Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 2012 1:25 PM
Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was seriously the ending? I waited for over 100 chapters and this is how they end it? I am seriously angry... its another one of those series you put so much time into reading and waiting for and then you get screwed in the end.....
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Apr 21, 2012 7:35 AM

Feb 2012
I really liked it, he is alive and they meet again.
Apr 21, 2012 9:49 AM
Sep 2007
Really the whole ending fight sucked, and we get this bullshit, this chapter shouldn't even have been made, it should of ended at 116. Haguro should of changed into monster, or eating Inugami fingers don't count. Yea I'm angry to, it seem the mangaka got bored and wanted to end the manga.
Hi
Apr 21, 2012 11:16 AM

Jan 2008
OrangeTigerXIII said:
wtf was that? totally disappointed with the ending. I agree. Chapter 116 should have been the ending. Chapter 117 felt like there is no closure how will he meet sensei in that condition? :/ Another continuation of where the ending left off???

I find it odd on how viewers of anime/manga, which are works of creative storytelling and imagination, lack any type of imagination whatsoever. Does everything really need to be explained to you or do you just hate having to think?

Imo this was a great series. The story, art, and characters were all interesting. But, unfortunately, i think this series killed itself. While i am a fan of dark scenes and scenarios, the rape "event" of the teacher was too much. I say "event" because it wasn't a just a rape "scene". I'm not trying to be one of the pure content and naive activists, believing that rape should never be in a manga. In fact, it was interesting to have it in this manga, and it did succeed in showing the cruelty that those humans had (heck, u could barely call them human). But, the rape lasted way too long(over 10 chapters). Not even most hentai manga(NTR, rape, gangbang) last as long as that did, and we didn't really have the choice to avoid it if we wanted to stay on top of what was going on in the series......no pun intended.
AmalgaMat1onApr 21, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 21, 2012 12:50 PM
May 2008
I agree I believe it ended to fast and the rape scenes were to long but I'm so glad that he lived and they are back together!!
Apr 21, 2012 4:45 PM
Dec 2008
Seems like the end doesn't fit with the rest of the story. It was so dark and that ending just feels rushed :S
I didn't appreciate the last chapters as much as I did for the rest of the manga.

Anyway,for me it was a great manga overall with a weak ending.
Apr 21, 2012 5:33 PM

Feb 2010
Not the biggest fan of the ending, I assume the story have more emotional weights, at least for the teacher, if Inugami was dead. It seems to be rushed and not thoroughly planned too.

Generally, I love the art in this manga, it was simply brilliant and did a good job of setting the tone of the story.
Apr 21, 2012 9:50 PM

Apr 2009
For me, this series could have been ended a chapter ago and I would have been satisfied. This last chapter does feel rather thrown together, but it doesn't change my satisfaction of the series overall. I'm not sure why some people believe this is a sad ending. I've read Akumetsu, another series by this author and the very fact that Inugami is shown ALIVE and with such a fervent need to keep his promise and talk of destiny for Aoshika and Inugami to meet again bodes well. He will likely eventually somehow escape that weird lab. One way or another, Inugami rises against the odds pit against him by the human world.
Apr 22, 2012 1:45 AM
Apr 2012
Love This!!
Cried so badly when he died but now he is alive again ~>.<~ That's just so awesome.
Aoshika is good too finally being happy with life, and they would meet again!
I am so happy with this ending. Feel like re-reading the whole thing from the very beginning =)
Apr 23, 2012 2:51 PM
Jan 2008
Synrite said:

I find it odd on how viewers of anime/manga, which are works of creative storytelling and imagination, lack any type of imagination whatsoever. Does everything really need to be explained to you or do you just hate having to think?

