Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2008 6:16 PM

Aug 2008
well this anime is great but it was boring in the first but as the story goes by I found this anime funny then the next thing I knew I wanted more episodes of this anime..
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Sep 29, 2008 9:17 PM

Apr 2008
No, it sucked the whole time.
Something.
Nov 26, 2008 11:06 AM

Dec 2007
a so-so anime, funny sometimes, full of lolis and with crappy animation during battle scenes.
Nov 28, 2008 10:18 AM

Jun 2008
is it good?
seriousley?

Dec 12, 2008 11:59 AM
Apr 2008
I actually liked it though :/
Jan 24, 2009 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
gvader03 said:
well this anime is great but it was boring in the first but as the story goes by I found this anime funny then the next thing I knew I wanted more episodes of this anime..

thats what i think of it as well. ^_^
Mar 19, 2009 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
I love it, but mostly for the lolis XD oh and the druggie like ops
Mar 29, 2010 1:35 PM
May 2009
I'm currently on episode 13 and I find this series to be boring. I'm trying to give it a chance but I don't know how much more I can take. I might end up just dropping this series.
Apr 7, 2010 1:22 AM
Oct 2009
does any one know where to watch this in sub? O.o
Oct 23, 2011 4:57 AM

Mar 2009
WcDuck said:
No, it sucked the whole time.

I wonder if that comment was suppose to be amusing- since it was a vampire anime.....

I don't really see anything wrong with the anime, -(Currently on episode 8 when writing this- with a series of this size my rule is 5 episodes before I choose to satay with it or drop it- so I'll be sticking with it now till the end; unless it really annoys/upsets me)- but my opinion may change of course.

It's not something I'd wast my time on watching subs -(I'm not insulting people who watch subs; so don't get mad at that comment- I watch them as well as English dubbed anime- and I've also watched Condor hero(Chinese/Japanese anime in the Chinese language with English subs as well as Chinese, Japanese and Korean Dramas with English subs) and I have friends who watch both subs and dubs in their own languages and the English language as well-I'm just making a comment on my own opinion)- at this time though, I work at home- for myself as an artist and jewelery creator.... so I watch dubs when I'm working to have something to pay attention to.
The voices are a bit annoying- but I can deal with it. If I end up really liking it then I may re-watch it in subs.
Jun 3, 2012 6:16 PM

Apr 2010
Tbh i expected more of this anime.
I have watched the first 10 episodes and i can't help but feel like i 'hate' the main female character... (no, seriously, I dislike this character)

Even Karin was better then this .... :(
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Jul 7, 2012 5:26 PM

Aug 2008
SD_CV said:
I have watched the first 10 episodes and i can't help but feel like i 'hate' the main female character... (no, seriously, I dislike this character)

let's see karin is more on comedy and fan service but Tsukoyomi Moon phase doesn't have a lot of comedy since it was to be more serious..
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 26, 2012 2:09 AM

Apr 2010
RyutoShikimori said:
SD_CV said:

let's see karin is more on comedy and fan service but Tsukoyomi Moon phase doesn't have a lot of comedy since it was to be more serious..

Tried continuing..... do you call this anime serious ? Rofl, if i want a serious anime i'd prefer Monster or anime like that. Not a vamp loli in a cat suit :p
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Feb 6, 2013 9:47 PM

Feb 2010
it gets bonus points for not being as bad as twilight XD
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 23, 2016 11:06 PM
Jun 2015
SD_CV said:
RyutoShikimori said:

Tried continuing..... do you call this anime serious ? Rofl, if i want a serious anime i'd prefer Monster or anime like that. Not a vamp loli in a cat suit :p

MoonPhase is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Monster could ever hope to be though.

Also Hazuki is the best.
Oct 4, 2022 8:26 AM
Jun 2013
Ryutoshin said:

Yeah, same as I want more episodes, this anime was super popular in 2006. I was hoping for SEASON 2 but it has been YEARS so unlikely. Like Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023), maybe we can request some anime studio, on Twitter, if they can do a remake for Tsukuyomi.

--DeletedAccount said:

Also Hazuki is the best.

I agree, I love Hazuki and I REALLY want to see more of her T_T.
She is probably the origin of "cat girl" and "loli vampiress" trope in the anime world
May 13, 2023 5:50 PM

Oct 2018
The OP was genuinely bizarre, that got my attention with it's full throttle eccentricity, is that even a song? LOL!

More topics from this board

» Haiji's gender

MioAkiyama1 - Aug 16, 2012

2 by reginald11 »»
Mar 15, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase Episode 6 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 17, 2014

2 by MrGthBauglir »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Tsukuyomi -MOON PHASE- Episode 15 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 29, 2009

6 by AshRayKay »»
Oct 20, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Tsukuyomi -MOON PHASE- Episode 1 Discussion

sugarplumfairy - Jun 6, 2008

19 by LilBunnyLee »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Tsukuyomi -MOON PHASE- Episode 25 Discussion

mazen - Jun 15, 2008

18 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 7, 2023 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.