teru's team being all monsters, or at least have abilities, like the rest of Kiyosumi's members...

At least it's confirmed that Awai's a powerful opponent, I can die happy...

Final would be pretty Epic, since Shiraitodai/Kiyosumi/Either Rinkai or Eisui/Either Senriyama or Achiga, and the focus is Vanguard and Taishou match...

Now if only Saki's manga is not slow... =,=;
Apr 23, 2012 4:25 PM

Oct 2009
EvilSniperTom said:
I missed those eyes Saki!

Saki's rape face = WIN!. XD

That aside, most of Achiga team has red eyes? Kuro, Shizuno, and Ako?

:S
Oohoshi_AwaiApr 23, 2012 4:33 PM
Apr 23, 2012 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
shizuru1412 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Ryuumonbuchi's side:

Achiga's side:

We'll probably see a shit load of 'monster' in the national, including probably everyone in Teru's team. I seriously don't see Achiga doing good since other than Kuro they seem to have nobody else 'loved by the tiles'.

That aside, I'm pretty excited with the possibility of Teru's team being all monsters, or at least have abilities, like the rest of Kiyosumi's members...

Final would be pretty Epic, since Shiraitodai/Kiyosumi/Either Rinkai or Eisui/Either Senriyama or Achiga, and the focus is Vanguard and Taishou match...

I do not count Touka's cold mode and Yuki's tako mode as being in the 'monster league'.
Touka's cold mode is just her closing her mind to the game alone. She play logical mahjong, the same as Nodoka but on a lower level. She appear 'cold' the same way people playing poker do not let their expression show off.
As for Yuki, it's only a mental condition and not a power by itself.
Yuki was said to have a very short term attention to the game, she get bored by it fast and the only way she can maintain that concentration is with Tako. Basically even though the Tako allow her to play mahjong on a higher scale it's still something she could do without Tako if she put her mind to it.

Basically rather than being chosen by the tiles, these two are just a 'I'll play more logically' mode.
Apr 23, 2012 4:31 PM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

I do not count Touka's cold mode and Yuki's tako mode as being in the 'monster league'.
Touka's cold mode is just her closing her mind to the game alone. She play logical mahjong, the same as Nodoka but on a lower level. She appear 'cold' the same way people playing poker do not let their expression show off.
As for Yuki, it's only a mental condition and not a power by itself.
Yuki was said to have a very short term attention to the game, she get bored by it fast and the only way she can maintain that concentration is with Tako. Basically even though the Tako allow her to play mahjong on a higher scale it's still something she could do without Tako if she put her mind to it.

Basically rather than being chosen by the tiles, these two are just a 'I'll play more logically' mode.

No, not Yuuki, but Matsumi Yuu... Kuro said that she's got ability and was in par (in terms of mahjong playing's skill level) with Kuro...

Eh, well, Touka's normal mode's luck still good, since she did win with dealer baiman on finals...

Toka's cold mode is able single handedly beat Saki, The Koromo, and Fujita-pro at manga's training camp... and ironically is the one that made Ryuumonbuchi lost the semifinal, since Megan from Rinkai's afraid of her, so she trashed everyone's else .... XD

Eitherway, can't wait for more mahjong play next episodes...
It's likely that Achiga'll play vs Senriyama next episode... and Finally we'll get to see Shiraitodai plays, sooner or later... lol.
Oohoshi_AwaiApr 23, 2012 4:35 PM
Apr 23, 2012 4:34 PM

Nov 2007
shizuru1412 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Ryuumonbuchi's side:

Achiga's side:

Im just going to put this in a spoiler since in a way it kinda is...but as far as Achiga's strength goes:

Edit: man I linked the wrong image at first LOL
Apr 23, 2012 4:37 PM

Oct 2009
game8910 said:

Im just going to put this in a spoiler since in a way it kinda is...but as far as Achiga's strength goes:

