Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2008 12:39 AM

May 2007
Poor Louise (and her poor lolicon followers) didn't get much revealing costume. For once, Kirche's "assets" are not exaggerated. Monmon was cute. I'm still with the elf though.
Dec 13, 2008 5:02 AM
Jun 2008
Wow!
They made a good plan :D
Jan 28, 2009 9:10 AM

Dec 2008
Too much(unfitting) humor in this episode,this is not good for the atmosphere.
The scene were Agnes gets mad when she saw Colbert again had good tension.
I wished for more tension in the whole episode.
FabienneJan 28, 2009 9:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2009 11:55 AM

Jul 2008
Poor Malicorne, having to be the one to reward Scarron.
Mar 30, 2011 9:37 PM
Mar 2009
The book Tabitha reading was in French?

So their secret weapon is a Norse mythological serpent. How generic...

Well, at least Saito and Louise are acting somewhat like a couple again.
Jan 1, 2012 4:05 PM

Jan 2011
Well now all the people who were questionning why Colbert was playing dead have an answer: "Because the captain of the Queen's guard had a mortal grudge against him, and it was better all around if she thought he was dead." As for why he didn't get acclaim as the inventor of the airship--remember that it was produced by Kirche's family. In a feudal society commoners like inventors, scholars, or artists don't get widespread acclaim amongst the general population--instead their patrons get the credit. As to why the party doesn't have to disguise their faces: no mass media means no way to broadcast their appearance. In France of the late 18th century one of the main reasons that Louis XVI was stopped on his flight to the border was because his face was on the coins of the realm--other than that no one would probably have even known what the king looked like. Life was a lot simpler before cameras, tv, and newspapers.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 25, 2012 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
"It's not like it hurts or anything."

Tsunderes... I just love em. :)
Nov 13, 2012 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
agnes still butthurt in season 3? sheesh
Dec 19, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2012
Siesta perfect for the job of stripper.

Really Agnes?
ninja88880Dec 19, 2013 5:37 PM
Jun 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Aug 2013
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU USED THAT FUCKING DRAGON?! I understand that flying it would be too visible, but they had so much difficulty to push that cart, with that dragon, it would have been easy as fuck.

''I don't want anyone to be hurt'', say the guy piloting a huge fucking plane with two clueless student that will be juged for betrayal xD

Seriously, the princess fucked up so bad, she lost a lot of respect from me. She acted like a whore (''anyone could do the job...'') and had that frustrating powertrip.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 19, 2014 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
i am glad that the fat nutella kid didn't get a girl
that is all
Sep 26, 2014 10:28 AM

Aug 2014
Great Episode! They solve to use teamwork, one team tries to escape to Germania using the Oastland to attract the enemy to give time to the second team escape to Galia. :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 2, 2014 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
That was actually a pretty good episode, probably because there wasn't that much Louise in it. Instead we get Kirche fanservice, who didn't get too much screentime this season.
Jan 23, 2015 9:26 AM
Jan 2015
Not a lot to discuss in this episode.. Other than that weird red giant thing..
And the fact that Colbert's plane can fly really bothers me, i mean it should weigh thousands of tons.. like a football stadium with propellers and wings.

Also, i can't figure out wether Tabitha/Charlotte likes Saito, or not. At least i think she does.

Also regarding Louise losing her title as aristocrat, then is Saito still her familiar?
May 15, 2015 11:16 AM

Mar 2010
DLDrillNB said:
Not a lot to discuss in this episode.. Other than that weird red giant thing..
And the fact that Colbert's plane can fly really bothers me, i mean it should weigh thousands of tons.. like a football stadium with propellers and wings.

Also, i can't figure out wether Tabitha/Charlotte likes Saito, or not. At least i think she does.

Also regarding Louise losing her title as aristocrat, then is Saito still her familiar?

