Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2012 7:23 PM

Aug 2009
RING CHRISTMAS BELLS, SANTA IS HERE, WE ARE CLOSING IN ON THE YEAR, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS MY DEARS ^o^ (sing..sing a long!!!)

Ahh...at last 2012 is coming to a close and so is our feature for Seiyuu of the Month/SOM also. We have received an overwhelming response for our SOMs and are glad that you all our enjoying requesting the templates that are created by our "awesome creative ADMIN team ^.^". So for our SOM closure of 2012 we have none other than the talented & beloved Oririn^v^, Fumiko Orikasa san. For many she's more known as Rukia Kuchiki and Riza Hawkeye from famous Shonen animes Bleach & Full Metal Alchemist, but there are many roles that Fumiko san worked on this year as well, namely Satsuki from Kuroko no Basuke^.^. Her fans say that it’s very difficult to detect her voice compared to other female voice actresses because she is extremely adept at changing her pitch/tone/voice. So we want to know what you guys think… the CHARA templates are up, so go head and choose ur faves *o*. We will be bringing in a new forum in 2013 with more SOM's and their character cards to choose from. HAPPY HOLIDAYS MINNA SAN & A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Admins can claim: All
Members can claim: 3

NOTE: ATTENTION MEMBERS!!! To claim the LE card, just mention the #post no with the rest of the format.Hurry! This Seiyuu LE claim will remain open till 1st January ^.^. - Thanks, Vomic Team.

Here's the format:
Favorite Seiyuu Character -
Why you like it -
Post No-

Templates:

skujJan 11, 2013 12:51 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2012 4:06 PM

Oct 2008
Favorite Konishi Charater - Hisagi Shuuhei
Why you like it - He is my favourite character my favourite seiyuu! ^^
Post No/Member ID - 1 ?

Thank you!
Apr 21, 2012 4:26 AM

Jun 2009
Favorite Konishi Charater - -Masamune Takano
Why you like it - hes funny i like it if he screams around in anger;)
Post No/Member ID - 2

sankyuu ;)
Apr 21, 2012 8:14 AM

Mar 2009
Favorite Konishi Character: America "Alfred F. Jones" (Hetalia Axis Powers)
Why you like it: Oh dear, hmm~ Well I've heard Konitan voice quite a number of characters. And America just happens to be the voice of him I remember the most. general character then it's probably Kamina But voice, then it's America, no questions asked. Simply because, out of the variations Konitan have on his voice, America's is the most unique and memorable one ^^ Also probably the one that is most deferent from his own RL voice.
Post No/Member ID: 3
Apr 21, 2012 9:18 AM

Jan 2008
Favorite Konishi Charater - Laxus Dreyar
Why you like it - His voice is love <3 I didn't like this character at first, but the voice just made me love him.
Post No/Member ID - 4
Apr 29, 2012 8:52 PM

Aug 2009
We do not have a clear WINNING CHARA (Its a tie but well, Konitan is just sugoi...so can't hep it). Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your fave characters with us...

All cards are delivered and we hope you like them.

To avoid member ID confusion I'm claiming this post :)

Post No/Member ID - 5

P.S. - For future member card claims please remember your Member ID. Thanks, Vomic Team.
May 18, 2012 8:35 AM

Nov 2007
I cannot choose between OnoD and Toriumi-san!!

Favorite OnoD character: Itsuki Koizumi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Why?: First anime character that I like about OnoD's ikemen voice.

Favorite Toriumi-san's character: Hajime Saitou (Hakuouki Series)... I cannot choose between him and Gil (Pandora Hearts)
Why?: another ikemen voice.

Post No/Member ID: 6

Is claiming characters from two seiyuus allowed?