Umm... *cough* the second spoiler got wrong image when I view it, but okay on my part? ...

edit: lol. XD

Either way, it looks like everyone is fine and dandy.
Now just wait for Shizuno and Arata to play... and show their skills...
I wonder if Arata's skill is parallel to the 1st ending... lol. Shining Finger. or blazing fingers and playing bowling mahjong. XD
Oohoshi_AwaiApr 23, 2012 4:41 PM
Apr 23, 2012 4:53 PM
Jun 2009
I got really excited seeing Saki again, she is my main interest. Go figure. I can't wait for more of her.
Apr 23, 2012 5:39 PM

Oct 2009
EvilSniperTom said:
I got really excited seeing Saki again, she is my main interest. Go figure. I can't wait for more of her.

In which unfortunately we won't see her again until... Finals. Or probably filler episodes...
But maybe we'll see her cameo next ep.

My main interest is Teru's game... XD And Shiraitodai, generally.
Apr 23, 2012 5:44 PM

Sep 2011
The part with Ryuumonbuchi was not as good as expected, pretty bland. Though the introduction of Saki made up for that.
On the other hand...it seems like the dramatic overacting and DBZ-esque moves during mahjong games will start soon, which I hope not. That was so ridiculous in the original anime. >_>
Apr 23, 2012 6:28 PM

Oct 2009
SinDeLuXe said:
The part with Ryuumonbuchi was not as good as expected, pretty bland. Though the introduction of Saki made up for that.
On the other hand...it seems like the dramatic overacting and DBZ-esque moves during mahjong games will start soon, which I hope not. That was so ridiculous in the original anime. >_>

At least we got to see The Koromo, and her Battle Aura.. :3

Well, if it's moving according to the Manga, we won't see much mahjong games... >.>

I'm fine with the flashy moves and mahjong magic, though, I like Toki's blazing eyes on the preview... And Teru's Tornado. XD
Apr 23, 2012 6:48 PM

Dec 2007
Pretty big time jump. :O
Apr 23, 2012 7:59 PM
Jan 2009
this episode gave the biggest surprise for me O_O

i'm telling you, everyone was surprised!
Apr 23, 2012 8:07 PM
Jul 2009
Reappearance of old characters, yay! Koromo owning them. And then Saki!!
Apr 23, 2012 8:15 PM

Oct 2008
Demonic Aura Saki.

That's all I needed to see.
Apr 23, 2012 9:32 PM

May 2010
this ep was really good, seeing saki at the end was awsome and the cameo of momoko was awsome as well cant wait for the next ep
Apr 23, 2012 9:49 PM

Oct 2009
Cela's voice is weird.

Toki and Ryuuka's voice is hnnnnnggg worthy! *squeal*

So moe!

I was kinda expected Saki will trip, like the one when Ryuumonbuchi first met her. XD
But eh, Evil Saki is fine. (She probably just looking for the bathroom, though)
Apr 23, 2012 9:59 PM

Aug 2010
That was freaking awesome, i could barely contain my excitement throughout the duration of the episode, just waiting for Saki's appearance.

Seriously, they don't stand a chance against Saki, what can i say about her sister, she could probably end the match single-handed.
Apr 23, 2012 10:10 PM

Apr 2012
TheBatotot said:

oh..still i need more teru x)
Asclepsios-RinApr 23, 2012 11:06 PM

Apr 23, 2012 10:34 PM

Sep 2007
Please tell me there's going to be actual mahjong in this. They've done nothing but gloss over anything even related to actual mahjong playing so far. Now that they're at the nationals... we're finally going to see over the top hax mahjong... right? Right? RIGHT!? I mean, we even got to see Saki with her mahjong newtype hax. It's ridiculous to see a show about mahjong that has no mahjong in it.
Apr 23, 2012 11:19 PM
Jan 2009
Asclepsios said:
TheBatotot said:

oooh that's why! better read the manga :)
Apr 23, 2012 11:32 PM

Dec 2011
TheBatotot said:

What's Yuuki doing in that image?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 24, 2012 1:50 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Please tell me there's going to be actual mahjong in this. They've done nothing but gloss over anything even related to actual mahjong playing so far. Now that they're at the nationals... we're finally going to see over the top hax mahjong... right? Right? RIGHT!? I mean, we even got to see Saki with her mahjong newtype hax. It's ridiculous to see a show about mahjong that has no mahjong in it.

