Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mouretsu Pirates Episode 16 Discussion

Jul 9, 2012 7:28 AM

I think people get hung up on the word "piracy" ,and what they think it means, too easily. The way I look at it is that the future society is in love with the "idea" of the "romance" that is normally associated with pirates so they turned it into a form of entertainment. I don't really see a problem with this... that said, I really didn't care for the cosplay in this episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Mar 4, 2013 12:17 PM

The cosplay was cute! Ai is definitely my favourite of the Yacht Club, she's adorable.

Nov 16, 2013 12:13 AM

27CansOfTuna said:
I wish the last second of the preview for episode 17 kept that detail a secret, now its painfully obvious what its about. Regardless, episode 16 was pretty cool. Loved the actual pirate job and the ones being pirated comments and excitement. cosplay was odd but hilarious

I think Lynn is definitely my favorite of the students.

Yeah, but the question is once the get Jenny back, will she stay or will she go back to her arranged marriage or not. Should be interesting to say the least.

Jan 2, 2014 10:40 PM

That was totally cute especially that little elf <3 Funny hijacking for once :p let's see what's next!

Feb 22, 2014 10:41 PM

My, I felt so much second-hand embarrassment for Marika during the whole boarding…

The youngest girls, Gruier and Grunhilde, clearly are the best pirates apart from Chiaki.

Looking forward to more Ai and I hope more of the yacht-club girls being memorable in general. I can think of a lot of series (like Girls und Panzer) where characters with little screen time are much more memorable than most of these girls so far.

Jun 14, 2014 5:24 PM

Cosplay Pirates! Since when did Charizard become a pirate? XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Feb 27, 9:12 PM

it was bound to happen but the cring..

Pages (2) « 1 [2]