Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2012 4:10 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is a lot better than the previous, very dark. Still have much questions, though. It seems that they will answer them all in the second episode.
Goh'Dan
Jul 6, 2012 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
What a date, owning the entire amusement park without lines
May 30, 2015 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
Getting better. This is definitely my kind of anime.

Mr. MC needs to get a gun or something... he's useless in a fight. Best-girl Aya is quite the shot with that bow. Her practice pays off. (those fairies are awesome!)

At least MC started wondering about how everything in the town was "waiting" for Aya. It takes people to run an amusement park... fresh food and icecream... strange stuff. I like it!
Sep 19, 2016 6:57 PM

Nov 2013
Another version of amateur drama and then horrible singing from Irritant-chan.

Sick "fairies" and the 2 fatsos were scary too.

A lot better than the first episode and the mystery thickens. It seems that something bad happened and MC-kun chose to forget and live an illusion or something. I like that he used his brain and questioned why everything was prepared for Bow Girl, despite her being the only human there.

And nice to see Random Shotgun Guy, No Bra Chick, Exhibitionist Chick and Emo Girl with bad naming sense again
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 11, 2021 7:17 PM
Oct 2019
ok this episode was lame. not sure i want to watch the third and final episode

first episode 6/10. second episode 4/10. overall 5/10
Dec 5, 2023 12:55 PM

Dec 2022
Starting to make more sense now. The horrible voice acting takes me out of it though, with how distinterested the characters sound, no matter the situation or emotion they're supposedly experiencing.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interlude Episode 3 Discussion

meneope - Feb 20, 2012

10 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:02 PM

Poll: » Interlude Episode 1 Discussion

meneope - Feb 6, 2012

8 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:41 AM

» Interlude Discussion

VessaKamio - Aug 15, 2008

9 by TheBigGuy »»
Sep 20, 2016 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.