Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2012 10:42 AM

Mar 2009
A Zanpakutō is the main weapon of the Shinigami, the Arrancar and the Visored. For a Quincy, a bow is usually the standard weapon. Fullbringers however have access to a much wider brand of weapon types. When creating a Zanpakutō or weapon, please keep in mind the following three categories. These will help in terms of classifying your weapons.

Melee: Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than kidō-based.
Elemental: Generally utilizing their respective elements as forms of attack.
Kido: Are designed around a special ability rather than close combat potential.

Use the following template in creating your Zanpakutō/Weapon.

-Arrancar users may also follow the similar three categories when creating their Zanpakutō.

-For Quincy users, most of them have a Quincy bow or Seele Schneider. The Quincy cross is considered the sealed state of the bow, so think of the appearance of the pendant.

-Fullbringer users however, they have the freedom to choose weapon types that are out of classification. They also have to include whether your weapon is of long range or close range. Also, for Fullbringer, they have a category labeled "Focus" which is the object from which they draw their Fullbring form. This can be anything physical from the human world (use your imagination).

Shinigami

Character Name:
Zanpakutō Name:
Type:
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
-Shikai (if attained)
-Bankai (if attained)
Spirit Appearance:
Personality:

Arrancar

Character Name:
Release Name:
Type:
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
-Release Form (if attained)
-Segunda Etapa (if attained)

Quincy

Character Name:
Weapon Name:
Type (Long/Close Range):
Appearance/Description:
-Quincy Cross
-Released State (Appearance of the Quincy Bow)

Fullbringer

Character Name:
Weapon Name:
Focus:
Type (Long/Close Range):
Appearance/Description:

*Any pictures used must be place in a spoiler button. If you have any questions, please contact an admin.

*Release Modes

While a Shinigami is using their Shikai, their Strength, Speed, and Intelligence are increased by 50%.

When a Shinigami enters Bankai, their Strength, Speed, and Intelligence are multiplied by 2 instead.

The same pattern follows for the Arrancar.

In their first release, their Strength, Speed, and Intelligence are increased by 50%.

In their second release, their Strength, Speed, and Intelligence are multiplied by 2.

Quincy

When they enter Quincy: Letzt Stil, all stats are multiplied by 2.

Vaizard
All your stats are multiplied by 2 while your character dons his/hers mask.
TamoballApr 27, 2012 11:38 AM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 10, 2012 2:27 PM

Sep 2008
Character Name: Kanetsu Hoshi

Character Name: Adam Gomez
Hoshi_RyuMay 26, 2012 8:44 PM
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Apr 12, 2012 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
Character Name: Reina Gallego

Character Name: Comet Nightmane

Character Name: Akane T. Kitsune
TamoballApr 19, 2012 11:53 AM
Apr 17, 2012 7:14 PM

May 2010
Character Name: Raiken Harusame

Character Name: Jennifer Colston
kaosblack21Jul 2, 2012 12:24 PM

Youmi Academy ID
Apr 17, 2012 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Character Name: Aiesha Garnette
Weapon Name: Nature's Judgement
Focus: Magnet bead bracelet

Type (Long/Close Range): Mid/Close

Appearance/Description: as Aiesha grabs one end of the bracelet she swings it around as it forms into her Whip
x_Brandon_xApr 20, 2012 11:36 AM
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Apr 17, 2012 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
Character Name: Kura Fenix
Zanpakutō Name: zenryoku (Whole Energy)
Type: Kido
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State

-Shikai

-Bankai

-True Bankai

Spirit Appearance:

Personality: cold, ruthless and doesn’t let anything stand in its way.
baxter09Apr 17, 2012 11:20 PM
Apr 18, 2012 5:31 PM

Feb 2009
Character Name: Kaizen Fujikata
Weapon Name: Bog Ubiĭts (God-Killer)
Type (Long/Close Range): Long-medium range
Appearance:

