Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kangoku Senkan Episode 4 Discussion

Apr 18, 2012 11:25 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a literal Charlie-Foxtrot this was! The antagonist won... and those two just became his harem, no that would be too kind and classy, uhmm brainwashed sex slaves in-heat in a dark and cheap whorehouse somewhere. XP I shudder at the thought of the future of the United Federation.

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.

May 27, 2012 3:23 PM
I don't want to sound redundant but why is that baddie(the antagonist who brainwashed them) is still so pissed over that 4 year old grudge(humiliating wise yes back then, but he already won the battle of this present mind-rape) and its like did he really thought they would remember who the heck he is after 4 years?

Aug 1, 2015 5:11 PM

what the fudge...but in episode 3....then the court oversight...then episode 4 anyways....Im so confused.....and unsatisfied lol 5/10

Aug 27, 2016 7:26 AM
Gangrape in normal personality was pretty good.

It is the frustration and humilation of being powerlessness against such disgusting scum and suffering as their bodies are so demeaned and shake lewdly from the rape and crop strikes (*˘︶˘*)

That guy wanted so much to be acknowledged, but too much of a small fry to be remembered XD surely hurt his pride

May 5, 2018 7:59 AM
Overall, this was quite the borefest. I would've preferred it if this has been two or less episodes.

Oct 28, 2019 6:56 PM
This episode didn't make any sense, did they recon 3 episode?