Next episodes it's 16th dunno what, but before quarter finals, and yes, we'll see some mahjong playing... :)

Achiga VS Senriyama... next two episodes I think?

And then soon we could enjoy Shiraitodai's playing...

And how. TERU!!!!!! ♡ And Awai~iii!! ☆

Victorpresti said:
That was freaking awesome, i could barely contain my excitement throughout the duration of the episode, just waiting for Saki's appearance.

Seriously, they don't stand a chance against Saki, what can i say about her sister, she could probably end the match single-handed.

Indeed.... I can't wait to see Teru plays... Her rape face... Yum. :3
Apr 24, 2012 2:05 AM

Apr 2012
TheBatotot said:
oooh that's why! better read the manga :)

shizuru1412 said:
Wasabi said:

Next episodes it's 16th dunno what, but before quarter finals, and yes, we'll see some mahjong playing... :)

Achiga VS Senriyama... next two episodes I think?

And then soon we could enjoy Shiraitodai's playing...

And how. TERU!!!!!! ♡ And Awai~iii!! ☆

Indeed.... I can't wait to see Teru plays... Her rape face... Yum. :3

i like how you said with "Her rape face".it's currently on my siggy lol x)

Apr 24, 2012 2:39 AM

Oct 2009
Asclepsios said:

i like how you said with "Her rape face".it's currently on my siggy lol x)

Lol, so far Teru is one of the most interesting 'Rival' on Saki Series...

Well, we have The Koromo, and probably Awai (but damn, we don't have much info about pretty much other Shiraitodai Member)

Mmm, Teru's rape face is better than Koromo's rape face...

And her opponent's despair is hopefully worse than the one Koromo inflicted to Kana... lol.

Mahjong = Serious business after all. XD
Apr 24, 2012 3:19 AM
Apr 2010
Aww hell yeah, Hajime and Koromo appearances! Christ this show moves fast though, was definitely expecting a bit more Mahjong action vs. Bansei, oh well. At least there's more time for some national level play, so pumped to see some beast gameplay scenes again. Loving this so far, can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 24, 2012 4:48 AM

Feb 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:

From Kiyosumi's side:
-Hisa: Understanding the meaning of the tiles as well as always getting her bad waits.
-Nodoka : 99%-100% logical play, no mistakes. Usually logical player wouldn't count in this category but Nodoka's play is monstrous-like in that way.

Ryuumonbuchi's side:

Kazekoshi's side:
-Mihoko: Can read her oponnent tiles from the discard and how many remaining tiles there is.

Tsuruga's side:
-Momoko: Can erase her presence so much that most people cannot hear anything she say, including ricchis. Most people cannot see her discard as well.

Achiga's side:

Let me add to that.

Kiyosumi:
-Hisa: Aside from her high odds of winning via tsumo from bad waits, she is very good into luring her opponents into playing into her hand.
-Nodoka: She is immune to any "power" that involves the manipulation of presence.
-Yuuki: She is insanely good at East (first) rounds, but equally as bad late game.
-Mako: She can remember all the previous matches that she has seen (discards and her hand) and has an advantage if she's put in a similar situation.
-Saki: Her starting hands are insanely improbable, with lots of potential closed kans and sets, which is why her odds of getting a rinshan kaihou are very high. She also tends to get a lot of dora, allowing for tsumos that reach 16000 per player and rons worth 52000.