A little bit of both actually.... in order for me to see it as a good ending, they have to write it out in stone and not do the whole "let them sweat trying to figure it out" thing
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Apr 25, 2012 10:18 AM
Jun 2011
well it was a nice manga. would like to see it as anime and hear the howls whit sound and so on. but not the part where they abused the girls. that part did piss me of.
Apr 28, 2012 5:48 AM

Oct 2010
this was a good manga in the beggining, but ended up being really poop, the last 2 arks were so rubbish, thoroughly disappointed
Apr 29, 2012 7:26 PM

Feb 2011
renjikuchiki1 said:
Synrite said:

A little bit of both actually.... in order for me to see it as a good ending, they have to write it out in stone and not do the whole "let them sweat trying to figure it out" thing

I agree. The deus ex machina ending of "hey, my death was faked, I'm in a hospital, break out magically, and then suddenly I'm in Alaska with two full arms!" doesn't cut it when the rest of the series was so detailed. It felt rushed and cheap.

I feel like Tabata-sensei was just like, "crap, this is exactly the same as Akumetsu. Better throw in some happy!" So disappointed.
Apr 29, 2012 10:58 PM

Mar 2008
Like others, I think it should have finished at 116. I can't even understand how Inguami is still alive, he should be dead after going through all that.

I'm giving it a 6/10. It had a good first-half, but started going downhill from there tbh.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

May 15, 2012 6:29 PM

Jan 2012
OMG he was alive, wow..... but still....... that was so rushed and forced it was hardly believable, can't believe im saying this but it should have ended with 116, it was so nice to have her living there..... sorting her life out and looking after the wolves, this was bullshit, so dissapointed with that, i can get past the rape arc, it was horrible but i didn't want to base everything on that..... oh well, it was an experience, and I don't really regret reading it at all!
May 20, 2012 5:44 AM

Oct 2010
The worst possible ending.
He's alive? - OHMYGODTHATSSOFREAKINCOOL! <3<3

BUT. What with this lab? He was lab's mouse about 2 months and then he woke up - what a miracle! Wow. And then - no story about how he recovered.

It was like: I'm looking at the road. I hear a motorbike, I blinked and I didn't see that motorbike riding in fron of me.

I'm damn dissapointed.
Come out, come out wherever you are...
May 26, 2012 1:03 PM
Mar 2009
It seriously went down hill when this series went all 'rapey'

Anyway terrible ending....wish it would have just kept to the high school delinquent rote :/

7/10
Jul 2, 2012 9:15 PM

Jan 2009
The ending was perfect.

He should've died many times in the final fight with Haguro and his henchmen, in fact he should've died shortly after the psycho girl stabbed him, if that didn't clue you in to the fact that any semblance of realism went out the window a long time ago then you missed a pretty big clue, he kept losing blood enough to die three times over but instead of doing that got up with arm chpped off, sword sticking out of his chest and killed Haguro like it was nothing, how did he transform after all that? Didn't Chiba die of exhaustion after burning his life energy and being unable to go on anymore? What I mean is, this wasn't meant to make sense, it was a way to show off the cool art and settle things in a flashy way.

There are well written, morally ambiguous, dark stories with sad endings out there, Ookami no Monshou simply isn't one of them, and that was hinted at from the beginning, remember the twins and especially the ridiculous incident of the one who stabbed himself? The series is a Shounen but with a seinin overtone, just because it had gore and rape doesn't mean it would have a "gritty" ending.

Haguro didn't transform after eating the fingers? In my opinion That was a Good thing, since I read the manga as detailing the conflict of Inugami with his own dual nature of wolf/human as well as his conflict with Haguro+badguys who were more monstrous that he ever was or could be.
What I'm trying to say is Haguro was a monster to begin with, he didn't need to turn what with all those evil spirits sticking to him.
alcuradJul 2, 2012 9:25 PM
Aug 26, 2012 3:53 PM

Jul 2010
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
this was a good manga in the beggining, but ended up being really poop, the last 2 arks were so rubbish, thoroughly disappointed
Aug 29, 2012 2:10 PM

Feb 2012
OlinkiemJestem said:
The worst possible ending.
He's alive? - OHMYGODTHATSSOFREAKINCOOL! <3<3

BUT. What with this lab? He was lab's mouse about 2 months and then he woke up - what a miracle! Wow. And then - no story about how he recovered.

