Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 8, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Guys are protecting girls to fight against Kagura.

Class rep. and her brother, who fought Kagura, got attacked by his opposite power.

Shrade's "violin" attack works on Kagura.

The chase, and the girl got caught. Everyone's looking for her.

Green hair girl told Amata that the girl is not destined to be together with him (based on what she saw). Kagura saying he wants to kill her and hates her. Licking her for his affection. His blushing made her understand that what he says is the opposite. He finally told her that they are the legend pair. And the green hair girl also told Amata about it.

When the girl said she's not Sylvie and something fell, Amata heard it and realized where she is. He still tries to save the girl by fighting against Kagura. Amata's flying power is not affected by Kagura. The girl's brother caught up. The girl is protecting Kagura, though. Kagura died and disappeared by becoming Sakura. Mykage saying something about "revival" begins.

ED is different? "Yunoha no Mori (ユノハノモリ)" by Yunoha (Yui Ogura)
tsubasaloverApr 8, 2012 10:48 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 8, 2012 10:06 AM

Aug 2008
Hmm.. Kagura is actually romantic guy. I hope he will get Mikono in the end.
Shush gets along well with him too.
I kinda feels good when Kagura trashed the annoying Amata.

Watching Zessica hurt was so painful.

New ED? So no one in addition to the previous ED?

Next: Crea is blushing! And Malloy is up to something weird!
Apr 8, 2012 10:23 AM

May 2009
All this NTR, fuck, I mad.
Apr 8, 2012 10:33 AM

Nov 2007
KaitoDash said:

Probably OP, too... (Just saw the info. at official site about Vol.6 has new non credit OP and ED).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 8, 2012 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
Kagura licks the wound and the small pet of mikono soo cute ---he plushes even
Apr 8, 2012 8:53 PM
Feb 2012
O.M.G.

KAGURA IS SO CUTEE!!!
He's upside down power makes all his feelings go the wrong way and he says the wrong things but he truly does LOVEEE mikono/silvia.

I really hope Mikono ends up with Kagura and he doesn't end up dying at the end leaving Mikono is Amata and Zessica all by herself. And Mykage seriously, seriously needs to stop interrupting. He's getting on my nerves.

Poor zessica... kinda annoyed that they aren't revealing more about her power and she hasn't really fought as well.... The way she's confused - she wants to let Apollo and Silvia be together but she feels bad for Amata but then she feels happy.. POOR GIRL!
Apr 9, 2012 11:17 PM
Apr 2011
This episode makes me sad.
Apr 10, 2012 2:22 AM

Sep 2010
Hope they don't stick with the ED.
Apr 10, 2012 2:26 AM

Jan 2009
bastek66 said:

Seriously.
Though Kagura was pretty likable on his private moment with Mikono. Also don't worry Amata, even if Mikono doesn't pick you in the end you still have all dat Zessica, and it's all you'll ever need.
Apr 10, 2012 3:42 AM

Jun 2009
mikono and amata are probably one of the most boring couples evaa.....
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Apr 10, 2012 4:19 AM

May 2011
Kagura's blushing moment FTW!!
Apr 10, 2012 4:30 AM
Jul 2018
*sigh* Less drama, more gattai please :(
Apr 10, 2012 4:43 AM

Aug 2010
There is so many ways that this can end, but I'm certain that it will be painful for many people.
Apr 10, 2012 4:48 AM

Jan 2009
bastek66 said:

me too, dang NTR
Apr 10, 2012 4:49 AM

May 2010
The only thing I love in this episode is that Kagura flirting with Mikono (especially the licking part)!!
Apr 10, 2012 5:28 AM
Apr 2012
Sigh im starting to get bored of love triangle animes. but whatever.

KaguraxMikuno

AmataxZessica

=)
Apr 10, 2012 5:52 AM

Oct 2010
Either way i hope Mikono dies. Not because she likes Kagura. She's protecting a murderer that killed 21 of her classmates and saying forgive him.

I hope Zessica puts that bitch Mikono in her place. I didnt hate or dislike Mikono but after she protected that murderer she's on the bottom of my list.

I dont too much care for Amata either i only like Zen Fudou and Zessica. Fudou be spitting out that deep knowledge.
Apr 10, 2012 6:23 AM

Jul 2011
amata should just give up on mikono and take zessica but i have a feeling its gonna be one of those cliche endings where he ends up with mikono :( i dont hate mikono but i like zessica better as a character

i just realized now that kagura talks opposite to how he feels because of his reverse/counter ability, im really slow
Apr 10, 2012 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
All this Mikono going through Amata's head is starting to seriously annoy me. Just let the bitch go with Kagura already, Zessica's waiting.
No that it was suprising for Mikono to protect Kagura though. Firstly her being Sylvie, secondly their interactions previously in this episode. She thought his mind works like a woman's near her and that's the reason not to kill him? I mean Mikono having a "good heart" and stuff doesn't care he killed people just to get to her?
And Kagura's also annoying not stating just what he want to do to Mikono clearly. One episode i think he's just tsundere, another one i think he's actually going to kill her, but not on earth.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 10, 2012 6:54 AM
Sep 2011
It seems like AE is heading in a more serious direction starting with the previous episode. About time I would say! While I did like the more lighthearted moments in this show I'm more than intrigued to know more about the issue of rebirth especially regarding which character is supposed to be the reincarnation of which former character from the original series.
Apr 10, 2012 7:20 AM

