Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 10, 2008 9:51 AM
As you may know, there are almost one-hundred of those "Gawd-forsaken" claim clubs here on MAL. (lol!!!) So, in the spirit of claiming, how about we claim a winged-character of anime (and/or) manga?

Please post your most favorite of winged anime / manga character and tell us why you favor him/her/it so much. So, instead of claiming the character, with all the pictures and crap, you can just:

1) State why you like the character,

2) What you'd do if you were the character,

3) What makes you and this character equal in personality,

4) and what are your main reasons for liking them so much?

Now, remember, because this isn't a claiming contest, anyone can favor the same character. Have fun and please enjoy the game! ^_^

<3

Sep 21, 2008 11:05 AM

Character: Sephiroth
Anime: {b}Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Last Order: Final Fantasy VII

1) I like this character because it was the first of his kind of villain that I encountered: the kind that has a divine, angelic aura that comforts those around him but is willing to kill anyone when he has the chance. Oh, and he's a psycho with a God-complex. I like 'em crazy :).

2) If I was Sephy, I'd ask Tetsuya Nomura to draw me another wing because it's too hard to fly with just one!

3) I guess we both are laid-back (he was before he went crazy) and we can take things a little too seriously.

4) Isn't this question like the first one?

Dec 3, 2008 5:57 AM
no one else has claimed any wings yet?!?!?
well, i guess everybody loves sephy! hahahhahhaha

<333

Jan 2, 2009 2:55 AM

character: genesis rhapsodos
anime: criss core, dirge of cerberus
because of his kind heart, and bravery.
i would find the gift of the goodess, the last page of loveless, and find the true meading of loveless.
we are both are quite but when we are around people we talk. we both don't like lisen to auther but we both do our jobs.
for his bravery and kind heart.

May 25, 2009 1:11 PM

Kamio Misuzu from Air.

1) She is not only cute, she's so kind but so lonely. Because everyone knows about her illness, she has no friends. And as wrote in the Reviews, she is for the most part unloved by the world. And really, watching her makes me sad. Plus I really love her expression, Gao!

2) That's a quite difficult question... Maybe it's easy just to say, but I'd do my best and stay strong, even though I would not have any friends. And I hope as much I could, I would search and search for someone who would accept me as I was.

3) Wow, well. One thing is that I almost have the same hair as Misuzu does, it's wavy. But Not too curly. But my hair is brown and shorter. I don't think that this is so important, heehee...
I think and I hope I think right, I'm not a pro at making friends, I do have friends of course, but not sooo much. And when I try making new friends and when I see that they don't really want to be friends with me... I try not to lose my good mood, but well, I have to accept this. Hehe.
I hope I understood the question right...

4) Look at number 1.
Modified by damiilya, Jun 18, 2010 3:05 PM

Nov 24, 2009 2:39 PM

1) I like Sephiroth because he's evil, likes to kill, looks cool, can fly, and wants to take over the world. Sorry if you were expecting a deeper response.

2) I would revive Jenova and rid the world of humans.

3) I look down upon other people and want to take over.

4. Wouldn't want to pursue the people that had deceived you and those who are above?

Club Badges

Dec 25, 2009 9:07 AM

I claim Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura

1) I like him 'cause he's composed, calm and hoot *_*

2) I would do the same as he - protect Claw Cards

3) Cold and logical

4) he's hot, isn't it enough? :)))

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges

Feb 26, 2010 6:32 PM

Character: Nanael
Anime: Queen's Blade, Queen's Blade 2

1) I like her because she's funny and always mess up!

2) I would try to be a little more carefull, with the divine things

3) Laid-back, mess-up...

4) I like female angels!

Feb 28, 2010 6:06 PM
PSH! U guys r all crazy.

1) DARK from D.N.Angel beats then ALL. Becuase he's smexy and awesome and oh so mysterious. XPPPP

2) I'd steal ANYTHING I could get my hands on.

3) He's always not series except for certain times during really important things.

4) BECAUSE HE'S SMEXY!!
Lalalalalalalalala Itsuke mata aou

Long live Gaara!! <3

Jun 18, 2010 5:21 AM

Character: Lady Kana
Anime: Air: The movie (Not Air tv)

1) State why you like the character:
I admire the character's courage and strength. Yes, she's afraid at times, but in the movie, she seems so smark and strong willed (She doesn't seem like that in the Anime series and OVA: Air in the summer).
In the movie, she's so strong and beautiful and much smarter than she was in Air TV

2) What you'd do if you were the character:
If I were Kana, I probably would have asked Lord Ryuua to research a way to free me from the curse.
He would have done it because he loved her so much and he suffered because of her pain as much as she suffered.

3) What makes you and this character equal in personality:
The main reason, it's kind of a bit personal.
But other things are the fact that she has few friends. That's all I can say. Sorry ^^;

4) And what are your main reasons for liking them so much?:
The reasons I see she and I have equal personality are also reasons for my liking her.
But I also love her because in the movie she's so much stronger, so much more grown up. She's so much smarter also.

I'm assuming no one's making any claim banners to go with this ^^
But it was fun anyway. Thanks.
Modified by windeen-windy, Jun 18, 2010 5:28 AM

Jun 19, 2010 3:55 PM

Tenshi / Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats!

1) State why you like the character,

What isn't to like about Kanade? She is a very adorable character who is very easy to like because she is the whole pakage. Beautiful, an amazing fighter and all around a sweet person. I thought how she got her wings was very cute as well :3

2) What you'd do if you were the character,

Probably exactly what she is doing, getting people to accept death and move on.

3) What makes you and this character equal in personality,

Nothing, actually. We're basically opposites in aspect of personality, but that definitely is not a bad thing.

4) and what are your main reasons for liking them so much?

Just... Everything about her character is so darn loveable!