Description:
-Editing-
TaizenKyoJun 18, 2012 6:30 PM
Apr 18, 2012 7:27 PM

Mar 2009
Character Name: Tekashi Amane
Zanpakutō Name: Suisen
Type: Illusion
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State: The Zanpakuto’s sealed state takes the form of a “Tanto” or short sword. Tekashi wears the Tanto on his lower back sheathe in a black scabbard. The Tanto is safely secured on his lower back by an obi sash he wears around his waist. The sash is intricately woven so that the scabbard is secured in place when he is ready to draw it out for battle. This style of wearing his Zanpakuto serves as homage to one of the former 2nd Division captains, Soi Fon. Unlike traditional Tanto, Tekashi has a guard at the end of the hilt. The guard has a round shape.

-Shikai: In its released state, Suisen takes on the form of a combat army knife. Its appearance however, differs from a traditional knife and appears to be more of a bowie knife. At the end of the hilt, a piece of fabric is tightly woven together.

-Bankai: Suisen's blade changes dramatically both in length and appearance. The blade is much more elongated, with two semi circle cuts at the back of the sword. The piece of fabric also extends, covering Tekashi's entire arm in the string that was once at the hilt of the blade's Shikai state. His arm is also covered in a hand wrap from his wrist to his elbow. (The Bankai is similar in appearance to Ichigo's final Bankai mode.)
Sword

Arm Wrap

Spirit Appearance:

Personality: Suisen lacks the ability to speak, making her a gesture heavy spirit. She is very receptive of Tekashi and always welcomes him to her world with a smile. However, because of her lack of speech, her other senses are sharpened to the core, making her the ideal training partner. She enjoys visits from Tekashi because it is through their routine spars that they communicate best.
MotionBlueApr 19, 2012 11:37 AM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Apr 19, 2012 3:42 PM

Jul 2009
Character Name:
Ranmaru Kouna
Zanpakutō Name:
Saru No Ou (King of Monkeys)
Type:
Kido
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
Ranmaru's Zanpakutou is quite unique in its appearance. The handle itself looks quite ordinary, being black in color with hints of white. Whats unique is that it takes up half of the weapons length, the other half being taken up by the blade itself. The hand guard is a regular oval. Ranmaru keeps in on his waist.

-Shikai
'Saru no Ou' Shikai form is that of a double-edged halberd. The blades are crescent shaped, with a piece of red cloth wrapped around the base. A spearhead is attached to the other end of the polearm. In terms of size, it is slighting taller the Ranmaru's own height.

-Bankai
Not yet obtained

Spirit Appearance:
'Saru No Ou's spirit is that of a young man, dressed in red chinese-style clothing, with brown bottom. He has yellow eyes, with short light brown hair. A Monkey's tale grows from the back of his hair, like a ponytail.

Personality:
At first glance, Saru No Ou seems to be respectful, well-mannered and polite. He is constantly cheerful, and appears friendly. In actuality, he is quite the sadist, and that innocent smile hides some dark intentions

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Apr 19, 2012 4:44 PM
Jun 2010
Character Name: lisa

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Apr 19, 2012 8:25 PM

Dec 2009
Character Name: Scorpius Titanicus Maximus
Release Name: Sasori-ō (Scorpion King)
Type: Elemental (Earth)/Physical
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State: Katana worn at the hip.
-Ressurcion

-Segunda Etapa (if attained):

HaissemJan 2, 2014 11:37 PM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Apr 25, 2012 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
User Name: Tōx
Zanpakutō Name: Miédō (''The Fear'')
Type: Kidō/Melee
Zanpakutō:
[spoiler]
The Zanpakutō is a gourd that holds inside it (''Kūrōyumé'') “the black dream” physically it resembles black water. The substance resides within the gourd/Zanpakutō that is horizontally attached across the lower part of the users back. When called upon black substance from within Miédō envelopes the user’s arms and shapes into whips that resemble centipedes.
Résurrección Command: Embrace
Ségundā Etapa Command: Perish

