Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kimi wa Pet Chapter 72 Discussion

Apr 4, 2012 10:54 PM
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ew, I don't like how Hasumi is ending up with Fukushima. I hate people like Fukushima. I don't care if they've had a tragic past. They still suck. I'd rather Hasumi get hit by a car and die peacefully than end up with her. I'm OK with Sumire ending up with Momo/Takeshi though.

Oct 25, 2012 10:24 PM

I'm actually not too unhappy that Hasumi ended up with Fuku, I mean I know she is evil and all but he wouldn't have "died peacefully", he was in a pretty dark place and she seems to be able to pull him out of it. I love that now Momo and Sumire are now a couple, been waiting since like ch. 2

Feb 9, 2013 11:44 PM

Personally I can't stand anything about Fuku- I haven't liked her since the first scene she was in and everything she did only confirmed that.

Feb 4, 2018 3:25 AM
I really hoped Hasumi would die. I mean, I liked him, though I waited for the moment of break up between him and Sumire. But I think death would be better than ending up with Fukushima.
I honestly hated her, well I hate all girls like that. Ever since she appeared she was so annoying, but if at some point she said "I want you to be happy" then I wouldn't mind them together.
But since she was like that I really hoped for her to suffer and cry in the end.