You know i don't mind leaving out the whole him recovering bit seeing as a little imagination is good but him being abducted by a mysterious organization, and being held there against his will after they faked his death to use him as a lab rat. That's a bit much for a final chapter twist, but past that other than the manga going rape crazy at the end like there was no other possible plot devices defiantly brought the manga down in my opinion.That being said if i had to give it an overall rating using Mal's system i'd give it a solid 8 can't disown the first half just because the second drug it down.
Sep 9, 2012 6:12 PM

Nov 2009
Well that sucks. I started reading it because werewolf stories are rare in manga, and I really liked how the series started, but it was getting bad really quick. The main villain was a 15 year old guy who looked like Joker from Batman on steroids, and apparently can convince any criminal to go do stupid things, that don't make money, and can get them killed, without any effort. The amount of rape was just ridiculous and half of the incident's didn't serve much purpose(either that, or schools in Japan are really fucked up), but to be honest, the philosophical monologues at the end where even worse.

My theory is that the author wanted to make a violent story about a teen werewolf, and a human woman who falls in love with him, but didn't really have any idea about the plot.
Sep 13, 2012 10:31 PM
Feb 2008
adis said:
Well that sucks. I started reading it because werewolf stories are rare in manga, and I really liked how the series started, but it was getting bad really quick. The main villain was a 15 year old guy who looked like Joker from Batman on steroids, and apparently can convince any criminal to go do stupid things, that don't make money, and can get them killed, without any effort. The amount of rape was just ridiculous and half of the incident's didn't serve much purpose(either that, or schools in Japan are really fucked up), but to be honest, the philosophical monologues at the end where even worse.

My theory is that the author wanted to make a violent story about a teen werewolf, and a human woman who falls in love with him, but didn't really have any idea about the plot.

Lol he did kind of look like Joker. and the 15 year old thing was ridiculous. All the characters looked like they were in their 20s so like late college students or something. It was a beautifully drawn series but it really went down after the school shooting arc. All the plot convience to keep Japanese Joker alive and doing nothing with the other werewolf reporter (i wouldn't mind reading a manga about him uncovering some deep supernatural secret and fighting enemies with his powers) and then just focusing on the girl getting raped while the main guy kept almost dying but not due to some pseudo power even though there was no moon. It really was pretty bad at the end. Dissapointing.
Sep 15, 2012 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
I must say, that this ending was TERRIBLE!.. And not because "I don't have imagination"! It's because it totally deus ex machina, that rightfully considered one of the worst thing, that can happen in the ending! Of course, why don't reveal some bad guys whose existence was implied ONCE before that!.. It serves no purpose, just a twist for the sake of a twist! First of all, why resurrect Inugami?.. Why did he do that?.. It's just a cheap way to create drama without actually creating drama!.. Even if Inugami would've dig himself out of the grave it'd be a much better ending! At least there was some logic in it (not much, but still)...

Overall, I don't think it was that good of a story. This author really should learn how to use created characters and not let them just roam on the side-walks of the plot, for only purpose of narrating something (Yes, I'm looking at you, Jin and that nosebleed detective from Akumetsu). The villain wasn't great. I liked him in the middle part, where he was just batshit insane, at least he was entertaining to watch.

Sometimes the story was just too stretched and repetitive, the philosophy was kinda generic, or nonsensical (what was that thing with the death of the world?). Like in Akumetsu, the world was divided on the total bastards and total morons (with only few exceptions)...

And I won't say anything about the rape arc. I think everyone already said enough about it...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Sep 21, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2008
This most mostly mediocre, it was kind of hilariously terrible at times but the manga was pretty lowbrow in the first place so it didn't bother me that much. Also kinda disappointed that nothing really happened with the plot aside from like 3 volumes of rape and it focused way too much on reiterating the same point over and over again. I mean, holy shit I get it wolves are noble, humans suck and Inugami's lonely, he doesn't have to have an internal monologue about it every fucking chapter.

