Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 3, 2012 11:31 AM

To be honest, I am just gonna read this because I already started.

All I can say is that this story is total bull. The peep and the hole I can understand, but what is the point after their feelings have been externally expressed.

That Ta-kuns character development is just to unreal, for goodness sakes. and the Voyeur, whats her problem? Is she scared to lose someone she loves? it is apparent so.

So sorry about this damn rant but I had to do something. The stprey is just dragging and draggin to an impossible end in my opinion, as for me right now, the sotry could just end right now, but no the story writer wants to add these damn sections in with no goal...

f@*k this sh^z

Apr 3, 2012 12:16 PM

you mad?

And how is it exactly dragging? I predict this will be over in 10 or so chapters. Pretty fast if you ask me. Unlike those manga's that steer from the plot and drag on for over 170 chapter *cough**cough*kimi no iruu/good ending*cough*cough*

May 24, 2013 2:21 PM

Explicitz said:
you mad?

And how is it exactly dragging? I predict this will be over in 10 or so chapters. Pretty fast if you ask me. Unlike those manga's that steer from the plot and drag on for over 170 chapter *cough**cough*kimi no iruu/good ending*cough*cough*
True.
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.