Résurrección appearance

Ségundā Etapa Appearance
Unrated_ToxicityJul 14, 2014 10:03 PM
Apr 25, 2012 12:46 PM

Jul 2008

Character Name: Psyren Watergate

Character Name: Funduin Ulfbehrt
PsynergiJul 18, 2014 1:28 AM
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Apr 28, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
Character Name: Ann Karyn Dodson
Weapon Name(s): Shanghai, Hourai, Legion, Neuroi, Sang Shui, Lavitz, Elroy, Ali, Bobo, Elektra, Kojiro, and Emiya
Type (Long/Close Range): Depends on doll
Appearance/Description:
-Shanghai: An 11' tall doll with plate armor, enormous sword, and shield. Long blonde hair and blue eyes.
-Hourai: A small doll (2') riddled with cannons that fold out of it. short red hair and green eyes.
-Legion: 1000 dolls, each identical to shanghai but at a mere 1' high. They carry various weaponry but all wear no armor.
-Neuroi: Sleek and black (4' tall) with red panels that convert reishi into harmful lasers. Looks more like a robot than a doll
-Sang Shu: 5'4" tall and wears black robes. Conceals poisons and weapons and can use reishi to become invisible.
-Lavitz: A knight doll in white armor wielding a polearm. Dirty blonde with brown eyes. Stands at 5'8"
-Elroy: Looks like a cowboy with dusty brown hair and sweet baby blue eyes. Uses many many guns to fire relentlessly. Stands at 5'2"
-Ali: Appearance is in one of the images. Stands at 6'3"
-Bobo: 24' tall and just as wide. Looks like a big angry red ball with arms and legs and a tiny head. Eyes are gold with no irises or pupils and skin is red.
-Elektra: 5'4" and another female doll. Lithe covered in a special material that can convert different energies into reishi.
-Kojiro: Based omn a fictitious samurai. Stands at 6'5" and has long purple hair and purple eyes. Uses a long katana to provide the best defense.
-Emiya: Is practically made out of swords that fold, bend, and launch from it. Short white hair, brown skin, brown eyes.

It should be obvious but because people seem to always assume otherwise: She does not carry them all at the same time! She can't even carry all of Legion without trouble.
Quincy Cross: Just a typical Celtic cross.
Bow: What bow?
Apr 28, 2012 2:51 PM
Nov 2011
Character Name: Kamizo Kirito
Zanpakutō Name: The Black Swordsman
Type: Meele
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed

-Shikai (if attained)

-Bankai (if attained)
Spirit Appearance: Gasai Yuno
Personality: Yandere
Alexander-lee1Apr 28, 2012 3:01 PM
Apr 28, 2012 3:20 PM
Nov 2011
Character Name: Garen Wolfang
Release Name:lobo colmillo
Type: Elemental (electricity)
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State Large wolf like structure
-Arrancar form: A human with a tail and sharp fangs. The hole is located in his tail and able to fire electricity from it.
-Release Form (if attained) Looks like a heavily bladed armor with a large two hand sword. There are spaces on the armor and the sword where electricity can flow and deal devastating damage
-Segunda Etapa (if attained)
Apr 29, 2012 8:44 PM

Sep 2010
Character Name: Hikari Sutekina
Zanpakuto name: Demonic Light
Type: Close and distant combat
Description:
-sealed state: Demonic Light has a dark black-ish purple-pink sheath and the blade is a soild midnight black with a unusual turquoise-colored hilt, Hikari says Demonic Light's favorite color is that of turquoise.
-Shikai state: the command for Demonic Light to go into Shikai form is "Shed them in your dark light, Demonic Light!" and in shikai form, Demonic Light produces a dim light seen only by its wielder, and the blade seemingly becomes unstable as it looks like its evaporating into the air.
-Bankai state: Demonic Light's bankai command is "Draw them into the dark Abyss, Demonic Light!" During bankai, Demonic Light engulfs its wielder's arms, in a dark purple -with pink and turquoise tints- plasma that may look like a harmless plasma, but it is super deadly sharp and with Hikari, Demonic Light's true Bankai potential can be realized.
Spirit Apperance: Looks kinda like Shuhei Hisagi's Zanpakuto, Kazeshini, just a girl wearing a turquoise shirt.
Personality: despite her name, Demonic Light is a really sweet and caring person, just don't piss her off
Apr 29, 2012 11:30 PM

