Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 3, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2008
"Yuno...you've gone insane!"

Wow. Just...wow. How could a single human be so fucking slow?
Apr 3, 2012 5:19 PM

Mar 2011
Murmur's counseling this episode was the best
Yuno's mom: "I'm a house wife and my husband is returning home late at night"
Murmur:" then go watch some tv"
!!! Best advice I've ever heard
------
Wish yuno's past was explained a little better but I'm happy yuki changed the past and manned up this episode
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Apr 3, 2012 6:12 PM
Dec 2007
BossTheKid said:
Murmur's counseling this episode was the best
Yuno's mom: "I'm a house wife and my husband is returning home late at night"
Murmur:" then go watch some tv"
!!! Best advice I've ever heard
------
Wish yuno's past was explained a little better but I'm happy yuki changed the past and manned up this episode
Wasn't it already pretty clear by now. Her parents had insane expectations of her and they took their frustrations out on her treating her like shit partly because she wasn't even their real daughter. We saw this in separate episodes. I think we got more than enough on Yuno's backstory to make a good observation on how she got so twisted and insane.

Apr 3, 2012 7:59 PM

Dec 2011
Degree said:

And REALLY? People are seriously going to go on about this 'scumbag of a father' thing again? Others have already pointed it out but a father is a father. It's nice to hear you would kill your father over and over instead of having a happy family! Oh, what a great thought that is! ...Really?

It doesn't matter what a "father" is if he's an absolute douchebag. If you payed attention to the father as a character, no "happy family" could end up existing. Yukki's love for him is just despicable. To think that he would forgive him for whatever he did because his father mentioned that fucking repeated line about "seeing the stars" makes me hate both of them even more.

traed said:
he stabbed her on accident and he was doing that stuff because he thought it was what was best for everyone so hes more of an idiot than anything

No he didn't. The father held a knife in his hand after leaving four people in a collapsing tower to die(including his own son, whom he took a parachute from might i add) and thought "wow my former wife is a bitch!" and killed her.

How anyone could defend Yukki and his father as characters is astonishing.
Apr 3, 2012 10:38 PM

Jun 2009
Unahim said:
All the Yukki hate... He's a realistic portrayal of a 14th year old in that situation, guys... if you were him, you'd probably have pissed your entire wardrobe of pants already.

For me, "realism" in these aspects of a character for 26 episodes of a anime make for a annoying-to-watch character, which is even worse when said character is the main.

Still lovin' the anime either way though.
Apr 4, 2012 7:27 AM

Apr 2010
9th being alive makes me really happy, but I don't like where the story is going. I am guessing I am not going to like the ending of this series. I hate that whole endless amount worlds that are the same one over and over again and then jumping from world to world. 3/5
Apr 4, 2012 1:56 PM

Aug 2011
Ha! Helpfult 'advice' at the end Murmur!

Great to see Minene back and more badass than ever.
Apr 4, 2012 4:30 PM
Mar 2012
Skelington said:

It doesn't matter what a "father" is if he's an absolute douchebag. If you payed attention to the father as a character, no "happy family" could end up existing. Yukki's love for him is just despicable. To think that he would forgive him for whatever he did because his father mentioned that fucking repeated line about "seeing the stars" makes me hate both of them even more.

I paid enough attention. He got in debt and was controlled by money and his own selfishness. Do I think it's good he killed his former wife? No. But in theory, if you could create a reality where your family could endure a happy life, you would. The only thing I agree with is Yukki blocking out how his father killed his mother that quickly.

Skelington said:

No he didn't. The father held a knife in his hand after leaving four people in a collapsing tower to die(including his own son, whom he took a parachute from might i add) and thought "wow my former wife is a bitch!" and killed her.

How anyone could defend Yukki and his father as characters is astonishing.

It is inexcusable, but it's not like he "wanted" to do it like you are trying to say.

As characters? They have done great for what they were meant to do. Morally incorrect? Sure. Stupid? Sure. It's realistic to some extent.
Apr 4, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2007
The surprise, 9th is back. I didn't expect this.

Now, a third world, the next two chapters will be so interesting.
Apr 4, 2012 10:59 PM

Oct 2010
Deus Ex Machina much?
Still, I'm happy 9th is back.
Apr 5, 2012 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
...I believe this show has finally jumped the shark.
Apr 5, 2012 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
what the hell did he mean she was going insane? the bitch had BEEN INSANE.
Apr 5, 2012 12:02 PM

Dec 2011
Minene now is a god. She can restore her eye.
Apr 6, 2012 3:34 AM

Dec 2011
Not to mention the truths discovered about the Yuno's, the best of the episode was the return of Minene (I really was sad to find that she had died) And it God was magnificent, has divided his powers to her (mainly because she it is one of my favorite characters xD).