===========================================================
Done...Awesome voice work + ikemen characters can be confusing...not to worry ;). Please remember you member ID is 6 and use it to claim future member ID cards. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 9:04 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 19, 2012 5:30 AM

Jun 2011
Favorite Ono Daisuke Character - Hmmm... Heiwajima Shizuo from Durarara!! xD
Why you like it - Because he sounds so badass and it fits Shizuo who is one of my all time favourite characters xD Also, I watched Kuroshitsuji a year before watching Durarara!! and that's when I became addicted to Ono-san's voice xD So, when I heard Shizuo's voice for the first time, I was like "Wow! This is Sebastian?! He's amazing <3" xD
Post No/Member ID - 7

Tnx ^^
===============================================================
Done... Yeah he's the authentic bad-ass character...but Shizou does have a smexy appeal as well. Wow, was Ono san's voice so different in the two animes :O...amazing indeed!!! Please remember your member ID is 7 and use it for future member card claims. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 9:01 AM
May 21, 2012 5:56 PM
Apr 2010
Favorite Ono Daisuke - Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji xD
Why you like it - Because he's so awesome *A* And so hawt~ Also one hell of a butler XD
Post No/Member ID - 8

============================================================

Done...I heard you LOUD AND CLEAR...Ono san is definitely awesome and no doubt made Sebastian look a more smexy butler ;). Please remember your member ID is 8 and use it for future member card claims. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 8:56 AM
May 22, 2012 3:25 PM

Apr 2009
Favorite OnoD character: Heiwajima Shizuo -Durarara!
Why? : He is not a typical OnoD character and when he says "Izaaaaayaa-kunn" on that deep voice is just... I think anyone who saw the anime understands what am I talking about. And there is Shizuo's character song,too.. *-* *drools*
But to tell the truth it was a really hard choice, since he is great in every role he plays.
ID: 9
===========================================================

Done...yeah Shizou was awesome when he screamed Izayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ;), no one can beat Ono-san's scream in Durarara!!! He was one entertaining character in that anime. Please remember your member ID is 9 and use it from now on to claim future member cards. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 8:35 AM

May 29, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
Favorite Seiyuu Character -from above Toriumi kousuke -Saito Hajime

Why you like it - Simple hes Voice is Smexy we have a wide character volume doesnt matter if yaoi stuff, crazy charas or shy ones he rulez :)
Post No/Member ID - 11

sankyuu<3
=============================================================

Done... I agree, Kousuke san has played some really droolsome yaoi characters...he definitely rules :D. Please remember your Member ID is 2 (not 11) that you got in your last claim post. Please use this ID from now on for future member card claims. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 8:29 AM
May 31, 2012 2:32 AM

May 2011
Favorite Rie Kugiyama Character - Kagura
Why you like it - Kagura is a character that really springs life into Gintama. There are times where she really brings out some over top lmao moments that you just can't contain the laughter XD. On top of that, she peaks at the level of insanity in one of the greatest arcs in the series that made me love her character. It was at that moment I witnessed one of the greatest examples of sadistic combat. Rie Kugimiya is an excellent choice for a character as awesome as her's.
Post No/Member ID - 12
==========================================================
Done...hope you like it. Lovely response on why you like the character, you literally made me curious about checking the anime out ;). Just remember that your member ID is 11 (not 12, there is some confusion going on with ID's) and use this ID from now on to claim future member cards as well. Thanks.
skujJun 6, 2012 8:24 AM
Jun 24, 2012 5:59 PM

Jun 2009
kYA tAKAHIRO sAKURai :) love all the cards from him ~~

why I love him its easy hes awesome for all kinds of caras bad ass charas included :)
Jun 24, 2012 10:31 PM

May 2012
Favorite Saurai takahiro Character - Kanda yuu
Why you like him- because his voice is sexy *___*
Post No/Member ID -13

arigato~
Sadame-tanJun 29, 2012 7:18 AM
Jul 2, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2009
Favorite Seiyuu Character - (Sakurai Takahiro) Luka
Why you like it - His voice and style is just awesome in Uraboku ♥
Post No/Member ID -15