Kazekoshi:
-Mihoko: When she opens her right eye, she can predict what the opponent's hand looks like with mind-breaking accuracy. Her presence also disrupts other players' concentration.
-Kana: She gets very, very good starting hands when in a pinch... allowing her to make insane comebacks.
Miharu apparently also has some sort of power, but it is not revealed in the anime or manga.

Ryuumonbuchi:
-Touka: When she enters her "cold state," her play style drastically changes to one that's very illogical yet effective. Also, when she is in this state, she can disrupt the flow of the game by declaring unexpected chiis and pons.
-Koromo: She can prevent other players from completing their hand with her presence. Her cruel style of play also drives other people over the edge.

Tsuruga:
-Kaori: Ultimate beginner's luck

How did I get this much information? Try Saki Portable if you can understand moonrunes. I haven't used Miharu yet, so I don't know what she does.
Apr 24, 2012 5:12 AM

Oct 2009
afkeroge said:

How did I get this much information? Try Saki Portable if you can understand moonrunes. I haven't used Miharu yet, so I don't know what she does.

Well, she'll warn you if you'll discard risky tiles...

Nice to see Kazekoshi cameo on the end...
Apr 24, 2012 5:12 AM

Oct 2011
They are soooo fucking obsessed with Nodoka. >>
Apr 24, 2012 5:31 AM

Oct 2009
CrimsonLight said:
They are soooo fucking obsessed with Nodoka. >>

And Shizuno, who thought that she know Nodoka better, claimed that Saki is her opponent... Oh, Shizuno, you shouldn't miss with Nodoka's 'target'...

And I could see Saki went berserk after she knew that fact, and bully them in final, assuming they even got there, lol.
Apr 24, 2012 5:32 AM

Aug 2008
afkeroge said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

From Kiyosumi's side:

Ryuumonbuchi's side:

Kazekoshi's side:

Tsuruga's side:

Achiga's side:

Let me add to that.

Kiyosumi:
-Hisa: Aside from her high odds of winning via tsumo from bad waits, she is very good into luring her opponents into playing into her hand.
-Nodoka: She is immune to any "power" that involves the manipulation of presence.
-Yuuki: She is insanely good at East (first) rounds, but equally as bad late game.
-Mako: She can remember all the previous matches that she has seen (discards and her hand) and has an advantage if she's put in a similar situation.
-Saki: Her starting hands are insanely improbable, with lots of potential closed kans and sets, which is why her odds of getting a rinshan kaihou are very high. She also tends to get a lot of dora, allowing for tsumos that reach 16000 per player and rons worth 52000.

Kazekoshi:
-Mihoko: When she opens her right eye, she can predict what the opponent's hand looks like with mind-breaking accuracy. Her presence also disrupts other players' concentration.
-Kana: She gets very, very good starting hands when in a pinch... allowing her to make insane comebacks.
Miharu apparently also has some sort of power, but it is not revealed in the anime or manga.

Ryuumonbuchi:
-Touka: When she enters her "cold state," her play style drastically changes to one that's very illogical yet effective. Also, when she is in this state, she can disrupt the flow of the game by declaring unexpected chiis and pons.
-Koromo: She can prevent other players from completing their hand with her presence. Her cruel style of play also drives other people over the edge.

Tsuruga:
-Kaori: Ultimate beginner's luck

And more to come. Both mangas are getting really amazing.
Apr 24, 2012 5:42 AM

Oct 2009
KaitoDash said:

And more to come. Both mangas are getting really amazing.

Well, while there were more monsters in Saki manga (Saki s2), nothing much happened yet in Achiga's side...

I'm freaking curious about Shiraitodai's member's ability besides Teru...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know this character from Saki Achiga-hen ?

lunalee1294 - Apr 9

0 by lunalee1294 »»
Apr 9, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jul 1, 2012

115 by Destroyer31 »»
May 13, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 3, 2012

99 by 0ni_Link »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 24, 2012

137 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 2:40 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 17, 2012

95 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.