Dec 2008
Character Name:Setsuna Nagase
Zanpakutō Name:Tenshi Shouten
Type:specialty
Appearance/Description:

-Sealed State

-Shikai: An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth by this oath I ask for your power at this time Tenshi

-Bankai :a soul for a soul do my bidding Tenshi Shouten

Spirit Appearance:

Personality:(coming soon)
May 9, 2012 9:59 AM

Apr 2010
Character Name: Anastasia Herrmann
Release Name: Avispa
Type: Ranged Weapon

Appearance/Description: Wings similar to that of a hornet sprout from her back upon release, granting her the ability of flight. The wings are segmented, with each segment able to fire off a cero simultaneously. Her hands and feet are slightly elongated as well.

Upon her will, a giant stinger materializes on her right hand made of a violet colored reiatsu.

-Sealed State: Her katana features a a diamond shaped guard, the hilt is colored blue as it hangs in its sheathe to her left side.

-Release Form:

-Elongation of the hands:

-Stinger:

-Segunda Etapa: N/A
DeviationMay 10, 2012 5:20 PM
May 9, 2012 11:08 PM

May 2009
Character Name: the black one (hana)
Zanpakutō Name: Tsukiumi
Type: Healing/kido
Appearance/Description:
Short sword
-Sealed State

-Shikai (if attained)

-Bankai (if attained)

Spirit Appearance:

Personality:

Dark Tsukiumi (If the black one finds the zanpacto)
Zanpakutō Name:
Type: kido
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
-Shikai (if attained)

-Bankai (if attained)

- Darkness clouds the touchers eyes and then death if held for long. if struck to the ground, the surrounding area of 10 feet is poisoned by dark matter, to which in this state she is immune.
Spirit Appearance:

Personality:

to be completed soon
unohanaAug 14, 2012 10:12 PM

May 23, 2012 10:47 PM
Feb 2012
Character Name:Akio Ōtsuka
Weapon Name: Kitsune & Hebi (Fox & Snake)
Type (Long/Close Range): Mid/Short range
Appearance/Description: Two forearm mounted crossbows that are triggered with the clinch of the fist.

Quincy Cross- A Maltese cross

-Released State-
SuPasGenugMay 27, 2012 4:10 PM
Jun 5, 2012 12:19 PM

Feb 2010
Character Name: Shio
Zanpakutō Name: Shichika
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State

-Shikai
Her shikai form is the whole attire. Where her weapons and other manipulated forms can be used in battle is developed entirely from the 10 panels of the skirt and the right sleeve.

-Bankai (not attained yet but work in process)
Spirit Appearance:

Personality: He has a child like mind and is very oblivious to the things around him. The only time where his seriousness will come out is during a sword fight. He is emotionless but at the very same time, protective of the person wielding his spirit.
Just to note, his clothing style is very similar with the shikai form.
Jun 5, 2012 6:42 PM

