Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2008 2:06 AM

Sep 2008
I've watched all Detective Conan movies, Requiem of the Detectives and The Phantom of Baker Street are my favorite's to date.

And I was just thinking, what can we expect from this movie?
Aside from probably helluva good animation and the same ol' good art, I don't know. The story's not so special in my opinion.

Just some accidental thing like always, they don't know anything, and wind up in a case which gets solved. But the story's not that great, I mean the Phantom of Baker Street was special, with the game and all, so were some other movies, they had particular settings which made them unique. But..

I just don't know what to expect from this movie, so .. that's where this question ended up. :P
Sep 9, 2008 2:25 AM

Jun 2008
Well, I've never expected a lot from Conan Movies after movie 9. The story just gets lamer and lamer. However, I'm going to watch this anyway just because it's Detective Conan.

Apparently music is the main theme of this movie. If you watched Conan you would know how Shinichi /Conan is useless when it comes to music. It would be interesting to see how this turns out. :)
Nov 3, 2008 4:03 PM

Jun 2008
My favorite movie was Phantom of Baker street as well, that was a great movie. As for the this movie, I'm going to watch it, but I won't be expecting the best movie ever. Just another Det.Conan Movie with a nice budget and hopefully a decent story.

Now if a Det.Conan movie came out with the name The Organization, THAT movie I would die for.

Do we live to watch Anime, or watch Anime to live?
Jul 10, 2009 5:54 PM
Dec 2008
Bluestreak2 said:

Now if a Det.Conan movie came out with the name The Organization, THAT movie I would die for.

haha.. I totally agree with that! Just like everyone here, I also don't expect something greater than the Phantom of Baker Street. It's obviously, everyone's favorite (I think..?)
But then again, I just want a movie that somehow focuses something about Shinichi and Ran and not just about Conan and Ran.? Or maybe similar to what you've just said, something about "The Organization". Haha Lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear Episode 1 Discussion

MayucchiYukie - Oct 19, 2008

30 by Zakir_knight »»
Jan 25, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.