Well at least the art was pretty awesome I guess.
MagEarwhigSep 21, 2012 11:20 PM
Oct 25, 2012 1:54 PM
Oct 2012
I personally think that the chapter of 116 should have extended more. The chapter should stopped at Akira in the darkness, then slowly opening his eyes (of light lol) and then below says "I must fulfill my destiny!" or something like that, then ended there! :D Not him fussing out, but hopefully maybe another series or sequel will happen and they can start from there, so he can get back to sensei! :D ( with the hospital people after him of course.) But of course, the author had to have a corny ending and not a suspenseful one.
Dec 23, 2012 3:32 PM

Dec 2011
I liked the manga. Everyone is complaning about the rape chapters were too long , i agree abut it was all to make it more dramatic. I believe the ending was well fitting and i believe it could be anybetter. I dont know what you guys read but all manga endings lack of something. Dont expect something perfect....Enjoy what you have 9/10 for the manga

P.S. : Ryuuko had to die :/
Never ending nightmare!
Jan 23, 2013 5:12 AM

Dec 2012
RAPE. That is the first thing I tell someone I am describing this manga to. There is so much rape that it is insane. When there's no rape then there is extreme torture and gore. Blood is splattered on pretty much every page. Now I really do not have much against these qualities because it is the type of manga. This is a hardcore mature manga. I just believe that it went a little over board. Also the story really annoyed me, especially the end. I felt that the plot was very weak and boring. The ending did not resolve anything and just pissed me off even more, although I was glad that it was finally over. The characters were a disaster. Pretty much every single character was a sick unlikable bastard except for the the two main characters. I wish they go into more background into the past of the characters as many things were left unsaid. All in all it was not a total waste of time, but I would only recommend it to someone who wants to see either senseless violence or lots of rape. All in all I give it a 7/10 and just barely.
MastaJJan 23, 2013 5:15 AM
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
May 5, 2013 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
All of that ending I just cant. I 'm just gritting my teeth at this point. The actual ending itself if this was a video game BAD END so serious. I enjoyed the manga up until 'that' point if you read it you honestly know what I'm talking about. The ending brought it down for me thats all I can say.
Jun 23, 2013 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I don't know how to even rate this.. or if I liked it or hated it.
Sep 12, 2013 6:31 AM

May 2012
It's just incredible to think it ended that way, but the ending has many questions. Well. i'm seriously hoping for a sequel.
Dec 8, 2013 6:34 PM
Jan 2011
So he was alive and managed to escape and reunite with her?
Jan 10, 2014 8:00 PM

Nov 2013
This manga was so bad. I don't even know where to start ...

The actual whole story could have been done in roughly 25 chapters, maybe less. But thanks to thousands of uninteresting monologues and flashback ... 117 chapters. Good job !

And even the ending is messed up. What is this deus ex machina organisation that comes out in the last chapter?

Please, after 117 chapters of gore, cries and rape, I expected a clear good ending. And ... err ... no.

Read it from chapter ~60 if you like rape/gangbang scenes.
Oct 4, 2014 11:10 PM

Apr 2011
Why did he die in the first place ?

wasn't there a full moon when he died or did I not understand that scene. wtf ? if that were the case then he would have fully regenerated...
Oct 7, 2014 2:31 PM

Jul 2010
what a shitty ending...they could atleast added some more pages and meet eachother again but nope. whatever, 7/10.
Oct 25, 2014 10:54 AM
Jun 2013
I heard this manga was a remake of the original plot, does anyone know how that plot ended. Maybe the author intends to let us go and read that plot.
Dec 7, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2013
This is a quite good black comedy manga. I can't help but see this manga as a black comedy one, 'cause:

• very mature-looking (and muscular) middle-schoolers
  • voluptuous homeroom teacher
  • student-teacher romance
  • a girl that gets orgasm from seeing a monster (she was my fav character, yay!)
  • the motive of the villain, like, seriously?

The art style was good imo, it's just my taste. The story was so-so. The hentai part was too long and distracting. Too many uninteresting monologues. About the ending, though I prefer Inugami to be dead (or just end in ch. 116), I like how it didn't spoil us readers and left it to us to imagine. Kinda fits the tone. A bit disappointed that Ryuuko didn't get justice and became insane instead. I wanted her to be raped too until she couldn't have sex anymore. Ten more chapters about it would be good.