Jun 2012
Character Name: Ristan Feronious
Release Name: Howl!, Kyoufu Ookami! (Dread Wolf.)
Type: Melee
Appearance/Description: it has a arrowhead guard(Similar to rangiku's sword guard in shape.), the laces on the hilt is white.
-Sealed State: Above.
-Release Form: in this form i sorround my self in my Deep purple reiatsu, goes down on all fours where i then transforms and scratch the side of my sword with my fingernails, i become a 12 ft. tall wolf with a hollow mask but my fur is armor instead of fur, the mask is covering my face and some of my neck, there sticks fur out beneath the armor it is the color of black, and my tail resemble a normal wolf tail with white bone color my tail is in layers of armor untill resembling a normal tail, and a red stripe starting at the tip of my tail to the center of my eyes, which then spreads to my face and leaving 2 lines going dont to the sides of my mouth, in this form my speed and power increase and im fast for a big wolf, i can also release a howl that can burst my opponents ear drums in my Segunda Etapa
-Segunda Etapa release: Claw out, Yasei Kyoufu Ookami! (Wild Dread Wolf.)
-Segunda Etapa: in this form i revert back to a human looking form except i have claws on my hands and feet, i get a tail and my mask now sits on my shoulder which continues with carapace armor all the way down my arm, in this form all my melee capabilities is increased exponentionaly (Alot), and my speed is increased beyond master mobility and strength and power to match it.
Fallen_SaintJun 16, 2012 2:31 AM
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
- American newscaster responding to the Anonymous group.
Jun 25, 2012 4:03 AM

Feb 2009
Character Name: Michael Carter
Weapon Name: Equipment Enhance
Focus: Any combat equipment or weapons he happens to have on his person.
Type (Long/Close Range): Both
Appearance/Description: When Carter activates his powers, any combat equipment he's currently carrying gets spiritually enhanced without changing their appearance. A gun will have increased velocity and damage while body armor will get tougher. Note that only weapons and equipment that Carter believes are for combat use will get the enhancement.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jun 25, 2012 6:50 AM

Jun 2012
Character Name: Leo Yeagar

Zanpakuto Name: Neteiru Raion. (Sleeping Lion.)
Type: Melee, Mid-ranged: Can shoot with compressed spiritual pressure.
Appearance/Description: It has a unusual guard that ressembles a lion with mane and in its mouth the blade sticks out, while the hilt laces are desert yellow and the center
dots are black.
-Sealed State ^

-Shikai: Sleep. Raion! in this form his sword turns into a sword similar to this looking like a large spear with a Long broad blade which has to 2 small blades sticking out at the bottom of the blade, then its a long black staff with golden bindings and lunar shaped pommel which can cut, and when he uses his shikai the wieght of the blade is nothing, whilst its tribled when hitting an opponent making it give trible the damage.

-Bankai (if attained)
Spirit Appearance: a golden lion with blue stripes across the sides, which splits and runs across it shoulders and through his mane (which leaves 2 blue stripes in the mane.) And then unto his face centering at his nose with one cm between the lines.
Personality: honorable, Courageous, Heroic, Likes defending the defenseless and hates evil deeds.
Fallen_SaintAug 4, 2012 10:28 AM
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
- American newscaster responding to the Anonymous group.
Jul 2, 2012 7:11 PM

Aug 2008
Character Name:Corey "the demon dragon" Grants

Zanpakutō Name:rekuzan(invisible fang)

Type : melee, element

Appearance/Description:

-Sealed State :

-Shikai zanpakutou name:rekuzan(invisible fang)
initial release command(shi kai):Rage,rekuzan
:shikai form: the user is handle 2 zanpakutou , the user is command 9 elemental dragons -fire,water,earth,wind,ice,dark,light,thunder and gravitation .this dragon is very insane so the user must think twice to release the shikai

shi kai abillities:
the user can control 9 kind of elemental and combine those into new kind of elemental like fire+dark=dark flame or earth+water=forest like that kind

-Bankai:

Spirit Appearance:

Personality:evil to anyone that hurts his Master
Aug 2, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
Character Name:
Deisui Sozu

Zanpakutō Name:
Sabaku Hikyuu (Desert Beast)