Aug 2008
Shoot, Kagura and Mikono are way too cute together! What is "kill" to Kagura? Kiss or sex? hahahahahaha, okay don't mind me, I'm a crazy pervert.
If Kagura is really Apollon, then what Amata is doing in Aquarion?

bonifide said:
Either way i hope Mikono dies. Not because she likes Kagura. She's protecting a murderer that killed 21 of her classmates and saying forgive him.

But it's not really her fault, she is born as Sylvie and acted as how Sylvie would do.

AND I DISLIKE THE ED! She just sing as a vocaloid but it was short, good thing. I need more AKINO! T-T
KuriniApr 10, 2012 7:28 AM
Apr 10, 2012 7:34 AM

May 2009
Kurini said:
But it's not really her fault, she is born as Sylvie and acted as how Sylvie would do.

It's not confirmed. It will be probably major plot twist that Mikono isn't Silvie/via.
Apr 10, 2012 7:44 AM
Dec 2007
Great episode as usual with great direction, developments and loads of action and emotion. Mikono is highly annoying though (and Amata to clutch on her like that).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 10, 2012 8:30 AM
Jan 2009
Mikono... what a fickle onna...

one thing is true now though... how could Amata ever trust her again...?

never shipped Zessica, but now I'm on board...
Apr 10, 2012 8:40 AM
Jan 2011
KaitoDash said:
Hmm.. Kagura is actually romantic guy. I hope he will get Mikono in the end.
Shush gets along well with him too.
I kinda feels good when Kagura trashed the annoying Amata.

Watching Zessica hurt was so painful.

Next: Crea is blushing! And Malloy is up to something weird!

NO WAY Mikono is for Amata only!!!!!
Apr 10, 2012 9:13 AM

Jun 2009
I'm really starting to hate Mikono and Amata....sure, Sylvie and Apollo were annoying as hell but were strong characters....but Mikono and Amata were absolutely right about each other in the first episode....They are both useless >.<
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Apr 10, 2012 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
Well Mikono is starting to develop Sylvie's feelings within her apparently. But I think Amata is going to change destiny...

But I thought his mum was Sylvie or was she just the actress? I dunno, a few plot holes in my knowledge that needs to be filled.
Apr 10, 2012 9:29 AM

Jun 2009
Lontaku said:
Well Mikono is starting to develop Sylvie's feelings within her apparently. But I think Amata is going to change destiny...

who cares about her feelings when her personality is boring as a cucumber......
How is he going to change destiny? He is obviously at least one part Apollo and Mikono is at least one part Sylvie so if they end up together it all happens all over again...

Lontaku said:
But I thought his mum was Sylvie or was she just the actress? I dunno, a few plot holes in my knowledge that needs to be filled.

no amata's mom is named Alicia and Sylvie was the main heroin from the first season....Although Sylvie's name was Sylvie de Alicia so yeah XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Apr 10, 2012 9:32 AM
Apr 2011
Fuck NTR it pisses me off so hard. Other than that just another great episode from wat is shaping up to be one of my favorites
Apr 10, 2012 12:02 PM

Jan 2011
Being mindful of how few happy endings there were for couples in the first series, I'm hoping that at least a few couples come through this time. We've already lost Jin so poor Yunoha ends up alone for another 12,000 years.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 10, 2012 12:15 PM

Jun 2008
Fuck yeah, i knew Kagura would get back his smelly wench , hahahaha.

Since the very first episode in all episode threads discussion, Ive been defending Kagura x Mikono, Im in heaven. Kagura definitely wants to marry her XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 10, 2012 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
Kagura needs to die already and Mikono needs to stfu. Could care less about Amata since he's so useless.

If they "forgive" Kagura, I'm labeling all the characters retarded, as he killed a shit load of their fellow students/classmates.

That aside, this show would be so much better without the horrible mechas, proven in this episode that they can fight without the mechas.
Apr 10, 2012 1:33 PM

May 2008
I am starting more and more to love Kagura Omg when he Flush (gave me good goosebumps Soooo CUTE!) and when he lick ed Mikono and the lil cute hair ball also flush red ohh so adorable. I feel so sorry for him because its not his fault that he is saying everything backwards like "i want to kill you" he actually means he really love Mikono this was the first time that he really confess his feelings granted backwards and finally shown his real emotions. I love you Kagura!!!

God i just Kagura to be happy and more pissed off at stupid Mykage for toy with
him, some one just need to stopl Mykage and i hope Kagura pay him back for everything he has done. Mykage Karma is a Bi@$%!.

I am so for Kagura x Mikono, sorry Sora your a nice guy to but I am on Kagura side even if sadly this time after 12,000 year they are making him play the anti-hero.

