Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2012 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
injury01 said:
ive read a comment in some forum sites about lucy and its says that

"its confirm according to source that lucy will definitely die in this Ark and it will be epic. its 100% sure i bet that... sorry for lucy fans but she will definitely die and plss accept it..."

maybe i think that this is true coz ive read it also in the wikia blogs... if this happens think it will be a very epic one..

I call bullshit.
Apr 15, 2012 11:36 AM

Feb 2012
injury01 said:

"its confirm according to source that lucy will definitely die in this Ark and it will be epic. its 100% sure i bet that... sorry for lucy fans but she will definitely die and plss accept it..."

maybe i think that this is true coz ive read it also in the wikia blogs... if this happens think it will be a very epic one..

No way, as I recall Lucy is a kind of narrator for Fairy Tail, she won't die.
Apr 15, 2012 12:14 PM

May 2011
That was another stupid fight. Liked the end, though. I've been waiting to see Mirajane fight. Too bad it wasn't much of a fight, though. At least the wagering's amusing.

Eclipse, huh? This sounds interesting. Wonder what it's for...or how Lucy will be of any real use to them...

Happy was cute (but he always is). ^^=
Apr 15, 2012 12:41 PM

Jul 2007
Zhou said:
injury01 said:

No longer the case.

This arc, Levy started to narrate and is dedicating it to Lucy.
Apr 15, 2012 1:58 PM

Feb 2012
Fai said:
Zhou said:
injury01 said:

No longer the case.

This arc, Levy started to narrate and is dedicating it to Lucy.

I noticed that but I still hope it's not a big deal.
Apr 15, 2012 3:02 PM
Feb 2012
Loved the chapter, not the type of contest I expected but was happy to see Mra's take over towards the end, epic :D

As for that gate thing, I don't exactly know what it's going to do but I'm guessing it will summon something like demons of Zeref. Still more curious if it's Lucy specifically they need or if any Stellar Spirit mage would be sufficient enough?

Liked the color page, wondering what dragon that is in the back, Igneel may be ;o

Well I look forward to the next chapter! ^^ Guess FT are going to keep on winning from here on now ;o
Apr 16, 2012 10:26 AM

May 2011
Fai said:
-Shuda- said:

So Fairy Tail pulls a gate of truth rip-off from FMA too now. Although, this "eclipse" is getting interesting. Unfortunately for the antagonists, they didn't include the possibility of Lucy being "special" in their calculations

Final Fantasy 5
Final fantasy 6
Chrono Trigger
Digimon
Alice in Wonderland
Wheel of Time
Primeval
Elder Scrolls

need I continue?

As for special....I'd say they are banking on Lucy being special. They are targeting specifically her. Not the other spirit mages we know that are far more easily accessible.

We have seen less Celestial Spirit Mages than even Dragon Slayers (I think it's 5). I wouldn't consider them as easier accessibility. There are only 2(maybe 3) confirmed "alive" at the moment and they are Lucy, Angel and Duke Everlue(?). Angel's whereabouts we do not know, Duke Everlue was fodder and it seems this Arcadia Knight only took interest in Lucy after seeing her spell against Flare.

Also, I meant "Special" as in Lucy possibly having Dragon genes in her, like you pointed out quite a few times.
Apr 16, 2012 6:45 PM

Nov 2011
Mirjane is such a boss but that's what we like about her
Apr 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Jul 2009
Fan service. Fan service everywhere.
Apr 18, 2012 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
I'm surprised there was no surrender by the other person when Mirajane brought out the satan soul
Apr 23, 2012 2:00 PM

Dec 2010
Best...fight....ever! Hehe Mirajane so badass <3
~Believe in you! Not in the you who believes in me. Not in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you... that believes in you!~
Nov 5, 2012 3:54 AM

Jun 2011
I hate the fanservices, I am a guy, and I am straight, but I was expecting something else and this is what I get, -.-'
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 10, 2012 3:13 AM

Mar 2009
Darklight0303 said:
kevin_video said:
That was a pretty decent chapter. And of course Mirajane won. I liked how she went along with the wager like she was a pool shark baiting her prey.

I have to wonder what's so special about Lucy though.

Plenty if you actually read the series without your goggles of hate for her. The spirit king came to see her in person, can summon more than one celestial spirit at a time and sustain them, Unison Raid. Honestly now =_=

Plus shes got most of the zodiac keys! oh and that spirit whip

hajimata said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Why doesn't Wendy or Edo-Gradine heal Elfman already? Is letting him suffer and staying in bed just for the purpose of letting Wendy back into the tournament?

A thought provoking question. In my opinion, it may have been that:

1) Elfman refused to be healed via magic, but rather chose to struggle with his injuries which does indeed fit his character (being a stubborn, enduring, thickheaded muscle man) and his perception of "manliness"

2) The extent of damage that Elfman was dealt must have required a lengthy healing session which most likely would put an enormous drain on Wendy who had just recovered herself. As for Edo-Gradine, she is most likely drained and exhausted as well from nursing and healing Wendy & Natsu earlier on.

3) Elfman's role in the tournament is most likely over anyway, since each team has 5 members, and there are 5 battles spread over 5 days. Fairy Tail may have simply chose to conserve their endurance/magic for the remainder of the tournament.

4) Wendy was the original member of the team, so putting her back in was always a given once she recovered. Elfman was a temporary replacement; thus healing him or not would not have made a difference.

About ur second theory: i thought edo-grandine was from edolas and thus could not use magic (except from items) and was a healer like a doctor and not a magical healer like wendy. or was i mistaken?
Dec 10, 2012 10:12 AM

Oct 2009
hajimata said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Why doesn't Wendy or Edo-Gradine heal Elfman already? Is letting him suffer and staying in bed just for the purpose of letting Wendy back into the tournament?

A thought provoking question. In my opinion, it may have been that:

1) Elfman refused to be healed via magic, but rather chose to struggle with his injuries which does indeed fit his character (being a stubborn, enduring, thickheaded muscle man) and his perception of "manliness"

2) The extent of damage that Elfman was dealt must have required a lengthy healing session which most likely would put an enormous drain on Wendy who had just recovered herself. As for Edo-Gradine, she is most likely drained and exhausted as well from nursing and healing Wendy & Natsu earlier on.

3) Elfman's role in the tournament is most likely over anyway, since each team has 5 members, and there are 5 battles spread over 5 days. Fairy Tail may have simply chose to conserve their endurance/magic for the remainder of the tournament.

4) Wendy was the original member of the team, so putting her back in was always a given once she recovered. Elfman was a temporary replacement; thus healing him or not would not have made a difference.

About ur second theory: i thought edo-grandine was from edolas and thus could not use magic (except from items) and was a healer like a doctor and not a magical healer like wendy. or was i mistaken?

I agree but also Wendy can't actually heal people, she can only restore people's stamina so that their bodies can heal faster naturally themselves. And also yes the fact is that Elfman is way to injured/damaged as his body really took a battering thus his physical injuries will take long to heal.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Sep 7, 2017 6:47 AM

Feb 2013
A really hot battle.
Arcadios wants to use Lucy as a sacrifice?
You won't have her!
Mar 17, 2018 6:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was a shame battle, but the fanservice won!!! kekeke
The forbidden door? :/
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.