Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2012 6:42 AM
Apr 2012
this topic can help each other to understand about kyou kara maou :3

hi anyone, the truth is i'm a bit confused with this anime even tough i only have watch it until episode 7. i wanna ask about:
1. who owns the wadle castle?
2. why those humans live in the same world as mazoku, or those humans actually the humans from that world?
3. in that world, there are some nations.. are they leads by maou too?
thank you so much for anyone who answer my question. it'll help me so much
Apr 23, 2012 12:19 AM

Mar 2012
1) By "wadle castle" do you mean Blood Pledge Castle (known as Covenant Castle in Genon's eng dub) ? The castle itself obeys the only the legitimate maou (demon king), guess that makes the current maou, Shibuya Yuuri the owner of the castle. As for the reason, you will know it when you watch season 2. An entire episode is made based on the foundation and history of the castle.

2) The alternate world described in kyo kara maou is divided into mazoku (demon tribe) territory and human territory with Shinmakoku being the capital of the Demon tribe. So yes they are humans which belong to that world. (Similarly, according to the story there are demons who belong to earth as well and there exists a demon king of the earth as well, all that comes a bit later in the series.)However a few human towns decided to side with the mazoku, these are the towns/villages that border shinmakoku. Its all explained well in season 2.

3) No,only Shinmakoku is lead by the maou, all other countries are human territories with their own king (ruler). Yuuri tries to make alliances with other human nations to prevent war throughout the series. Shinmakoku itself is divided and ruled by the ten nobles (you'll only meet them in season 3).

A bit long, but this is by far the most interesting series I've ever watched.
Hope you enjoy watching it ^_^

More topics from this board

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Apr 5

9 by Maou_heika »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! Episode 31 Discussion

Rasco - Jun 6, 2010

6 by msnut1 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:07 PM

» Conrad's Birthday (It's official now!)

Maou_heika - Jul 28, 2020

4 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 28, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! Episode 36 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 13, 2009

6 by Abyhape »»
Dec 4, 2022 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! Episode 70 Discussion

NEKO-est - Mar 11, 2010

4 by Dawizz »»
Oct 12, 2022 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.