Favorite Seiyuu Character - (Sawashiro Miyuki) Celty
Why you like it -Her style and voice suited the character so much, the coolest lady biker of anime ;)
Post No/Member ID -15

Favorite Seiyuu Character - (Miyano Mamoru) Zero
Why you like it - Can a vampire look anymore angry yet sexy at the same moment, no other voice it best then Mamo chan, just loved him as Zero♥
Post No/Member ID - 15
skujJul 4, 2012 4:42 PM
Jul 3, 2012 9:27 PM
Feb 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character (Sakurai Takahiro): Jirou from Black Blood Brothers
Why you like it - Jirou is one of my most favorite vampires & Sakurai-san makes him even sexier XD
Post No/Member ID - I really have no idea because everyone is putting a different number >.< Please help me out here! Thank you :)

Yeah, to do away with the confusion we are changing the rule and keeping the post no that you posted on. Your post ID is 16.

=============================================================

CARDS DONE & DELIVERED! (We hope you like them)
skujJul 24, 2012 7:38 AM
Jul 8, 2012 6:23 PM

Nov 2007
Favorite Seiyuu Character - I cannot choose, but I will choose Shouma
Why you like it - he's so cute!!
Post No- 6
Jul 22, 2012 9:23 PM
Feb 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character -Nishimi Kaoru
Why you like it -I adore Kaoru so much & Kimura-san's emotional performance was amazing!
Post No -16

Thank you :D
Jul 23, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2012
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kodaka Hasegawa
Why you like it - He's just so cute xD one of my favorite male anime characters~
Post No- 17
Jul 23, 2012 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Hinata Hideki
Why you like it - Angel beats was what really got me into anime and Hinata was my favorite character from the show. I liked the comic relief he gave to the show and his friendship with the protagonist Otonashi.

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kise Ryouta
Why you like it - I think Kimura-san's voice fits Kise's character well. Kise has a laid-back attitude and he's one of my favorite characters from the show. I also think he's cute <3

Post No- 18
AkieJul 23, 2012 9:34 PM

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 24, 2012 5:52 AM

Mar 2010
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Takizawa, Akira
Why you like it - Because he's a cutie character that lost his memory and i think it's funny it shows up nude at the white house.
Post No- 19

Please And Thank You
SibbyChuJul 26, 2012 1:11 PM
Jul 24, 2012 9:53 AM

Aug 2011
Why you like it - He's awesome :3 One of my favourite from Kurobasu <3 Aww,and he is very hot xDDD
Post No- 20 ?

Arigatou :D
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jul 24, 2012 10:07 AM

Oct 2008
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kise Ryota
Why you like it - He is my one of my favourite's in this anime! I think he is funny, and cute.
Post No- 21

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Nishimi Kaoru
Why you like it - I really like his character type. And he's face is beautiful!
Post No- 21
Jul 26, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Asaba Yuuki
Why you like it - Its not that he is lazy, it is because he is trying to be his own person while sharing the same face as Yuuta, well they are twins what a complex situation along with a complex set of feelings.
Post No- 22

Sugar-Jul 26, 2012 1:15 PM
Jul 26, 2012 10:05 AM

May 2010
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kise Ryota
Why you like it -hm~~i find that his voice is somewhat unique~ =3
Post No- 23

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kira Yamato ( Hoshi Souichirou)
Why you like it - hm~~there are so many reasons~~hm~~i like how he changes his voice maybe??
Post No- 23

i don't really how this work~so if this one is a "no" then~

thanks in advance~

============================================================
The LE card request is just limited to Seiyuu of the Month (Kumura San for July) & if there is no mention of another seiyuu in the announcement. If you have any other fave character of Kimura san, you can request that as well. As you have already made ur fave chara request so u r good :).
skujJul 26, 2012 12:58 PM
[/url]
Jul 31, 2012 8:31 AM
Aug 2010
Why you like it - My favorite out of the Kiseki no Sedai. I think he's funny and I like how he has the ability to make any move he sees his own.
Post No - 24