Type:
Melee/Kido

Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State:
Two kodachi with the guards both being the Yin and the Yang respectively, in gold
-Shikai:
There's no longer any sort of physical weapon; the zanpakutou fuses with Sozu in perfect balance (Yin-Yang), allowing him to draw blades from every part of his body, instantly recovering from any cut made by them coming in and out of it (kind of like Kimimaro from Naruto). It's a short distance shikai, perfect for assassinations, as he can kill with a simple hug or anything ordinary like that.
-Bankai (Kousa Heikou):
Sabaku Hikyuu's hood appears over Sozu's head, losing the upper portion of the Shihakusho. Sozu changes skin color, becoming tanned, and a golden patterned cheetah appears beside him. The theme behind this zanpakutou is heat, and it is the Kido side of the zanpakutou. The air around us becomes extremely hot, as our hearts beat at such a fast pace that our bodies radiate heat. The heartrate, together with how the air becomes lighter (hot air is lighter than cold air) wherever we walk by, gives both Sozu and the panther an ability similar to shunpo and its variations, called Atsupo (Hot Step); it's only able to be tracked by those with a close bond with their zanpakutous and by released Arrancars, as Sabaku Hikyuu is the one responsible for this "Step".

Spirit Appearance:
A mysterious dark skinned female resembling Yoruichi only wearing a silk white top, a long skirt with a severely golden colored pattern (like a Gustav Klimt painting) and a cheetah fur hood that covers her head, shoulders and upper body like Assassin's Creed's hoods.

Personality:
A laidback and perverted woman, usually seen relaxing and drinking sake. She's so laidback, though, that she despises anyone who dares disturb her peace and quiet; getting pissed whenever she's released into shikai or bankai.
SozuOct 17, 2013 12:56 PM
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 2, 2012 10:08 PM

Jun 2009
Character Name: Miya Tono
Zanpakutō Name: Kokoro kyouki (mind Madness)
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State

-Shikai (Obtained)

-Bankai (not obtained)
Spirit Appearance:

Personality: Kokoro can be quite mischievous in the fact he likes to play games with Miya. the image shows what he normally looks like when Miya communicates with him but he tells her he has the ability to change his appearance and does so regulary to confuse her
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Aug 2, 2012 10:34 PM

Aug 2009
Character Name: Tsuki Hinote

Zanpakutō Name: Snake Of Incineration or (Kasai Sune-Ku)

Type: Elemental

Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State

-Shikai (if attained)

-Bankai (if attained) {Not Yet Obtained)

Spirit Appearance:

My Inner-World

Personality: Kasai is a very protective like his master. The only difference is, he doesn't take too kindly too anyone but Tsuki.
Kasai is a very un predictable spirit and at times, Tsuki can feel that there is a great power within him and is waiting to be unleashed.
Shingi_TomodachiAug 7, 2012 4:34 PM

The difference... in strength... what about it? Do you think I should give up... just because you're stronger than me...? I've always known you were strong. Nothing I see now will change my mind - Ichigo Kurasaki
Aug 3, 2012 6:28 PM
Jul 2012
Character Name:auami hatsune
Zanpakutō Name: Akamajutsushi
Type: kido
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State a long rapier
-Shikai (if attained)

-Bankai (if attained) Seimei engimono

Spirit Appearance:
Personality: kind compassionate slight anger management problem bubbly happy hyperactive mature
MikuIzumiMar 18, 2014 12:48 PM
Oct 10, 2013 6:32 PM

Jan 2012
Character Name: Mari Windsor (マリウィンザー)
DeuxNyxMay 28, 2014 4:12 PM
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Oct 10, 2013 7:01 PM

Jul 2008
Character Name: Takezo, Minna
Zanpakutō Name: Unnamed
Type: To be revealed
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
A short and thick blade more befitting of an over-long cleaver than a sword.
-Shikai (if attained)
-Bankai (if attained)
Spirit Appearance: ...You don't want to know D:
Personality: Likes to frighten others.
TamoballJun 24, 2014 9:31 AM
Oct 16, 2013 5:16 AM

