Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Velvet Kiss Chapter 32 Discussion

Feb 7, 2018 12:59 AM

Damn nig I wish it were longer.

Still I'd thanks the author for this awesome journey.
When you didn't get any attack on titan spoilers and watch SS2-EP6 ↓
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzwzpir1WJXeNU5iVy0tWkhHb0U/view
(Broken ass link.. Just check out junkputty SS2-EP6 reaction.)

Mar 24, 2018 6:43 PM

i wonder if she's still a sex addict after the time skip,i hope she's not

Apr 4, 2018 2:10 AM

H-scenes pretty much on all chapters, sex addicted rich bitch who can't get enough and finally says "I love you" after all that lust :D pls

Anyway one of the greatest this type anime, I've read.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Sep 7, 2018 1:00 PM

I dislike the ending, but not because it's misguided but because it wasn't presented in the best way. I get the idea that IF they both had greener pastures in life it'd be a good idea to go seperate ways and maybe see one-another again. But, I didn't buy Shin's situation, he just had a regular 20-30$hr highrise job, nothing that big to lose. Sure he might lose friends and his culture of japan, but the manga failed to present that dynamic earlier.

Ending was a bit pretentious honestly, like the author realized too late what the story could've been. But I'm fine with it, the characters were great and it was a good drama. Like an anti-thesis to Brave New World

Impala said:
This hentai manga tried too hard to have a cohesive story it's funny. And don't get me start with the characters..

WOOSH

Nov 7, 2018 1:15 AM
Review Moderator
God Eater

Even though the story isn't particularly deep and the sex scenes feel more like smut than drama, I couldn't put this down until the end. The ending was disappointing, but at least it didn't feel abrupt.

Also...

Mutsumi >>>>> Kanoko

Feb 18, 5:10 AM

Woahhh good ending I think they Will married but Kano want to learn about family corporation

Feb 22, 4:48 AM

I wish this got an epilogue or an oVA/ anime with a different happy fuzzy ending

Mar 7, 6:55 AM
Really bittersweet. I feel like they won't actually met again, as Kano is probably not going to come back. The way that when he asked when she would be back, she replied by asking him to come wither her, and then the tears in her eyes when he said no. Idk tho. Thats just how i saw it

Mar 7, 10:56 AM

timpark314 said:
Really bittersweet. I feel like they won't actually met again, as Kano is probably not going to come back. The way that when he asked when she would be back, she replied by asking him to come wither her, and then the tears in her eyes when he said no. Idk tho. Thats just how i saw it

good thing theres no content after to prove your theory.

Mar 21, 5:12 AM
I really enjoyed the entire manga, very good story in an adult oriented package.
In hindsight, I wanted a little less sex scene, in favour of a little more story and developments . Especially the panels with the orgy and the guys screwing the girls who were pictured as mere instruments. Those parts really disgusted me.
The end left something to desire, The showdown with the auntie took berely 1 chapter and them without even keeping in touch for 3+ years for then go in separate ways anyway, with the promise to meet again one day. Those open endings really upsets me so much >.<

However, exept the 2-3 point that I mentioned the manga was really really good, it really hooked me and I read it in berely 3 hours, the entire story got me hard

I gave it 9/10, would have been 10 with an actual happy ending
Modified by Keo94, May 3, 9:21 AM

May 6, 11:21 AM
I don't know why people are saying that she won't be back, I mean she is gonna teach management on branching office, which doesn't take a year.

It is still a bummer for me that we haven't got the epilogue because the author went AWOL.

Jun 2, 7:08 AM
ss4chris said:
timpark314 said:

good thing theres no content after to prove your theory.

Exactly. I will continue to force myself to think that they are definitely going to met again and have a long and happy life together.

But...
Skittles said:

Mutsumi >>>>> Kanoko

That’s for sure. I’m happy to see that she is still seeing Nitta’s brothers more than three years later.

But yeah, except that I must sat that for long (for a lot of chapters at least since I finish it in one day) I didn’t really love that manga more than that and I hesitate to drop it since I was worried that the end would just kind of frustrate me and that I won’t enjoy it but I’m happy that I’ve finish it and that the end wasn’t one of the kind that I was worry about. (The fact that I push myself to read it in one day helped me to finish it I think. I don’t think I would have continued the next day.)
Modified by DieuMivas, Jun 2, 7:31 AM

Jun 14, 1:19 PM

a bittersweet ending with their emotions conveyed without any need to utter the magic words.I have fell in love with the mangaka on how she deals with her pacing of her story even when it is cliched at its core

Jun 18, 2:02 PM

daaaamn, that ending, i was so hoping for them to get together properly, so sad ;__;

Jul 18, 4:29 AM
I don't like this ending and I don't understand it. The work and career is only the source of money to live, they easily can live together and both have career.

He even can work in her company and support her in her family business. The trustworthy man on high ranked position is what she need.

On top of that they both have feelings to each other. So I don't see any reason to not marry.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]