Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2012 9:29 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Goro is first in space while Lostman is still on the waiting list as fifth or sixth backup crew. It seems Goro is interested on Riyoko, he has an eye for his women after all. LOL

Uhmm Goro's eyeing for the moon now? I had to see episode 1 again to confirm what Flora Bonmarche AKA Snow White to our heroes really said before she died.

Flora Bonmarche said:
My husband... told me I could see a satellite from...the top of Mount Everest, on a good day.

From Goro and Lostman's POV at the top of Mount Everest in episode 1, both the ISS and the moon are visible and appears in conjunction to their field of vision. They both fit the description as satellites too, the former an artificial satellite and the latter a natural one. Only difference is you can see the moon from anywhere around the world as long as it's on the side of the world your in.

I guess it's inevitable they'll go to the moon since it's in the title of the series after all. Well let's go to the moon to mine the Helium 3 already. XD

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 11, 2013 12:10 AM

Jul 2007
lmao, goro is hilarous during that interview. This episode was pretty good, goro finally gets to go up into space and see just how close he is to the moon now. I liked how he saved that women from being crippled.

Their were quite alot of symbolism in this episode as well dating back to episode 1 bout the snow white reference and also the thing bout how both men strive on being lucky and how man have to take gambles well in space, if your in a bind, you have to do what ever it takes to come out alive.

The animation is just beautiful in this episode. It looks like next episode is going to be even better.

Dec 7, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2012
Those damn guys xD I thought they were all assholes at the beginning, but they were just joking around with Goro.

I hate people like steve's ex-wife. She seems like such a bitch.

Damn shows like this make me really want to go to the moon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Apr 19, 2012

4 by Tsukaji »»
Jul 13, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 2 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

6 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 1 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 13, 2009

7 by KannoSugako »»
Nov 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 12 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Sep 7, 2009

6 by Mayuka »»
Jun 21, 2016 7:37 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile Episode 3 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jul 29, 2009

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 20, 2016 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.