Feb 2010
Character Name: Shyen Jihei
Zanpakutou Name: Yurayurashinshi

Appearance/Description:

-Sealed State: black-green scabbard, teal hilt, golden I-shaped guard, average katana

-Shikai (attained):

-Bankai (Unattained may change):

Spirit Appearance: Yurayurashinshi & Inner World

Personality: Dark, mysterious, sadistic, somewhat mischievous
JyenhJun 20, 2014 6:08 AM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Oct 16, 2013 6:34 AM

Dec 2009
Character Name: Vorac
Zanpakutō Name: Donshoku (Gluttony)
Type: Anti-Kido

Appearance/Description:

-Sealed State: A normal katana

-Shikai

-Bankai (unattained):

Spirit Appearance: WIP

Personality: Hungry, so very hungry
HaissemOct 16, 2013 7:57 AM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Oct 23, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2009
Character Name: Mike Hanabishi
Zanpakutō Name: HoKiba
Type: Melee-Fire
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State: Plain katana with a red handle and a blue
-Shikai: A katana with a thick blade, extremely jagged edges and has a red stripe going vertically in the middle
-Bankai: doesn't see the need to have one
Spirit Appearance: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWK8qr54B_phjfhbzRnNhkTBSs8imKt0tckr01J4wjtHRcfqTMRA
Personality: Calm yet easily angered
Nov 17, 2013 2:36 AM

Mar 2009
Character Name: Kikuchi Sachiko
Zanpakutō Name: Midarugyo (亂酔) "Elating riot"
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State
-Shikai:
Unsealed Appearance

Ability Description

-Bankai:
Spirit Appearance:
Personality:
MotionBlueApr 29, 2014 6:05 AM
Jan 5, 2014 10:50 PM

Feb 2010
Character's Name: Rei
Zanpakutō Name: Kagakugijyutsu 科学技術 - Technology
Type: Kido?
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State - (Rei's shikai is a permanent shikai, her standard sword was just a simple katana)
-Shikai -
-Shikai Description: Released, her Zanpakuto is transformed into a swarm of nanites - microscopic nano-machines that adapt, evolve and replicate. These nanites form her shikai zanpakuto - a large, broad, European styled bastard sword with wires and cables running along the length of the blade. Her outfit is replaced by nanites, and can be changed at will. Any nanites that remain are generally given to her companion Jade, a large and intimidating metallic beast.

-Shikai Techniques

Bankai:
Shadow543Jan 8, 2014 9:15 PM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jun 1, 2014 12:28 PM

Dec 2009
Character Name: Jimen Titanicus
Release Name: Bihimosu (Behemoth)
Type: Elemental (Earth)/Physical
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State: An old chipped and dull katana. Its blade and hilt are both a dull brown. A very old weapon.
-Shikai

-Bankai (Unattained):
HaissemJul 20, 2014 8:54 PM
Jun 11, 2014 2:59 AM

Mar 2009
Character Name: Katoru Fushino

Jun 12, 2014 4:00 PM
Jun 2010
Name: Chinsina Kaze
Unreleased appearance: The blade resembles a mostly normal katana, silver and sharp; however, instead of being the standard four feet length, it is merely two and a half. It better fits her size. The sheath is a highly polished mahogany color, with the blade being a highly polished silver. The hilt has an odd design, resembling a twister of some sort.
Shikai command: blow, Chinsina Kaze!

Bankai command: Chinsina Kaze no Stigma

Notes:

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 17, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2010
Character's Name: Kaguya
Zanpakutō Name: Penumbra (はんえい - Hanei)
Kaigo: Wane (Go into eclipse) (かける - Kakeru)
Spirit:

Spirit World: A monochrome world made up of a single perfect mirror that reflects vertically from below - the top half of the world is bright and the bottom half is dark.
Type:

Appearance/Description:

-Sealed State - A small gold endowed tanto with a wolf's head design for the hilt and shaft - to make it look like the wolf is eating the blade. The sheathe is layered in white gold and looks fragile. The sword is for decoration purposes only, Kaguya almost never uses it for combat.

