Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2012 8:01 PM
Mar 2012
Alright everyone, let's get some recommendations ! This is mainly for anime only however feel free to even recommend a game, or site, or even a novel!

For my anime list: I highly recommend watching the Evangelion series. I have absolutely fallen in love with it. Another great series would have to be full metal alchemist brotherhood. The original series "Full Metal Alchemist" was amazing until I watched brotherhood. They definitely developed more of the story in brotherhood and you begin to create such emotional attachments to characters. My third last recommendation for anime would be to watch Angel Beats. I actually stumbled upon this little series through my psp on the Sony store. This series is only 13 episodes long and has such an intense and moving story line. It is really good and everyone should at least try it out!

For games: Right now I am playing Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning for the xbox 360. It is a fantasy role playing game and is very similar to Skyrim. It has a very colourful world and the quests are really fun. The action and fighting styles in the game are a lot more entertaining and enjoyable compared to Skyrim. The story is good and they are able to keep you amused for hours. This game is also available on PC and PS3

For websites I would say go to http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/ because it is the best site for making cool looking drinks based off your favorite video games. Even if you don't drink you can still make them without alcohol. Plus the shop where you can buy cool different glasses are really cute!!

Enjoy. love Babishai
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduce yourself (:

TheMidnightScene - Apr 8, 2012

2 by Zea_Delphinidae »»
Apr 9, 2012 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.