The runes are still there so yeah he still is. She can still use magic too shes just degraded from nobility like the woman from S1 longfield
May 22, 2016 5:21 AM

Jan 2016
Uuuhuu… My balls hurts.. every time Louise kicks him in the nuts… Please stop with it...
And As we head with the journey to rescue Tabitha, we get Crazy Agnes again,sigh.. god i hate her when she get like that..

Enjoyed the episode, we are getting somewhere thats for sure, 2 more to go.
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 31, 2016 11:41 PM

Mar 2014
With Disguise and Indecency ~ , the road to saving a friend ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2016 10:24 AM

Jul 2014
rabbitpoets said:
DeathfireD said:
omg Monmon looked hot. I've never really liked her character till now haha. Someone needs to post some screen shots!

qft

Jacut said:
ZnS has turned to a giant harem anime with very little heroic fantasy, character development and I don't even want to speak about the story. It's become just a pretext to show more and more boobs and ridiculous ecchi/comedy (not funny of course) situations. This season is a shame to an otherwise moderately good series (the second season at least had some kind of plot and a bit of epicness to it at the end even if it was not really well directed).

i'm with ya. I don't know if this season's been any worse than the 2nd season, but the 2nd season did have that fantastic ending, and this season doesn't seem like it's setting up to have the same thing to salvage it.

i don't really know what to make about this series. Which I guess is fine, since the writers don't seem to know either. I feel like it'd just be a lot more enjoyable if they just dropped the pseudo-serious, labyrinthian plot about conspiracies, politics and mysterious magix and just went with something really simple, cuz that whole storyline is a total yawn.

It took way too many episodes for the plot to return. I love how the Princess is losing her brain!! LMFAO. Revenge is a dish best served cold. But the Princess was bitch, locking them up in prison for stupidity reasons. Loneliness, who the hell does that?
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 13, 2016 9:04 AM

Jan 2013
That was a hell of a chain, holding back that big of a ship lol ...
Agnes having to see Colbert again, what a face.
Sep 17, 2018 4:15 PM

Aug 2018
The cosplay was pretty good. When I saw the eye I felt they’d been transported to Mordor.
Dec 6, 2019 7:06 AM

Jun 2017
Malicorn really suits the clown costume doesn't he? Lol. Also, woah, Montmorency in that costume is just hot... I wonder why that Guiche always go for other girls when this one is right in front of him. I wonder what will Agnes do now that she found out that Colbert is still alive.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 16, 2020 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
The new get up are the saving grace for me. JK, but compared to the beginning of the season the last two episodes have been more enjoyable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2021 9:47 PM

Nov 2010
It makes sense now why Colbert had to pretend to be dead. Agnes would've killed him back then and he needed time to work on that airship.
Nov 25, 2021 3:59 PM

Feb 2014
Montmorency's and Zerbst's outfits.

Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Sep 2014
... I just now noticed Joseph = Sheffields Master = Tabithas Uncle. I thought they were 2 different characters for some reason.

I dont really buy the setting right now. Henrietta making out with Saito in front of Luise after everything they went through and having the audacity to wonder what Luise wants to talk about?
Colbert beeing back with Kirche of all people.
Tabitha actually attacking Saito without beeing under any spell, just because she was ordered?
By the clearly evil guys who just orchestrated the war with albion?? She has been shown to do all kinds of missions, but I just dont buy her attacking a friend.

Also Saitou and Luise did so much worse stuff than rescue a fellow student friend from the clearly evil guys. I mean I only now catched on that her uncle/Gallias King is Sheffields master but atleast the characters should be aware Sheffield ordered Tabitha to attack Saitou and Luise?? And they already know she is responsible for the war?

I cant tell if this is bad writing or good one in the sense of Henrietta not wanting to risk another war so soon after the last one.
But it feels weird this is suddenly what gets the gang arrested.

Also - why? Gallias king wants to drug Tabitha because she failed a mission? I thought this was clearly a trap to lure in Luise but apparently he is surprised they are coming? Wasnt that the goal your entire time?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.