Description - Kaguya's Zanpakuto is transformed into a pair of large charkram - one white, one black. The chakram can both be controlled without physical contact, for a time but, they will inevitably seek to return to her when thrown.

Shikai: -Techniques

Waning Crescent (passive) - Penumbra emits a strange aura that covers Kaguya in a faint, misty shadow. In this state the shadow feeds on her reiatsu and in return makes her appear incorporeal - her sounds are muted, her visage is blurred and most notably, her reiyoku signature is erased.

Waxing Crescent (passive) - Penumbra emits a strange aura that covers Kaguya in a white, cloudy light. In this state the light feeds on her reiatsu and then amplifies it to give her an explosive burst of speed and strength.

Advanced: -

Thinking With Portals - Mofuckinportals

Bankai:

Not Yet Attained
Shadow543Jul 21, 2014 6:03 PM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 19, 2014 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
Character Name: Maha Kayne
Weapon Name: Ouroboros
Focus: Blue Scarf
Type (Long/Close Range): Any range
Appearance/Description:

Ouroboros takes the form of a sort of blue fire given a physical form. It can alter its shape at will, and can thus be considered a weapon and clad type simultaneously. However, it dislikes being anything other than a snake. When Ouroboros flies through a target, they are shrouded by blue flames. These flames do not "burn" in the traditional sense, but instead burn off a targets reishi. Although the words "flame" and "fire" can be used to easily describe it, it is not actually fire. Instead, it is merely the appearance of fire; therefore, opponents ordinarily immune or resistent to flame/heat will find themselves in for a nasty surprise!
The more powerful the being, the more effective it is, but if they're too much stronger than Maha, then the flames will go out of control and can then harm others and even Maha herself, so she has to be careful.
Although a snake, Ouroboros cannot bite. It merely flies at great speed and tries to ram straight through a target.

If there are any questions or misunderstandings, please contact me via Skype or PM.
Sep 11, 2014 9:50 AM
Aug 2013
Character Name: Del eztro
Release Name: Lerz
Appearance/Description: A sword completely black with a rectangular hilt. It can change shape to another object and can usual be seen as a glove or as a part of the clothing, usually an arm
-Sealed State Can change shape, it will however always remain black
-Release Form It can change shape but i can also focus my ability in it to amplify it. Ex: focus a cero in it and it get a little stronger (depending on the spiritual pressure) it will also darken the cero or ability in question little as the spiriutal pressure changes the tune of the ability. I, however, will become influged in darkness enabling me to change shape and seperating under activation. It also serves as a defense to any lesser spiritual reatsu than what i have. I, as the sword (Lerz) was will only be able to change shape in the colour black.
-Segunda Etapa Not yet obtained
MorrarenSep 11, 2014 10:05 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Hall of Records: Character Biographies ( 1 2 )

MotionBlue - Apr 10, 2012

57 by Morraren »»
Sep 11, 2014 9:08 AM

Sticky: » Hall of Records: Character Stats

MotionBlue - Oct 4, 2013

20 by Morraren »»
Sep 11, 2014 8:32 AM

» The start of a Journey - Funduins Plight (open to all) ( 1 2 )

Psynergi - Jun 1, 2014

54 by Shadow543 »»
Jul 28, 2014 8:15 AM

» (Co-Story Chapters) Welcome to Maggots' Nest ~Shyen Jihei & Minna Takezo~ ( 1 2 3 )

Jyenh - Mar 22, 2014

144 by Jyenh »»
Jul 28, 2014 3:20 AM

» Phase 3.5 | "The price of Arrogance" (Now open to ALL)

Psynergi - May 16, 2014

47 by MotionBlue »»
Jul 28, 2014 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.