I guess I'll pick up Berserk now.
Mar 3, 2015 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
The ending wasn't totally out of left field, but it wasn't well handled. Remember that his parents disappeared in mysterious circumstances from some kind of well organized raid, and that he was killed because he was a half-breed and of no apparent use to the organization that was doing it (although he recovered). Obviously that's the same organization that now has him in the hospital/lab. So it's not an unreasonable method of having him survive. However, you can't effing make the transition from him fighting in the hospital room to appearing at her side in Alaska in one effing panel! That's where it totally fell down. If they were going to add that on to the end they needed to take at least a couple of chapters to make the transition, show his escape, and explain how he catches her scent and follows her to Alaska. I'll let them get away with being all grimdark yet ending with a reunion if you at least take the time to tell the whole story...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 1, 2015 11:12 PM

Nov 2011
That was bad, not just the ending but overall story. The way the series depicts gang rape and the chemistry between the two main leads are lacking. It felt like watching some gorefest basically with egos and violence added with shock value to attract some appeals.

4/10. If this ever gets animated, I bet it will be censored.
Aug 29, 2015 11:41 PM
Aug 2015
I honestly loved that Manga it was so enticing and it just made me want read it more and more and when it finally got to the end I was like WTF!!!! I wasted tears on this shit you mean to tell me you don't even finish it . Damn it. I was so pissed
Sep 27, 2015 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
The manga was very intriguing to read at first until it gets more and more ridiculous with how much people are trying to kill Inugami and the romance wasn't really that well developed or explored in the series. Needless to say, it's ridiculous how crazy the characters in the series were, they were all batshit insane and I am expected to believe they are only 9th grader....... Especially haguro's obsession with Inugami, and how he would go as far as torturing and Raping Chiba just to lire Inugami out. Well that's one wicked evil move I've never seen in story alright....Those weird social commentary about humanity is also weird as well since I didn't think it fits in with whatever theme that the author intended to go with...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2015 12:20 PM

Dec 2012
it was a 6/10

Should have ended on 116. 117 makes it seem like there is another 100 chapters ready to be read with the mysterious group who abducted him and payed so much money to do it.

I will be honest i felt more for Ryuuko then i did for the teacher. The romance with the teacher was meh .. nothing there.

And the main villain looked like he was in his 30s and bat shit crazy the first time i saw him in the manga and he only got weirder looking and more crazy.

May 22, 2016 3:45 PM
Jul 2015
What the actual **** was THAT!? That ended so badly!

This was a dark series that sometimes lingered a bit too long on the darkness going on and I feel the author got carried away with it way too often. While certain scenes were necessary to emphasize the brutality of the characters and drive home what Inugami was expressing about the human race it just went too far.

I think the beauty of the series was lost when it turned out to be a one on one fight with Haguro; there was so much more available for this series to thrive on than some crazy teenager. It ended up just being a brutality contest and didn't bring forth the many attributes of Inugami or Aoshika.

We have this unknown organization that is obviously out to get werewolves for some unknown agenda and it was just pushed aside!? Do you realize how great that could have been?! Instead of being kidnapped by Haguro Aoshika could have been kidnapped by them and then we would have had this epic battle between this wicked huge organization and the lone wolf Inugami. We would have found out their agenda, understood why his parents were both brutally murdered, and above all could have even figured out the history of werewolves! Why was this material wasted?! And why were like a million chapters on Aoshika's rape?! If I wanted that much action it should have been between Aoshika and Inugami!

Gahh! The endless possibilities to make this series better....!!!!
It was so good until Haguro went bat crazy, why, why, why?!