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Asaba Yuuki
Why you like it - Yuki's also funny. He's always poking fun at Kaname and there's a sibling rivalry with his twin Yuuta.
Post No-24

Thanks to all who participated ^o^ and we love listening to your comments about our SOM's. Keep writing in and requesting your claims. Thanks as always, Vomic Team
skujAug 28, 2012 3:05 PM

Aug 21, 2012 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
AUGUST SOM REQUESTS start from here...pls. mention the post no on which you post your request

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Karen Araragi
Why you like it - Well since she is 1 of the fire sister's I guess you can say I like the Fireball personality of Karen when she interacts with her onii-sama Koyomi.
Post No- 27 for August :)
skujAug 28, 2012 3:08 PM
Aug 21, 2012 8:42 PM

May 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Suzutsuki Kanade
Why you like it - Love her sadistic yet cute voice there!
Post No- 28
Aug 21, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2007
Yachiyo Todoriko (WORKING!! & WORKING'!!)
Only Character that I like from her (Please don't get offended, but I don't like her voices most of time, and her face is not pretty, and even her make-up on her face is too fake (too much make up).).

Thanks.
tsubasaloverSep 13, 2012 6:08 PM
Aug 22, 2012 5:31 AM

Jul 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Todoroki Yachiyo from Working!!
Why you like it - Well, it's not like she's my favorite character. But I really like her soft voice that really suits her naive and slow personality. I love it~! xD
Post No- 4 for August.

Thanks~
Aug 31, 2012 5:12 AM

Aug 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Cana Alberouna from Fairy Tail
Why you like it - She is my fav character of Eri Kitamura,so..xDD I love her voice and her personallity ^^
Post No- 5 for August.

Thank you <3
Fuchsia said:
Aug 31, 2012 5:19 AM

Aug 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Todoroki Yachiyo from Working!!
Why you like it - Because she is interesting character and I like her ^^
Post No- 5 for August.

Thank you <3
Fuchsia said:
Sep 13, 2012 6:08 PM

Nov 2007
Minori Kushieda (Toradora) and Yuuki Cross/Kuran (Vampire Knights)
I like her the most comparing to other Toradora main girls. Tohru is the first character I know from her and I also like Yuuki.

Thanks.
Sep 14, 2012 1:32 AM

May 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Tsukimiya Ayu (Kanon)
Why you like it - because love her sweet and uguu~ voice there XD

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Sawachika Eri (School Rumble)
Why you like it - because of her tsundere voice.

Post no. 28
SilentTruthSep 14, 2012 8:33 PM
Sep 14, 2012 2:08 PM

Jul 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Hanyuu from Higurashi~!
Why you like it - Actually, she made me appreciate Horie's voice. She's so cute nano desu~ XD

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Tsukimiya Ayu.
Why you like it - Ah, she's the only one of the girls that I liked in Kanon. I really liked her story, she's the only one for Yuichi. Uguu~

Post No- 35

Thank you~ :D
Sep 17, 2012 7:01 PM
Feb 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Tohru Honda
Why you like it - Tohru is absolutely adorable, even when she gets on my nerves lol

Post No- 16

Thank you :)
Sep 20, 2012 1:33 AM

May 2009
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Usui Takumi & Masamune Takano
Why you like it - Because he is interesting character and I like him^^

Post No- 37

Thank you :)
Otaku-AnikiOct 10, 2012 1:09 PM
Sep 24, 2012 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Tohru Honda and Yuuki Cross
Why you like it - its the different aspects of the chars that i liked. One sweet and innocent and keeping a secret. The other completely held out of the loop to find her life wasn't what she thought it was.
Post No- 38 but 1st post for Yui Horie >(^x^)<
Sugar-Sep 24, 2012 7:44 PM
Oct 5, 2012 12:28 AM

May 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Okumura Rin
Why you like it - Cool attitude and great chef as well.

