Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2008 7:06 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You killed Rokudo, you bastards!

And Phantom Knight looks so COOL animated!!
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Sep 14, 2008 12:43 PM
Nov 2007
Anyone know where I can find a download of this ep?
Sep 14, 2008 1:11 PM

Apr 2008
I liked this episode a lot.
WHOA, Gokudera is adorable.
Shouichi = <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2009 3:39 AM

Jan 2009
I hope that Mukuro is alive ;/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2009 4:38 AM

Dec 2007
I love Gokudera's cat. It's so adorable <3
Jun 13, 2010 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
I doubt Mukuro is really dead and I'm glad they're finally gonna start attacking the Millefiore because we've watched enough episodes of them training O_o
Sep 8, 2010 2:34 AM

Oct 2008
It will soon begin. =O
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 29, 2010 9:17 AM

Dec 2009
Just a little question, Chrome came to the future without Mukuro? (Because he's in his 'older self' now)
Did they say how Mukuro escape the prision? Sorry, i'm just a little confused >_>
Jul 27, 2012 2:45 AM

Jul 2007
So irie found out that Mukuro was the one that was secretly sending information to the vongolo family bout thier base secret location. So its only a matter time before they get that information and the assault begins. I can't wait for thier actual operation to begin.

So now irie decides to gather all of the white and black squads of the milfiore family and takes complet command in the operation and it appears that spaceship or some form of time travel device deffinitly is a clue in unlocking the secrets pertaining to irie and how vongolo came to be in the future era. This is starting to get real interesting, more mysteries.

Its true that yamamoto is the one falling behind. lol I guess Yamamoto is next in line to hone his training skills. Watching reborn fight is always so satisfying because we barely get to see him in action, for a little acrebelono, he sure is skilled. I am intersted in the mystery of these pacifiers and how they pertain to time travel.

I love how reborn boast bout how powerful he is. Thier is more to that little guy then meets the eye. Obviously he's reborn. The main title of the series.

Next episode more training, but it looks like things will start to heat up. I'm guessing the attack operation is going to begin soon.
ArtimesGamerJul 27, 2012 2:50 AM

Jul 28, 2012 3:32 AM
Jul 2012
Gokudera's cat is so adorable!
Oct 27, 2012 8:14 AM

Jun 2011
Wahhh! Mukuro. Stupid Byakuran >_<!

And we're getting close to the Arcobaleno's backstory! Yeahz!
Aug 28, 2013 10:41 AM

Aug 2012
Liinah said:
Just a little question, Chrome came to the future without Mukuro? (Because he's in his 'older self' now)
Did they say how Mukuro escape the prision? Sorry, i'm just a little confused >_>

I think it was last episode they said that Chrome, Ken and Chikusa tried to rescue Mukuro from prison 5 years ago (or 5 years in the future) but the attempt failed. It is implied somewhat that Ken and Chikusa died during this attempt, or at least that's the impression I got.

Besides that we've only gotten somewhat vague hints that about a year and a half ago (so about eight and a half years in the future), Glo Xilia fought Mukuro. During that fight, Mukuro stabbed his Box Pet (the owl) with his spear, allowing him to possess it.

He waited a whole year and a half hidden in Glo's owl before revealing himself during the fight between Glo and Chrome.

Hope that helps! (three years later)
Oct 9, 2014 2:05 PM
Jun 2013
I don't know why I never considered that Reborn could have been an adult transformed into a baby. That would make more sense why Bianchi is in love with him.

I'm just glad the show is moving more. It's slowed down since the beginning of this arc.
Mar 29, 2015 4:04 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, let's see what happens next though.
Oct 31, 2022 8:43 AM

Jan 2013
"Become I became an infant" ... so I'm guessing Reborn and the other Arcobaleno's were actually adults before all this and something changed them into infants.
There's definitely a lot we don't know about the Arcobaleno's and the powers they possess.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.