This is my favorite anime already. :D
To the point that when at the beginning of the episode I saw the picture of mama panda sucking Panda-kun with a vacuum cleaner I screamed, together with Panda-kun, "suanaideee!" and then my mother came to my room and asked "What happened? I heard some screams" XDDDDDDDDDD
Also, being the awesome voice cast that it is, I couldn't help but squeal at all penguin x llama moments, especially when they were going home from Hanami, I just saw Shizuo carrying Izaya there instead of the animals. :'DDDD </fangirl rant>
This anime is just pure awesomeness, I hope it gets at least 26 episodes. <3
may be about other episodes ahead,so sorry,but there is only this topic,so...
cant wait to see penko-san:'D
penguin always just talk about her...
and last time...poor panda T.T rin chan was...a boyXD
i love the puns,need gifts about htem~ polar bear voice is so smexy,totally love his chara,everybody is so fun,i ADORE pandas,everything about them - i could be rin-chanxD so pandas cafe is my place*.*
drunken penguin <3
stupid llama and his grass grass grass eating ideasxD
and their face when people eat those beautiful parfaits with their heads onXD
well what else can i sayxD
hilarious <3 but i wouldnt put normal people in them :/ oh well...
Maybe I'm just over thinking it but I really like the little references sprinkled here and there.
1) Despite the fact that pandas are notorious for their lack of interest in mating and low numbers, the show depicts a shitload of pandas at the panda estate referencing China.
2) For example, panda copies shirokuma's cafe idea and thinks it's original *cough, cough china. And he thinks Penguin is original when he does the same thing XD
Panda then lists a bazillion bamboo things on his menu that penguin thinks is ridiculously confusing and unnecessary. Anyone who's seen a Chinese restaurant menu or HK cafe menu can relate to this. Penguin can't help but interject about the raw fish option lol.
3) Llama casually comes up with the animal version of maid cafes/cat cafes but somehow makes it more innocent lol. So that's where that gif came from which went viral years ago.
4) And then the cherry blossom watching, where the animals could only think of food!
5) And then when penguin gets drunk. He keeps confusing Miss Penko with Panda because he's black and white.
6) And then the sharing the fish together which what penguin couples do when they take turns feeding at the ocean and fattening up while the other stays with the colony to look after the chick.
So far I think it's an okay show with a few little 'puns' here and there.
Live action would be hilarious for this show XD Anyway I loved the first half, especially how Panda was WEARING A PANDA SUIT WHEN POLAR BEAR WALKED IN OMG! I would defs go to Penguin's Cafe though :P Second half was pretty nice, drunk Penguin FTW, but I thought it was so nice how instead of just turning Sloth into a joke he had a nice moment with Polar Bear at night :D That was so cute!