:((
May 28, 2016 4:25 PM
Jun 2015
Arent there gonna be chapter 118 ?
The ending just pops out and I was like WTF!!!!
COME ON chapter 118 .. just for reunion. ..
Dec 13, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
I binged this and this is how it ends. What kind of shitty ending is that. I want to know what happens later. Fuck this. Wasted my time. It wasn't even disturbing as people implied. Just had 3 rape scenes, is this really enough to make people sick?
Mar 13, 2017 10:35 AM
Mar 2017
renjikuchiki1 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was seriously the ending? I waited for over 100 chapters and this is how they end it? I am seriously angry... its another one of those series you put so much time into reading and waiting for and then you get screwed in the end.....

iam myself
keep hoping with an sad or happy ending but wasnt end like that both
its just like unfinish story...i want more...whatever that might happen like sad or ending
i just need the real end story...or so i cant sleep in peace
so sad that i know this manga really late
just
why
the author make this end story like that
is he/she want to make the season 2?
i dont think so :(
its just make me so sad
Apr 6, 2018 5:46 PM

Jul 2017
I ate 6 episodes of explicit violation for this end? I hope the author never makes a manga again.
I do not know why I get the feeling that after the chapters of violation, they canceled the manga to the author, that's why he got a forced and hasty end.
ReppiTApr 6, 2018 5:50 PM
~~
May 7, 2018 7:47 PM
Oct 2017
The art style was pretty good but why was there so much unnecessary rape and why was the teacher a fucking rape magnet?? She got raped as a student, raped by the creepy guy with the taser and then gangraped by Bootleg Dio and his gang of rapists...
Sep 23, 2018 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
I wonder if it's a thing in japan to try your best to fuck up the ending of your story, so many good and decent manga's and anime ruined by that... Just one chapter can make you feel that all the time you spent reading it was nothing but a waste

What was that last chapter for, it only shows that either the author was undecided if he wants to finish or continue the story and made the worst choice possible or he was forced by his editors to write one more chapter because they wanted some sort of "happy ending" which again, was a terrible choice
Sep 23, 2018 9:55 PM
Jul 2017
Final FDP do krl aaaaaaaa
Feb 9, 2019 10:19 AM
Feb 2019
Okay so, I’ve read this when chapters were being released on weekly/monthly basis and felt the second half being dragged out immensely.

But now?

I’ve read it again 6 years later and I feel like the whole manga was actually short. The chapter’s pages weren’t much, (hence many felt the rape scene was too much) but I remember the rape being much longer but afte rereading it really wasn’t...? Which is odd!

The manga was amazing. Ending was rushed (I think the ratings weren’t high so they had to abruptly cancel the project). Hated the fact they introduced some organization and we will never hear of them again- like are they gonna chase out Akiko and Inugami’s short lived happiness or will they leave them alone?
I also wish if Jin was more fleshed out.
The romance between Aoshika and Inugami much well illustrated.
Maybe an explanation of Inugami’s real age LOL.
And maybe a better ending for Ryuuko...

Then the whole “jinx” thing, if he didn’t believe in god and miracle then why did he believe in his bad luck very feverishly. Wasn’t he just attracting negative energy hence the bad outcomes? Lmao

I still believe Haguro felt EVERYTHING towards Inugami:
Love, sexual attraction, hate, envy, obsession, curiosity, admiration, rivalry, awe etc etc
It’s like all his emotions are for Inugami only. That’s it. And the reason why it was driving him crazy it’s cause he was so used to getting spoiled and be worshipped as the strongest and get everything he wants but Inugami didn’t even bat an eye at him. He disregarded him as nothing. Which obv drove him crazy.

The end fight was also uh, a little realistic or truthful to the manga’s tone. If Haguro turned to a monster it’ll feel really exaggerated like every action movie/shounen manga. & it’ll lose the point of “human Vs monster”. If Inugami was in full power it’ll be over in a blink of an eye and we saw him untouchable the entire manga so him being dragged down and screwed up like that was pretty good. Haha.

Like some poster said- I’ll guess I’ll go read Berserk too. :’D
DeejajFeb 9, 2019 10:28 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami no Monshou - Wolf Guy Chapter 70 Discussion

fragile_predato - Sep 1, 2010

6 by Nakir-kun »»
Today, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 85 Discussion

removed-user - May 19, 2023

1 by moaz3434 »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 114 Discussion

removed-user - May 20, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 113 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 110 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.