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Accelerator
Why you like it - HIS LAUGH FTW!! BADASS AS WELL

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Usui Takumi
Why you like it - His charming and his voice are the BEST!!

Post no. 38
Oct 5, 2012 3:17 AM

Nov 2007
I cannot choose just two!! I LOVE NOBU SO MUCH!!

But I will choose Kisa and Usui
So cute~~~ for Kisa and So cool~~~ for Usui.
Oct 7, 2012 12:06 AM

Jul 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character -Okumura Rin
Why you like it -He is a great cook with a good heart and tries hard to accomplish any task before him.
Favorite Seiyuu Character -Usui Takumi
Why you like it - Perverted Alien need I say more
Post No- 41

I also like him as Otonashi Io from Acchi Kocchi. Io was just too cute!!! >(^x^)<
Oct 7, 2012 4:11 AM

Nov 2007
SugarDumplin said:
I also like him as Otonashi Io from Acchi Kocchi. Io was just too cute!!! >(^x^)<

ME, TOO!!
Oct 7, 2012 4:33 AM

May 2011
tsubasalover said:
SugarDumplin said:

ME, TOO!!

LOL Io maniac
Oct 7, 2012 4:40 AM

May 2011
Why you like it - He just sounds too hot >//<
Post No- 44

Thank you :D
Oct 7, 2012 5:47 AM
Apr 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character -Okumura Rin
Why you like it : his voice is just 2 cool, i mean he voice acted 4 so many amazing amazing characters.

Why you like it - i love his voice
Post No- 45
Oct 7, 2012 11:54 AM
Dec 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Nizuma Eiji
Why you like it -

Why you like it -

Post No- 46

Thank you!
Oct 7, 2012 10:02 PM
Feb 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Okumura Rin
Why you like it - He's so high energy and cute!

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Niizuma Eiji
Why you like it - He's the biggest weirdo and makes me laugh :D

Post No- 16

Thanks so much!
Oct 7, 2012 10:24 PM

Oct 2011
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Okumura Rin!!!
Why you like it - it's adorable! suits Rin so much! and idk, the voices he makes when he's surprised or trips is cute and i haven't really heard other seiyuus do that :D

Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kisa Shouta
Why you like it - oh gosh Kisa-san ;u; <3 i love him and his voice just cause he was in Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and was Yukina's bf xD <333 again, the voice really suited the character and the moans omnomnomnom >;3

Post No- 48

thank you!
Oct 7, 2012 10:39 PM

Jan 2011
oh wow... way too hard.......

first, as a fujoshi, of course Kisa Ryouta~
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kisa Ryouta
Why you like it - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is one of my fave yaoi of all time, and Kisa is super cute with Yukina <3 ESPECIALLY the most recent chapter!! no spoilers though. =)
Post No- 49

Why you like it - it was hard... it was between him and Rin, but in the end, I think I'm in love with KwMS and Usui's epicness, who else can play violin w/ a broken arm XD
Post No- 49

thanks for the cards! =)

I was gonna wait til I was post 50 but.. ah well. ><

Oct 10, 2012 1:05 PM

May 2009
Favorite Seiyuu Character - Kisa Ryouta , Usui Takumi
Why you like it - I love his voice
Post No- 50
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 500! ★GAME★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Aug 15, 2013

1804 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:01 PM

Sticky: » °✦STAFF ROOM✦° [Admins/Officers Only] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

497 by Mayuka »»
Oct 29, 2019 11:57 AM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign up! __φ(・ω ・` ) ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

121 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM SEPTEMBER 2017 - KAYANO AI

skuj - Jan 6, 2017

24 by 02miukie »»
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sticky: » [VOTING OPEN]* Best Anime/Seiyuu/Characters/Couples/Ops/Eds of 2016 *

skuj - Feb 5, 2017

33 by WinterFireworks »»
Mar 12, 2017 9:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.