Oh the Ending song made me feel so sad for Yunoha she lost her first love and her and jin never got a real the chance T_T damn that they have to wait 12,000 years more so that they can be together again, hopefully.
Apr 10, 2012 2:57 PM
Aug 2011
Lol people saying "NTR" no couples were technically "together" yet. Also if this series ends anything like the last I expect a bittersweet ending so don't get your hopes up just enjoy the ride.

Amata and Kagura are both most likely Apollo, seems pretty likely that they are the light and dark halves.
Apr 10, 2012 4:53 PM

Jan 2011
Lol i wonder who taught Kagura how to speak.. was all good and all till she protected him :/

and watching zessica was pretty bad :C
Apr 10, 2012 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
Oh boy Kagura's went tsundere for Mikono. I wonder if Kagura uses his own reversing power on himself to get tsundere results like that XD.

And I can't help but enjoy watching Amata getting beaten up. I swear all he did was fly and flail around while Kagura swatted him.
Apr 10, 2012 5:14 PM
Feb 2012
I would hate if Zessica ended up with Amata as a rebound just because Kagura took away Mikono's heart.
And I'm sure its confirmed that MIkono is part of Silvia's soul but maybe its split up or something?
And I guess Kagura doesn't hate his "wench" and would call her "beautiful" if it weren't for that upside down power? That would explain a LOT of things. And confirmed that the reason he 'hates' her is because she wasn't born in his world - but in Amata's world.
Apr 10, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2011
kagura should kill everybody lol
great episode, i think this was the best
Apr 10, 2012 5:52 PM
Apr 2009
I HATE MIKONO
in first i thought that she has a feeling to amata but
now in this episode she has a feeling to kagura
I HATE HER IF YOU DON'T WANT AMATA JUST GIVE HIM TO ME XD
Apr 10, 2012 6:42 PM
Mar 2012
What's still poking at my curious brain, is why the names are changed slightly in regards to Apollo and Sylvia. Oh well, back to the topic.

I'm curious to see how Mikono will react once she sees Kagura again. That bullet wound seemed to do some damage to him, and her seeing Amata with the gun may put things into a more intriguing position between the two/three.

Speaking of Amata, wasn't it confirmed that he is Solar Wing? Earlier in the series Kagura referred to him as "Wings of the Sun" or something similar. Strangely, Mykage is more focused on toying with Kagura than Amata, but all will hopefully be explained or else we will all have our brains turn to liquid.

And how about that Yunoha singing at the end? Tears man, tears of manliness.
Apr 10, 2012 7:03 PM

Dec 2007
Oh Kagura, just rape her already.
Apr 10, 2012 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
katsu044 said:
Lol i wonder who taught Kagura how to speak.. was all good and all till she protected him :/

and watching zessica was pretty bad :C

I think it was the great apes. When he was alone with Mikono, I was waiting for him to say, "Me Tarzan, you Jane."

About Zessica... I wonder if she's about to snap. She's been holding it in up until now but as she watches her one stupid hope fall apart — that Kagura will make off with Mikono — will she shake off her depression and do something desperate?

I didn't like Cayenne during the first few episodes as his overt contempt for his sister along with his seemingly perpetual rage made for a dull, shallow character. But he is starting to look like the only useful individual on the screen.
Apr 10, 2012 7:42 PM

Mar 2012
Mockman said:
I think it was the great apes. When he was alone with Mikono, I was waiting for him to say, "Me Tarzan, you Jane."

LOL!! =))

I also feel bad for Zessica, she should just confess to Amata rather than what she's doing now, she's just holding her suffering..
I'm confused about who's the real Apollo since the solar wing is at Amata and Apollo's personality is at Kagura? well i haven't watched the first season yet so maybe that's why.. :D
Apr 10, 2012 8:16 PM

Jun 2011
does she not realize that if his power is "reverse" then that means that what he means is backwards ?
Although I don't like Kagura too much, hes cute embarrassed.

Apr 10, 2012 8:23 PM

Oct 2011
new ending?! its cute but it dosn't fit Aquarion in my opinion
agh kagura! Y U ALWAYS GO?COME BACK!?
Apr 10, 2012 9:21 PM

Feb 2008
ugh, I dunno how to feel about this, I hate NTR, but then mikono goes and does that so... wtf, GAHHH
Apr 10, 2012 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
All this NTR talk. Is this becoming a hentai now or something?
Apr 10, 2012 10:09 PM
Mar 2012
What's with the ED? I'd prefer Hatsune Miku voice over her, whoever sung that ED.
Apr 10, 2012 10:12 PM

Jan 2008
QuasarS said:
What's with the ED? I'd prefer Hatsune Miku voice over her, whoever sung that ED.

Yui Ogura sung it. She voices Yunoha. Kinda obvious.
Apr 10, 2012 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
Speaking of the ED. This episode had almost no Yunoha at all and they give us ED sung by her seiyuu now? Would've been seriously fitting if they did this ED last week.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.