Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2012 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
first of all, most people are critizing it or giving it a bad score. i say this anime is not mainly action, so it's not really for boys. but you have to admit with all the cute boys, all the girls definitely want SECOND SEASON!!!!!

just to add i personaly LOVED this anime 10/10
now i'm hoping sasuke and isanami get more "QUALITY" time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Apr 11, 2012 10:25 AM

Sep 2010
No just because the manga has a sequel does not mean we will also have a sequel to the anime. It depends on the DVD/BR sales if it sells well enough there will be more if not then well your just shit out of luck.

As for a second season I'll be fine with one, but it will probably be 7/10 material like the first one. =/
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 17, 2012 3:56 AM
Mar 2010
depends really. the first volume sold close to 5k which is good news. If it can keep that up or get better than that, and if the merchandise sells well and if this was alow budget project, we may get a second season.

Oh I love the cute guys too and I would welcome a second season.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 27, 2012 6:08 PM

Mar 2010
oh , a sequel to the manga? great . Looking forward to read it soon . I only watched the whole series of the anime , haven't read the manga yet . ^^

Anyone read the manga? can share what you thought of it? :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2012 6:34 AM

Mar 2011
Sebastian333 said:
oh , a sequel to the manga? great . Looking forward to read it soon . I only watched the whole series of the anime , haven't read the manga yet . ^^

I personally enjoy the manga way more than the anime. It's not awkward, and it has a very different air from the anime (in a nice way of course)

I do wish for a second season. I want to see the new characters animated
Sep 23, 2012 6:57 PM

Apr 2010
anaaga said:
Sebastian333 said:

I personally enjoy the manga way more than the anime. It's not awkward, and it has a very different air from the anime (in a nice way of course)

I do wish for a second season. I want to see the new characters animated

I haven't read the manga, cause i want surprises but... there's new characters?! YAY!!
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Oct 2, 2012 11:43 AM
Nov 2010
sure!!!!!!xD
Feb 4, 2016 4:35 PM
Sep 2015
It's 4 years later from the last post on this forum....
Now looking back on this anime & seeing that's it's 2016 with the material covered they could really get a second season going (or announce) if they really wanted to. We'll just have to wait and see, but I do hope it gets going at some point. Crazy to look back at all the stuff from 4 years ago to now.
Mar 25, 2016 8:47 PM
Dec 2008
Second season my asss
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.