I am eagerly waiting for epidosodios following. I want to see Menine killing the Yuno.
Apr 6, 2012 6:13 AM

Jul 2011
Wow that ending with the telephone was painful to watch. Especially now that they have portrayed muru as such a dick. Anyway this show has just lost it's self. The plot is just completely insane. Maybe that's what makes it what it is though.
Apr 6, 2012 6:43 AM

Jul 2009
This is the first time I have recieved a suprise within this series with the return of Mineni.
Though the timing was tacky (rescuing Yuki), I'm greatful too see her back - but for how long? :(

Yuno's evil look twoards the end. :P
That reminded me of something I can't quite place at the mo'.
Gleam_QueenApr 6, 2012 6:46 AM

Apr 6, 2012 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
Apr 7, 2012 2:07 AM

Apr 2009
This twist should please all the Minene fans out there. Now that they've already gone this far with the adaptation, I'm wondering if they'll run out of source material for the very last episode and have to make it an original, or add more original scenes to stretch it a bit further.
Apr 7, 2012 2:39 AM

Mar 2010
So many plot twisted =w= .
But so far Mirai Nikki managed to stunned me in every episode especially in episode 22 . Gosh , wonder what happened to Akise Aru..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2012 4:20 AM

Sep 2010
Why did they time leaped two years back, shouldn't it be 1year? Even so she possibly couldn't replace 3rd world's Yuno as second is now 4years older than 3rd world's Yuno.

Meh.
Apr 7, 2012 6:22 AM

Jun 2011
TwinBrave said:
Will watch when its subbed >__>

Erm are this type of comments allowed?

Anyways best part is clearly Murmur at the end, "I can only listen to your problems"
Apr 7, 2012 11:51 AM

Feb 2010
Sebastian333 said:
But so far Mirai Nikki managed to stunned me in every episode especially in episode 22 . Gosh , wonder what happened to Akise Aru..

He died.

Blame the stupid censorship.
Apr 7, 2012 12:03 PM
Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 get lost, yoou're lame:D

It was nice action here, it turned out that it can be an endless fight as in Umineko no naku koro ni with endless rules.
I wonder why there is only 1 yuno and yukki...if there is a thing with multiple realities so shouldnt be there a lot of them to fight eachother?
Or mb they thought: only yukki and yuno from first game are oryginal and willl travel to different worlds.
Still weird.
xxx
Apr 7, 2012 12:24 PM
Jun 2008
The episode felt too damn short. It was okay.

Murmur segment was lawlzy.
Apr 7, 2012 10:41 PM

May 2011
Omfg Minene is alive! Was all like yesssssssssssssss when she came flying in. Its just so great to see her again. And those cloaks sure are stylish, love the way it looks on her and Yuno. I am also liking the action here even if it isn't too much. The background music made it freaking epic, especially that one playing when Minene first appears.

Seems to me like Yukki still want to save the first world Yuno, that scene with him climbing up to her was great to see. Still hoping for a good end between these two, Yuno showing her tears was a gud sign imo. And I just <3 Her new stare

This is going to be one heck of a confrontation, I can't fucking wait. All of these goddamn plot twists is making this so unpredictable, I love it.
Apr 7, 2012 11:50 PM
Dec 2007
Vanisher said:
Sebastian333 said:

He died.

Blame the stupid censorship.
It's not like they can show a headless body on a TV broadcast. Unless it's Durarara.

Apr 8, 2012 2:55 PM
Jul 2009
I hate how stupid Yukki is...

I'm also amazed over how strange and unnatural his reactions are. For an example, he can shot his friends to death and in the next scene he is living happily with Yuno. He hasn't even been bothered until now by that fact that she is a complete maniac who had her dead parents lying in one of her rooms.

When he realized that he wouldn't be able to bring back his friends and parents, he was like "Oh whatever, shit happens" and continued as those people had never existed. I mean, it was his grand plan and the reason why he was able to kill so many people.
GundamDuoMaxwellApr 8, 2012 3:02 PM
Apr 9, 2012 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
MaTachi said:
"Oh whatever, shit happens" .

I know right ... okay so Akise Aru died? *total disappointment*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2012 9:40 AM

Jan 2011
So many surprises i this show, I don't know what to expect anymore.
Nice episode, Minene is kicking ass with an epic comeback.
In the end Yukkii might kill Yuno after all, but seeing all the plot twists lately I really don't know what'll happen.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 9, 2012 12:28 PM

Feb 2012
MaTachi said:

I'm also amazed over how strange and unnatural his reactions are. For an example, he can shot his friends to death and in the next scene he is living happily with Yuno. He hasn't even been bothered until now by that fact that she is a complete maniac who had her dead parents lying in one of her rooms.

When he realized that he wouldn't be able to bring back his friends and parents, he was like "Oh whatever, shit happens" and continued as those people had never existed. I mean, it was his grand plan and the reason why he was able to kill so many people.

exactly
I stopped caring about yukki after he totally ignored akise's sacrifice
Apr 10, 2012 5:45 PM

Jun 2009
This and the previous couple eps had me really close to dropping the show, but with only 2 eps left I'll stick it out. Good first half of the series, but the second half has had more miss than hit for me.

