Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kafun Shoujo Chuuihou! The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Apr 1, 2012 12:19 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I finally got to watch episode 3 (yes!!) and wow, it didn't disappoint! I was so happy, finally getting to see the third episode @_@.

What did you guys all think?! It's my favorite hentai this month, with Euphoria episode 2 following, and Tentacle and Witches episode 3 after that.
Modified by Nayah, Apr 4, 2012 5:30 AM

Favorite Anime: Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gundam 00, Fate/Stay Night, Death Note.
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter

Apr 3, 2012 12:51 PM

I can definitely say it was more enjoyable than most/everything else that aired recently. Didn't really like the minor change in character design, mostly the eyes, but hell, who cares about that.

Might just be me but needed more pollen.

Apr 4, 2012 4:05 AM

I think I need my Vitamin D.

Apr 4, 2012 7:59 AM

All I can say is that... it definitely needs more pollen, just like other older episodes. It's a shame that most of the action is focused on some vanilla action.

Apr 6, 2012 8:25 AM

Don't like the design change but it's passable I guess.

Also that end. :O

Apr 30, 2012 5:45 AM

It must suck to be that guy that's allergic to pollen shotas >w> poor guy. And people don't complain about the lack of pollen, the manga was the same, it had 3 or so non-pollen chapters in each volume so yeah, it was bound to be, the loli ch was hilariously priceless so I'm waiting for it

Apr 30, 2012 9:20 AM

Oh boy I'm gonna need my dose of Vitamin D as well. XD

I think I can handle cedar and cypress allergies just fine but definitely not ragweed! O_o
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Sep 20, 2012 9:20 AM

Third episode, but the show is still intersing. I was skeptical about this one at first, but I'm glad I decided to watch it.

Dec 3, 2014 10:08 AM

dayum, the bgm sure is catchy, felt like they're fucking on beat.

May 24, 2015 5:50 AM

I clearly saw kids in that water park...so do they just grow up being awsome by the age of whatever, or do young children only have immunities to polllen that they then grow out of?! ffs...I dont wanna know lol....I literally sneezed during this episode lol =p

Jul 24, 2015 7:31 AM
Mmmm dat nude body all covered in sweat and semen dripping and splashing love juices all over from penetration from behind was delicious
✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧

The indigo haired girl getting cunnilingused and penetrated by the weird beads mask thing was pretty hot as well
(*^¬^*)

Not sure, but I think the animation got better with the change in visual style from previous episodes.

Dec 4, 2015 4:44 AM

best episode yet, with nice vanilla couples

wtf mask with beaded tampon lol

and poor guy at the end there... must suck to be allergic to male pollen lol

hope the next ep is a blast too

Dec 4, 2015 10:15 AM

User-san said:
Mmmm dat nude body all covered in sweat and semen dripping and splashing love juices all over from penetration from behind was delicious
✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧

The indigo haired girl getting cunnilingused and penetrated by the weird beads mask thing was pretty hot as well
(*^¬^*)

Not sure, but I think the animation got better with the change in visual style from previous episodes.

It was*huff huff huff* enjoyable! Nice Vanilla! That guy at the end though. Ouch. No lubrication either man.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.