I need investment in characters, and this show doesn't have any believable ones. Having to buy Murmur as a villain is a joke to me.
Apr 14, 2012 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
I think they made some bad changes to the dialogue between Yuno and Yukiteru, but at least Yuno made even more sense than in the manga by pointing out that Yukiteru's descision to die with Yuno instead of killing her and becoming god would lead to the whole population of the second world dying. Of course, they might have died even if Yuno was the last one standing again, but Yukiteru is in no position to criticize Yuno for making people die.

I also find it kind of funny that people are criticizing a series about predicting the future and people becoming gods of time and space for having alternate dimensions and time travel.

MaTachi said:

Actually, I think Yuno isn't the only one who's insane. There are few completely sane characters in this series, and Yukiteru isn't one of them. He started out having major problems in his normal life, and then Yuno started stalking him and he became an unwilling participant in a death match, ruining his life even further.

twonline said:
Why did they time leaped two years back, shouldn't it be 1year? Even so she possibly couldn't replace 3rd world's Yuno as second is now 4years older than 3rd world's Yuno.

Meh.

Remember that Yuno is a god. Appearance is nothing to her, she can probably change it at will. And I assume they went even further back in time so that Yuno could stay even longer with the third world's Yukiteru.
Apr 17, 2012 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
I knew there was a reason behind Minene getting stabbed by the god first and then everything carried on like nothing happened. xD
Apr 19, 2012 8:33 AM

Mar 2012
nice plot twist,

good to see everyone back alive, especially 9

Can't wait to see the last 2 eps
Apr 21, 2012 4:32 AM

Jun 2011
And to think that this show appeared so promising through the first few episodes...

Also, wth was that Murmur at the end - was that supposed to be funny in any way?
Apr 22, 2012 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
NINTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah I'm so glad to see her. Now that we think about it, that was the only right thing to do, right? The third world... mhm! pretty interesting and COOL. I like it.

Who want's Yukiteru to save?
Well, everybody, of course. he's such a good guy, isn't he? but he's not bad, he really isn't. I like his will now.

And about Yuno... I can't read her. I can't. She's insane. Really. But I love her. I still love her, she's so insane and I wonder what's next.
WHAT's next, neh? !!!!! ahhhh, two more episodes to go.

I hope I get to see Akise Aru...
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jun 10, 2012 7:09 PM

Feb 2009
Lol I love how this series doesn't know what genre it is, it's a mixed bag of mystery, horror, supernatural, action and now superpower/magical-girl I dunno what. It was a pretty entertaining episode actually.
Jun 27, 2012 1:15 PM

Apr 2011
I knew Yuno was using Yuki this whole time just show she can have sex with another version of him.
Jul 6, 2012 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
i antipicated Yuno's reason for killing Yukki,pretty obvious.
it was a fine episode,4/5.
Jul 14, 2012 10:54 AM

Jan 2008
Hasn't anyone realized by now...Yuno lied to Yukiteru again!! D:

Jul 16, 2012 11:13 AM

Feb 2012
YES! Minene!

Loved that episode. :)
Jul 20, 2012 10:55 AM

May 2009
Minene: "HERP DERP YUKKI YOU DUMBASS! WHY ARE YOU SAVIN THIS WORLD'S YUNO!?"
... Because that's why you're in the third world to begin with? Because you are trying to stop Yuno's cycle of self-killing? Because if she does, then all that Deus's planning will be useless? And Yukki is the retarded one here?!
Jul 26, 2012 7:25 AM
Feb 2008
Arashi89 said:
Minene: "HERP DERP YUKKI YOU DUMBASS! WHY ARE YOU SAVIN THIS WORLD'S YUNO!?"
... Because that's why you're in the third world to begin with? Because you are trying to stop Yuno's cycle of self-killing? Because if she does, then all that Deus's planning will be useless? And Yukki is the retarded one here?!

Yeah I thought was weird too. Isn't part of the mission to prevent the kid from dying? I mean I can understand if she didn't want his face to be seen you know to prevent any confusion but she was already out of it anyway. Nice to see 9th back though. And I'm glad the litlte MurMur comedy shorts are back too
thatguyJul 26, 2012 7:37 AM
Aug 4, 2012 4:26 PM

May 2010
I don't even know what's going on anymore, but i can't stop watching
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 5, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
I think the goal should be to prevent the endless cycle from starting. And preventing this worlds Yuno from going insane is a start, but insane Yuno is awesome! D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2011
the question is, is it even possible to stop Yuno from becoming psycho ?
was she a psycho in the first world, too ?
Sep 20, 2012 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
LOL, SOMEBODY GONNA GETA HURT REAL BAD.
Oct 5, 2012 2:09 AM

May 2012
Damn nice episode 9th to the rescue through time and space and in another world! Damn this story is epic :D Let's see what's next :D
Dec 5, 2012 4:27 AM

Sep 2012
minene isnt dead!!! yuno's past is just sick
sicko parents that had that coming
Dec 13, 2012 6:57 PM

Jun 2008
The utter stupidity and retarded acts of Yuki are boundless.

Seriously, what a terrible character he's been....Even Shinji wasn't this bad.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Yesterday

22 by Otakupervert890 »»
Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.